Conquered Territory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy ran his fingers down her back while he left a firm grip on her hair with the other hand. Sandra knew another slap was coming but it still didn't allow her to react casually. She let out a small scream this time. With his penis harbored right outside of her chamber she was so close to that ecstasy she knew he could provide.

She had used all her tricks of seduction to get him to give in first, but his tricks were more powerful tonight, and his position too dominant. With a scream of anticipation, she thrust her hips back to take the pleasure that was there waiting for her to claim. He was cruel, he had anticipated her move and moved back in synch, denying her penetration.

It was too late, she had shown her hand and needed him inside of her. She thrust back again, but again he denied her. Another slap to the rear she cried out.

"Just fuck me Jimmy!"

Jimmy made her repeat it, her directed her,

"Just do it!" She answered.

"Say please fuck my married pussy." He instructed.

She did.

"Say Sandra Butler wants Jimmy Douglas inside of her"... she hesitated but was too far gone, she needed this, she said it.

"Who has a bigger penis, me or your husband?"

"You do" she whimpered.

"I can't hear you."

"You do!"

"Now tell me to fuck my Snuggle Muffin."

She complied.

With that he gave her everything she asked for. She had gotten so worked up that the penetration provided almost instant nirvana. Thirty seconds and she was convulsing in the most powerful orgasm she had experienced since before her wedding night. He wrapped his arm around her waist as she bucked almost uncontrollably.

Next he flipped her over and straddled her. She offered no resistance as she was drained of all energy. Jimmy then dispelled his load all over her breasts. Sandra laid on the bed thoroughly conquered. She had come over to put an end to the feud between her husband and Jimmy Douglas. Instead, she became the enemy's first conquered territory.

She lay on the bed drained of energy. The night had been long, and her slow blinks could easily lead to a deep sleep. She fought off the sleep. He had rolled off her and was lying in the bed next to her now. Also exhausted. Her only hope now to stay awake was a shower. She could especially use one anyway.

The shower gave her a moment to realize she could barely stand. How had she gotten to this point, she pondered. She had never done anything like this, she could never tell her husband as it would destroy him. She was sad about what she had just done, but she was also still riding a high from the best sex she had had in a long time. Her legs were weak and trembled a bit as the hot water massaged her chest. She heard the door open and realized that in spite of her guilt, she didn't have the energy to protest his presence in the bathroom as she showered. It was his house after all.

She even knew deep inside that she may not even have the power to kick him out of the shower if he had tried to join her. She imagined in her head that she would concede sharing the shower with him and probably allow anything to happen. When she heard the door close she was relieved that he didn't engage her in such an "approachable" state. She had to regain some composure. Sandra was even able to convince herself that although she had been thoroughly satisfied by him that her victory was still attainable, as any moment his wife would pull in the driveway, and he would be begging her to sneak out the back door.

He would have to give up his claim to her property to save his new marriage. She took a long shower, knowing that he would be becoming desperate for her to leave. They had their fun, but she could still have her victory. She had a moment where she thought she would demand even more. She could run him straight out of town. She could rationalize what she had just been through if she could get Jimmy to leave town. She felt powerful, she turned off the shower and stepped out ready to issue her ultimatum.

No towel.

She could have sworn there was a towel before she got in. She questioned if she had failed to check. She was now going to have to go back out of the room naked to find a towel and her clothes.

When she stepped out of the bathroom she became even more confused. Her clothes were gone, his clothes were gone, even the sheets on the bed were gone. She swung open closet doors, drawers, looked under the bed. There was nothing. Well almost nothing. In the top drawer of the bedside table was a pair of handcuffs and a blue lace leotard. She desperately did not want to be naked around him anymore and in a panic put on the leotard until she could find what he had done with her clothes.

Jimmy reentered the room; he was wearing a silk robe and dark red fuzzy slippers. He was obviously amused by her predicament, and outfit. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of asking for her clothes, she knew he would just give her a run around and make a plaything out of her.

"Well, you need to leave now, I have called you a ride, you certainly got what you came here for, but now you must leave."

She gawked at his audacity. He better know that she did not come here just for him to fuck her. Sandra re-affirmed her position.

"I will not go anywhere until you call Mr. Briggs and tell him you are no longer interested in me...my building."

He walked over to the bed; his phone was lying on the mattress. He looked up at her and told her that he didn't have the number. She knew he must be lying just to give her a hard time, but she would not let him get off the hook s easily.

"Where's my phone?" She asked him, knowing he had taken her things. He had it in the pocket of his robe, he held it out and took pleasure as she walked over to him wearing the blue lace leotard to grab it from his hand. Just as she went to thumb through the contacts the phone rang, and she had answered it inadvertently. It was Rion.

She turned a shade of pink as she realized she had her husband on the phone while she stood in a see through one piece in front of Jimmy Douglas.

It was very late for her husband to be calling, but he had been drinking as well and knew she had gone out with the roller girls tonight. The moment she began to talk her way through this incredibly awkward phone call, Jimmy had his hands on her. He took her bottom. With a cheek greedily in each hand, he lifted her up. She knew if she put up a fight while she was on the phone, then Jimmy would make his presence known and she would be left trying to explain what was going on.

When he lifted her up she could either keep her legs straight and he would toss her over his shoulder, or she could straddle him and retain some sense of control. She wrapped her legs around him, while she told her husband about her uneventful night. Jimmy tossed her down to the bed, spread her legs open and buried his face into her crotch. Crotch-less.

