Coworker Takes Charge of Marriage

Story Info
Reckless husband with wife's pics online has consequences.
7.1k words
3.53
20.9k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heres a little tale of Paul. He loves to go online and share his wifes pictures but sometimes the stranger he talks to isn't always a stranger and here's what happens when he knows Liz. It's a little different than my other stories as far as perspectives go but give it a read and let me know what you think. Cuck themes as well as reluctance and a small footjob

------------------------------------------------

Paul peeked his camera around the corner of the bathroom door. He knew that just on the other side of the door his wife was in the corner shower with the glass enclosure. He always felt a little bad about recording her in the shower or at least he use to until he talked with some other men online that begged them to see her. Ever since then he's been caught in a never-ending pattern of trying to sneak as much as he could to please his own needs as well as to please the mass of unknown men online.

Even now holding his phone thinking about other men soon being able to see her so raw was making his cock hard. "PAUL That better not be a fucking camera again!" He heard her scream from the shower. When he peeked around the corner her gaze nearly withered him to nothing. "I told you I don't like you taking my picture. What would happen if someone we know sees them?" She asked and Paul didn't have the heart to tell her that he always hopes that will indeed happen.

"Babe, I love seeing you naked and looking at pictures makes it that much better when you aren't around. Remember our trip to Vegas for your birthday when I played with you in the middle of the theater?" He asked her as he opened the stall door to the shower and climbed in still dressed in his underwear and an old Adam Baluch concert t-shirt. He wrapped her naked body in his arms, and she struggled weakly as he did. His hardened cock pressed against her belly through the fabric of the light material between them.

"You're ridiculous. Now your clothes are soaking wet." She said as she looked up at him. Her soft doe eyes looked both sensuous and sweet at the same time and he needed her now more than ever.

"Well let's fix that then." He told her and quickly pulled the drenched shirt over his head and slipped the boxer around his ankle then kicked them into the corner of the shower. He then reached out and cupped her left breast in his hand and slid it easily over her still amazingly gravity defying breast. Even after having a kid, she still had the body he married years ago. Her nipple responded to his touch by reaching out for attention which he gladly paid it. "Can it be so bad taking pictures if this is the result?" He said as his other hand slipped between their bodies and between her legs where he turned his hand upward and cupped her velvet lips. He slipped first one then two fingers into her and felt her body shudder at his intrusion.

"You bastard!" She said unconvincingly.

"Honey, you're wet." Paul told her and pulled his fingers up to her mouth where he slid them across her lips.

"Of course I'm wet you twit, I'm in the shower" she said with a laugh and licked the taste of herself off her lips as he reached back down between their bodies. Not wanting to waste any more time he lifted her right leg wide and stepped into her. How cock slid effortlessly between her legs, and he felt the warmth of her pussy envelope the top of his cock as he slid it between her folds. "Don't start something you can't finish." She warned and reached down, grabbing his hard eight inches and pointed it up and slid down on top of his cock slowly engulfing him as she did.

When they were one, Liz began rising and lowering herself as rhythmically as she could while still worrying about losing her balance and falling. Paul sensed her apprehension and pushed her against the back wall. Her body shook with the impact, but they never came apart from each other. Paul began pumping wildly into her groped at her chest maniacally as he did. He pinched at her nipples and kissed her deep as his strokes went from feverish to temperate as he began to lose steam. He started to imagine that he was someone else here fucking his wife and then he suddenly felt like he was about to blow. Paul also heard Liz beginning to climb the hill towards her own climax, but he knew that he was far too gone to wait for her, and he reached both hands to the back wall and buried his head into her shoulders then jerked against her body as he lost control and filled her pussy with his cum.

Liz knew she would be left wanting as soon as she felt Paul slowing down and resigned herself to being unfulfilled once again. She couldn't remember the last time she had been truly moved by an orgasm. At least one caused from Paul at least. "Well thank you for making me late and being left horny all day. Now get out so I can clean the cum out and get to work. You know I have that presentation today and Jonathan was supposed to do some of the work but like normal he's left it all to me." She said to Paul as she pushed him out of the shower and was rubbing between her legs. Paul wasn't sure he liked the idea of her rubbing her pussy while talking about Jonathan. He then thought of how her coworker would feel if he knew but that thought was short-lived as he found that his quick exit from the shower was turning the dry floor of the bathroom into a large puddle.

