Couple Dating Service Ch. 04

Story Info
Ann & John go on Date Number Four.
5.8k words
4.62
103.1k
33
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,136 Followers

Please read Couples Dating Service Chapters 1 – 3 to get up to date. Copies of this story may not be made for distribution, be publishing or copied to another webpage without explicit permission from the author.

* * * * *

After the complete swap with Carol and Bob John and Ann decided to play it slow for a while. The sex was great but they were both afraid the swapping would take over their marriage and their lives. Two other couples had picked them for a date however, they turned them down with a brief explanation that they were taking a short break.

Their sex life was good but was not the dinner table sex they had enjoyed when they were involved with other couples. Carol had called Ann to make sure they were not angry or upset and Ann laughed. She told the agency woman that they both loved the date with her and her husband but just wanted to take it easy for a while. That was then that Carol told her about a new couple who had just moved into the city. They were very direct about not wanting to meet other couples for sex and were just looking for friends.

"I'll run it by John and see if he wants to meet them," Ann told Carol. It was later that evening at dinner when she broke the news.

"Carol called and said a new couple moved in and are just looking to make friends. She wants to know if we are interested."

John thought about it and had wanted to see if Ann was ready to resume their sexual dating again but was unsure about bringing it up. Making new friends was what they needed and if he played his cards right maybe he could convince them to swap. "That sounds great dear."

"They are on the computer if you want to check them out first," she said smiling. She too was interested in going out on another date even if it didn't involve sex.

"Sure," he replied. They cleared off the table and moved to the office. John quickly moved to the CDS website and found the couple listed on their list. He clicked on their photo and they sat back to listen to the man first.

"Hi I'm Jake. My wife and I are interested in meeting another couple to hang out with. We both like sports and the theater. We are just looking for friends so if you are looking for more then you need to look elsewhere."

They waited as the video switched to the woman.

"Hello my name is Colleen. We have just moved into town and would like to meet another couple to show us around and have dinner with. We are happily married and are not looking for another couple to be romantic with. I hope you are the couple we are looking for."

"They seem nice and sincere," Ann said. From what she could see of the man he needed a haircut and a shave but other than that seemed alright.

"Yes, and they were clear about what they want and don't want," John added. The woman was kind of plain who didn't seem to wear any makeup. Her hair was back in a ponytail and the clothing she was wearing was very conservative.

"We are not doing anything this weekend so let's invite them over for dinner," Ann said.

"Great, let's do a barbeque on the patio and maybe go in the Jacuzzi." John said smiling.

"John, I can see it in your eyes so stop any ideas about sex with this couple," she said seriously.

"Me?"

"Yes you!"

*****

Jake saw his wife standing in the doorway when he arrived home from work.

"We are invited to a barbeque on Saturday night," she said smiling.

"The dating service?" Jake asked.

"Yes and they seem very nice," Colleen smiled. She had opened their greetings on the website.

Jake quickly moved into the computer room and saw the computer ready for him to click on the couple's photo. Colleen stood behind him waiting for his response.

"I'm not sure," he said. "He looks to want more than just friendship."

"His wife is very good looking so I doubt if he would be interested in me," Colleen said.

"Nonsense," he said as he turned her hug her small frame into his. "You are beautiful." He planted baby kisses on her tiny lips. "If you want to meet them it's OK with me." *****

Ann called John at his office as soon as she saw the CDS reply pop up on the computer. "They are coming."

"Good," he said smiling. "Did you mention to them to bring their bathing suits?"

"John, let's just do food first."

"OK whatever," he said. "I've got to go." He said goodbye and hung up.

*****

"Nice house," Jake commented as they walked up to sidewalk. "They must have money."

Colleen knew that her husband had this thing about people with a big house and cars. They had to move to this town because he had lost his job at the factory at their last town and because Jake's brother gave him a job at his retail store. Things were tight but living free of rent with his brother and his wife for a few months helped on the bills.

"So what?" she said as she pushed the door bell button.

Ann answered the door. "Well hello I'm Ann, come on in." She said as she took the cake Colleen was holding. "You didn't have to bring anything."

"It's just a chocolate cake," Colleen said smiling. The women seemed as nice as she portrayed in her video.

