Country Life Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lovely, that was a good start. Now come over here," she purred and kept her position on the bed.

I went around the bed and stood over her with my cock jutting over her face. She licked and sucked lightly on my balls and then took my cock and caressed her face with it until she put the head into her mouth. She eased my cock in, much deeper than I thought possible but she just went on until her nose touched my balls. My cock was completely buried in her mouth and I could see her throat bulge. I couldn't believe it and came almost immediately when she sucked and licked around my cock. I spurt down her throat several times. A deep moan came from her.

She pushed me back when I was spent. I bent down and kissed her lips and felt the taste of me on her lips. She eased up on the bed and patted it to make me come and lie at her side.

"You liked that?" she asked seriously. "You came so quickly. I hadn't planned it that way. But you can get it up once more, can't you?" She now had concern in her voice.

"Uh, well, I think so, given a little help," I said.

"Oh yes, you will get all the help you need," she laughed happily. "Because I want to see you spurt. I want your come all over me."

I started to caress her breasts and soon was back kissing and licking this lovely woman. When I knelt beside her she held my cock and balls. She got two more orgasms under my tongue.

After the second she pulled me up to her.

"That's enough," she purred. "It was heavenly though." She laughed out loudly. She had a way to make love-making to such a fun I thought and she seemed to like so much to get and give pleasure.

Meantime I had got hard again. Her ministering fingers had done a good job.

"Well I think you are ready. Like to come again?" She asked with joy in her voice. "I want you to come all over me but we'll start with your cock between my breasts. I like that very much. Ever done it?"

"Well, yes, I have," I admitted.

"Excellent. Then you know how to do it. We need some lubrication though. Put your cock in my pussy but for god's sake don't come," she giggled.

I got on top of her and for the first time was allowed to feel the inside of her pussy with my naked cock. She was very wet and with a few thrust I was deep inside her. It felt so good I wanted to stay but she pushed me out after only a few more thrusts.

I straddled her and she wrapped her breasts around my cock and I started fuck the canal she had created. I felt nice as well, but her pussy was better. She laughed when I told her. I was able to reach back and get to her clit. She cried out when I pressed on it. Maybe she came in a small orgasm because she paused shortly.

She was good in handling her breasts and occasionally she licked my cock when it came into her reach. She moaned by now.

I told her that I was about to come. She laughed throatily and let her breasts fall aside. She took my cock in her hand and started to jack it expertly. I sat straight up and fondled her pussy. My first spurt flow out and landed on her face. The following she directed over her breasts and upper body. When I was spent she came herself writhing convulsive under me.

Gunilla wiped my come off her face and put in her mouth. The rest she spread over her breasts and rubbed some into her nipples. She smiled happily at me.

"Oh, that was real nice. I love that. Don't you?" She asked.

"Yes of course. But I like your pussy even more. It was so heavenly in there without the rubber," I said, then kissed her.

"Well, I bet you do. Yes I too liked to have you inside. That fat cock spreads me so wide. But there must be variations," she giggled. "But now I think we have to hurry. Breakfast in thirty minutes, oh my god. See you," she said and rolled me off her and climbed out of bed.

In class that morning Gunilla paid no special attention to me although she smiled now and then. We got through our regular exercises and dances. Mother came and watched for a while as she often did. Then she left for her morning ride.

We practiced the free dancing. In a pause when Gunilla switched records she told us to take our shoes off and dance barefoot.

"It adds to the feeling," she said. "You can dance more freely up on your toes."

In the next pause she said:

"It feels nice being barefoot, doesn't it? It is even better to dance in the nude. I think it sets the mind free and makes you feel your bodies better. I suggest that you try it in privacy some time."

"That sounds fantastic," Ylva, my younger sister exclaimed. "But why can't we try it right away?"

"Oh, but that wouldn't be proper with Anders around, would it?" Gunilla answered.

"But he has seen us naked all summer. We always swim in the nude," Ylva coaxed. "Please, let us try."

"Is that really so?" Gunilla said, looking inquiringly at Eva.

"Yes we are nude all the time. We have also seen Anders get hard if you know what I mean," she giggled. "I want to try if it's as good as you say."

"Oh yes, I know what you mean," Gunilla said looking at me. She winked. "Of course you have seen his erect cock if you all were in the nude. You are such gorgeous girls. Of course Anders gets hard when he sees you. Well then, let's do it. I take it your mother is away for a while yet. I am not sure that she would approve so this is between us. Agreed?"

My sisters got undressed in no time. I followed a bit hesitantly. I looked at the girls and noticed that they had developed during the months since summer. Both had got even more female forms. They looked very nice.

Gunilla put the music on. A new record with very sensuous music. We started to move but it felt a little awkward.

"Close your eyes. Spread over the room so you won't bounce into each other and close your eyes. Think of nothing, let the music fill your minds," Gunilla said.

The record ended. Gunilla switched to another when Ylva said.

"Gunilla, why don't you get naked as well? You said you liked it so much, please do."

"Well, I can't do that. I can't be naked in front of Anders. It's out of the question" Gunilla said with a glint in her eye.

