Cousin's Visit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Without turning her head, Ellie responded, "Oh, sweet 'daughter', I wouldn't call it a weakness, would you? I think I know that you have already discovered the delights that your 'cousin' feels so readily, haven't you?" Ellie emphasized the words of relationship, just has Amanda had, throwing them back in an equally gentle and loving way, not a snide or sarcastic way, but one that realized the state of mind that Amanda was offering, and showing her own willingness to also recognize, even lift up their family relationships. "And yes, my dear daughter, I could tell that your beautiful cousin enjoyed it all, as much as I enjoyed feeling it happen inside her."

Jennifer's head cleared as the two of them conversed, and she regained her stability, moving her hands to cover Ellie's that now rested around her waist, on her bare stomach. Jenn turned her head towards Amanda and smiled. She lifted an eyebrow, and offered in a low voice, "I hope you aren't disappointed in me, Amanda. I mean, it just seemed to happen, and I...."

Amanda interrupted, "Of course not, dear beautiful cousin. Of course not. I could see that you were feeling all the amazing things a girl should feel, whenever they beckon to her." Amanda shifted her eyes to meet Ellie's, "And somehow, we've felt this kind of thing coming, haven't we, Ellie?"

Ellie smiled and nodded. "I have to admit that your father and I began talking about being a little more open with things when we heard that Jennifer was coming, but really, we didn't know how quickly, or if it might involve her. We were using the atmosphere and the thoughts to enhance our own erotic play, and we'll just have to see whether we all feel comfortable with anything else. And of course, you will have to figure out where Robert fits into all this. It could be more complicated?"

"Oh, I think I KNOW where Robert might FIT," Amanda chuckled. "I just haven't dared think about what you and dad might think.....if...." She let her voice trail off suggestively.

Ellie continued to hold and rock Jennifer as they talked, and Jennifer snuggled into the warmth, with a sensation of openness that was welcoming, not threatening, to her growing sense of erotic play. "You must be aware that Robert has grown into the habit of leaving himself exposed around the house more and more, even in his last year of high school, and before leaving for college. Remember, Amanda, how you two used to run around naked when you were little, and how he was shy for a time when he started getting pubic hair, and then slowly got over the shyness? Of course, you've seen him now, haven't you? You may not know that he has outgrown his father, even, in at least one important area."

Amanda remembered, thinking about her own moments of doubt when her breasts sprouted and she and Robert had some times of "you show me what's happening to you and I will, too" in the bathroom they shared. Those moments had developed into what Amanda had told Jennifer about, that they had shared that bathroom pretty much without attention to being dressed or not. But she hadn't told anyone about how she admired the size of Robert's cock, how it certainly was more ample than the few boyfriends who had been in her mouth or in her pussy during the past two years, or about the thoughts of it that she sometimes had when she was deep into her own masturbation sessions......thoughts that she suddenly now realized just might come to happen, if she really wanted them to.

Amanda held up the light blue boyshorts panties that she had found. They matched the lacy shelf bra that she still wore, and she chuckled as she put her hands through the waist, and down into the legs, pulling them apart to show that they had no crotch. "Do you think he would like me in these?" she asked with a lilting, coy girly voice.

"Uhh huuh," both Jenn and Ellie nodded, then giggling as they spoke at once. "And I think WE would too, hmmm, Aunt Ellie?" Jennifer stressed the words 'we' and 'aunt', looked back at the older woman who held her, realizing that she was leaping with both feet into the world of family pleasures, "I think we BOTH would."

"Is everything all right back there?" the voice of the young woman who clerked the store filtered across the racks and around the corner. "Can I help you find anything?"

The three females, still a little high with their own arousal and their own bantering and their own recognition of what might lie ahead, giggled at each other. Ellie responded, "Thank you, but no, I think we are finding all the things we will need."

12