Confessions of a Cuckold Ch. 02

Story Info
The eveloution of a cuckold continues.
5.3k words
4.61
112.7k
104

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ep703
ep703
1,029 Followers

Introduction:

I mostly wrote this story to explore a new genre and to learn more about the subject of cuckolding.

This story is mostly fiction. Some of the story material came from my research on the subject, however I did get some parts of the story from my own personal experiences. I also got some of the story material from women who told me about their experiences when they cheated on their husbands.

If you are for any reason repulsed by the idea of a man letting his wife or girlfriend have sex with other men, or by interracial sex I advise you to stop reading this and choose another story.

If you feel the urge to leave immature or racist comments, don't bother because I will delete them.

Lastly I would like to thank the men and women who opened up to me and told me about some of the experiences in their cuckold relationships. They were a big help in my understanding of what real cuckold relationships are like.

Thank You.

Confessions of a cuckold part 2

Laura sat in her favorite chair and I handed her a glass of white wine. She was wearing a short black leather skirt and black sling back shoes with four inch heels. Her blouse was the color of red wine and low cut to accentuate her full firm breasts. I was very pleased with her look, especially since a few weeks earlier I had taken her shopping and picked this outfit out myself.

Laura moved in with me seven months ago but we've been so preoccupied with her settling in and having a lot of sex with each other that we never got around to adding other men to our sex play.

That is until now.

"So how was it?" I asked with obvious excitement in my voice.

Laura slowly took a sip of her wine but her eyes never left mine. When she finished her sip she leaned back in the chair and rested her arm on the chair suspending her wine glass between her fingers. Her sinfully red nail polish contrasted sharply with the white wine in her glass.

"Mmmmm," She purred. "Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yes I want to hear all about it," I replied anxiously. I could tell she was enjoying this opportunity to tease me a little.

A seductive smile slowly crept across her lips, "you're not going to change your mind and get mad at me are you?"

I was suddenly aware that my dick was fully erect. I reached down almost unconsciously and grabbed it, "no I'm not going to get mad. I told you it was ok to do it."

Laura took another sip of her wine and and then used her other hand to raise up her skirt and spread her legs, exposing her panties to me. Her white lace panties were very wet in the area between her legs and the inside of her thighs showed evidence that some sort of liquid had been running down her legs.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Very nice!" I replied enthusiastically.

"Pull my panties off so you can get a better view," she said playfully.

I kneeled down in front of her and slid my fingers under the waistband of her panties. I slid her panties down along her shapely legs and over one shoe at a time.

Laura slid herself down so that her pussy was past the edge of the chair.

My first view of her pussy startled me. her pussy was very red as if it had been abused and it still glistened from her wetness.

Laura's neatly trimmed pussy hair was matted with dried cum from her recent encounter and her pussy was stretched wide open. I could see inside her freshly fucked hole and I could see traces of her lovers semen still clinging to the inside.

In the past her pussy has always closed immediately after I pulled out of it.

"Damn he must have been huge!" I said.

"I told you he was baby. Didn't you believe me?"

"You're stretched wide open. I can see the inside of your pussy. There's still a bunch of his cum in there. I can see it."

"Well you asked for it. You wanted me to find Mr Big again and hook up with him, so I did as you asked."

" Is it going to stay like that?"

"No baby. It'll be back to normal in a day or two and then you can use it as much as you want. Now didn't you tell me you wanted to eat my pussy as soon as I got back home?"

I looked at her then I looked at her gaping hole and smiled at her sheepishly, "That's quite a mess he left in there. How many times did he cum in you, or did someone else help too?"

I'm not sure why I asked that last question. I suppose if more than one man had contributed to such a large deposit in her I would feel a little less inadequate. I couldn't produce that much cum in a week of trying.

Laura cupped her hand under my chin, "He cum in me three times, and it was just him. Now be a good boy and clean me out like you said you would."

I leaned in and started licking her pussy. It was strange sensation to lick out an open hole like that, but I quickly learned that running my tongue around the inside rim of her opening quickly brought her to climax.

