Confidant, Ameesha Patel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her plump lips spoke up "You can tell me what you are visualizing" she would say, as the oil that keeps pouring down would give way to another knot in the back of her top and the entirety of her dark nipples would be revealed, wet and hard from a combination of the oil and the cold weather as her navel was wet as ever.

Raj was pretty sure he was slick with wetness, but the tunic surprisingly held its own on his back and arms.. He was however slick enough in the one part, he wouldn't wanna be. The oil soaked through the bulge of dick, wet with his precum, and the heavy oil was seeping in, flowing over the fabric down the bulge, weighing his tunic down. He didn't adjust it thinking maybe that'll make Priya comfy. His loose tunic was sliding down his shoulders on either side when he heard her give him the permission. He hoped she wouldn't his sigh of relief. He clearly was waiting, hoping for this. 'This is gonna be easy enough, thanks to you Priya,' He thought.

The knots were just about as loose as they could get before his wife would be completely nude in front of him for the first time, as he tried to avert his focus from her face, down her lovely boobs, the right side of her blouse, resting on her large erect nipple clearly, stretching with her every breath. He focused on her sarong, and the treasure it hid behind the fabric that rested on her wide waist, down her belly, slick with the oil, heaving down skewed, as the knots got strained. He hoped the beautiful treasure behind would be free of hair. The amazing show, was better than any pay per view porn he had seen.

"I wanna..." He stopped himself. "I'm thinking of sending my finger up your sarong, through your underwear..."'I don't want her to know that I know she doesn't have one on. It'll only make her uncomfortable,' he thought." And feel your pussy lips on my fingers, before sending them into your hot flesh, and finding your clit." He said this with his eyes closing, gasping at the thought of the hottest thing he had ever said to his own wife. He, infact, had even imagined himself, fingering her several times, her boobs hanging on his face, and her humping his fingers as he feasted on them on their wedding night.

He sufficed himself to add, "As I rub your clit, I feel grateful to be alive with you so close", hoping to make her feel somehow how the ritual may have intended her to feel.

Priya would gasp at this as he started talking about openly fingering her, despite Priya's sexual experience her pussy was just as tight as a virgin's and was the extra squishy pussy that just felt comforting when you slid your dick into it and just latched onto it again and again.

"Okay fine I will bite" Priya will say, hesitating for a moment before continuing "I would let you rub my tight clit, fingering your wife freely as you get me off and work your way around me, because I am yours" Priya would comfort his lust.

The oil that drenched her from head to toe and she was occasionally taking when licking her plump lips was acting like a potent drug to raise her sexual drive and desires as the knots of her tops would get more and more loose as her top would fall down revealing her full massive oiled up breasts in full as the oil finally snowballed down the weight of the dress top.

Priya opening her eyes looking up at Raj would appreciate his muscular body coming into light with the oiled tunic taking it's toll but she did dare to look at his cock at least not yet as she closed back her eyes getting back in tune of herself.

"My love, my wife... I would hold your body in my arms, as I rub your pussy pressing your weight on my fingers, as you sit obliquely, resting on my arms..." 'My hands on your slick waist, feeling your beautiful skin, and the slight chub on your gorgeous belly' he thought... "And I would keep rubbing, till you beg me not to..." He added looking directly at her crotch, covered by the sheer sarong, heaving his chest as the tunic fell down.

And just as in sync, he saw the milky boobs of his lovely wife on Full display. He wanted to share her with no one, and anxiously looked around to make sure no one else was watching. He imagined wrapping his lips on her perfect, dark nipples, making his own mouth that way, as he leaned forward. He corrected himself before she could see him do that. He wouldn't touch her without her permission.

He added," I feel your clit, wetting my hands as your hot flesh milks my fingers with your juices, exciting you more as I rub you faster, harder, pushing down on your swollen clit." He said his voice wavering under the intense emotion. He was clearly running out of patience, desperately hoping the tablets would let him imagine all his fantasies on his wife, with her body on show.

