Country Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather got bad for a couple of days so it didn't matter that much. In bad weather Lena didn't want to bathe. But for mother the bathe was indispensable. Only when it rained real hard would she allow us not to take the daily bathe with her.

One evening at bedtime Viveca, the guest of the day, asked for a glass of milk. I happened to stand close by and mother asked me to get it for her and bring it to her in the blue room.

I went to the kitchen and thought about the afternoon at the lake. My mother and Viveca had come together. Mother as usual quickly got out of her clothes and stood waiting for Viveca to get ready. But Viveca had startled when she spotted me and frowned. She looked at mother for help but mother just waived reassuringly for her to get undressed and follow her into the water.

Viveca hesitated but then understood that there was no way to avoid getting naked. She turned her back at me and hesitantly took her clothes off. She shielded herself as best as she could with her hands when she hurried down into the water. When she got up she quickly draped herself in a towel.

By now I always checked out mother's guests. Even if Viveca did her best to cover herself I got a good look at her body, especially from behind. She was a petite woman with a very nice hour-glass figure. Her breasts were not overly large but round and firm. Her nipples, the biggest I had seen so far, stood proudly out. She had a full ass and a very narrow waist. Her belly was round and firm. She looked fine and shouldn't need to cover herself I had thought.

Well, I got the glass of milk and headed for her bedroom. The door was ajar and I peeked inside. I didn't see Viveca and guessed that she was in the bathroom down the corridor. Without knocking I went inside and put the glass on her bedside table.

I heard a cry behind me and turned around. Viveca was standing in a corner at the closet. She was completely naked and tried to shield herself with one arm over her breasts and a hand over her pussy.

"Oh, excuse me, I . . I brought you the milk. It's over there," I stammered a bit frightened and gestured at the table.

"Oh, it's you, Anders," Viveca said.

"The door was open so I thought you were in the bathroom," I said a bit reassured

"My fault. I didn't think you were going to bring the milk so quickly. I am sorry," she said.

My brain worked overtime. She knew I was bringing the milk. She was just standing there naked. She didn't tell me to get out. The bedspread was neatly folded away and the bedclothes opened. Her night dress was carefully draped over the end of the bed. She had had plenty of time to put something on.

We just stood silent for what felt like an eternity watching each other. She tweaked a nipple between the fingers covering her breast. The middle finger of the other hand moved very slightly up and down her pussy slit. It was very small movements but visible.

"Uh, don't be sorry. You look gorgeous," I blurted out, astonished by my sudden braveness.

"Oh, thank you, young man. But don't you think you should leave now?" she asked and smiled nicely.

"Do you want to fuck?" I heard myself ask. I couldn't understand that I dared to.

Her jaw dropped and she watched me for a while.

"That was quite frank. And a bit rude," she said looking sternly at me. But I saw her hands move over her breast and pussy.

Slowly her face brightened.

"But since you asked, yes I think I would," she whispered hoarsely.

She let her hands drop and went to close the door. Her ass rolled nicely when she walked.

Viveca came close and undressed me quickly. She sighed when she took my cock in her hand. My cock needed no more to stand at her attention.

She pulled me over to the bed and lay down. I stood at her side and looked at her lovely body. I bent down and kissed her breast and sucked on her nipple. She sighed again. I kissed and licked her all over ending up at the top of her pussy slit. She eagerly parted her legs. Her sweet aroma hit my nostrils and the heat from her pussy my mouth. I licked her slit and found her clit, partly naked. I withdrew for a while and looked at her pussy. Her labia were brown and her inner folds dark pink. Her pussy had opened up slightly and I put my tongue in her hole. She panted hard and when I flicked over her clit she cried out.

I licked up and down until her clit was completely out of the hood. The clit was big, the biggest I had seen, and very firm. It stood out like a small cock. She shivered when I flicked my tongue over it.

She was panting hard and moaning. I increased my efforts and she shivered constantly. She came with a cry that she muffled with her hand over her mouth and pressed my head down over her pussy.

"Oh, you are a good boy. That was real nice. You want to take me now, I guess. Give me my purse, will you, it's over there on the table."

I did as she asked. She watched me and smiled expectantly at my jutting cock.