"Oh my God, go easy baby. Go slow and easy with my poor little pussy I'm pretty sensitive down there right now. Let me relax awhile before you make me cum again. I'll tell you when its time to go harder."

"Does it hurt?"

"Only a little. But after coming so many times with him, my pussy is pretty sensitive and it's pretty easy to make me cum right now. I'm a little tired and I need to take it slow for awhile.

I bent back down and began licking her with a lighter touch but to tell the truth I was a little nervous to be licking her pussy after Mr big had his huge cock pump so much cum into her.

I could only blame myself for the current condition of Laura's pussy.

This whole situation was my idea. I asked Laura to seek out her old boyfriend whom she called Mr big. I chose him solely for the novelty of his having a big cock. I was curious to observe the effect it had on her, but at the same time I was not sure I wanted to be there while this guy was pounding her pussy with his enormous cock. I considered asking Laura to record her encounter with him but decided against it. I wasn't sure if either one of them would consent to it.

I asked her to make a date with him but instructed her not to tell him about our relationship or what I wanted to do after he was done with her. I took her shopping and picked out the outfit that I wanted her to wear on her date with him. However after seeing her pussy so thoroughly used and stretched out, I realized it was nothing like I'd imagined it would be.

I continued licking her pussy as best as I could, striving to provide her only moderate stimulation and carefully avoiding anything that might cause too much stimulation.

Laura put her glass on the side table and slid down further in the chair.

After several minutes Her hips slowly began to move. I knew my steady licking of her pussy was having the desired effect on her. I knew that in a short time she would want to cum. Laura moaned softly then placed her hands lightly on my head and gently pulled my face harder against her pussy.

"Oh yes baby. Do it," she moaned.

I moved up slightly and began working my tongue on her clit.

Laura cried out, "Oh yes! Do it baby. Yes harder! Go baby go! Yes!" she screamed as I began sucking her clit.

In an instant her climax hit her hard and her whole body shook. I began sucking her clit more gently in order to bring her down slowly.

After she recovered she lay back in the chair and took another sip of her wine, "a girl could really get hooked on nights like this," she sighed.

After she finished her wine she sat the glass on the side table and gently took my head with both hands and pulled me up to face her, "come here sweetheart I want to try something with you."

Laura kissed me softly then pulled back, "ok baby i want you to put your dick in me."

I was confused by her request. There's no way she could feel much with her pussy as stretched out as it was. In spite of my confusion I quickly slid my dick into her spacious opening. I didn't have to wait to get hard. I was hard from the moment she returned home from her encounter with Mr big.

I had never felt any sensation like when I slid myself into her. I could feel the warmth inside her but her opening was larger than the thickness of my average sized Dick. I began slowly pumping my dick in and out of her until she stopped me.

"No don't. Just hold it inside me."

I pushed it as deep as I could manage then held it there as she instructed. The feeling of being inside of her after her much larger lover had used her pussy was overpowering. The smell of his semen mixed with her juices still filled the air around me.

"How does it feel baby?"

My legs were shaking, "oh God it feels so good."

"Well I'm sure that now there's no doubt in your mind that my friend is a lot bigger than you. Would you like me to tell you about it?"

The excitement within me was building. I nodded yes.

"One of the things I love about his big cock is that it fills me so completely. When it first goes in there's not enough room inside me but he keeps pressing deeper and my pussy slowly opens up and lets him all the way in.

It's the most amazing sensation to have that much cock inside of me. Every inch of my pussy tingles. There's some pain but the good feelings are so much stronger that it makes you not care about the pain.

It feels like all of the good feelings are amplified. He can make me cum by just putting it in and holding it there.

When he cums the throbbing of that huge thing in me makes me cum too. I can really feel it when he shoots his sperm inside me. I don't know exactly how to describe it but when he shoots I get this amazing feeling that just washes over me. It makes me spread my legs as wide as I can and just lay there and let the feeling wash over me like a hot wave of intense pleasure. It's a feeling that no other man has ever been able to give to me."

