Country Life Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marianne had come back from the bathroom very good looking. She had freshened up, brushed her hair both at her head and on her mound. She smiled happily when she teased me with her talk. She knelt on the bed and sucked my limp cock into her mouth. She was immediately rewarded. The cock twitched and started to swell. She looked up at me smiling happily. She licked and sucked my cock and balls very nicely slowly bringing me back to hardness.

"There Your Lordship. But this humble servant must ask Your Lordship for some help sir. I need to be licked as well if Your Lordship would be so kind sir." She moved up over my body and presented her pink pussy to my mouth. I started to lick her. "Ah yes, yes sir, yes indeed, yes Your Lordship really knows how to threat a maid, yes sir, yes."

Marianne enjoyed my tongue and chatted on in her teasing way. I caressed her body starting at the hips going upwards and spent a long time on her breasts and nipples. She chatted and moaned all the time obviously having a good time. But suddenly when I went down on the sides of her back and grabbed her ass cheeks she hissed.

"Easy Your Lordship, please sir. This ass hurts, Your Lordship, see it's all red from when Your Lordship so rightfully smacked me sir. If Your Lordship would be so kind and not knead my ass so hard, please sir."

I took my hands away and looked up at her understanding that her ass ached. There was pain on her face but also pleasure and she smiled reassuringly. "But Your Lordship, please sir, caress my ass but not so hard if you would be so kind sir." She smiled down at me. I tried to understand. I remembered something she had said before that some pain could increase the pleasure. I put my hands back on her ass which made her moan of pleasure.

I licked her deep in the pussy and her clit was protrusive. I put my lips around it sucking and flicking it. She moaned highly and cried out pressing herself hard against my mouth. Her body shuddered and her pussy vibrated in her ecstasy.

"Oh Your Lordship sir, how kind to treat me so good sir. Would it be to Your Lordship liking to come into me now sir? Please do Your Lordship sir, please do."

Marianne quickly leaned over and got a rubber from the table where I had put my fresh supply. She moved down my body and skilfully rolled it on my cock after having jacked it a few times to get it fully hard.

"Ah yes Your Lordship sir. Nicely dressed for the party Your Lordship is. If it pleases Your Lordship to put that noble thing in position sir it will be nicely received and accommodated inside Your Lordship's humble servant. Oh my goodness how well Your Lordship is filling up the place. Is it convenient for Your Lordship as well?"

Marianne had straddled me and while talking impaled herself on my cock which I held in position for her. With a delighted smile she pushed herself all the way down and grinned widely when she sat on me.

She started to fuck me slowly with long strokes making pauses in both ends. She was in no hurry but wanted as much pleasure as she could get out of me. She put my hands back on her ass and I soon found out how much strength to use to please her.

A long slow orgasm rippled through her body making her smile happily. She rested, calming also me down then resumed her slow fucking. She worked slowly but deliberately towards another orgasm for herself then calming us down again. She did this several times. Sometimes she wanted it a little rougher and had me to squeeze her sore buttocks at first crying out of pain and then moaning instead. She didn't allow me to come making sure to slow down well in advance.

Marianne got an orgasm that was greater than those before. She fell forward resting on my chest. When she came to she started to rub her breasts over my body and flex her pussy muscles hard around me.

"Anders, I want you to come all over me. Just like your father did. Well, just like your father spurted his come all over your mother I mean. Will you do that for me? Please." She sat up and looked me in the eye.

She rose and removed my still empty rubber. She pulled me from the bed and knelt before me. She played with my cock and balls using mostly her mouth and tongue. She took more and more into her mouth until she gagged then withdrew but shortly afterwards tried it again. After several tries she succeeded to push my cock down her throat and grunted happily.

She made me withdraw until only the head was inside. She sucked hard and licked before she pushed me down her throat again. This time there was a muffled cry of triumph and she moved slightly up and down making me fuck her mouth and throat. It gave an intense pleasure and my balls contracted.

Marianne, always observant, noticed and made me to withdraw again. This time she used her hands, her lips and tongue to caress me and drive me towards orgasm. There was nothing to stop me now.