"John is out on the patio," she said as she led them out to meet him.

"John, Colleen and Jake are here," she said remembering their names from the video.

John turned and stared at the man and woman. She was the smallest grown woman he had ever seen. "Hi I'm John," his hand moved out to shake both of their hands. "I hope you like steak."

"Sure," Jake said as he looked at the in-ground pool and Jacuzzi. The backyard went way back into a thicket of trees. "Nice pool."

"Yeah, we don't use it very much since the kids left home." John said smiling. He glanced at Colleen's chest and could barely see a rise where her breasts were suppose to be.

"We didn't bring any swimsuits," Colleen said looking at the pool and the bubbles in the hot tub.

"We weren't planning on getting wet," Ann said smiling. She could see Jake's eyes moving around the house and pool.

"Would you like to help me in the kitchen?" Ann asked the smaller woman.

"Sure," she said. They turned and walked into the house.

*****

"So how many dates have you and Ann gone on?" Jake asked John as they sat watching the steaks cook on the grill.

"Three," John answered.

"How were they?" Jake wanted to know upfront if this couple had any notion of wife-swapping on their mind.

"Very good," John answered. He was not going to mention anything about sex. "The other three couples were very nice."

"I understand some of these couples are interested in more than just being friends. Did any of them make any suggestions along that line?" Jake asked.

"I'm really not supposed to talk about any of our other dates. The other couples were nice and didn't cross any lines," he said truthfully. They had not crossed any lines that Ann and he didn't want them to cross.

*****

"Your husband seems a little uptight," Ann said to Colleen as they stood side by side cutting up the salad.

"Yes, he is nervous that you two will attack us," Colleen laughed.

"You mean like temp you with sex?"

"Yes," the small woman giggled.

"Tell him the only hot flesh he will get tonight is cooking on the grill," Ann laughed.

They finished the salad and as Ann pulled out the potato salad from the refrigerator Colleen asked her, "I love your hair. Where do you get it done?"

Ann turned. "At the mall. Can I see your hair without the ponytail?"

Colleen blushed, "I guess so." She removed the hair band and her light brown hair fell to her shoulders.

"You should wear it down like this," Ann said as she shaped the woman's hair along her shoulders. Her fingers accidentally touched the tender skin along her smooth neck line. Ann suddenly remembered the delicious sex with the females of dates two and three.

Colleen felt the woman's fingers caressing her neck and knew it wasn't by accident. Electrical chills were moving up and down her body. Ann's fingers gently massaged the tender lobe of one ear. "You don't wear earrings."

Colleen's was breathing more rapid, "No, my husband doesn't like them."

"I see," Colleen whispered. She could tell the woman was getting excited from her touches. Her fingers moved lightly again down the tiny neck to the very high collar of her dress. "This dress seems pretty hot to wear in the summertime." Her fingers traced around the top of her dress.

"Jake doesn't like it if I show too much of my body," Colleen said with her eyes now closed. No one had touched her this gently before and the woman's fingers felt so good.

"So he wouldn't like it if the top button was undone," Ann whispered as she pushed the pearly white button through the button hole.

"No," the small woman giggled. She didn't make any motion to stop her as Ann released another button.

She noticed the woman's pure white skin. "Don't you ever sunbathe?"

"No, Jake doesn't like it when I wear a bathing suit." Her mouth was slightly open now as Ann released the third button. She could feel the cool air on her chest and knew the woman could now see the tiny plain white bra.

Ann smiled as she pulled open the top of the dress and glanced at the woman's small but well shaped breasts. She could see the small gumdrop nipples pressing outward and knew the woman would not complain if she touched them. However, she remembered that this date was just to make friends. "We better get you buttoned up or Jake will not be happy."

Colleen showed her disappointment as Ann re-buttoned the top of her dress.

*****

"There's beer in the cooler over there," John said to Jake as he pointed to the blue and white cooler.

"Thanks," Jake said smiling. Since he was laid off from his last job he had come to rely on beer to help him through this tough time. It was quite frequent that after two six packs of beer he would stagger to bed and pass out on top of the sofa or floor.

"Where do you work?" John asked as he turned over the steaks.

"Why?" Jake asked sharply.

"Nothing, I was just making conversation." John said realizing the man had snapped back at him.