My head was reeling and my body was shaking. I couldn't hold back any longer. I grasped the chair tightly to steady myself as I shot my load into her, my dick throbbed and throbbed. I'd never felt a release like that.

After I recovered this mind blowing experience I looked up at Laura and saw her grinning.

"You really liked that, didn't you sweetheart?"

A nod of my head was all I could manage, but I continued to hold my dick inside her to prolong the pleasure.

She placed her hand lovingly on my cheek, "I'm glad baby. I'm happy it was so good for you."

She leaned back in her chair and sighed, "I guess we both had an amazing experience tonight. I'd call that a win, win situation. There is something I think we need to discuss."

I looked up at her, "what's that?" I asked, fearing that something was wrong.

"If you want me to continue to fuck my friend you should know there are some risks involved. He has a huge cock as I'm sure you would agree. That's both good and bad. If I fuck him too much Its almost a sure thing that I'll stay permanently stretched like I am right now and I don't think either one of us would like that very much, wouldn't you agree?"

"I see your point," I replied.

"There's also another thing. That big thing of his reaches so far up inside of me that he's basically shooting his seed into me at point blank range and as you saw tonight he delivers a lot of seed.," she reached down and rubbed her hand on her clit, "my poor little eggs don't stand a chance baby."

"I thought you said you were on the pill."

"I am sweetheart but you know the pill is not a hundred percent effective and even if they they make condoms his size it would sorta defeat the whole purpose of our little game. There's still a chance he could get me pregnant."

My dick sprung immediately to attention. Laura was startled by its sudden inflation.

"Wow. That really turned you on didn't it baby?"

I didn't know what to say. My head was swirling and my body trembling. I felt my breathing become faster.

Laura giggled and wiggled her ass a little. She smiled at me then spoke teasingly, "you saw all of his seed in me. There was a lot more but it leaked out before I could get home. Lacy panties are just no good at holding it all in. Maybe next time I'll wear a maxi pad to hold more of it in for you."

Laura paused then got a mischievous look on her face, "I just thought of something. I could be pregnant right now. One of his little swimmers could have found its mark and impregnated me before you had a chance to lick it out of me. Or maybe you left some in there."

She reached down and began fingering her clit. Her voice was trembling with intense sexual excitement, "oh God, his big cock can touch me in places where no other man's cock has ever reached. It's like he took the part of my virginity that all the other men couldn't."

She was building herself to a climax as she spoke. I was getting closer too.

"What will we do if I'm pregnant? God! If its a boy will it have a big cock like his father?"

She looked at me pleadingly, "sweetheart if I am pregnant what do you want me to do?"

"Would you mind if...? Ahhhh," Her orgasm overtook her. Laura let out a loud moan and her body shook. This caused me to cum again. This orgasm was as powerful as the first one. I have never in my life experienced such powerful sensations.

I leaned forward and kissed her then rested my body against hers.

Lisa sat down at my table. I had already ordered her a drink. I asked her to meet me at a bar near my work because I was very confused and a little shook up by my experience with Laura.

"What happened baby. Is everything ok? You sounded pretty stressed out on the phone."

I told her what happened in great detail including the part about Laura bringing herself to orgasm while speculating about her being pregnant by her lover. I was concerned that she wanted to have his baby and I knew I wasn't ready for anything like that.

Lisa listened intently to my story then placed her hand on mine, "I can understand why this is really stressing you out so much," She reached into her purse and handed me a card, "I want you to go see this woman. I've known her for several years. She is a licensed psychologist and she is very experienced in alternative lifestyles."

"I don't feel comfortable telling a stranger about this."

"I know baby but she is different. She and her husband live the cuckold lifestyle so she really knows about this stuff," Lisa kissed my cheek while caressing the other with her hand. Her lips moved to my ear and she whispered softly, "listen baby you're a great guy and you deserve to have the life you want so please do this. It sounds like you and your girl could have a really good thing going so don't loose it, ok?"

She placed her hands on each side of my head and turned it until I was looking into her eyes, "go see her, ok."

"Ok," I replied.

"Good," she said. Then she pulled me closer and kissed me on my lips.