The first gush welled out and she caught it in her mouth. The following two she placed on her lust filled face at each side of her nose and the rest on her breasts. As she had said she did it exactly as mother had done father.

She swallowed what was in her mouth. She licked her lips and carefully pushed down the come on her face into her mouth tasting and savouring it. She scooped up the come on her breasts in the palm of her hand and cupped her breasts rubbing the come into the nipples and the skin of her breasts. Again, exactly as mother had done. She looked very happy.

I lay down on the bed totally exhausted. I felt that she moved over me and that she sucked my cock and fell asleep.

- - -

"Anders, wake up. We have overslept. It's already half past six. You must hurry back to your room, please hurry."

I woke up by Marianne standing beside the bed shaking me.

Sleepy I put my arms around her and tried to pull her over me. "No time for that now Anders I am afraid. Pity though, you seem to have recovered," she said laughingly and jacked my erect cock a few times. She leaned over me and kissed my cock head then quickly moved out of my reach. "Anders, please hurry, you can't be found in this room, could you?" she smiled happily and pushed me up and out of her room.

I was in trouble. I stood naked in the corridor. My clothes were in the ball room. Well, I thought, nothing else to do than to run to my room and hope for the best. I was lucky at least I think I was. Just when I reached my door Eva, my eldest sister, came out from her room but she had her back at me.

I was happy for my good luck having come in the safety of my room when the door opened. I turned to see Eva enter to say good morning which she often did.

We had our rooms along a corridor and shared a bathroom and since we were rather intimate bathing in the nude all summer and all we weren't overly cautious and often ran into each other being in the nude. But for some reason I blushed deeply.

Well, I had the right to be naked in my bedroom hadn't I? And especially in the morning. So why blush? Must have been my guilty conscience.

Eva took a few steps forward to hug me as she often did in the morning but stopped dead. She took a step back and looked me over which made my cock to twitch. A wide grin spread over her face.

"Oh, I am sorry little brother. Did I interrupt you in the middle of something? Didn't mean to of course. Who are you fancying when you jack off? Me and Ylva? No of course not. Miss Marianne it must be, I saw how hard you got last night when you danced with her. Well, I understand you, she is gorgeous isn't she? Want me to help you get going again?" she said giggling but with concern in her voice.

Her robe fell open and she stood before me showing her naked body. She wriggled her hips a few times. Like always when I saw her in the nude it seemed that her body had developed. She looked gorgeous.

She turned around to go but turned a full circle hesitating slightly. She moved forward and leaned down taking my cock in her hand and kissed the head. She sucked the head in her mouth but only for a second or two before she let go of it.

"Nice taste," she said giggling heavily. "Have you already jacked off once? Well, you could always do it twice, didn't you?"

"Hey, what are you two up to," we heard from the door. Ylva stood there, stark naked. She also looked gorgeous fresh from shower and with her brown pubic bush brushed to fluffiness. My cock twitched again.

"Oh, oh my goodness, how nice it looks. It's been so long since I saw it in broad daylight. Sucking him off are we? Lovely, just lovely," she said lustily.

"Oh no, we aren't. We decided that it wasn't right, didn't we. I just helped him a little because I interrupted him in the middle of something I am afraid. Well, you can do the same if you want to. It does no harm and helps Anders get off quicker. But just a little, mind you," Eva said a bit sternly but with giggle underneath.

Ylva quickly knelt in front of me, grabbed my cock and balls and closed her lips around my cock head. She sucked hard making me fully erect in no time and she fondled my balls very nicely.

"Oh hold it, that's enough. You are close to make him come in your mouth and we agreed we shouldn't do that, remember," Eva said and pulled Ylva off my cock causing a plopping sound. "But that would be so sweet," Ylva complained. "Well I think he can manage on his own now and maybe he fancies a little about us and not only about Miss Marianne . . . Oh, it really looks great. Good luck little brother." Eva laughed throatily when she pulled Ylva with her out of my room.

