Couple's Sexual Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was soon woken up and told to get dressed for a couple therapy session. He soon joined his wife to meet the male and female therapist.

6.

When Charlie entered the room, he saw Shania sitting on a sofa sipping from a cup of tea. He looked at the other two people in the room, on the sofa across from Shania. The man and woman both greeted him, telling Charlie that they were the couples sex therapists, and also a married couple. They said their names were Joseph and Monica Walden. They had Charlie sit beside his wife, who quickly gave him a hug and kiss. Monica offered Charlie a cup of tea and he took it from her then added some sugar and lemon to it before taking a sip. He placed his cup on the coffee table between the two sofas and sat back, Shania's hand in his.

The therapists explained what this part of the exam was and what was to be expected. Monica said that they needed to see how Charlie and Shania interacted sexually with each other as well as with other people. Joseph asked Charlie if he had done the video and massage exams, and Charlie said that he had. Joseph then asked Shania if she had done the virtual reality exam with Dr. Winters, and she confirmed that she did. Joseph asked what they thought of those exams and Shania blushed a most becoming shade of pink. Monica smiled at her and said it wasn't anything to be embarrassed about and that it was just part of the approval process for getting into the "Fun House" resort. Charlie and Shania both looked at each other for a moment and then Charlie said that they both found the exams to be very thorough and extremely erotic.

Joseph looked at the charts completed by the doctors and made some notes on each one. When he finished, he and Monica excused themselves for a moment and left the room. Charlie asked Shania what Dr Winters did to her for her exam, and she told him about the virtual reality glasses, the dildo and vibrators, and the way the doctor used the vibes and other items to see how much and how hard she would cum with certain stimulations, both physical and visual. While Charlie and Shania were talking, the therapists went into the room next door and observed the couple through a two-way mirror. Charlie noticed there was soft relaxing music playing on the stereo in the corner and he got up to turn the volume up a little bit since it was Shania's favorite song to listen to during their love-making sessions.

Charlie knew that Shania got aroused every time she heard that song. When he turned around from the stereo, she was lifting her shirt and had her hand tucked inside her bra, rubbing her fingers gently over her breast. Her eyes were closed and she was humming softly to the music as he stood there watching her caress her breasts. He could see that her nipples were hard and he swallowed convulsively as she slowly spread her legs and began rubbing her crotch through her pants. He clenched his hands into fists as he resisted going to her and undressing her. He could see the dampness soaking through the thin fabric of her pants and a hint of her arousal was in the air. He took a deep breath and then decided to go to her. He sat beside her on the couch and started caressing her breasts as he kissed her deeply.

Shania sighed as Charlie began massaging her breasts. She slid her hand beneath the waistband of her pants and her fingers dipped into the wetness of her pussy. Charlie watched the play of sexual emotions over her lovely face and continued caressing her breasts, gently pinching her nipples between his thumb and middle finger as she fingered herself. He whispered in her ear to take off her pants and shirt, which she did. He also undressed, after walking over and locking the door. He sat beside her on the couch and she put her hand on his semi-hard shaft and began stroking him as his fingers slid into the slit of her pussy and rubbed against her clit. She moaned and opened her legs wider, giving him better access to her wetness as his fingers slid deep into her. He dipped his head down and captured a nipple between his lips and tugged gently on it. He sat back when she put her hand on his chest and pushed him against the back of the couch.

Before he knew it, she was down on her knees with her face in his lap and her mouth was surrounding his shaft, her tongue stroking the velvety plum-shaped head. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes as his hands tangled in her hair. She stroked and sucked his shaft, making the blood rush to that part of his body and turning him rock-hard with desire. He was so close to cumming that he was gritting his teeth as he struggled to control himself. He lifted her face from his cock and saw that her lips were full and red from sucking him. He groaned as he pushed her back onto the couch and spread her legs, burying his face in her wet dripping pussy.

Behind the mirror, the therapists were watching and making notes in the charts as Charlie and Shania made love on the couch. Joseph started the timer on his stop-watch to see how long it took for Charlie to bring Shania to orgasm with just his mouth and fingers. Within moments, she was arching her back and pressing her hands against the back of his head, pressing him into her pussy even more. His fingers were moving rapidly in and out of her sheath and he was sucking her clit like a babe at the breast. Less than five minutes had elapsed when Shania screamed out Charlie's name as her orgasm hit her. He hungrily licked up her juices. When he raised his head, she saw that his face was all wet and her cum was dripping from his chin as he turned to look at their reflections in the mirror on the wall, not knowing it was a two-way.

Joseph made more notes and stopped the timer. He and Monica watched as Charlie moved up between Shania's legs and pressed his hard shaft into her pussy with just one thrust, burying him completely within her. He began a slow steady rhythm, in and out, in and out, in and out. He kissed her deeply as his tempo increased, and within moments he was pounding her hot wet pussy really hard and they were both panting and breathless. Her large breasts were bouncing quickly and hitting her in the chin with each thrust. They were fucking so fast that the slapping of their bodies could be heard in the room on the other side of the mirror. In less than 15 minutes, both Charlie and Shania were laying within each other's arms totally spent and sated as they climaxed together. They laid there for about five minutes before rising to dress before Joseph and Monica returned.

7.

Joseph and Monica returned from behind the mirrored-room. They sat down in front of Charlie and Shania. Doctor Monica Walden, was 5' 7" tall, slender but not too slender (about 150 lbs), in her mid 40's, with medium length black hair, brown eyes, , wearing a light blue button up blouse and a black knee-length skirt. She looks through her gold-framed glasses at her notes. "I see that you are both very sexually active." She announces. "however, it is always good to expand one's sexual horizons by trying new things." Charlie and Shania looked at each other with confused expressions on their faces.

Monica clarified that there are many ways to do that. She then listed some of them and that helped Charlie and Shania feel less confused. Monica mentioned that one of the things she likes to do with Joseph is role-playing. She stated that it can involve various scenarios and even partners. The idea of multiple partners was something Charlie and Shania discussed occasionally. They never acted out those fantasies having never found another partner or couple interested in that idea.

Joseph waited for Monica to complete her analysis before speaking. He pointed out that it appeared that Charlie and Shania were sometimes confused about how and who was to initiate. He said that after awhile, not knowing can cause the spark to diminish over time. It was smart to address that issue now depending on the situation. Sometimes, it was good for the person who reciprocates to initiate for a surprise and a change of pace.

The therapists stated in different ways that one of the benefits to their observations was pointing out potential problems. Monica suggested that Charlie and Shania sit through a few instructional videos on what they described. Charlie looked at Shania. She nodded in agreement and waited for Monica to start the video. She pressed a button on the wall and a screen dropped down. Joseph already left to get the video setup. In a few moments, they watched a woman getting dressed up for a roleplaying scenario. She slowly and sensually slipped into sexy lingerie and fixed her face impeccably.

In the next scene, the same woman is in an office with a man. Presumably, it is her significant other. He is discussing with her a potential building sale. They agree to meet later that night over dinner. Before that scene ended, the camera focused on the woman slide out of her heels to caress the guy's leg.

Over dinner, the couple is talking. All the while, his hands are underneath her skirt at the table. The camera shows his fingers being guided by the woman into her panties. He starts to finger her slowly. While that is happening, her legs are more open to allow him access. He moves his fingers in and out of her while rubbing her clit with his thumb. Shania gets more aroused from picturing Charlie doing that.

Slowly, the woman slides away from the guy's fingers. They are covered in her juices. At the next scene, she is up against the bathroom counter with her legs across his back. He is pounding her pussy quickly. Her back is arched as she starts to get fucked harder. She slides down from the bathroom counter to stand on her legs. The guy now fucks her with more vigor doggie style. His cock grips her hips more tightly and begins to spasm a bit more. He pulls away to shoot his cum all over her back. The woman takes off her blonde wig to ask the guy "so dear husband, like fucking your secretary?"

Charlie and Shania stare in amazement at the just-ended scene. Monica tells the couple that role-playing is sometimes better experienced first-hand.

8.

Joseph and Monica invited Charlie and Shania out to dinner with them that night for some hands-on experience with role-playing. They agree to meet that night at a quaint little place called Chez Rouge, located downtown. They agree that the ladies would ride together in Shania's car and the guys would ride in Joseph's car. They were to meet at 9 pm at the restaurant. They agreed that Monica would come over to Shania & Charlie's house at 6:30 pm and help Shania get ready for the date while Charlie went to Joseph & Monica's to hang out until it was time to leave. The therapists said that the appointment was done and Charlie and Shania could go home. Monica gave Joseph a knowing look and he smiled at her after Charlie and Shania left. Joseph knew that once Charlie and Shania accepted their dinner invitation, there was going to be some hot role-playing and sex that night, and Monica knew it too. What Charlie and Shania didn't know was that Joseph and Monica were swingers as well as sexual therapists.

Charlie and Shania discussed the medical exams on the long drive home and both seemed happy about the way things had turned out. Thirty minutes later, Charlie turned the car into their driveway and parked the car. They got out and Charlie tended to the dogs in the kennel by the garage while Shania went inside to shower and clean up. Charlie looked at the clock as he came inside and saw that it was 5:45 pm. Shania was just coming from the bathroom wrapped only in a thick black towel, her hair dripping water all over her back. Charlie bent to give her a kiss and a playful slap on the ass as she walked past him to go in the bedroom to get her underclothes on. Monica was coming over soon to help her choose the perfect outfit for tonight. Shania chose a pair of white cotton high-cut bikini panties and a simple lace and silk bra to match, put them on, then slid on her red cotton robe. She brushed her hair, laid out Charlie's clothes on the bed for him, then went into the kitchen to make some tea.

Twenty minutes later, Shania heard Charlie get out of the shower and go in the bedroom to dress. She had laid out his blue boxer shorts, a pair of navy blue dress pants, and a white polo shirt for him to put on.Ten minutes later, he strolled into the kitchen and she handed him a mug of tea as he sat at the table. They were talking about the upcoming night when they both heard a car pull into the driveway and the dogs started barking. Charlie looked out the window and saw that it was Monica in her hunter green corvette. They watched her park the car by his car and she got out. She was wearing a long black trench coat and black high-heeled boots. They both wondered what she was wearing beneath that coat. She had a silk scarf tied over her hair. Shania went to the front door and opened it even before Monica could knock, and invited her inside.

Shania asked if Monica would like some tea and she accepted, so Shania led the way into the kitchen where Charlie was pouring a mug for Monica. She shed her jacket and Charlie took it to hang on the hook by the front door. Shania and Charlie were both astounded by the outfit Monica was wearing. She had on a black leather mid-thigh length skirt over black fishnet stockings. She wore a white short-sleeved shirt with a heart-shaped neckline that allowed her cleavage to show, and her jewelry consisted of a simple gold chain with a sapphire pendant hanging between her breasts, a pair of sapphire earrings, and a simple gold bracelet. She had her glasses on as well. The three of them sat at the table talking about the therapy session, and the upcoming dinner. Monica suggested that Charlie go to her house, where Joseph was waiting for him. She gave him the directions, and he grabbed a quick sensual kiss from Shania and a light jacket and left the ladies to prepare for the evening.

The ladies finished their tea and went into the bedroom to choose an outfit for Shania to wear. Monica looked through Shania's closet and dresser drawers, choosing several tops, skirts, and a couple of dresses. She laid the clothes out on the bed and stepped back to look at the choices. Shania was sitting on the window seat by the bay window watching Monica. Finally Monica said, "This one is perfect! Your Classic Little Black Dress!!!" She held up the dress to Shania and both women smiled. Monica laid the dress over the back of the chair, then put all the other clothes back in the closet and dresser. Shania took off her robe and was about to put the dress on when Monica stopped her. Monica asked her if that was the bra and panties she was going to wear and Shania nodded. Monica told her to take those off as she rummaged through Shania's lingerie drawer, pulling out a black half-cup lace bra, a black silk and lace thong, black sheer stockings and a black garter belt, handing each item to Shania to put on.

Shania removed her white bra and panties, tossing them into the laundry basket in the corner. Monica couldn't help but notice Shania's high firm breasts, slim waist and full hips, and her neatly trimmed heart-shaped patch of hair on her pussy. Monica's pulse was racing as she imagined herself with her face buried between Shania's legs. She unconsciously licked her lips as she watched Shania pull the black thong panties up her long legs, then up over her hips and ass. Shania turned around toward the bed and Monica couldn't help looking at her firm ass cheeks, still slightly pinked from sitting. The string on the thongs went neatly between the twin mounds of peach flesh and Monica gulped, trying to slow her breathing. Shania turned around after putting on the bra and caught Monica staring at her, her face slightly pink and her breathing rapid. "Is everything ok, Monica? You look a bit flushed." Shania asked her.

Monica waved her hand in the air and said, "Um, yeah, I'm fine. It's just a little bit warm in here, that's all. Now put on the garter belt and stockings, but do it slowly as if you were doing it in front of Charlie as he watches you dress, and you want to do it very sexily for him too." Shania put the garter belt around her waist and fastened it, then picked up one rolled stocking and slid it over her toes and foot very slowly, past her ankle, up her calf, over her knee to mid thigh where the top of the stocking ended. She hooked the garter straps to the stocking and then picked up the other one, repeating the process. Monica was clenching and unclenching her hands at her sides as she watched Shania dress, and she kept licking her lips. Her pussy was wet too, and she could feel her fluids sliding down her upper thigh and wetting her stockings.

Shania looked up and Monica smiled at her while trying to hide the arousal she was feeling. Monica quickly turned back to the dresser and the mirror above it. She looked in the mirror and saw that her face was red and her eyes had darkened with her arousal. She cleared her throat and told Shania to put on the dress, which she did. When she had the dress on, she stepped over to the dresser and put on the black high heels that were on the floor, then put on her jewelry before sitting at the vanity table to do her hair and makeup. She brushed her hair and pulled it back from her face and fastened it with a silver glitter barrette on top of her head, then applied her makeup, using a lavender eye shadow, black eyeliner, pale peach blush, and a coral colored lipstick and lip liner pencil. She stood and turned to Monica, who was sitting on the corner of the bed and said, "Well, will I do for tonight?"

Monica smiled and said, "You look beautiful, Shania. Charlie is really going to love that outfit on you, and I just know that Joseph will be trying hard to control himself when he sees you as well. Now, just grab your trench coat and purse, and we'll leave." Shania nodded as she and Monica went out of the bedroom to the front hall closet. Shania handed Monica her coat, then took her own beige trench coat from the closet and put it on. She grabbed her purse from the stand by the door and they left the house, Shania locking the door behind them. They got into Monica's car and put on their seatbelts, and left the driveway to go to Chez Rouge to meet the guys. Monica pulled out her cell phone and dialed Joseph's phone and let him know they were on their way. A moment later, she flipped the phone closed and said, "The guys are at the restaurant now, having drinks in the bar room. They are anxious to see us both." Shania smiled and sat back, enjoying the ride.

9.

Both women walked confidently up to Chez Rouge. The server told them their party was in the waiting area enjoying drinks. They walked in to the area to find their significant others. Charlie and Joseph's expressions of surprise were replicated throughout the room. Few men were able to keep their eyes off of the two gorgeous women. They looked so sexy dressed up for an evening of fun. Some probably thought they were looking for clients.

Charlie nearly spilled his drink when his transformed Shania walked towards him. Her radiant lips and smoldering eyes captured a more confident and alluring woman. Shania smiled warmly at Charlie, but gave a similar one to Joseph. Charlie gave a slight look of jealously that caused Shania to feel more sexually alive from being able to manipulate Charlie more easily than normal.

"C-, care to s-, sit down?" Charlie stumbled to ask after trying to avoid staring at his wife and her sexy companion. They slid into the bar stools next to the two men. They then ordered drinks and engaged in small talk with both me. Joseph moved closer to his wife. He put his hand on the small of Monica's back. She leaned into him so he could say things privately.

After Monica finished her drink, the couple got up from their stools. They announced that they needed to get something from the car. That left Charlie alone with his wife. A guy took the opportunity to approach the woman. She smiled politely after he complimented her good looks. Charlie got upset at the renewed attention his wife obtained. The fact that this stranger was more built kept Charlie from getting more offended. Shania politely, declined his offer for a drink and company. She turned her attention back to her husband. One of the servers walked into to tell the couple that their table was delayed a bit because the current customers had trouble with their orders. As compensation, the server told them their drinks were free.