She just discovered that the leotard she was wearing provided very easy access to her pussy. He helped himself to her as she tried to hide the sensation from her voice. She couldn't get him off the phone, now she was listening to him go on about the seminars he had been attending and how people were starting to get "pretty out of hand" at the after party. Jimmy had stopped penetrating the opening in her lace body suit with his tongue but had pulled out his penis.

There was nothing she could think of doing to stop him from pushing himself into her mouth. She did her best to speak clearly as she tried to get off the phone. He seemed to have so much to tell her, and she couldn't get off the phone without feeling suspicious. Jimmy was evil still. He had grabbed her head and shoved his penis deep into her throat. She tried hard, but she feared she was not hiding the sound of his mischief very well. When he entered her mouth it became impossible.

She frantically told her Rion she had to call him back, she was in the middle of a workout. No sooner than she had hung up the phone than he had it back in his hand. She grabbed for it. He set the camera on the phone to record her.

"Continue," he instructed her.

When she reached again for the phone he held it just out of her reach and threatened to call back her hubby. He would not, as long as she kept him in her mouth until he came. The magnitude in how she had come to be so vulnerable to this man of her past, and her husband's rival was staggering. She had no time to ponder the sequence of events that led her to this. She would do as he said and wait for her moment to turn back the tide in her favor.

He took a step backwards, reminding her that the deal was she had to keep him in her mouth. She crawled across the floor being led by him in her mouth. She committed fully to finishing him off as fast as she could. Her momentum drove him into a corner where he could retreat no further. She looked up when he told her to do so, making eye contact with him was a turn for him she recalled from years ago. She had lost all sense of guilt. Being "forced" did have a guilt free side effect. She was focused on gaining some advantage in this sexual showdown.

Sandra felt his final swell. She was oddly proud that she was going to finish him so fast. Jimmy never could last very long in her mouth, Rion couldn't either. She took his load in her mouth and he sank into the corner. Sandra had also taken him to sexual heights that he had not experienced in years. The next move was up for grabs and was open to the first one to recover. She raised up and snatched her phone back from him, she was quicker this time. His posture was that of a boxer who had been KO'd in the corner of the ring.

A car horn sounded outside. She peeked out the window and saw a familiar black beamer in the driveway. It was Rick from Cans car.

"That's your ride home" Jimmy told her as he rose to his feet.

She contemplated, just for a moment. She could get out of this now, but she would lose her opportunity. If she left now she had only come over here to get truly ravaged by a man she despised, as well as give him perhaps the most memorable blow job of his life. He had fared pretty well from her visit and that was not how she wanted this tale to end.

"Where are my clothes?" she asked, her good senses making one last effort to triumph over her carnal urges.

He looked at her with a smirk that she knew meant he would not give her satisfaction. She looked again through the curtains. The moment of truth.

"Your clothes are my trophy." he added with a manipulative laugh.

If he wanted her to stay, his last remark was effective. She felt certain if she got in Ricks car, Jimmy's wife would pull in minutes later and she would be riding home naked and defeated, in spite of being so close. How would she explain her state to Rick? She held her ground and told him he wasn't going to be raising any trophy yet. With a gamely stare he simply uttered,

"Oh, Snuggle Muffin."

He got up and moved towards her as if he was going to physically place her in the car. She was staying to call Jimmy's bluff and be there when he began to panic as his wife pulled up. She was also staying because there was no way she was going to go out to Ricks car dressed the way she was dressed; in a see through one piece. Jimmy chased her around the room, he even laughed as the chase seemed almost playful in nature.

They had bounded across the bed, thrown pillows, and wrestled. Without realizing, she was enjoying herself too much. Sandra ran to the bedside table where the handcuffs had been, the key beside them, and quickly slapped one cuff around her wrist and the other around the bed post. She held the key tight in her hand. He pounced on her, even tickled her to get her to let go of the key, or so she thought.

She had been so focused on the key and the rough housing with Jimmy, she never noticed him reaching over to the other drawer for another pair of cuffs. He locked her other wrist to the opposite bedpost.

She was spread across his bed now. She had one key still firmly in her hand, but of little use to her now with both hands bound. Again, she had crucially misjudged the situation. She began laughing, nervousness and excitement laced her laugh.

"I lied to you. My wife will not be home until Monday. She is out of town as well."

The confession immediately silenced her laughter. She was immediately crushed now under the weight of her current situation. Her only rationalization, that gave this entire romp meaning, at once vanished away. The evening flashed before her eyes and no longer made any since to her.

She did not see this coming, and now she was cuffed to a bed. Jimmy would take her in any way he pleased. Jimmy walked over to the windows and pulled open the curtains. The car in the driveway in full view. Rather she was in full view of Rick in his car. They briefly met eyes, hers wide and confused. She stared at him as he began to pull out of the driveway.

Eventually she watched as Rick drove off. She wondered what he had thought looking through the window at her spread out on display. Jimmy smiling and waving him off. She looked past the car; the last hues of red were disappearing behind the distant mountains.

In Part 2, tough Roller Derby Queen, Sandra Dee'Evil finds herself in a precarious position and possibly the weekend plaything for her ex. Her Husband, Rion, finds out that someone tipped off his rival Jimmy who is now trying to outbid him on his latest property. He is shocked when he finds out who. Newly indoctrinated, Outrage-Jess learns that pictures of her indoctrination night have surfaced and are in the hands of a rival team.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to reach out or comment. I love feedback, talking about the characters and will likely respond.

12