Cousin's Visit Ch. 04

Story Info
Amanda takes charge as her brother returns home.
7.6k words
4.52
39.4k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer's journey into exhibitionism and the great taboo excitement of sex within her family began with lessons from her Aunt Sarah (See "Warming Up the Tropics"). Now she has discovered just how ready her cousin Amanda's family is to take the steps that they have been edging around for some time. My stories have a base in my own fantasies about a family member, and my joy of letting the feelings overflow under my fingers, which they almost always do when I work on a story. I hope you enjoy as well.


As they approached the sales desk, Ellie suddenly stopped and put out a hand to the two girls following her. "Well well," she clucked, "look who we have here! I didn't expect him until tonight or tomorrow."

Amanda stepped up to peer around her mother in law, and giggled to Jennifer, "Look, it's my older brother Robert, and he's buying something frilly!"

Ellie led the way and stood to the side a bit, until Robert turned to look as he sensed someone there. His face immediately turned crimson. " I, uhhhh, Ellie! And Amanda," he intoned sheepishly, gathering up the flimsy fabric he had laid on the counter. "I was just, ahhhhh, getting a little gift for Sherry. It's her birthday this week, and she's going to be 18 and I just thought...."

His voice trailed off, but Ellie quickly jumped in to take over the thought. "Let us see what you are buying for her, dear. I imagine something frilly and sexy from this particular store would be just the thing she might like, for an 18th birthday." Her voice was playful, full of smiling tones, and she cocked her head just so, working fast in her mind to continue the steps she had so boldly taken with the girls, and make Robert feel at ease. Sherry was finishing high school, a year behind Robert, and they had been dating for a couple of years. Based on the sounds Ellie had heard coming from the TV room in the basement on several occasions, she had no doubt that their relationship contained an ample amount of intimate behavior, something that Ellie had longed to probe more deeply, but hadn't had the opportunity.

Robert held up the garment, and glanced at the grinning clerk, who was taking all this in with an amazed expression. "A chemise, and a lovely one," Ellie noted. "And oh, my, the bodice is practically all lace, and though the material is so soft and stretchy, it is soooo short, and with a lovely little decorated slit over one thigh. It will barely cover her pretty little backside, won't it? Are you planning to buy something for her to wear OVER it, or will this be just enough? I'm sure YOU would enjoy taking her somewhere in this, but would she ever dare?"

Robert raised an eyebrow at the suggestive tone in his step-mother's voice and words. Thinking to himself that he was lucky to have a girlfriend who wasn't shy at all about her body, and in fact had enjoyed letting parts of it be seen a number of times at parties, and at more casual gatherings of high school friends. He had encouraged what he was discovering to be a streak of burgeoning exhibitionism in his hot little girlfriend, a mindset that of course he had developed right at home, right with two of the females standing in front of him. And now the language seemed to be encouraging it even more.

"Welllll," he managed to squeak out, "I had thought that a blazer type of jacket over it might be appropriate, I mean, depending on where we are and who is there." In spite of where they were he felt himself becoming slightly aroused at the thought. But in a sly way, feeling more comfortable with how this was going, he turned the subject back on them. "And how about you all? I see you have decided on some interesting looking things as well? And is this cousin Jennifer that you've been telling me is going to visit?" His eyes locked on hers, and then slowly but clearly moved down to her still rampant nipples, to her waist, hips, bare thighs, to her sandals, then back upwards.

Jennifer's mind swam with thoughts. Most present was the feel of Ellie's fingers in her mouth, moving in and out in a slow rhythm only a few moments ago, as she had talked about Robert's cock and had slid her fingers in circles over Jennifer's clit, whispering how beautiful Jennifer's lips and tongue felt on her fingers, and how good she must be at using her mouth in so many ways.

"Earth to Jennifer, anyone home?" Amanda's giggling voice broke through her foggy visions, and she blushed, stepping forward to greet Robert. "This is Jennifer," Amanda said with such proper ettiquet, "and yes, she is here to visit for a week. And yes, we've found some things that we think might make us feel like you are wanting Sherry to feel. What do you think?"

Amanda held up her barely there bra and panty set, not showing him just how much gap there really was between the legs, and thinking to herself that she had taken Ellie's hint and would elevate it a step. She wondered if she had said too much, until Ellie held up a black set of stockings and garter belt with red roses on the waist, and a matching black lace bra and panty set, mostly lace, and clearly intended to show lots of what was on the inside of them.