"Alright okay I think we were in sync for tablet one she would say" as she opened her eyes back again she would bite her lip as Raj's muscular chest and upper half was revealed to her as the oil finally took down the tunic as she looked down looking at her naked chest she realized it also exposed her massive breasts to Raj despite being married to him she never expected that her flesh would be revealed to him in such a lewd way but such is life.

Priya would be lying to herself if she did not feel herself getting wet to his narration but she had to remember that she was still in league with Karan and could not dare to cheat, even if that means cheating on him with the man who was exactly her husband.

"She had gone to the temple for all the wrong reasons and maybe this was just god's way in punishing her". She thought to herself carefully as she decided to make an attempt to get him away from his sexual narration.

"Okay I guess that was tablet number one maybe we should get to the other ones so we can finish them all by the time the three hour session is done" Priya would remark as she would lay off the oil for a bit, finally clueing together that taking more could get her more lust filled.

He picked up the next tablet, eagerly, wondering what he gets to imagine next. He placed it angling towards her so she could see it first, and he could see her expression to know exactly what she felt about it.

His dick was now leaking, which he was glad for since, it was beginning to ache now.

He just wanted to reach out a grope her, hoping he gets to imagine that next...

He realized there was a lot of time for them to continue doing this, and he knew he was aching to touch himself. He was glad the folds of the tunic, now on his waist hid the bulge of his cock, and could feel the oil drip slowly on his carved back, from his hair.

Priya would gasp as it showcased a woman giving another man oral sex and more so realizing it was her time to give narration about the whole thing.

"Okay I wanna suck your cock, I want to wrap my plump full lips around the base of your cock as you make your way down my throat I want to lick your balls and shaft and then I want to wrap my massive breasts around them, swallowing them as I make them cum in my Rack" Priya did not know what came over her as a wave of pleasure came through, probably a direct result of the potent oil.

She did not even hesitate, as she was out of control as poured more oil on her as it immediately cascaded down her now naked breasts, as it dripped down her hard nipples.

"Oh... God!!!!" is all Raj could manage, softly, as he gasped at her candor. 'She.. isn't... Holding.. back!!!' he thought. Imagining her beautiful plump lips on his cock was a first tonight, and he had no trouble imaging her huge tits wrapped around his massive cock. Maybe only his size could do justice to her, he thought. He was losing it when she mentioned being deep throated, he had imagined her head in his big palms, pushing her on himself. He would gladly oblige if he could play with her tits while she sucked his tool like her fav Lollipop. 'Her tongue... God her tongue!!!!' he was thinking when he heard her narrate more...

"I want to use my tongue to service your cock and make sure you are well taken care of I want to be an eager participant" Priya would stop herself from talking as she realized she went too far but her mind was just splitting in two with pure raw feelings and what her goal was in this entire thing.

"Okay I think that is enough for one tablet" Priya would say hoping to calm herself down as she felt her heart beat increasing by the minute.

'Oh God no!' he thought wondering if she's reading her mind! 'She has no idea how big my cock is.'

He was relieved to hear her move on, he opened his eyes, but he saw her bending forward on her child birthing hips, her knot on the sarong almost undone.

She reached for the third tablet and he saw her eyes widen with disgust? Shame? Delight? He couldn't know. She was clearly coming to terms with what the illustration was, as she tried to speak and he tried to think of something else instead of how amazing her knockers looked hanging, side to side, as if ready to feed hungry mouths, glistening and gleaming all around, with her erect nipples. He had almost given up on being sane after tonight. This was torturous to say the least.

"I think you would want to read this one" She would say as she extended the tablet before him, she did not want to narrate another set of sexual interactions as her massive breasts jiggled with her every little movement their wetness becoming more and more easy for them to slide around as he took the tablet she resumed against her better judgement in indulging in the oil.

As she can feel the once comforting sarong be turning into less and less as the knots got weaker and weaker, she could not believe the whole ordeal she found herself in.

'Oh my God! I'm not gonna last if it gets any raunchier.' he thought. The tablet had instructions to please the woman's body, or her having to rub her whole body, after pouring more oil, on the cold hard stone floor, to get the sense of pleasure a man could give her. 'Dear God! I can't wait to hear her thoughts on this!'

