Conquering Columbia

Story Info
Friends with intercontinental benefits.
1k words
3.63
12.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first encounter between Ali and Eva was memorable to say the least. Ali had fucked Eva even before he introduced himself. The friendship between the dashing Pakistani and a sultry Columbian was not ever going to be normal. The two had always tried to show other the best their country had to offer. With Ali's exotic good looks and Eva's sultry Colombian body, sex is always around the corner.

It was summer break after sophomore year and Eva has convinced her now best friend to visit her home city Barranquilla in Columbia. On their first night there, Eva dragged Ali to one of the party by the beach.

The humid Colombian air made the thin fabric of Eva' tank top stick to her chest, showing off every curve. Her back glistened under the dim lights as she continued to dance wildly, her hair flowing. Ali had been watching his best friend all night and his patience had worn out. He left his table and grabbed her hand on the dance floor. She looked up confused, her face scrunched up in annoyance at who had interrupted her dancing. But her confusion melted away to understanding as she read the look in Ali's eyes. Eva had only seen that look of hunger, and lust a handful of times, but she knew exactly what it meant.

She followed him as Ali lead her to a yacht docked on the bay. He stopped mid-step and spun her around to face him. Ali had one hand holding her chin and the other grabbing her ass through that tight little skirt he'd been watching her shake all night. Eva studied his face in the dim light of the boat, His heart racing heavy against hers, his muscles tensed under her hands. She leaned in and closed the gap between their lips. Ali responded by tightening the grip on her body and pulling her in closer, his tongue probing her mouth. Before she could untangle her fingers from his hair, Ali had picked up his friend and was carrying her to the yacht. Eva didn't make the walk easy on him. She kissed and licked his neck, digging her nails into his muscular back, giving him one hell of a glimpse of how much fun she was going to make this. Ali threw her on the bed, wasting no time to get on top. With Eva's legs spread her skirt had hiked up, leaving her totally exposed. Ali started grinding onto her wet pussy, as he hovered over her panting. But as impatient as he was, Eva was even more so.

She unwrapped her legs from his waist and pulled Ali down on top of her. Her hands clawed hungrily at his shirt as she kicked his shorts off with her feet. Ali knew she wanted him, but he wouldn't give in that easily. Ali pinned down her arms and kissed her hard on the mouth. He could feel her fire growing as she pushed up her pelvis against his in desperation. His lips traveled down her neck, to her collar bone, then over her chest, and stomach, before he finally pulled her skirt off with his teeth. Before Eva could react, Ali's head was between her legs, with his tongue deep in her Columbian pussy licking her top to bottom. The sensation of his fingers gripping her thighs and his tongue licking her up made her gasp his name. Ali took that has his cue and stopped abruptly. He pulled Eva up by her hands to stand in front of him and kissed her hard. He then pushed her head down towards his dick. She didn't need more of an invitation. She immediately began kissing and licking his penis, trailing her tongue from the base of his member to the tip, kissing it along the way.

As soon as he was off guard she pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top. She put the tip of his penis against her dropping wet pussy teasing stroking herself back and forth then slowing starting pushing him in deeper. He felt every inch of himself slowing dip into her wetness until he was all the way in. Eva moved herself slowly up and down, arching her back in pleasure, grasping at his chest. She rode him with confidence knowing well the affect she was having. Eva grabbed his throats looking deep into his eyes to remind him who was in charge and he was in her home territory. The the pleasure began to heighten as she felt Ali grow harder inside her. She pulled out and turned herself around, no longer being gentle. She rode him hard and fast giving him a show with her ass clapping on his pelvis. Ali grabbed her waist and shoved himself as far as he could inside her, coming to his climax. She felt him cumming inside her, so close to coming herself. He rolled over and lay on his stomach, allowing her to run her hands over his back. She let him lay there peacefully playing with his hair and kissing his back and shoulders, slowing rubbing his body.

Somewhere along the line her actions turned from relaxing to arousing and Ali rolled over, pulling her on top of him. He sat against the headboard and put her in his lap, caressing her behind and feeling her breasts pressed up against his chest. Ali slid himself inside of her as Eva wrapped her legs around his waist, and he fucked her. There was an urgency in his movement as he held her tight and relentlessly pushed himself deeper, harder, and faster inside of her. Eva held him tighter as she climaxed. He could feel as shaking in his arms as she squirted on his dick with every push. He took the opportunity to switch positions and laid her on her back, slowing his movements down with long deep strokes then picked up the pace as he matched her second climax. Eva yelled out his name, her body arching against him in waves of pleasure as the both collapsed together panting, knowing full well that Ali had conquered her. She looked over at her friend with a tired eye and they both knew the night wasn't over.