Robert let out a low whistle, and looked at his mother-in-law's tits as he spoke, "If you wear that in front of Dad, the rest of us had better clear out of the way. Amanda says you two have been pretty amorous, even in front of her recently."

Amanda gulped as Ellie turned her head inquiringly at her daughter in law. "Well, you have, haven't you?" Amanda sputtered, "You seem not to be too worried where I am when there is some pretty major touching going on. And I have to tell you....." She let her words trail off, then gathered her courage and smiled continued with a grin, "I have to tell you that if you were thinking it might stir some feelings inside me, well, it definitely has, so there!"

Jennifer was dumbfounded, taking it all in as these family members seemed to admit very clearly the things that Amanda had told her about in their recent behavior, and as they did so, how it became clear that it was all going to be OK to talk about, to do, to dare, to explore, and she wondered just when she would get to see the evidence behind the bulge that was showing in Robert's jeans at that very moment.

"Are you all, all ready to check out?" a small voice from behind the counter inquired. They turned, leaving their innuendo to stir the erotic corners of their minds, and paid for the things they had found. "SEE YOU at home, then," Amanda crooned as Robert left ahead of them. They all laughed together.

Robert made himself comfortable on the couch in the living room, munching on a sandwich, reflecting on what had passed between him and the girls in the store, and casting an eye towards the kitchen, where he had a partial view at an angle. Jennifer and Amanda had run upstairs when they arrived home, and so had his step-mother, who now had re-emerged, puttering at the kitchen counter dressed in one of his dad's shirts, so her long toned legs were exposed, and her shapely bottom covered by the shirttail. He shook his head as he mentally dressed her in the stockings and garter belt she had shown him in the store, wondering if it might ever happen. He heard his father enter from the garage, and looked up to see them embrace.

Ellie kissed him, and kissed him again, long and deep, and whispered something in his ear for a moment, then turned him to the counter so that her back was to the living room door. She spread her feet to rest outside her husband's, and moved her hips back and forth, clearly rubbing against his pelvis as they continued to kiss. Robert felt his erection start to grow as the erotic behavior continued, and he wondered if they knew he could see. Soon Todd's hands crept around to cup Ellie's bottom, kneading it, and then drawing the shirttail upwards to expose her very naked backside. Robert's eyes nearly bulged as his step-mother's toned bottom cheeks came into view, and as his father's hands caressed them, then pulled them open, then back, then open again, running the fingers of one hand up and down between them lightly.

Ellie buried her face into her husband's neck and licked it, then whispered again to him, backing up slightly and leaning over to open his shirt and toy her tongue along his chest. His arms barely reached, but they did enough for him to continue his play, kneading, caressing, and opening Ellie's bottom to view. Robert could see not only her naked legs and rounded bottom, but her puckered tan anus, and then flashes of fingers between her legs. He realized that he was watching her caress her own pussy, and the way she was leaning over gave him a sweet view of her full woman lips. Robert absent mindedly began to slide one hand along his bulge, outside his pants, until he saw Ellie turn and walk towards the living room as her husband escaped up the stairs.

She walked straight to him with a flushed face and a jaunty stride, until she stood over him as he slouched on the sofa. She stood with her legs spread enough to capture his knees between her own, and leaned over. It was then that Robert noticed that only the bottom two buttons on the shirt were closed, and Ellie's firm C cup breasts were nearly on display. She leaned further, putting her hands on his thighs, and using her arms to press them inward, popped her breasts right out of the shirt, hanging in front of him, nipples as erect and full of arousal as he had ever seen. Her fingers were just inches from his hardness, and they moved back and forth across his thighs as her eyes sought his.

"You like them, don't you, sweetheart?" Ellie's voice was barely a whisper.

Robert nodded, his mouth dry, his cock almost throbbing.

"Just now, they are for your father to enjoy, my dear. But somehow they seem to take on a life of their own when I know you are looking. Perhaps we will have to explore that?"

