Cost of Doing Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing him with a puff, I stood from the table. My hand braced on his root, playfully tugging him as I started out of the room. As I passed between the other men, I brushed closely to Gabriel and released my grip on Clyde. Placing my hands on Gabriel's shoulders, I rose on my tiptoes, flattening my tits into his chest as I kissed him deeply on the mouth. I broke away, turning to Leyton, and repeated the same, tightly pressing my tits against him while we kissed. After ending the kiss, I cocked a coquettish finger at the three while turning for the bedroom. As I walked, I added a seductive shake to my ass with each step.

I turned to face my guests as I stood before the bed. The three men stood in a semicircle between me and the door, each wearing a widening grin as he leered at my naked, flushed body. I hadn't expected John's business dinner to end like this, I thought as I recalled the stimulating touch of Leyton's fingers on my shoulder at the table. 'That's the cost of doing business,' I shrugged and nibbled my bottom lip.

Gabriel closed the difference between us. His hand gripped commandingly at the back of my neck, pulling my face to his as he kissed me. He smiled through our kiss as his other hand scooped a handful of my breast, kneading the meaty orb. My hands swept below his waist, gripping his eager erection in both hands and massaging his thick shaft.

I backed up a step until the backs of my knees found the edge of the mattress. Gabriel allowed himself to be towed with me. As he noted I'd reached the edge, broke off our kiss and pushed me onto the bed. As my butt reached the mattress, I raised my feet off the floor and set my heels on the edge of the bed, dividing my knees and putting my freshly fucked pussy on full, inviting display.

Gabriel slowly dragged his thumb across my plump lips, recalling how his dick had looked moments earlier, wrapped in my red-painted mouth. He grinned and pushed me onto my back. As I fell, I extended my legs, wrapping them around his waist and pulling his body towards me. With one hand on my hip, Gabriel guided himself into me with a satisfied groan.

"Oh yeah, like that..." I whimpered, almost to myself as his hips began to pivot.

Moving patiently to start, Gabriel's thrusts gathered speed until he was pumping my gash at a rolling trot. His cock sliced effortlessly through my drenched pussy, tugging me closer to the edge of the bed as he increased his intensity. My rising moans were cut off as Clyde climbed onto the mattress next to my head and stuffed my mouth with his prick. I enthusiastically wrapped my lips around his dick, my tongue slithering around his shaft and filling my mouth once more with the taste of my own cum.

Leyton knelt on the bed beside me. His hands loosely cupped my tits, letting the springy mounds recoil beneath his fingers with each shove-and-pull sequence of Gabriel's thrusts. Blindly groping to Leyton's side, my grip found his erection and he shuffled on his knees, allowing himself to my led by my hold on his shaft. Releasing my mouth from Clyde's dick, my lips sealed around Leyton's cock in a contrasting ring of red lipstick against brown flesh.

Gabriel slung one of my ankles over his shoulder. The adjusted angle pushed his pipe deeper into my pussy. "Fuck yes," I sighed before returning my mouth to Leyton. My free hand cranked Clyde's shaft over my far shoulder, and I switched my lips back to him with a satisfied groan, enjoying the sensation of pleasing all three men.

The mattress rocked as Leyton flopped onto his back beside me. Acknowledging his friend's turn, Gabriel began to turn me as he dropped my leg from his shoulder. I inelegantly wheelbarrowed onto my hands and knees, then climbed up to straddled Leyton. Reaching between my legs, I directed his tip to my pussy, squealing in urgent delight as my folds rushed down his length.

"Oh my god, I love black dick!" I cried as I galloped atop Leyton. My small hands stroked the thick cocks at my either side as I traded my busy mouth between Clyde and Gabriel.

"Yeah? You do this kinda thing a lot?" Gabriel quipped. I held his gaze with his cock in my mouth; behind my lips, my tongue swirled expertly around his tip in answer. "Hoooooly shit! That's a big fucking 'yes'!" He squealed in appreciation. I smiled with a devilish grace as I swapped my mouth back to Clyde.