I stood on my own with my cock in hand stroking it slightly. I had had no intention to jack off, hadn't felt the need for it. But now my lovely sisters had made me both erect and horny.

"Girls, are you ready? I need help in the kitchen," I suddenly heard mother bark outside and moments later she burst into my room.

"Anders, are you awake, good, you are already up. Breakfast will be ready soon. . . . Oh . . . Oh . . . I am sorry . . . I shouldn't burst into your room like that. See you soon," she said and turned to leave with the faint smile on her face.

My cock had started to drop as soon as I heard mother outside but it was still rather erect when she came into my room. I had blushed. Now, she had seen me several times in that condition at the lake in the summer but this was something else. There was no obvious reason to be erect at this time in the morning alone in my room. But she didn't know of course what had taken place. Or did she? Mother always seemed to know everything.

I dressed quickly. I had to snuggle up the stairs and get my clothes before anyone else saw them. Or had mother already seen them in the night when she was checking on things as she had put it? Well, I would probably never know. I was lucky though and got my clothes back to my room without being seen, I was sure.

Marianne came down to breakfast and sat down stiffly. She winked at me and smiled. For some reason mother was busying herself in the kitchen and said that she didn't had time to sit down. She had to watch something cocking. But she stood for a long time sipping her tea chatting with us. She seemed to be very happy and all were in a very good mode.

In class Marianne went through all the dances we had learnt and practiced. She praised us saying that we had become good dancers. We knew that she had taught us the most modern dances as well and were grateful for that.

I danced with my sisters as well as with Marianne. I realized that my sisters had become very good dancers and followed my movements without any difficulty. They were nearly as lithe and supple as Marianne.

Especially Ylva danced very close pressing her lower body against me all the time. I couldn't help getting aroused and suddenly the feeling from the morning when she engulfed my cock in her mouth was all I could think of. I got hard, real hard. It was luck that the tune ended. Ylva pressed herself hard against me in the last turn and kept it that way for a few seconds after we had stopped.

"Marianne, there is one thing you haven't taught us," she said in her innocent way. "What should one do when your dance partner gets . . . well you know?" She giggled a little nervously.

"Gets how? What do you mean," Marianne asked a little puzzled.

"Well, you know, gets . . . hard, when you dance I mean," Ylva said blushing slightly. "Like Anders is now," she added boldly.

"Oh, you mean that he gets erect when you dance with him. Well yes, that's a common problem of course. There are two ways to react. Either you get upset and leave him as soon as possible or you take it for what it is, a proof that he likes you. You may like it and press yourself against him to enjoy his erection against your belly or against your . . . well other places if you know what I mean." Marianne looked at the girls smiling knowingly. "Well, if you don't want that to happen you have to take care and keep your body well away from his when you dance. Not so fun of course but that's the only way. Of course you never know when and if it happens. Has to do with so many things I guess."

"I think Anders is whacking off in the morning to avoid getting erect when dancing with you in the morning class. And I, well we, think he is doing it dreaming about you, don't you Anders?" Ylva went on in her innocent way.

"Uh well . . . uh, no, well . . . not directly," I croaked suddenly very embarrassed.

"Oh, so you mean that you don't whack off. Well, then you must have wet dreams. It would have the same effect, shouldn't it," Ylva went on. "And he is still dreaming about you, Miss Marianne, must be."

"Oh, my goodness, is that a fact?" Marianne said for once being taken aback. "And how you would know that, I wonder."

"Well, we have seen how he gets hard every Friday evening dancing with you. But in the Saturday morning class he doesn't. We have figured out that he is whacking off to calm down and this morning we actually saw him doing it. Well, we gave him a hand to get going again after we had disturbed him didn't we. So how come that you are hard now, Anders?" She looked up at me concerned. But then her face broke up in a big smile. "Oh yes, I know. Mother burst into your room as well, disturbing you again. And then you couldn't finish. Is that so? Oh, you should have asked me for help again to avoid this to happen. I would have volunteered." She giggled heavily.