Robert nodded again, his head filled with wonder at how quickly all this seemed to be moving into the open in his household. The flirtations, the suggestions, the casual nudity had been there for a while, and he began to realize that it was all a prelude, and now with their visiting cousin, and Amanda's growing bold words, his head spun with the possibilities. And yet his head spun with the wonderment of where his father was with all this. He had obviously known what he was showing to his son, and willingly vacated as she had come to display herself to him even more. All these thoughts whipped through is head as Ellie rolled her shoulders a little, letting her tits sway and move. She leaned down to kiss Robert on the forehead, and then forward just a little more until her rigid nipples actually grazed his nose as she moved back and forth. And then she was gone, moving like a piece of mist up the stairs, and he was left with his thoughts and his raging erection.

Robert sat with his heart beating for a few minutes, when he heard the light footsteps of his sister and cousin Jennifer on the stairs. He sat up trying to hide the bulge in his pants as they cruised through the living room. "On our way to pick up some snacks for later," Amanda tossed over her shoulder with the hem of her short sundress flipping up. She did a sudden U-turn and put her hands on her hips, looking at Robert, and letting a huge grin spread across her face.

"We just saw Ellie bounce down the hall and into their bedroom. It looked like she was already mostly out of whatever she was wearing.....didn't have anything to do with that, did it?" Amanda nodded towards Robert's lap and her eyes dropped to it.

Jennifer peered over Amanda's shoulder, giggling inside. The two of them were getting absolutely giddy over all the innuendo and anticipation that seemed to be going on in the house. Robert nodded and laid his hands aside, letting his rather impressive outline stand out below his belt. "Well, I guess she might have stopped in here a moment.....on her way upstairs," he drawled. "But I think dad is the one reaping the benefits of her mood at the moment."

"We'll be back before long," Amanda's voice dripped syrup. "Just don't go taking care of that by yourself, ok?" She winked, and Jennifer laughed.

The girls passed by a larger grocery and Amanda pulled the car into a smaller convenience store that had only one other vehicle parked there. "Come on," she said, pulling Jennifer with her. "After seeing him sitting there like that, and after watching you and Ellie at the shop earlier, I'm absolutely tingling, and I can't wait any more."

She tugged Jennifer's arm, leading her to the back of the store, behind a row of plastic wrapped bakery goods and bags of chips and other snacky things. She positioned herself just so, looking upwards at the corner over some magazines, and pulled Jennifer in, holding her waist, and rubbing noses while she whispered, "Kiss me a little, right here."

Jennifer shook her head in amazement at the boldness of her hot and sassy cousin, but she felt herself easily moved into that world of daring she had come to love, and lightly ran her tongue across Amanda's lips, upper, lower, upper, corner, curling it to slide under Amanda's upper lip, sucking it in, holding it, and then finally slipping her tongue inside Amanda's juicy waiting mouth.

"You don't just kiss, do you, lover," Amanda nearly hissed. "You taste a girl all around before you give it away."

"If it's a girl like you, I do," returned Jennifer, glancing around to see if anyone was in view. "Amanda, I so love the way you kiss me back, the way you let me feel your mouth, the way you let the sensation grow and grow. And you know it makes my mouth juicier to go slow, don't you!"

"Give me some, then." Amanda whispered, and slid her open lips back onto Jennifer's.

Jennifer moved her mouth a moment, kissing, tongue wrestling, and then let a river of her own saliva slide into Amanda's mouth. Amanda's tongue slid sideways, almost like scooping it up and pulling it in. "mmmmmmmm...." She murmured....."again....."

Several long moments went by as they kissed, tasting each other, rubbing breasts and hipbones and mounds side to side. Then Amanda moved a step sideways and positioned Jennifer half beside her, so that Jenn's mound rested at her hip. "Touch me, cousin dear," she pleaded. "I need it, right here where he can see."

"What? Who?" Jennifer's surprised voice jumped out.

"Shhhhh..." Amanda whispered.... "right there." She nodded upwards towards the corner, where the image of the teenage boy behind the checkout counter was clearly watching them in a large oval customer observation mirror. "Do it, please." She guided Jennifer's hand to her thighs.

Jennifer's heart raced as she realized that her sexy cousin was jumping into the exhibitionistic world that Jennifer could hardly resist visiting. She slid her fingers upwards, under the skimpy sundress, pulling it up until Amanda could hold it at her waist. Jennifer slipped her fingers under the waistband of Amanda's thin panties, curling them over her smooth bare mound, and downward, finding and caressing her full puffy labia. Amanda spread her legs wider, giving access, and turning her face to her beautiful cousin. They kissed again, and Jennifer stole a glance at the mirror.

