Cool Whip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers

Mike and Tracy lost track of time and even the fact that their mates were watching. Her tongue retreated back into her mouth and waited for his to follow. They would have kissed longer but Mike got greedy and reach down to cup Tracy's ass.

"Whoa...that's it," Tim said pulling his arm from Melissa' tit. "More than a minute is up."

Tracy snapped back to her senses and crawled back off the man's body taking care to look up close at the huge rod between his legs. She didn't push down her shirt as she crawled back over next to her guy. It was her turn to spin the bottle.

Around and around it went until it pointed at Tim. Tracy licked some cream from her chin and smiled. "Dare?"

"Yes, I think everyone will only do dares from now on." He was curious about what his girl would ask him to do. "Well?"

"Melissa's lips," she grinned picking up the can and crawling over to the other female.

Tim saw his girl's shirt had pulled up over her nearly bare buttocks and knew Mike had a bird's eye view but he didn't comment. His mind was on kissing Melissa like Tracy and Mike had just done.

"Lie down on your back," Tracy instructed Melissa. Melissa too didn't bother pushing her shirt down over her lime colored panties. She giggled when the cream shot out from the bent tip.

"She's all yours," Tracy said to Tim after turning and crawling back next to him.

"Are you ready?" Tim asked the prone woman. She nodded and when his body moved down onto hers her tongue beat his outward.

"Fuck," Tim thought feeling the hot tongue rape into his lips. His hard chest crushed down on her huge mounds and felt the hard tips pressing back at him. Her hand captured his head and held him firm as they frenched and tasted for over two minutes.

Things were going better than planned for Mike. He hoped to play around with Tracy some and now realized that both Tim and she wanted more. As his girlfriend's legs wrapped around Tim's hips he wondered if Tim would hold out before cuming in his shorts.

Tracy was jealous seeing her guy's body on the big-boobed girl. But, after kissing Mike and feeling his manhood she knew she had to go further or she would forever wonder about what it looked and felt like. But so far privates were not being shown. She saw Mike's eyes on her exposed panties and opened her legs a little bit more to see a few blonde pubic hairs that had escape from under the tight elastic.

"Wait," Tim gasped as he pushed upward. "We...uh...gotta stop...a minute must be over." Before Melissa could stop him he untwined himself from her legs and staggered back to his position.

"Did you cum?" Tracy whispered seeing what looked to be a damp spot on his beige shorts.

"No...that's why I stopped," he whispered back. It was his turn to spin. Around and around it went until it pointed to Mike. It was time to see how far everyone wanted to go.

"Dare," Mike grinned hoping to have a shot at Tracy's bod but Tim pointed to Melissa. "Lick the cream off of her...her bare ass."

"Bare," Melissa repeated. Although she wanted to go further she didn't want to be the first one to show her private areas.

"Yes...bare," Mike grinned. "Turn over and lie face down."

Tracy took Tim's hand and squeezed as Mike moved next to Melissa and lifted her shirt up over the green bikini panties. Like Melissa's boobs her ass was just as round and proportionately big. "Lift up."

Melissa gulped and lifted her stomach upward, which allowed him to grab the panty waistband, and pulled downward. She felt the cooler air on her naked ass and the hot stares of Tim and Tracy. "Not all the way down," she said back at Mike to prevent the panties from going past her knees.

Mike took his time putting on the cream because he wanted Tim and Tracy to see the bare ass.

"Well?" Melissa asked turning her head and looking back. A few seconds later she felt Mike push the white tip between her buttocks. "HEY...DON'T...NOT IN THERE!" But it was too late as the pressure forced the sweet cream deep into her cheeks. As he moved the tip from the top to the bottom the cream filled her buttocks up. "OH MY GOD!"

Mike laughed and moved so that Tim and Tracy could see his mouth and tongue dive into Cool Whip Valley. His fingers pried open the cheeks to allow him to bottom out and then move lower towards her tiny puckered hole, which also was covered with cream.

"NOT IN MY ASS!" Melissa cried out. Mike had tried a few things back there but she had denied him access. When his tongue pushed into her opening she tried to push up by opening her legs and lifting upward.

This time it was Tim who squeezed their hands because when Melissa's legs open so did their view of her bald pussy lips. Mike must have felt their stares because his fingers moved lower and pushed her legs open wider.

"MIKE! OH GOD!" She cried out when his tongue invaded her virgin rear. Finally with all her remaining strength she pushed downward and twisted her body away from his attack. As she felt to the side and onto her back Tim and Tracy had a direct view of her lower stomach and pink honey pot.