'Besides, I don't think any woman may have the imagination to visualize this without experiencing this once.' I guess she can't imagine it well enough since she's so inexperienced', he thought, not knowing her real history.

'Obviously they didn't intend any of us to have our clothes on for this, especially with the oil,' he thought, as he saw her looking at the tablet, her weight shifting from her side, her boobs swaying, dripping oil like honey, which made him lick his lips, because he was salivating at the sight of his perfect wife.

He recalled how the woman was supposed to hold the male head in her arms as he pleasured her necks, chest, and midriff. He suspected how he may get imagine tasting her pussy in the next tablet, maybe even see it in its glory as the knot was now undone as she shifted her weight to part her legs a bit. She may have had her legs numb.

As for him, the oil dripped down to his ass crack, and his own belly button.

"Okay I guess I can do this" Priya would say looking at Raj and nodding at him before putting the clay tablet aside, as she rearranged herself on the cold hard stone floor like Raveena Tandon in Insaniyat as she was splayed out as she poured more and more oil on herself.

As she laid back her natural massive breasts remained upright with hot perky they were as they bounced around as she was on her back she would start aggressively rubbing in the oil on herself to feel the pleasure that a man can give her as she worked the oil into her creamy skin steadily.

Finally the time has come as the final knots gave way and her sarong bursted open to reveal her tight shaved pussy to her husband for the first time ever.

'She wants to do this? My wife?' he recalled the countless hours his heart ached for, yearning for the chance to lay beside her, let alone on top of her... He was absolutely gushing with precum, when he realized his boxers were wet too... With his own fluids. And he was still rock hard!

As he saw her sarong fall off to the side of her beautiful wide hips, he had his vision come true. There was his wife, laying down for him, ready to give herself to him, for her own pleasure. He'd be a eunuch if he couldn't make her go crazy for him, if it was infect what she wanted. He could see her eyes closed as he stood up, letting his tunic fall with a soft thud, his boxers drenched, with his fluids and the oils, slowly sliding off his waist, as he slowly approached her milky gleaming body. He looked up and around, and when he saw no one else, he slowly laid down beside her... He put his hand up next, finger extended as he hovered it over her body, his hot breath hitting her oily skin, her body shuddering, and boobs jiggling with each shudder as he finally touched her lips... He hunched over her slowly, on his limbs, and touched her lips with his index finger, his face tensed in the moment of delight, as he prepared himself to finally kiss her skin. His finger, now wet, came down touching her chin, he body tensing up, as it made its way further down her body, ready to be ravaged by the man, who cared for her, probably more than anyone else in the whole world. He wanted to slide his finger all the way down to her crotch before he would taste her perfect skin.

Priya was the definition of high on the libido that was in the oil as she was layed out covered in oil her eyes close as Raj got closer and closer to her she felt herself escape from her better senses as he ran his finger down her face, though she can sense he was naked by the weight of his clothing falling down on the hard cold temple floor.

"As long as he does not touch me too much or we do not do anything under the hip region this will be fine I can control this" She thought to herself as she kept her eyes shut hoping to not give him any visual queue that allows him to keep prodding his way around her. Trying to think on her feet while keeping her eyes closed she decided to keep spurring him on.

"I mean the more we get through this the faster we get through this, the less we have to talk and engage in any of these clay tablets" Priya would continue her thought process slowly but sure. She kind of tensed when Raj touched her plump lips but she was not going to object his touch felt smooth with the oil that surrounded them.

"Maybe we should just move on to the next tablet Raj, see what that has in store for us" She would try to keep his hand off of her but she could not find it in her to object his touch more so just deviate from it. She realized he was just more naturally hornier than she was, as she indulged in the oil more than him which was a mistake on her part but she thought she was doing what was expected of her and taking normal amounts. She could not blame Raj though she was a guy after all and the whole Matra did turn really lewd really fast as soon as they started changing from the get go.