"I knew John was a bit of a chump," Leyton chimed in from under me, "but I didn't know he was a cuck!" The others laughed their agreement.

"Man, what did he expect?" Clyde asked as he watched my lips travel their circuit from his tip to base. "Parading you out dressed like this, then pissing you off by ditching you?"

"Good thing we were here to help!" Leyton chuckled as his hands molded and squeezed my springy tits.

I filled my mouth with slippery saliva, coating Clyde's shaft as my tongue and lips slithered his length. His cock dripped streamers of drool as I released him from my mouth. "Fuck John for leaving..." I purred, swiveling my hips as I rode Leyton. Licking another wad of slobber onto my fingers, I reached into my crack and daubed the slicking spit over my pucker, then pulled aside my glute in invitation. "Now fuck my ass!"

Clyde didn't need further encouragement, rotating to my rear and navigating the tangle of my and Leyton's legs. Leyton's hands paused my bucking hips to still his friend's target. Adding a dollop of his own drool to my sphincter, Clyde tilted forward and gouged his cock through my asshole.

"Fuck!" I squawked. With two massive dicks thumping inside me, I felt packed to the verge of bursting.

Clyde had already struck a steady pace in my backdoor. "God damn! This ass was made for black dick!" He exclaimed as his cock strained my inelastic sphincter.

Whimpering softly at the ache in my struggling holes, I let Gabriel pull my mouth back onto his prick. As the third cock slid into my last open hole, I started to rock on my knees, swiveling my hips and guiding my ass and pussy along the invading tools. The low-pitched moans continued to rumble from my belly and throat. My mouth bobbed tenderly on Gabriel's dick; my tongue swirling corkscrews around his glans while my lips tightened their embrace.

The pressure behind my head grew more forceful. Gabriel's hand insistently hauled my face forward, packing more of his cock into my mouth. I sputtered and coughed, noisily honking up tentacles of thick drool as his tip barged into the back of my throat.

I lifted my gaze to his, submissive and servile as I choked on his dick. With our eyes locked, I crammed his prick deeper until my slobbery lips reached his base. Gabriel groaned approvingly as the tip of my nose poked into his pubis. Straining tears spilled my eyes, running in clumped lines of mascara down my cheeks. Foamy drool bubbled out of the corners of my lips as I gagged and held. Neither Leyton nor Clyde slowed their savage pumping while I packed their friend's cock into my windpipe.

With an urgent yelp, Gabriel yanked himself free of my mouth in an eruption of spittle and breath. As I gasped in desperate snorts of air, he wheezed above me in a frantic struggle to regain his composure. "You're... a woman... of beauty... and rare talent..." He panted between harried breaths; his fingers still tangled in the hair behind my head. His drool-slicked erection hung next to my face, bumping the tip of my nose as it waved.

My cheeks streaked with mascara and my chin dripped with bubbly slobber as my asshole and pussy were simultaneously violated. Craning my neck, I opened my mouth and resumed sucking the black stranger's cock. "Good girl..." Gabriel nodded above me as he watched his wet shaft disappear between my lips. As my mouth bucked its wet track along his shaft, Gabriel began to swivel his hips, thrusting to meet me.

The doubled hammering from the twin pipes throbbed redly in my holes. The raw distress softened into stinging torturous ecstasy. My hands pressed onto Leyton's chest; my red-painted nails dug divots in his skin as my fingers contracted. I howled around Gabriel's pipe in my mouth, screaming out the airtight rapture as the three men mercilessly ravaged every hole on my body.

Clyde gave my ass an approving spank as he withdrew from my vent. Swirling his dick in my frothy mouth one last time, Gabriel also freed the hole he had claimed. Feeling Leyton slowing in my pussy, I watched Gabriel's head and shaft drip with my saliva as he lay on his back on the bed. Leyton lifted me up and I was handed off into Gabriel's lap, turning in the air to land butt-first on top of him, facing the ceiling.

