Congruence of Want Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra had gone so far as wrapping her left leg, that had been anchored on the floor, around Grant's back, locking it tightly with her right ankle, causing her ass and her lower back to lift off the cushions below, allowing Grant free reign to rapidly slam his driving weight directly into her suspended snatch.

Grant's fingers dug fiercely into her rear, supporting each of her quivering asscheeks, Debra's stomach and chest bowed high into the air as the older man relentlessly pile-drived her sopping pussy.

"AAAHH... AAHHHH... AAAHHHHHH," Debra grimaced, thrashing her head on the pillow at the bottom edge of the sofa.

Reaching each of her hands behind her head, feeling as if she was about to somehow levitate from the couch, Debra clutched tightly to the armrest behind her as Grant repeatedly slammed his crotch down on top of hers.

Her legs folded obscenely around Grant's waist at the same time her ass, back and shoulders lurched several inches off the cushions, Debra seemed to be floating in mid air as the V of her trembling thighs constricted savagely around Grant's pistoning hips.

Barely tethered to the sofa, or to reality at that moment, Debra looked up through the slits of her discombobulated eyes and felt a sadistic and feverish rush when she saw just how in control Grant looked kneeling above her. Legs locked around Grant's back and her crotch impaled helplessly on his meaty sword, Debra pulled her hands away from the armrest behind her and slapped them both down on the insides of her thighs. Using her thumbs and fingers to pull the lips of her pussy all the way apart, Debra did her best to offer Grant unhindered access to her frothing depths.

Flashing lights exploding in her head each time Grant's submerged phallus battered the inner walls of her cervix, Debra wrapped her left hand around the veiny base of Grant's cock and helped him slam it harder into her.

"OH... GOD... YES... OHHHH... GODDDDD... I CAN'T TAKE IT MUCH LONGER," the spastic woman cried, feeling her entire body beginning to burn and bounce on the sofa.

Suddenly feeling the muscles in her legs give way around Grant's waist, an avalanche of long repressed and concealed emotions burst through the surface, nearly causing Debra to blackout underneath him when she came.

* * * * *

It had been so long since Grant had been with a woman and had the pleasure to push her to the point of orgasm, he was powerless to do anything more than kneel there for a few moments and watch as Debra became unglued before his eyes. The primal call of what to do all came back to him quickly however when he saw the way Debra's entire body began to corkscrew on the sofa and her tanned, teacup shaped breasts shook with ever increasing velocity on her chest.

Rapidly intensifying his thrusts when he saw how close Debra was to letting go, Grant cinched his grip even tighter into Debra's warm and slippery asscheeks. Knowing his dick was going to be raw for the foreseeable future after such a rough communion, at that moment he knew it was well worth it for the years worth of pent up sexual angst he was about to release.

"GGEEEEZZZZZZUUUSSSSS... AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMAAAHHHHHH," Debra's high-pitched voice ricocheted through the living room, the echoes bouncing off the walls as her second orgasm of the night bombarded her senses.

Perched on his knees, holding Debra's twisting and thrashing body in his hands, the veins in Grant's neck rippled and his head shot back when the remaining seed bubbled up from his churning loins and spat its soothing mucus deep into Debra's scorched and nearly raw vaginal folds.

"GODDAMN... DEBRA... OHH... FUCKING GODDDDD... I'M CUMMINGGGGG," he hoarsely growled, brutally plowing his hips forward until he felt his cock go numb inside the milking sheath of Debra's womb.

When he could finally thrust no more, Grant rocked backwards and collapsed on the far end of the sofa, his eyes less than two feet away from the glorious sight of Debra's gaping pussy. Their legs intertwined, Grant filled with exhausted sense pride knowing he was the man responsible for leaving her in such a devastated and fulfilled state. Reaching his right arm up to wipe the sweat from his brow, Grant stared down admiring her body, waiting for Debra to come to.

* * * * *

Just as Grant's, Debra's head was scrambled from the indescribable culmination to the evening. Propping herself up on her elbows when she was finally able to muster the strength, Debra scanned the length of her worn and pulsing body and couldn't seem to tear her eyes away from the hallowed out pink bloom of her pussy and the slowly shrinking log between Grant's legs that had been responsible for it.

Suddenly feeling a cold chill tingle through her naked body as the endorphins of her release gradually gave way, Debra lifted her back from the sofa and collapsed forward into Grant's warm and waiting embrace. Resting her head just below the older man's still heaving chest, Debra kissed him again, this time just below the right nipple before caressing her hand down on top of his beaten crotch.

Gently rubbing her palm around the width of Grant's spent balls, Debra gracefully brushed her fingers through the salt and pepper tangle of pubic hair just above his worn out cock before leaning down to kiss its greasy and bruised tip.

There in the unspoken moment, Debra held the one thing in her hand that had finally made her feel like a complete woman, while at the same time satisfying all the unfulfilled innocence and joy she had been deprived of long ago, as a child.

The End

Thanks for taking the time.

12