"He's watching," she whispered into Amanda's mouth, "and there's nobody else I can see."

"I won't need much," Amanda answered. "Really, I'm so turned on by all of it, but mostly by you.....

Amanda's free hand slid to Jennifer's bottom, cupping it, holding it, squeezing as she held her dress up to expose what Jenn was doing. Jenn's hand moved up and down, sliding her middle finger, then middle and ring finger in between Amanda's slippery folds, curling themselves to slip inside, then out and up to circle and caress Amanda's hard nub clit, then back down and inside, then up and over, flicking, circling, flicking the tip of it. Amanda slid her feet even further apart, pumping her hips in a sensuous rhythm against Jennifer's fingers.

"Ohhhhh goddddddd you are so good at this," Amanda moaned.... "just a little more...."

Her knees nearly buckled as Jennifer moved again to her clit, rolling it mercilessly and covering Amanda's mouth with her own. She felt Amanda gush into her fingers, felt the flutters in Amanda's lower belly, the spasms, and the tightening grip of Amanda's free hand, pulling her close for support.

"Fuuuuckkkkkkkkk....." Amanda growled into Jennifer's mouth. "Godddd that was intense. After watching you and Ellie earlier, and hearing and seeing what's going on at home, I've been needing that soooo much!"

Jennifer smiled and rubbed noses with her clearly oversexed cousin, then nodded at the mirror. "Well, lover dear, I think you magnified the intensity on purpose, didn't you? I mean, you wanted to be watched, right?"

Amanda looked upwards to meet the eyes and the broad grin of the boy behind the counter. She blew him a little kiss as she let her dress drop back over the skimpy damp triangle that barely hid everything that was going on. She knew there wouldn't be any mistaking what Jennifer's hand and fingers were doing under there. "Yup," Amanda answered with a jaunty tone. "I've teased him a little bit before, just with a button or two undone, and this time of day it seems like there aren't many people in here, so I thought.... Well... I just thought it was time to take it up a step."

"Taking it up a step is what seems to be the theme of the day, doesn't it?" Jennifer mused. "Maybe Robert has held out like you said for him to."

They gathered a few bags of snacks and went to the counter to pay. The boy was blushing a little as they approached, but didn't say anything. As they turned to leave, Amanda looked up at him. "Not a word to anyone, or you won't ever see it again, got it?"

The boy smiled and nodded enthusiastically. "Maybe sometime I can..."

Amanda cut him off, "Nope. But maybe sometime I won't wear the panties." She winked, turned, and the girls sauntered out.

Things were quiet when they reached home, and they crept up to Amanda's bedroom, listening at their parents' door, but hearing only soft murmurings. "It's unusual for them to spend so much time in there, even before supper," Amanda whispered as they went by. "But maybe she was feeling the same things I was, after spending some time with YOUR sweet little body, and wearing what we saw her in.... well, mostly in...when we were leaving. I hope she had as good a time as I did!"

"You are getting absolutely wicked, the way you talk, Amanda!" Jennifer replied. "But I love it, and I know I'm going to love whatever happens. After my time with Aunt Sarah, I think I'm on a wonderful roller coaster ride of feelings, and ready to share."

The two cousins arrived back at the house to find nobody around. They dropped the snacks in the kitchen and headed for Amanda's bedroom. "Maybe Robert is in his room," Amanda giggled softly as they eased past her parents' bedroom door, stopping to listen, but hearing nothing. "Maybe we should try on the items we bought, and see what he thinks. Are you up for a little daring?"

Jennifer's heart skipped a beat immediately, with the thought of doing something further with this sexy cousin of hers, and to see what further she might do with her own brother. The image of the bra and panties that Ellie had found and fitted for her, and what it might make happen with Robert flashed through her mind as they closed Amanda's door, one arm around each other. "I'm up for whatever you dare, Amanda. Just be sure it goes where you want it to go, and nowhere else?"

"Oh, Jenn, I told you, Robert and I have a history of showing and teasing and flirting, and we've both been old enough to try out our sexual wings with others for a while now. With the way Ellie and even my father are behaving now, well, whatever happens will be wonderful. He won't force anything that we don't want, I know. It's always been that way. I do love him like a brother, and he would protect me totally in any situation." She turned to face Jennifer, holding her hips so that their breasts rubbed, and leaned in so their noses rubbed, and whispered, "But now I think I'm ready to fuck him, and I want you to watch."