I sat down in Alexis Winters's office wishing that I hadn't come. As I sat there I started wondering how I ever had gotten to this place in my life.

I looked around her office. It looked like any other office but for the cat-o-nine tails whip that hung on the wall behind her chair. A feeling of dread washed over me.

When Alexis walked into the room and I had to suppress a gasp. Alexis was tall for a woman, maybe five foot ten or more. She was beautiful and had a slender athletic body that moved with cat like grace. She wore a tastefully short skirt and a white silk blouse.

She had black hair and dark eyes that were both beautiful and intimidating at the same time.

"What can I help you with?"

This was my moment of decision. Could I tell this beautiful stranger my most private secrets?

"A friend told me that you had a lot of experience in, uh the lifestyle." I could feel my gut twist inside of me.

"Are you referring to the dominance and submission lifestyle?"

"No," I blurted out, "I mean no not that lifestyle, I mean..."

"The cuckold lifestyle," she said.

"Yes," I replied trying desperately not to look embarrassed.

She smiled, "yes my practice specializes in alternate lifestyles. I am a professional Dominatrix and my husband is a cuckold so I'm very familiar with the types of issues that you may be facing."

"My girlfriend and I aren't into the domination thing," I said.

"That's ok, so why don't you tell me what brought you here."

I told her the story about Laura and her encounter with Mr big. I also told her about what happened when she got back home with me.

"Was this your first experience of this type?"

"Not exactly," I said. I gave her a brief description of my experience with Lisa and how I got into the lifestyle with Laura.

"What part of you most recent experience disturbed you?"

I told her about Laura masturbating herself to climax while talking about getting pregnant by her lover. I told her how the things she said both turned me on and scared me at the same time.

Alexis leaned back in her chair and crossed one leg over the other, "have the two of you discussed this since that night?"

"No."

"Is this her first time in a consensual cuckold relationship?"

"Consensual? Yes I'm pretty sure it's her first time."

Alexis smiled, "I noticed that you emphasized the world consensual. Has your girlfriend ever cheated in any of her previous relationships?"

"I don't know for sure but if I had to guess I'd say that she probably has. She really loves sex," I felt myself starting to relax for the first time since I arrived at Alexis's office.

Alexis placed her Hand on the hem of her skirt and slid it up closer to her knee then continued, "I read a research paper that was published recently by research psychologist. In this paper she explained that evolutionary pressures drive women to (consciously) to seek out and marry men whom they think will be good providers; good fathers.

However a man who possess the qualities that would make him an ideal husband and father may not necessarily possess superior genetic traits. As a result evolutionary forces drive women (unconsciously) to seek out sex from other men whom they think will provide them with superior genetic material. Naturally a woman's rational, (conscious) mind understands the consequences of having a baby by a man other than the one she is joined with and would in most cases avoid this, but her desire to have sex with superior men would still be there.

If she decides to give in to her desires there is still a risk of an accidental pregnancy. It happens more often than most people realize.

A separate study showed that in the lower social economic class as much as thirty percent of newborn babies were sired by someone other than the mother's husband.

At the same time men are (unconsciously) driven to compete with other males in everything, including the Impregnation of women. That's why many men upon discovering their wife has been unfaithful, feel a strong urge to have sex with them.

You and your girlfriend are both delving into unfamiliar territory so some confusion should be expected for both of you."

"So what does this all mean? I'm still confused," I said to her.

"It means that those primitive urges that your girlfriend is experiencing are very normal but it does not necessarily mean that she wants to have her lovers baby. Her rational mind can over rule these urges in the same way she might decide not to eat a piece of chocolate someone offers her.

You need to talk with her and let her process these feelings. Most times the erotic fantasy of a pregnancy is all she really wants."

She uncrossed her legs and leaned forward in her chair, "have a talk with her. I think you'll both benefit from it. You may even find that including the element of a fantasy Impregnation may be a powerful addition to your cuckold play."

"Ok," I said, "I see your point. For some reason it just never occurred to me that both of us were experiencing totally new. I'll talk with her tonight and try to sort things out."

ep703
ep703
1,029 Followers
12