"But Anders has seen a lot of naked women. Mother's friends at the lake. A lot of them," Ylva blurted out. She was rather naïve at times.

"Oh, he has? My, my. Well . . ." Gunilla hesitated but her eyes suddenly were sparkling. "Well, and you girls think it should be all right? Very well then, why not? I certainly like it."

The girls applauded when she started to undress. She made it quick but with grace. Soon she stood naked among us. My sisters suddenly got quiet when Gunilla's luxurious body was revealed.

Gunilla seemed to be unaware of us staring at her. She put the player on and started to dance. She closed her eyes and moved on her own to the music. And how she moved. She started slow but gradually speeded up and soon she was gyrating, caressing her body, putting her pelvis forward and cupping her breasts. Her breasts and ass bounced wildly. Her hair swung, she bowed and got her hair in front of her face then straightened up and pushed the hair back with her hands. She lifted her hands above her head swirling around which lifted her breasts marvelously. She was on tip toe pushing her pelvis forward and stretching her thighs.

It was marvelous to watch. She seemed to be out of this room and dancing only for her own pleasure. The player changed record to a slower one and she calmed down. Instead she moved like in a waltz with long sweeping movements turning around with her arms outstretched. If it was on purpose she certainly knew how to look good. My cock twitched and swelled slightly.

The record ended and she just stood with her feet planted and gyrating hips. Her arms were up over her head. When the next tune started she opened her eyes and saw that we were looking, not dancing.

"Hey, you must dance as well. Close your eyes and feel the music. Come on," she said and smiled.

We started to move. My sisters tried to copy what they had seen Gunilla do but to begin with it looked rather awkward. Gunilla helped them, guided them and made them relax.

I guess that my tries were even worse. Suddenly Gunilla was behind me. She put her hands on my hips.

"Relax Anders. Think of nothing but the music. Move your hips. For a start you can imagine that you are fucking me," she said behind my ear. She pressed her body against me. I felt her breasts at my back and her fluffy bush brushed over my ass cheeks. I could feel the scent of my come from her breasts. She held me close and directed my movements with her body.

"Don't be embarrassed about your swinging cock. We women have our breasts and asses that bounce all the time and you men like that. The girls and I like your cock so feel free and easy."

She left me and danced on her own for a while. Not as wild as before but more soft. But it was still amazing and highly erotic.

She went to help my sisters and then she was behind me again, her hands on my hips. She tried to get me move more freely and with bigger movements. Suddenly she reached around and grabbed my cock jacking it lightly. I startled and looked at my sisters. But Gunilla had chosen her moment well. The girls were dancing with closed eyes and were turned in other directions I thought.

Gunilla laughed throatily in my ear.

"What about if I end class a bit early? To give us time for a quick one before lunch. Would you like that? I certainly am horny. This dancing drives me wild."

"Oh yes, I would like that very much," I answered, not embarrassed at all.

The dancing went on for another fifteen minutes. Suddenly I could relax and enjoy the music.

Gunilla ended class. "You can practice on your own. I leave these records. You can keep them until next time. See you at lunch."

The girls got dressed and left. I fumbled with my clothes and stayed behind.

"Give me a few minutes. I leave my purse and you can say that you found it and are bringing it to me if you meet someone. Oh, and you find what you need in the purse. Get ready. See you soon." She kissed my cheek and left.

I waited for a while and then remembered what she had told me to do. I opened the purse and looked for the rubbers. In an inside pocket were a few photos. I brought them out and nearly choked. It was picture cards showing a woman in daring poses. She only wore small panties and a low cut bra except for a chain around her waist and left ankle. It chocked me to realize that the woman was Gunilla. Under the picture was a text: Miss Gunilla – Erotic Dancer.

I put the pictures back, found a rubber and went to the blue room. When I knocked Gunilla opened the door hiding behind it. When she saw me she opened the door in full and pulled me inside. She closed the door and turned. She was wearing a form-fitted short blouse that ended just above her navel. The top buttons were undone and her ample breasts spilled out. The blouse accentuated her broad hips and her fluffy pussy bush. She wore no other clothes.

"Come in, darling Anders, the great lover. Now I understand how you have learnt so much. You must have enjoyed yourself immensely at the lake this summer. All these naked ladies showing off. Anders, the boy who fucks mother's friends." She laughed when she said it taking the edge away. She was very joyful and talkative.

"Uh . . . Oh, no. No, well yes. I mean, not all of them," I stammered.

"No? But some or quite a few even? And the rest teased you, didn't they. Women like to tease when it's safe," Gunilla went on, giggling.

"Oh, well, yes I guess so," I said and thought about the twins who had sandwiched me between their naked bodies for a short while.

"And you fuck the girls too?" She asked a little more serious.

"Oh no, definitely not. They are my sisters. I can't fuck them, they are virgins" I said

"Oh, I am very glad to hear that. I thought that maybe it got lonesome in the countryside. But I believe you. You were so horny when I came yesterday," she said relieved.

She laughed happily and started to undress me. She hummed on one of the tunes she had played and moved her hips in rhythm. She was in an excellent mode.

"I am going to love this, I am sure. Class today made me so horny. Oh, there it is. That lovely fat cock that soon will be inside me." She chatted on.