Jake had finished the first beer and was half-way through the second one when the women returned carrying bowls of garden and potato salads. The beer had loosened him up somewhat as he glanced at Ann's full and firm breasts. Her blouse was unbuttoned so low he could see the strap of the woman's blue bra. His mind thought back about the women he had slept with at his last town. Once he lost his job he needed something to keep his mind off of things. Beer and pussy did it for him. He now wished his wife and John were not around.

"Where is the rest room?" Jake asked feeling a good buzz coming on.

"It's down the hall," Ann said. "Come with me and I'll show you." She turned and walked ahead of the man.

"It's down this way," Ann said just before she felt his hand cup her right buttock. She turned to see his smiling face.

"Excuse me but that is my ass," she said upset.

"And it's a nice one at that," Jake grinned. "And those tits could put a guy's eyes out."

Ann could see she was trapped between the restroom and the kitchen. She tried to move by him but his hands pushed out and trapped her against the hallway wall. As his lips moved to press against hers her hands moved up and pushed him back. "I thought you only wanted friendship?" Her heart was racing.

"I don't want nobody messing with my wife but I wouldn't mind fucking your brains out," he grinned as he pushed his body flush up against hers.

"Isn't that a double standard," Ann said as she tried to push his body away but he was too big and too strong. She could feel his hard prick pushing against her upper stomach. "I think you need to let me go." She tried to remain calm.

"Give me a blowjob and I'll think about it," he grinned.

Fuck Ann thought. She did not see this coming. She thought about screaming for John but decided she could handle it. "We don't have enough time for a blow job so how about a hand job?"

"Sure baby," he grunted as he pushed one hand down to unzip his fly and reach inside to pull his six-inch hard-on out into the open.

Ann took a deep breath and reached down to curl her fingers around his thick sweaty shaft. If he would have been nice and slow she wouldn't mind doing what he wanted but, after hearing what his wife had said and now him forcing himself on her it was time to let him know how she felt. Her fingers traced downward to the base of his shaft and into the opening in his pants. Her fingers found his balls and she squeezed them with all her might.

"OUCH!" he cried in pain. "FUCK WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Ann laughed as she moved her body towards the kitchen before she let his nuts go. "Don't ever try to force me to do something I don't want to do." Ann turned and left him holding his sore balls.

*****

"Your husband seems pretty uptight," John said to Colleen who was sitting behind him watching him cook.

"He's not that bad when we are alone," she said, "he gets pretty jealous when we are out."

"I can understand why he would get jealous," John said as his eyes moved down her thin well shaped body.

Colleen blushed. "Thank you," she giggled. Her body was still hot from Ann's caresses before.

"I'm sure he doesn't leave you alone when you are home."

Colleen sipped on her glass of wine. "Actually it's just the opposite. I think he just wants me to be his wife in name only."

John was surprised at her remark and that she would be so frank about their sex life. "He is nuts."

"Thank you," she blushed again.

He heard the kitchen door open and saw his wife hurrying outside.

"Are you alright?" John asked seeing her face all red.

"Yes," she said smiling. She thought about calling off the date at that instant but saw Colleen smiling at her.

About five minutes later Jake came out and didn't look at Ann. He popped another beer and sat by the pool just looking at the cool blue water. Two beers later John yelled to tell them all the steaks were done.

The meal went well as Colleen talked about the small town they were from and her family. She had warmed up to both John and Ann and was feeling very comfortable being around them. Jake said a few things but except for football and hunting didn't have much to add to the conversation. Besides he was more interested in how many of the rich man's beers he could put down.

After dinner Ann and Colleen gathered up the plates and utensils to take to the kitchen. As Ann looked out the kitchen window at Jake almost asleep in the lounge chair she decided to tell Colleen what a shit head she had for a husband.

"If I tell you something you have to promise me not to say anything to your husband today," Ann said as she handed Colleen a plastic plate to dry.

"I think I already know," Colleen said softly. "My husband made a pass at you."

"But, how...."

"I know my husband sleeps around. He came onto a few of my friends back home and they told me about it," the woman said trying not to cry.

"Why do you stay with him?"

"I still love him and who else would want me?"