"You asshole," Tracy growled before rushing over to pull Melissa's shirt down over her exposed sex. As Melissa held down the shirt Tracy reached under and pulled the panties off to prevent them from getting all creamy. "Come on and let's get you cleaned up."

After the girls moved to the tiny bathroom. Mike stood up and reached for a towel to wiped off his white chin and mouth. "I guess she can't take a joke."

"Well whatever plans you had for tonight have suddenly vanished," Tim grinned.

*

"Here take this face cloth and wipe the cream," Tracy said to the embarrassed woman. The bathroom was too small to turn away. She watched as Melissa pulled the shirt over her breasts and head and stood there completely naked.

"Wow, those are amazing," Tracy gasped seeing the large mounds. "Tim would kill to see them."

"Mike is an ass sometimes but...but I really don't want to stop playing the game," she grinned noticing Tracy's interest in her body. She had kissed and played around with other girls in college and now it was raising her interest again.

"I was hoping you would say that," Tracy smiled. As Melissa reached back to wipe the cream from her ass Tracy had a good view of her red pussy lips and clitoris pushing outward for attention.

*

"Where's the bottle?" Melissa asked as they walked back into the single room.

"What? Do you want to keep playing?" Mike grinned over at Tim.

"Yes, but you better be good from now on," Tracy glared at Mike.

"I'm sorry. I went too far," Mike said softly. "I'll be good."

"Right," Tim whispered as his girl sat back down next to him. "Are you sure about this?"

"Quit asking me that," she said back at him.

"My turn to spin," Mike said taking the bottle and twirling it. This time it pointed to Melissa. "OK I want you go lick the cream off of," he hesitated and looked at Tim and then at Tracy. "Off Tracy's nipples...bare nipples."

"Whoa," Tracy sat up. "No one said anything about same sex dares."

"We didn't say one way or another," Tim grinned. Like most men he had always wanted to see two females go at it.

"It's not a big deal," Melissa said taking the can of cream. She looked at a grinning Mike. "You said nipples so I have to do both?"

"Yes both," Mike answered quickly.

Tracy had thought it would be easier exposing her boobs but now that it was real she was nervous. "A minute total or a minute on each?"

"Minute each," Tim answered for Mike. He reached down to pull up his girl's shirt but she pushed his hands away.

"I'll do it," Tracy said grabbing the shirt. "Start the timer." With that said she quickly pulled the shirt up over her bare petite breasts and over her head. She leaned back and pushed out her chest for Melissa to cover the perky nips with Cool Whip.

"Ohh, that's cold," Tracy giggled when the pressurized whiteness covered her left nipple and then her right one. "Did you start the timer?" She asked Mike who was just staring at her bare chest.

"Uh no...I'll do it when she starts licking."

Melissa grinned as she moved next to Tracy and leaned down with her open lips to completely suck off the glob of whipped cream from the left nipple. Her lips never left as she swallowed it and then used her tongue to lick and flick over and around the rigid bud.

Both men were watching the nipple sucking but then Mike realized that Tracy's legs were open enough for him to see the shadow of her thin trimmed bush through her light blue panties. He moved closer and saw the puffy lips and damp spot where her juices were flowing.

"Ohhh," Tracy moaned. She realized that a soft caring mouth was so much better than the roughness a man normally showed her titties. "That feels so good."

Both men were sporting huge cocks as Melissa took her time licking and sucking on Tracy's hard little buds. She moved back and forth and when she left one with her mouth her fingers toyed with it to keep it hard.

Tracy had never thought that another woman could turn her on like this one was doing. She knew it was past two minutes but didn't want the lips to go away.

Mike too wanted to keep watching but also wanted to get into the action as well. "Time's up."

Melissa's lips popped off of the tip and she smiled as she turned and crawled back to her spot.

Tim smiled at Tracy but when she didn't grab the shirt to put back on he handed it to her. "Here."

"We might as well leave it off now," she giggled. Being topless in front of Mike was now a big turn-on. "Melissa's turn to spin."

The bottle seemed to take forever to stop and finally it pointed at Tim. "OK since you guys started it then...the cream goes on Mike's lips."

It took Tim and Mike a few seconds to realize what she was saying. "Whoa...no way," Tim gasped. "I ain't kissing no man."

"Same here," Mike said. "Do something else."