He let his finger trace her curves, caress her cleavage again, and send it under the folds of her massive boobs, feeling the heat there... He was propped up on his one hand and legs, or he would have introduced his other hand in the action too.

He let the finger rest under her boob, before he brought it circling down her gorgeous belly, her navel, and traced her waist before finally resting on her navel. He could see her turn her head, as he felt his hot breath hitting every part of the trail his finger made. He pushed his finger into the gorge of her navel, when bent in to plant a deep kiss right above her crotch. Her body tensed up, and he could smell the musk of the oil, the floor now wet and slick with the oil...

What he wasn't ready for, was what she did next, when he kept kissing her waist, and her pubis. He was like a kid in a candy store. Not knowing what he wanted more. And he wondered if she would help him before he had to stop hinting and he would have to take action...

He wanted her to tell him what she wanted him to do, he knew she wanted him to do something.

His dick was free now from his boxers as the buttons gave away.

"Raj" Priya would say as her breath tensed a bit "You know what I said when we got married I must remain a virgin you know we can't do this, please let's just move on to another tablet I mean you are already seeing me like this" Priya would say as she opened her eyes looking at Raj operating near her tight pussy.

Though the combination of the oil and her wetness would no doubt make the deed be quite easy she still had to remember she was still in league with Karan but her resistance to the whole situation was slowly but sure fading.

"Just get the next clay tablet please" she would try to get him to switch focus once again and away from her voluptuous wet body.

"Okay." He replied, his face tensing up as he fought for his control over his desires. He slowly moved from over body, his legs still on either side of her wide hips, as he reached up over the next tablet, his dick gangling over her ravishing body... He couldn't believe it was coming to this... The illustration was of the woman, spreading her legs holding a man's head between them, his hands focused on her crotch, in surprising detail.

It was as if they wanted to leave no doubt for the participants. 'They can't have any single man or woman do this alone. It's clearly a mating and fertility ritual.' He realized that now. It all made sense now.

But he was equally perplexed why Priya was so clearly teasing him. There she was, her body ready for giving and receiving pleasure, she even imagined and narrated all that. 'But I won't force her to break her mannat. I won't be the person to initiate defiling her chastity's and purity,' he thought to himself. 'She trusts me with my self control and believes in me to go through this. And I love her enough to follow through, no matter how hard it gets (pub intended).'

He asked her to see the tablet, holding it with one hand as he put knelt by her now, pouring oil on himself with his other hand.

Priya would reach up and grab the clay tablet from him, she knew internally it was bound to be something more risque then the last so she had to take a closer look at it and sure enough it was of man giving a girl oral.

"Well at least it was better then the alternative of me being fucked by Raj or even worst me giving Raj oral" Priya thought as she kept focusing on the tablet. Priya feeling greedy over the whole situation decided to let the lust take over her and let Raj pleasure her by his means.

As Raj knelt by her pouring oil on himself that after going down his skin unintentionally or maybe intentionally landed on hers, as she would roughly get up soaked in many different ways she would look at him sternly.

"Look I will let you do this but this is the only thing you are doing, everything else we are going to have to imagine, narrate and simulate" as she got up to sit on her bum the last bits of threads that was covering her body gave in and she was left completely nude for the first time in front of her husband her naked oily thick body present.

He could only say, "Okay," when she gave him permission to please her in a way he had been dreaming of, since he was a teenager. His mind was racing, his heart leaping, as he saw her get up, the floor a rough mess of both their oils.

'I will make you cum, so much, Priya,' he thought to himself, as saw the side of her hips, he walked on his knees to her legs, her eyes following his every movement, his thick rod of a dick in full display. He wondered if she would be scared of it.

He positioned himself to see her parting her amazing legs, to show him her delicious pussy for the first time. Here was a scene he had never imagined himself to behold in a temple, in the open, with his wife, lathered in oil, on a cold floor, with her vulva hairless! Exactly like he would have loved it.

He had read up on numerous books trying to learn what women like in such scenarios. He was about to taste a pussy for the first time, his wife's pussy, so elegantly given to him, to be pleasured. He was gonna love it, he had to make sure she would too.