Converting Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,428 Followers

I lowered Kelly's legs and while I screwed her in the more conventional missionary position I asked Kelly if she liked Neil seeing her almost naked, and she nodded. I asked her if she was a slut and she didn't say anything but I could her feel her getting turned on. Her hands dug into my back as I said that every woman had a secret slut inside her, and I was just bringing hers out. Her blue eyes held mine and she told me to fuck her harder, so I did.

I picked up the pace in the missionary position, then flipped her over and did her from behind. Just as I did, I heard her mobile phone bleep and Kelly said she had a text and should get it. It was probably her boyfriend wondering where she was. She went and got it and came back saying that it was Paul asking if she was okay. She knelt on the bed and let me carry on fucking her while she sent him a message back. The thought that he was sat at home waiting for her while she was having sex behind his back turned me on so much, that I really gave it her rough when she had finished with her phone, and she responded, pushing back against me and moaning loudly.

I tangled my fingers in her long dark hair, and pulled her head back as I asked her if she wanted my cum up her. The rough stuff obviously turned her on because she came with with a loud cry just i came up her with one final deep thrust. I held my cock in her until he finished twitching inside her and then we both flopped on to the bed.

Afterwards we both had a drink and Kelly asked me how many women I'd slept with. I told her it was a lot, well over 40 and asked her how many guys she's been with. Kelly rolled on to her side to look at me and shyly admitted that she'd only been with Paul and one other man before him.

No wonder she loved sex with me! I started kissing her and soon I was fingering her and getting hard again.

Kelly noticed my returning erection and said my dick was the biggest she'd had, and that she'd never had it rough before. After a pause, she went on to say that she wanted to keep meeting like this but it had to keep as no-strings only. Again, I said she was a secret slut, and I betted she'd love a nice rough, dirty threesome, I tell her that I know Carl or Jason would be up for it, but her pretty smiled turns to shock and she said 'No way!' I said that I had some other nice-looking mates but Kelly said that I was enough for her for now.

Then she pulled me on top of her and told me to fuck her again before she had to go home. Her wet pussy really got it that time, as I decided to give it to her, no-holds barred. I picked her up and put her back against the wall, shoving myself up into her. She was practically biting my shoulder as I bounced her up and down my cock and saying to her that I was going to organise a threesome with Carl. I got her to admit that she's fantasised about a threesome, and even got her to say she would think about it.

My arms were growing tired so keeping her stood up, I bent her over the bed and shoved my cock up her arse, but she stopped me after a minute, saying it hurt, so I just went back to banging her from behind. I did get a few pumps up her arse though! She told me to fuck her harder and I called her a whore. She whimpered as I banged into her and I said I should treat her like a whore then, so I stopped and pulling her head towards my groin by the hair, I ordered her to lick my balls.

She looked up at me, completely submissive and then started to lick and suck my balls, maintaining eye contact with me all the time. That was it! I said I was going to cum, but she kept licking and sucking my balls so I wanked myself until I came. Even then she didn't move, so it sprayed onto her cheek and chin. I noticed that her hand was between her legs, rubbing herself off and I shoved my cock in her mouth and ordering her lick my end, she made herself cum with a shudder and a moan around my dick.

She went to the toilet, saying she has to go and she called her a taxi from my phone. As she dressed, I asked her if I could keep her knickers and bra, just to prove to Carl and Jason that I had made love to her. Kelly still had my phone and with a giggle, she took a photo of her fanny then threw it back to me. I took a couple of her tits before she wrapped her top back around her and then she opened her legs so I could take another one of her pussy.

She washed her face and redid her hair just as the taxi came. I kissed her and as we said good night, she said that she'd see me on Monday for another shag. As she left, I told her to make sure she had a shower before she goes to bed with Paul as I've cum in her. With a laugh she reminded me that Paul been out drinking too, so he probably be too pissed to notice anyway.

With a mischievous wink she said that she might fuck him with my cum still in her. That made my cock twitch, even though I'd cum twice already. All I could think of was 'What a girl!'

I went to bed and looked at the photos on my phone, thinking how jealous the guys would be when they saw them! As I drifted off, I wondered if her bloke was fucking her now, if he'd got his dick in the pussy that I'd just fucked.

When I first met her, she was 'quiet, curious Kelly.' I'd now converted her into 'dirty cum-slut Kelly,' but my job wasn't finished yet. I just had to fuck her up the arse. I'd got to have a quick taste of that tonight, but I wanted to do it properly. In fact I wanted to turn her into a total slut...

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,428 Followers
12