"How do you want to take me?" I heard her ask in between her chatter and she got silent, waiting for my decision.

"It's hard to choose, you are so gorgeous all over," I said. "But we have screwed frontal, between your breasts and you have taken a ride on me. I want to take you from behind. Your a . . . your behind is so marvelous." For some reason I suddenly hesitated to say 'ass.'

"An excellent choice," she giggled. "I like it from behind. Well, I like it every way, don't I? And you can call my ass an ass. It's a good word. I like it. As good as my ass, don't you think?" She giggled. "I want to hear you say it, come on."

"You have such a marvelous ass. I want to see your ass when fucking you from behind," I said obediently. She laughed out loud.

"Yes, that was good. I want you to tell me why you like my ass," she giggled.

She got down on all fours on the couch with her ass high in the air and her knees together. She wriggled her hips slowly knowing that her position made the best of her ass.

I grabbed her cheeks and fondled and squeezed the soft moons.

"Well, first we have these lovely ass cheeks. Full, round ass globes, soft to touch but well muscled."

"Then we have this dark ass crack hiding secrets and leading down to heaven," I continued and let my finger trace her crack down to the back of her pussy lips.

Gunilla shrieked of laughter.

"We must explore the mysteries the crack hides. Let's see," I said and parted her cheeks with my hands. But Gunilla was also quick to spread her knees. "Oh, yes. The crack hides a lovely round ass hole. It's so nicely puckered and the color makes it look so tasty." I eased forward and licked her ass hole. It reacted by flexing the muscle and the hole got seal tight.

Gunilla laughed her head off and wriggled her ass.

I knelt behind her and used my tongue to lick her crack and slit starting at her hole. Gunilla tensed and got quiet but after a while she started to squirm and pant hard. She spread her knees even more and I penetrated her pussy as far as my tongue reached. She started to buck back at my face and I flicked her clit and sucked it into my mouth. That made it. She came, bouncing up and down on the couch and laughing out loud. She certainly was in a good mode.

I rose and put a rubber on. She hadn't moved but wriggled her ass in anticipation. I stood behind her, cock in hand and aimed at her pussy. But she bounced up and down and I missed and hit her ass hole instead. I even got the tip a little in. She jumped up from the couch and faced me.

"No, no. That was the wrong hole. It could be fun but not today. Some other time perhaps. So behave yourself, young man," she said sternly but broke into laughter. "Try again and find the right hole this time."

She resumed her position on all fours and I tried again. This time she kept still and I found her pussy hole. She was wet and I slid in. But I got an idea. I withdrew and took my well lubricated cock in my hand and started to rub it up and down her slit. Back and forth from her clit and over her asshole. When she started to pant I concentrated on her clit until she came. Then I entered her pussy again and felt the last few spasms of her orgasm ripple through her pussy. I started to thrust her long and slow, not giving her time to calm down.

She liked it though. She panted and moaned and soon her small cries began until the big cry announced her orgasm. By then I was ready and her orgasm made her pussy ripple and her muscles to flex and that made me come in a mighty orgasm as well.

I stood behind her holding her hips. She raised her upper body and stood on her knees with my cock still inside the pussy. She turned her head and smiled broadly.

"Oh, my god. That was the best so far. The way you did it was lovely. Twice in a row without a pause." She laughed happily.

Meanwhile I had got limp and left her pussy. She rose, examined the rubber, took it off and cleaned my cock as usual with her tongue.

"Well, sorry we have to stop here but lunch is ready soon. I really like coming here and to give you special tutoring," she said.

"May I ask you something?" I said.

"Yes, of course, anything."

"Well, when I looked for the rubbers in your purse I saw the picture cards. I wonder if I might get one. You look so wonderful and it would be something to remember you by."

"I bet and to look at when you jack off," she said laughing. "But yes of course, you can have one. In fact I love the thought that you jack off looking at me. Take them all. It's my luck that it wasn't my other set of pictures. They are much more daring." She laughed and got her purse and took the pictures out.

"Well, I trust you. I am sure you will keep them to yourself. You see, I am very good at dancing as you saw. But giving dancing lessons doesn't pay much. So I dance at parties, mostly private ones. It is very well paid. But mind you, I only dance, sometimes in the nude though. The cards are for promotion. Here you are then. See you at lunch." At lunch mother asked how class had went.

"We had a very good class in my opinion. The youngsters are really fun to work with and so eager to learn," Gunilla said. "I taught them something new this time. Dancing has two parts: The technical, you have to know the steps. But most important is to take in and follow the music. That we have practiced today and they can practice on their own. I have also left some new records."

"Oh, that sounds marvelous. Maybe I will join in next time. And has Anders behaved himself?" Mother said.

"Oh, yes, indeed. He has been a very good boy I must say," Gunilla said and winked at me.

"Good, so all went well then. Anders looks happy although a little tired. Will you come back?" Mother asked.

"Well, I don't know. We haven't made the schedule for next year yet, but I certainly would like to come back," Gunilla said.

"Well, if you decide to, you are most welcome," mother said in her most pleasant voice.

To be continued . . .