She rummaged through her purse and came up with a packet of rubbers. She quickly got one out and skillfully put it in place on my erect cock.

"Want to fuck me now?" Viveca asked sweetly.

She lay back, parted her thighs and raised her legs. She fingered her pussy waiting for me to come in place. As soon as I was kneeling between her thighs she guided my cock into place. Her pussy was fully open and wet and I slid in easily. She bucked a few times until she felt my cock bottom out in her. She put her legs over my shoulders.

"Now bang me, bang me hard," she cried out.

I banged for all my worth. I somehow understood that she would take care of her own pleasure and I could concentrate on my own. I grabbed her shoulders to get additional force when going forward into her. She raised her hips and met me at each thrust. She went wild moaning and crying and using all her strength to meet me.

Suddenly she moved her legs from my shoulders to my waist. That way she got more strength and she met my thrusts with an extra twitch that now and then made my cock hit her deep inside. Each time she grunted of pain and pleasure.

She moaned highly when I started to come. When she felt my cock spasm she bucked hard clasping my waist with her legs. Soon after she came herself, spasms rocking her body.

She kept her legs around me pressing me into her. But I got limp after a while and she released me. She rolled us over and lay on top of me.

She took my head in her hands and looked at me. Then she kissed me hard but softened it and let her tongue play with mine. She slid down my body and took the rubber off my cock. She sat up between my legs and held the rubber up, for inspection I thought. But she put the rubber to her mouth and sucked my come out and swallowed it. She also licked my cock clean. She licked her lips afterwards.

"I like to do that after a good fuck," she beamed. "And this was a good one. I am glad you asked me," she giggled. "Can you do it again?"

"Uh, yes, yes I think so if you help me," I said sleepily

"Oh yes, I will be happy to, be sure of that," Viveca laughed happily. "You like my breasts, don't you? I'll use them to get you up and hard again. My specialty. Enjoy."

She straddled me and began to caress my body with her breasts. They were round and firm and her big nipples were very taut. It felt heavenly when her breasts stroked over my body. She worked up and down on me several times and paid special attention to my cock. It felt so good that I at first relaxed. But slowly she got me aroused. Now and then she put a nipple in my mouth and let me suck on it. She moaned when I did.

"I love this," she said. "I get such strong feelings in my breasts and it goes down to my pussy. Feel how hot I have become." She took my hand and put it over her pussy. And yes, she was wet and her pussy radiated heath.

I put a finger inside her, then two and searched around until she cried out. I had found her soft spot. I gently caressed her there and got to her clit with my other hand. She was just then straddling me, facing down and she tensed and arched her back. Her breasts were pressed around my cock. I went on caressing her pussy inside and outside and it didn't take long until she came.

She didn't want to rest. She quickly got a rubber out and put it on me.

"I want you from behind. Move over," she said.

Viveca lay down on her stomach but she put two pillows under her hips. Her round ass was lifted up and she spread her thighs.

"Now, come and take me. Push it in, don't be gentle. I want it hard," she cried.

I knelt between her legs, my cock in my hand and found her entrance. With a mighty thrust I forced myself into her. She grunted but pushed back. With another shove I hit her bottom. She cried out and I got afraid I had hurt her. But again she pushed back and urged me to fuck her.

I forgot what Inga had taught me about starting out with long, slow strokes. Instead I banged into her as fast and hard as I could. She seemed to stand it well. In fact she demanded more all the time.

"Harder, . . Faster, . . . Deeper," she cried in staccato. She raised her knees to lift her ass higher and that helped me get it harder.

We both came close to each other. She collapsed under me and I got limp shortly afterwards. It was a tremendous feeling in that fuck that had taken all my strength. I dozed off lying on her back.

I woke up when Viveca pushed me down.

"Tired?" She asked. "Well you ought to be. That was good. My pussy is sore but so it must be after such a fuck. I will remember it for days from my sore pussy. You did extremely well. I guess that you are spent now and want to sleep?"

She rose from the bed and pulled me out of it. I was still sleepy when she walked me to the door. She got up on her toes and kissed me good night. I opened the door and was about to leave. She put a hand on my arm.