One of Gabriel's hands large hands brushed upwards across my stomach and ribs, then clutched a fistful of springy tit meat. His other slithered between my legs and beneath my bum to guide his prick. I yipped as his glans struck my taint; he adjusted his aim and the tip tunneled through my furrowed knot.

I grunted and grimaced as the new cock stabbed into my backdoor. The fresh penetration was less excruciating than Clyde's initial trespass, but the burning ache throbbed through my frame. Gabriel gripped my hamstrings and began to maneuver my pucker along his shaft in step with his driving hips.

Leyton stood up beside me, playfully batting at my cheeks and nose with his cock. I turned my head, obediently taking him into my mouth. As I bounded my asshole on Gabriel's pipe, my mouth roamed Leyton's prick, chasing my stroking hand that tightly gripped his thick rod. Warm drool dripped from his shaft, spilling over my chin and speckling wetly on my bouncing tits.

Clyde arrived between our opened legs, kneeling in front of my waiting pussy. Addressing my gaze to him, I nodded as his hand rested on my pelvic bone, stilling both bodies in front of him. His cock slid agonizingly slowly through my sopping folds. I moaned impatiently, held frustratingly still by his hand on my thigh as he taunted me. Clyde smiled down at me, savoring my anguish as his rod slipped glacially into my cunt. After an eternity of torment, he had finally fully entered me, and I was airtight once again.

My body recoiled and jerked between the three men. Each black stranger pursued dominance over my hole for the pleasure of his own manhood. In my pussy and ass, Clyde and Gabriel shoved ferociously, their cocks selfishly battling for territory inside of me. Both of Leyton's hands enfolded the back of my skull, yanking my mouth down the length of his thrusting shaft. As my body lurched between the lust-blinded trio, my tits bounced ripely atop my rib cage.

"Holy shit, I can't believe this sl-... that this is John's girl..." Leyton exclaimed. His glans pummeled my tonsils, mining up ribbons of syrupy drool that coughed out of my lips and dribbled off my chin.

I freed my mouth for an instant to wipe the foamy mess off my lips and jaw then reached into my crack. Gripping Gabriel's dick as it wheeled through my pucker, I spread the lubing spit on his shaft. My lips eagerly returned to Leyton's cock, wrapping tightly around his pipe as the three businessmen murmured in shared disbelief.

Clyde groaned loudly and hastily backed away, pulling out of me with the urgency I'd craved when he'd entered me. Under me, Gabriel lifted my haunches and his dick squelched out of my anus, leaving a peculiar, voided sensation in my insides. He set my ass on the mattress and Leyton's prick fell from my mouth as I was moved. Gabriel panted as he got down from the bed, pulling me by my shoulders to the edge of the mattress as he joined Clyde standing above me. Leyton knelt between my thighs, gently stroking the aching, swollen lips of my pillaged gash. As I settled on my back my head dangled off the side of the bed, my auburn hair cascading almost to the floor below.

"Herk!" I rasped in exhausted surprise as Leyton's cock skidded through my asshole. His strong hands angled my butt off the mattress, flattening my hips as he held my thighs apart to boost his target. I raised my head to deliver Leyton a scolding glare for his lack of warning but was met with his unrepentant smile as he pumped his cock into my chuff. Distracted by the shock of the unexpected penetration, I was unready for the impending eruptions from John's other two customers.

A gooey jet smacked into my ear and hair as Clyde splashed hot jism onto the side of my head. I turned in surprise, right in time to take a second load of cum in my eye socket and on the bulb of my nostril. An ensuing burst left a trio of white stripes across my forehead, from my eyebrow into my hairline. As his cum dripped from my cheek and tangled in my hair, Clyde roared his enjoyment as he spattered my lips with a last sticky salvo.