"That's not true," Ann said as she dropped a glass back in the sink. "You are beautiful and a lot of men would love to be with you."

"I'm small," Colleen said as she looked down at her chest. "And, I'm not very experienced." Suddenly her eyes filled with tears.

"Here...here," Ann said as she opened her arms and pulled the sad woman into her body. She let the women sob for a minute or so as her hands rubbed up and down Colleen's back.

Colleen had mixed emotions. She was so upset and sad that her husband could make a pass at this wonderful woman at the same time her body was alive and excited being so close to Ann. She felt Ann push back away until her face was only inches from hers. She stopped crying when Ann's lips kissed her forehead.

"Shhh," Ann whispered. She kissed the forehead and then both of her cheeks. "Shhh," she whispered again as her lips pressed against Colleen's chin. This time her lips did not pull away as they moved slowly upward until they lightly touched the smaller woman's lower lip which was now quivering in anticipation.

"Ann...," Colleen whispered as her eyes looked up into Ann's. She didn't know what was going on since she felt the desire to kiss another woman's lips and feel her body against her own.

Ann took her time moving her lips softly over Colleen's. She felt the woman's body stiffen slightly as her fingers moved lower over Colleen's waist to the top of the woman's small round ass.

"My husband..." Colleen moaned when the larger woman's fingers gently moved south to cup her buttocks.

Ann glanced over Colleen's head and saw Jake's lifeless body on the lounge chair. "He's passed out." Her tongue now flicked at Colleen's lips to ask for them to open.

"But, your husband," the woman said. As her mouth opened to talk Ann's tongue moved inside to find the small tongue waiting for her. After about a 30 second deep tonguing Ann pulled her lips away and answered her concern. "He doesn't care." Again her lips opened and 30 seconds later she pulled her mouth away again. They both gasped for air.

"Let's go into the Jacuzzi," Ann whispered as her fingers continued to stroke and squeeze Colleen's ass.

"I don't have a bathing suit," she giggled. She knew her husband was out for the night like he normally was after consuming two six-packs of beer.

"Hey you two," John shouted as he opened the door. "Are you going to leave me out her all alone? Jake passed out ten minutes ago."

Ann laughed. "No, we are coming out now." She grabbed Colleen's hand and pulled the woman outside.

"Colleen and I are going in the Jacuzzi. Do you want to join us?" Ann asked.

"Jacuzzi?" John repeated. He was started to ask about bathing suits until Ann pulled her blouse over her head. He watched in amazement as she took off her shorts and stood there wearing only her blue bra and matching bikini panties.

"Turn around," Ann whispered to a nervous Colleen. The woman turned and felt Ann's fingers pull down the long zipper on the back of her dress. She smiled at her husband as she pulled the dress off of the small woman's shoulders. It fell suddenly at Colleen's feet and she stepped out of it.

"Holy shit," John muttered as his eyes traveled down Colleen's back to the skimpy basic white panties on her cute little ass.

"I thought it was just friends," he said as Ann turned Colleen around to show him her perky little tits and the small shadow of her bush through the thin cotton panties.

"That was my husband's idea," Colleen giggled as he stared at her charms. She felt Ann release her bra but grabbed it before it fell from her small mounds. She smiled as she moved over to the hot tub and slowly sank into the hot bubbling water. Once her chest was under the bubbles she tossed the dripping bra to the side.

"Are you two coming in?"

Ann quickly removed her bra not caring if Colleen saw her plentiful treasures. She was in the water and sitting next to the other woman before John got his shorts off his feet. "Hey, wait for me," he laughed as he pulled his tee shirt off and jumped into the warm tub.

Colleen started to move over to allow John in the middle but Ann stopped her. "We want you in the middle."

John waded over and quickly sat down next to the small woman. Before he could say anything Ann turned Colleen's face toward her and again kissed her with an open mouth. He expected Colleen to be shocked but was surprised when Colleen's mouth opened to accept his wife's tongue.

John watched and waited hoping for his turn which he got when Ann pulled her mouth away. Colleen turned and looked at him smiling. She moved her body towards his until her tiny lips beckoned his. Their tongues met in the middle and tasted each other before moving past their lips and into the other one's mouth.

Slickman
Slickman
8,136 Followers
12