"I, . . May I ask, . .I want, . . I mean, do you think you want to come back in the morning? I know that I will be very horny then despite my sore pussy. Please? It has to be early though." I quickly woke up. She had a very pleading look and she looked very good in the nude.

"Oh, yes. Yes I want to very much. Is six o'clock all right?"

"Oh, I am so glad that you want to come. Sleep well and dream about me," she said and hugged me good night. "Oh, better leave this one here," she said and giggling took care of the rubber that dangled from my cock. She also gave me clothes and pushed me outside.

At six o'clock sharp I was at her door. It was ajar and I tapped it very lightly. I got a soft reply and got inside closing the door behind me. When I turned I gasped.

Viveca was lying on the bed completely naked and stretched out. Her curvy body showed in full and her round firm breasts stood up. The morning sun fell over her. She had prepared herself for this meeting. Her hair was done and she had put on some make up. Her lips were bright red. Suddenly I saw that she had done something with her nipples. They were already taut and dark red from lipstick. Her thick pussy bush was brushed and fluffy. The sun filtered its light through it. She looked smashing.

Quickly I got out of my bath robe and went up to her bed. My cock had got erect the instant I saw her. I stood over her for a short smiling while admiring her.

She smiled back at me and stroked over my body with her hand ending up jacking my cock lightly.

I leaned over her and kissed the top of her pussy. It was a little moist and warm. Then I kissed my way up her body. Her breasts just had to be fondled and kissed, especially her taut painted nipples. Eventually I came up to her mouth. She twisted my tongue and licked the inside of my mouth.

"I am so happy you are here," she whispered and looked real happy. "I want you. I want your cock inside. Come, lie down."

I lay down in her bed. She got up on the other side and went around. She stood at the side for a moment gently jacking my cock. She took a rubber that lay handy at her bedside table and put it on. With a swift movement she straddled me.

Viveca took my cock and guided it to her pussy. She used it to fondle herself before she impaled herself on it. I was busy fondling her breasts and when she started thrusting I held her hips.

She rode me expertly, calming down now and then when she felt that I was approaching the finale. Finally she didn't calm down; instead she increased her tempo and rode me hard. She moaned all the time and cried out several times when we came.

Viveca sat on my cock and looked down at me, smiling.

"That was a good way to start the day, wasn't it? I love to fuck in the morning," she said, smiling happily. "Well, good at it is, I think you have to leave before the rest wakes up."

She climbed off my half hard cock and took the rubber off. Like yesterday she sucked out my come and swallowed it, smilingly looking me in the eye. She sucked my cock to get the last drops.

"Finished, nice and clean," she giggled. "Sorry but you had better leave now. See you at breakfast."

Later that day Lena passed me in a corridor.

"I am going to swim today. My period isn't over yet but I would like to have you around. It isn't any fun to swim alone," she said on the fly.

Of course I was at the lake. She looked as gorgeous as ever. She gave me a double show, both caressing her body and bending over. I saw nothing special about her pussy. She pulled me with her into the water, playfully holding not my hand but my cock. She let me stroke over her pussy and down her slit. It was warm and a little slippery.

"Did you have a good time with Mrs Viveca? She is gorgeous, isn't she? I bet she milked you dry. It looks tired today, I must say." She giggled and fondled my cock when she said that. She was right. Normally I would have been fully erect from her treatment. "And you stayed all night or did you go back in the morning?"

I looked dumb-founded at her. Did she know everything?

"How many elder women have you had? Let's see, its Mrs Inga, Mrs Anna, Mrs Birgit, Mrs Barbro and now Mrs Viveca. Quite a lot I must say. They have kept you busy," she giggled so much so she could hardly speak. "Do you know what I call the blue room to myself? I call it Anders' mating room. It's where your mother accommodates the women she is expecting will fuck you. I understand her. It's so well situated. Close to the back stairs for your easy access and separated from the other bedrooms." She laughed so her body shook.

She was right when I thought about it. They had all stayed in the blue room. But surely it must be a coincidence? My mother didn't know, did she?

"Not that I dislike it. I am happy for you. It makes you mature rapidly. And you have got a lot of experience and practice. It has made you to a good lover that I am going to appreciate. But now it's time for me to go back to my duties. Change the linen in the blue room for one," she giggled again.