"Oh no," Tracy growled. "You asked Melissa to kiss my nipples. Now it's your turn."

"What if I don't do it?" Tim asked.

"I guess the game is over," Melissa bluffed.

"I guess it's over," Mike said calling the bluff.

Melissa was about to ask Tim to do something else when Tim looked at Mike. "You don't have to open your mouth. Just let me lick the cream off."

"I don't think so," Mike said looking over at Tracy's perky nips. He did want a chance at them tonight.

Tracy saw him looking at her boobs and reached for her shirt. "No kiss...no more peeks."

"Ok..," Mike said looking at Tim. "But if any of this gets out to our friends I'll kill somebody." He looked at Melissa and puckered up.

Tim moved next to Mike and waited as Melissa squirted a glob of whipped cream all over Mike's lips. "Here goes."

Tracy and Melissa never figured they would do it but their eyes opened wide when Tim's mouth moved downward. They saw his lips open and engulf as much cream as possible. After that he knew he had to use his tongue to lick off the rest.

Mike's eyes were closed as tight as his lips. He didn't want to see another man's face in front of his while kissing was going on.

Tracy had the best angle to see the tongue licking off the cream. "Uh..TIME!"

"My Turn," Tim smiled grabbing the bottle.

It stopped spinning and pointed at Mike. "OK I dare you to lick the cream off of..." He looked at Melissa and Tracy.

"Of of...Tracy's bare nipples."

No one complained or commented this time. Since Tracy was already topless it was easy for Tim to put some cream on her already sensitive nipples. Tim hoped that he would have his chance with Melissa's.

"Go easy," Tracy smiled at Mike when he moved up to her and gently pushed her on her back. She looked down over her chest when he moved between her legs and lowered his mouth down to her right nipple.

"Oh GOD!" she cried when he showed no mercy and gently bit her rose buds. His mouth almost completely covered her tiny titty, which cause her juices to really flow down below. "Do it his one too," she commanded grabbing onto his head and pushing it to her left mound. She had never climaxed just from kissing her breasts but was very close at that moment.

Melissa and Tim watched in anticipation of what was to come. It was Melissa who called time. "That's it."

Mike picked up the bottle and gave it a huge spin. He knew it was not his turn but none of them cared. Tracy was still on her back when she saw the bottle point to Tim.

"OK buddy you've been wanting to get at them all night. I dare you to lick the cream off of Melissa's bare tits."

Tim didn't look Tracy's way as he crawled towards the younger woman. His eyes popped outward when Mike pulled up her shirt and took his time covering the large areoles with sweet cream.

"Go for it," Mike grinned backing away. He slowly moved back and to the side until he was inches from Tracy. As Tim's lips opened to engulf the huge tip Mike slipped his hand behind Tracy's back.

"Oh God," Tracy thought as she watched her guy suckle another woman's tits. But what really excited her were Mike's fingers, which had started to squeeze and fondle her ass.

Melissa enjoyed the other man's lips on her chest and also enjoyed seeing Mike cupping and molesting Tracy's butt. The older woman was leaning forward to allow his access to her whole backside.

Tracy's was getting dizzy from the booze, the view and the man's middle finger, which was pushing under her cheeks. She didn't realize where it was going until it pressed her tiny panties into her dripping pussy. She was fine with it until the finger slipped by the elastic and started entering her sex. "That's it," she said sliding to the side, which dislodged the fingertip.

Melissa knew that Mike must have struck gold so she lifted Tim from her boobs. "It's Tracy's turn," she said. "Mike jumped ahead."

Tracy spun the bottle and it pointed at Mike. She trembled when she said it. "Uhhh...I dare you...uh to..lick cream off of...of my..pussy."

Tim thought about objecting but glanced over at Melissa who smiled and licked her lips. "I get to spray it on." He moved in front of Mike as Tracy reached down and pushed off her skimpy undies. When the panties left her toes she pushed her legs together.

"Open up baby," Tim grinned feeling Mike's body moving around for his night snack.

Tracy thought she could do this but now was having second thoughts. "Maybe this is too far?"

Mike didn't want the game to stop. "Just stay like that and put the cream on her tiny bush."

As Tim bent the nozzle they watched the cream swirl around until it looked like a vanilla cone at the junction of her legs. He knew that Mike would soon break down her resistance. "Go ahead buddy."

Tracy leaned up onto her elbows and saw the man's face move over the mound of cream. Some of the sweetness was dripping down into her pussy when he started licking all around it. "Ohhh," she moaned not expecting the tease.