Watching the other man paint my face with jizz, Leyton's stamina in my asshole failed him. He pulled out and scrambled over my hips until he straddled my waist. Casting his head back as he stroked himself to climax over me, his tip hovered above my cleavage. "It's a pleasure doing business with you!" He thundered as his prick spurted a slimy latticework of cum over my soft, ripe tits. The jism slithered in rivulets down the curved domes of my bust, merging and splitting in webs of messy sin. Leyton released another shot that crashed under my jaw and skied down the sides of my throat before dripping to the bedroom floor. He slapped his glans against my belly as he milked the remaining drips of viscous white goo onto my pale skin.

I turned my cummy face to the surviving man standing beside my head. On cue, Gabriel groaned as splooge rocketed from his tip and onto my cheeks, crossing the bridge of my nose on its path. "Fuck... yes..." he panted in satisfaction as he doused my lips and chin with gummy ropes of jizz. Cum splashed on my cheek and trickled down my jaw as he stroked his cock, draining his balls onto my face. A gluey clump skimmed my forehead and snarled in my bangs, mingling with the matted seed Clyde had fired into my auburn locks. Letting out a soft whistle Gabriel pressed his tip against my forehead, oozing his final drops onto my eyebrows before stepping away.

I rotated on my butt, swinging my legs around until they hung off the side of the bed. Scooping cum from my eye socket as I sat up, I watched the three strangers stir uncertainly at the bedside. Their eyes were still trained on my naked, jism-stained body. Between their legs, their cocks hung at half-mast, sated for the moment but promising eagerness for more.

"I think I speak for all of us when I say tonight has been a very productive meeting with a wholly satisfying resolution." Clyde said with a deep laugh. Gabriel and Leyton animatedly nodded their agreement.

"Well, I agree that our business together has been fruitful so far..." I brushed my fingers through my hair, feeling my red nails rupture tangled clots of jism. As I got up from the bed, the sheen of cum ran in seeping lines down my face and tits. "I need a shower, but I think there's still plenty more for us to... discuss..." I curled an inviting finger at the trio as I headed for the bathroom.

Vigorous negotiations continued throughout the weekend.

Monday before lunch, I walked to the front desk at the offices of Colossal Co. The receptionist recognized me and dialed John's extension as she told me about her upcoming vacation. He appeared promptly, looking nervous as he kissed my cheek then escorted me to his office. We hadn't spoken since he left the restaurant Friday as the firm's data crisis had consumed his entire weekend. Meanwhile, I'd been immersed in my own multi-party venture through late Sunday.

"Sorry again about Friday," John apologized as he closed the office door, indicating for me to sit in a chair in front of his desk. He waved his hands generally at the workplace chaos beyond his office walls, with a 'what are you gonna do?' air of nonchalant powerlessness against the demands of work. I gave a thin smile and a single nod of acknowledgement.

"So, Legal emailed me that they received a contract proposal first thing this morning! Whatever you said Friday, those guys were impressed. This huge deal is gonna go through! I can't thank you enough!"

I waved modestly, "No, I'm sure their decision was made at the table... with you..." I trailed off, recalling Leyton's exclamation as the three businessmen had painted my face and tits with cum. I cleared my throat as my mind returned to the office. "Anyway, here's your card back and the tab."

John took the card from me, then unfolded the receipt. His eyes widened at the total. He looked across the desk in alarm; a broken protest died on his lips. I read the calculus behind his eyes, weighing the exorbitant tab against the career gains of the deal and his own relationship peril after deserting me on Friday. Finally, he nodded and put the receipt in a drawer.

I reached into my purse and took out a second receipt. "One more thing. There was a bit of a mess and I had to take my dress to the dry-cleaner. I expect Colossal will foot the bill, since this was company business." I handed it across the desk and John nodded and added it to the drawer with the restaurant tab.

"Mess?" John's eyebrows raised in confusion but lowered as he smiled and nodded 'okay' that the company would pay it. "Cost of doing business, I guess."