"Oh my goodness. You are screwing each other, aren't you? Well, it's lonesome in the country sometimes I guess." Marianne said smilingly.

"Oh no, definitely not. We don't fuck each other. No way, we are brother and sisters. We have discussed it and came to the conclusion that it wouldn't be right." Eva broke in, anxious not to let Marianne jump to the wrong conclusion. "But . . . well we have sucked Anders off and he has sucked us, very pleasantly it was but that was last summer." She added with a shy smile.

"Oh, goodness gracious me. You live an interesting life in the country I must say," Marianne giggled. "Well, shall we conclude this discussion about men getting erect while dancing? Let's move on. Anders, now you dance with Eva."

We went on dancing but both the girls and Marianne teased me shamelessly keeping me hard almost all the time joking and giggling about it. Mother joined us towards the end and watched for a while nodding approvingly.

"Now I want to dance with my son," she suddenly announced. "I want to see for myself if he can lead a lady in the dance." Mother went to select the records she wanted to dance to. When she straightened up Marianne poked me in the side. "Ask her to dance," she whispered.

I went to mother, bowed and asked her to dance. She lit up and accepted formally. She put her hand on my arm and I brought her out to the middle of the floor. Marianne started the player.

Mother danced very well, almost as well as Marianne. They both had very lithe bodies and followed every move I did without problem. Mother had selected a few tunes starting with a waltz that was followed by a fast tune and ending up with a slow fox. The waltz went very well. It was a good tune easy to dance to and good for making large swings. Mother wanted to be held tight and in the waltz there was a lot of body contact from thigh to breast. In the next dance she moved in closer to me and we had body contact all the time. In the slow fox it got real bad. Her body was constantly pressed against mine from thigh to breast and she pressed her pelvis hard against me making us move as one body. She also wanted to dance cheek-to-cheek.

My cock had started to swell already in the middle dance and in the slow fox images from the previous night flashed before my inner eye. I saw mother coming down the stairway stark naked, I saw her bent over being spanked, heard her moans and cries of pleasure. I saw my father penetrate her pussy from behind and I saw him deposit his come all over her. I got very hard feeling her body against mine, the images flashing. I tried to back off but she didn't let me. Her body followed mine very close.

When the tune ended and I had made the final bow she turned to Marianne.

"Anders dances very god indeed. You have done a great job. Well, all of them are very good. But. . . There is one thing though. . . You said a long time ago that . . . that you had taken care of Anders' problem. But now he got hard when dancing with me?"

"Oh, did he? Well, that hasn't been a great problem lately. And when it happens it hasn't been bothersome. Did it disturb your dancing?" Marianne said, looking concerned.

"Well, not really. We could manage. But I don't understand how he could be like that. I am sure that last night . . . Well, being as it may. You have better do something about it, haven't you?" She looked at Marianne and smiled her faint, knowing smile.

"Hey children, you are all very good. I am very pleased and happy that Miss Marianne has taught you so well. Let's thank her." Mother embraced Marianne and then the rest of us did it in turns.

Mother was about to leave but in the doorway she turned.

"Oh, lunch will be delayed with at least half an hour. Father is late. Girls, I could do with some help in the kitchen when you are done here. See you then." She left.

"Well, I had planned to play this tune as the last one. Let's do it and enjoy dancing to this music," Marianne said and put on a soft tune that we knew and made us to great dancers.

I danced with Marianne who clung to my body cheek-to-cheek just like mother had done. I let go of all inhibitions and my cock grew fast and was soon real hard poking her belly. Marianne moved her upper body away and looked at me smiling broadly. Her pubic bone pressed harder against me.

"Oh, I think your mother was right. Well, she seems to always be, isn't she? That thing is hard but well, I don't find it bothersome. On the contrary. But you heard your mother. She practically ordered me to take care of it. And she gave us plenty of time, didn't she? And also made sure to get the girls out of the way. Let's think about how to do the best of it, shall we? The library perhaps, or maybe on the billiards table?" She giggled and we danced very close for what was left of the tune.