Tim moved back and watched as the master licked and sucked until he saw her right foot move over about four inches. Seconds later she cried out. "OH YES..RIGHT THERE!"

Melissa was jealous of her boyfriend because she now wanted to take his place. But she knew that her job was to seduce Tim. As he knelt on his knees watching she moved up behind him and pressed her soft titties into his bareback.

Mike was not surprised how quickly Tracy's legs parted after his tongue licked up her swollen clitty. The feet were now stretched outward as far as they could go which parted her outer lips. His thumbs hooked the lips further apart to give him a go at her hot spots.

"Ohhhh! OH GOD MIKE...DON'T STOP.... IT FEELS SO..SOOO FUCKING..GOOD!"

Mike's tongue was everywhere. It was inside, outside at the top and at the bottom. It moved right and left and up and down. After a minute he decided to see how hot she really was.

Tracy was lost in lust feeling his tongue licking, sucking and flicking. It raped in and out of her pussy and then felt him lifting her ass upward. She didn't know what for until his tongue pushed into her rear hole. "MIKE..OHHH..WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Tim heard the scream and started to go forward but Melissa pulled him back. "He's licking her ass. It's his favorite thing." Her tongue licked around his ear until it pushed inside his tiny canal.

Tracy didn't care anymore that she was totally exposed to this stud man. Her body was only seconds away from exploding. "I'M CUMING MIKE.DON'T STOP!"

Mike's nose was almost raw from rubbing against her small bush. He wanted to give her a climax that she would never forget. His lips captured her raised clit and his tongue went into warp speed to get her off.

"AHHHHHHH!" Tracy screamed when she climaxed. "AHHHHHH!"

She blacked out for a few minutes and when she woke up she saw that the men had left and Melissa was wiping the residual cream from her thighs, stomach and even into her pussy.

"God, did I just dream that?" She asked smiling keeping her legs parted.

"No, it was real," Melissa giggled. Her index finger tickled over the clitoris, which was still swollen.

"Ohhh!" Melissa moaned. "God I'm so hot and sensitive." Her eyes closed as the fingers cleaned and explored into places where no cream existed. "Melissa..."

"Shhh, the guys walked down the path to cool down some. They won't be back for a few more minutes."

"That feels so good," the older woman on her back purred.

"I know. Maybe later you can do me too. I think the guys are deciding if they want to fuck us."

"Don't you think they should ask us first?" Tracy asked still keeping her eyes closed.

"It's a guy thing. They have to agree to let another man fuck their woman."

"If they asked you what would your choice be?" Tracy whispered.

"Yes, but I'm not married and I'm really not in love with Mike," she grinned. "How about you?"

"God I do on one hand but another hand I don't. Once it is done we can't take it back."

"What if we do it and pretend that it never happened?" Melissa whispered.

"Isn't that the same?"

"Maybe but I think a male brain just might accept it as long as they get laid."

"Well I guess if you can set it up then let's do it."

*

"So that's it. We don't go any further," Mike said to his buddy Tim. "I don't want to screw up our friendship. But maybe we can get the girl's to give us some blowjobs?"

"Yeah...that sound's really good." They walked back faster than they walked out and saw the girl's sitting by the fireplace. Both were completely naked. "So what do we do now?" Mike asked.

"The game is not over," Melissa said swinging around to show Tim her shaven pussy lips. "It's not over until the last can is empty. And it's my turn. Instead of spinning the bottle Tracy and I would like to have all of us do the dare."

"All?" Tim asked looking at his girl. Her legs were spread shamelessly exposing her red pussy lips under the slicked down bush.

"Yes and the first act is that Tracy and I get to put Cool Whip on your weenies." They both held up a can and giggled.

"Lean back and we will take off your shorts," Tracy ordered as she moved up to Mike. She put the can down and pulled the tight covering down over his hard eight-inch cock. Her eyes got bigger as she pulled the shorts off.

Next to them Melissa uncovered Tim's six-incher and smiled before aiming the cream at his balls. "I'll start here."

"Not me," Tracy added before spraying a large glob on the huge crown. She crawled over it and opened her mouth as wide as possible before lowering it down the mound of cream and hidden cockhead.

"SHIT," Tim groaned feeling the young lips surround and encase his nuts. He peeked next to him and saw Mike's thick cock head bellowing out his girl's cheeks. He knew he was not going to last very long but wanted to last longer than Mike.

Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers