Cousins Explore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now insert your cock slowly and stop when I say stop. There is no need to push it in. I want you to fuck me good but be gentle in the beginning. Right?" I gave him clear instructions.

"Right little brother," he winked and pushed his cock. His cock stretched my asshole and began to enter the tight orifice. I clenched my teeth and kept looking at my gaping asshole as it was stretched to its limit. He was moving in inch by inch and my mind was in heaven. The pleasure was unlimited. His cock was halfway in my ass when I felt my ass muscle tensing.

"Pull it out and push it back gently," my voice was heavy already.

He did as instructed. He pulled out and I relaxed my ass muscled and them he put it back in and pushed harder. His cock went in an inch deeper.

"Ahhhhh," I groaned in pleasure "fuck me slowly brother."

He began to move his cock in and out of my ass. With each push he filled my ass a little more. My eyes were closed and I was panting by his strokes. My lips were open and he put his burning lips on my sweet pink lips and began to smooch me. Me was taking my tongue in his mouth and was sucking it. I could taste his saliva dripping in my mouth and I loved the taste. He was giving me sloppy kisses and was making me swallow his spit. I was so turned on by his dominance.

His thrusts began to turn more aggressive as he began to bury his whole cock in my ass. He was now fucking my ass full on as I removed my foot from his chest and put it on his other shoulder. He took my lips in his mouth and began to fuck me like an animal. His hands were on my chest and he was pulling and tweaking my nipples. His cock was moving like a piston in and out my ass. His heavy ball sack was slapping my ass. The room was filled with sounds of our sex. The sloppy sound of our kisses, the pop of his cock going in my wet ass and slapping of his balls on my ass.

My cock was buried in between our bodies and he was working it with his every move. Orgasm was building in my balls and I lost control. I came hard and sprayed my cum between our mashed bodies. His body began to slide on me because of my slimy cum. It made him more excited and he grabbed my thighs and gave me fuck of my lifetime.

"I am cumming baby, where you want it? Tell me," he was groaning as his body tensed and his strokes went deeper.

"Fill me," I gestured towards my ass.

With one final push he buried his cock balls deep in my wanting asshole and began to unload his warm seed in me. It was so soothing for my ravaged asshole. I pulled him I to my embrace and he kept cumming like a horse. He was shivering and shuddering as he came. He was an animal. He fucked my asshole well, better than I imagined. My heart was filled with love for him. He was my first so was special for me. I wanted to treat him and I will treat him well...

More to cum...

***************

All the characters in this story are above 18 years of age. The story is part personal experience and part writing liberty. You can reach me through my profile.

12