She kissed my cock briefly and left.

Later Viveca and my mother came to swim. Viveca repeated her charade from yesterday, pretending to be shy. But she secretly smiled at me. She left after dinner.

The following day Lena again asked me to come to swim with her. When she undressed she was more joyful than normal and teased me. And my cock immediately reacted to her charms.

"You have recovered," Lena said giggling. "Good."

She took my hand and we swam together for a while.

Lena soon pulled me up from the water.

"Come, sit in my lap," she begged.

She had me sit between her spread legs with my back at her. She held me around my waist pressing her breasts against my back.

"Anders, I have promised that we should fuck for real when the times are right. Well, today might be the day. But there are both complications and benefits. Do you really want to fuck me?" she said in a low voice in my ear.

"Yes, yes of course. That's my greatest wish, to fuck you for real. You are so gorgeous," I said trembling. Was I going to be allowed to fuck her here and now?

"Good. Well then, here are the conditions. I still have my period. That makes my pussy very sensitive and me extremely horny. But fucking gets messy. The benefit for you is that you don't need a rubber. And when you enjoy my pussy for the first time I want you to experience it with your cock naked. It feels so much better that way. And I also want to feel you spurt inside me. It's so lovely to feel the come splash inside. So what do you say, can you stand the messiness?"

I didn't hesitate. I wanted to fuck her.

"Yes, yes I want to fuck you. And I would love doing it without a rubber," I said quickly.

"Good. I really hoped that you should say that," Lena said and lay back. "Come and take me then."

I knelt at her side and caressed her body with my hands and mouth. But when I was about to lick her pussy she stopped me. But with my hands I felt that she was aroused and I kissed her lips and breasts instead and caressed her pussy with my hands. She was slippery and her clit got erect and she got her first small orgasm.

Lena lay back spreading her legs. She looked at me smiling.

"Come to me, darling Anders. I want it so much. Put your cock in my pussy and fuck me well," she called softly and smiled sweetly.

I knelt between her thighs and slowly neared my erect cock to her slit. I took the cock in my hand and caressed her pussy with it. I teased her by entering just the tip, then withdrew and stroked her from the butt hole to her clit through her swollen labia. I circled her clit several times.

Lena got impatient at my doings and with her hands on my hips pulled me close. She felt my cock head at the entrance and twitched her hips to get me inside.

It was warm and slippery in her pussy and I slid in easily. She cried out when I bottomed out in her. I started to fuck her with my long strokes.

She was slippery all the way in but yet it felt a little rough. It was like her natural juice had got mixed with very fine sand. It added to the friction and felt marvelous. And so was her pussy. Tight around my cock and with muscles that gripped my cock whenever she wanted.

She came very soon after I had entered her. But I kept on thrusting into her. She put her legs around my thighs for a while. Suddenly she took them away and planted her feet in the ground. She started to meet me by lifting her hips and buck wildly and she cried out several times.

I told her I was about to come and that made her buck harder. When I came and my spurt splashed into her pussy she cried out constantly and arched her back coming herself.

We collapsed in each other arms and lay cuddling for a while. Then she rolled us over and we ended up with her on top. She lifted her upper body and looked down at me.

"Anders, that was good. Your cock felt so lovely in my pussy and your spurts were so hard. I felt it deep inside me. Lovely," she said warmly and hugged me.

"Look at us," she giggled. "Colored like tigers. Let's freshen up."

I looked at my cock and indeed it had colored streaks. Lena had similar streaks on her inner thighs.

We washed in the lake. Lena took it on her to wash my cock. The result was that it got hard again. Lena giggled, pulled me ashore and pushed me down on my back.

"It didn't scare you, did it?" she asked. "The messiness I mean."

"No, not at all. It felt so good in your pussy. I want to fuck you again whenever you have your period. It felt really good," I said.

"Well then, what about now," she said giggling and straddled me.

She used my cock to caress her pussy until she impaled herself on it. She started to ride me and I was in heaven. Her pussy juice still had that rough texture and she used her muscles to give me pleasure. Her breasts bounced above me begging to be fondled. She came twice. First on her own and then together with me. She cried out loud when my semen splashed her pussy.