After drying himself and getting redressed in a pair of workout shorts and a clean shirt he pulled out of their dresser he sat at his desk in the library and let Liz get ready for work without him learning at her which he usually did. Truth be told he really wanted to talk with a new guy online he started to talk to the previous day. This guy seemed really interested in Liz and though he'd only shown him a couple of pictures that he'd snuck of her in the shower like that morning the man had sent him a picture of his cock which he said was because of Liz's pictures. The person he spoke to said he knew someone at their work that was named Liz and how wild it would be if it was the same woman.

Paul couldn't get enough of what he was saying but when Paul pressed him for his name or where he worked, he found the person to be cagey and not willing to talk about it. He did, however, pressure Paul to show him pictures of Liz's face which he hadn't done until that morning with the fresh video he'd just taken. As he logged into the chat for cuckolds that he'd joined a few months previously he was excited to see his friend was online as well. Paul reached out and began telling him of the great video he'd taken and how right afterwards he'd fucked her against the bathroom wall. Without thinking about what the video would show he quickly downloaded it to his computer and sent it over to his friend.

"OMG" was the reply he received from his friend then nothing else came through for minutes then a half an hour. Paul began trying to start the conversation again,

"Wanttoseewife are you there?" He asked.

"What do you think of Liz this morning?"

"Are you there?"

"I hope you're just busy jerking off to her."

"Do you not like it?" He asked and resolved to leave it alone and not respond until his friend replied even though he knew it would drive him wild. Paul couldn't leave well enough alone and flooded this unknown person's conversation with nearly all the pictures he had taken of Liz without blocking her face out in hopes that he'd come back but when he still didn't reply he figured the friendship and his interest in Liz's body were both finished.

Another three days passed until he finally heard back from his online friend but what he said made him fantasize even as he read the comment. "Hey man, sorry about ghosting you. That flick you sent over nearly a week ago helped me figure out how I was gonna get t finally fuck the girl at work I said she reminded me of. You want me to keep you updated? Maybe a few pics and vids of my own to share with you the progress?" Paul thought this was all too good to be true. Not only was his friend not gone but he was finally going to share some of women he was going to be fucking with him.

The morning after their chat Liz walked into his room fully dressed for work. Thankfully the weather had warmed, and it was nice enough for her to dress comfortably. She wore a plain black tank top with scalloped edges around the neck and shoulder. The neckline scooped low, and he eyed her suspiciously about it. "Oh, don't be daft. No one sees anything, I'm wearing a bra anyway." Below that was a pair of white pants with vertical black stripes. The pants were made of a soft cotton and blew around her ankles in the soft breeze created by the fan in the room. Peeking out of the bottom of her pants were a pair of black high heels. Paul knew the pointed toes always caused her pain by the end of the day, but he also knew she looked like a dream when she'd worn just the heels and nothing else. She had straightened heredity blond hair and it fell just past her shoulders.

To Paul she looked like the sexiest woman he could ever hope to get. He worried that the outfit was too sexy, especially since the tank top barely seemed to cover her midriff but she was quick to tell him that this is how everyone at the fashion house dresses and so he let the subject go. She stepped around his desk and leaned down kissing him on the lips. As they broke the kiss, he glanced down her shirt and saw a sexy black lace bra that barely seemed to contain her two luscious melons. He knew the bra and how thin it was.

"Careful on not getting too cold or everyone will see that your headlights are on." Paul said to her jokingly. To which Liz squeezed her breasts together with the sides of her arms before relaxing her arms and leaving the house for work.

As she was walking out the door she turned back and caught Paul staring at her thick cheeks as they were walking out the door, "Almost forgot to tell you, Jonathan texted me and said that we needed to work on the next presentation so I'm likely going to be a little late tonight." She told him then Paul once again stared as her ass swayed left and right as she walked out the door.

A few hours into the day Paul sat with the cuckold chat open and waiting for his friend to talk with him more. As he worked, he leisurely glanced at the other wives that passed by his screen. He saw a lot of pretty women and figured that some of them were probably fakes those desperate men had pulled off Instagram or some porn site. He saw one of a down blouse that caught his attention. From what he could tell it was almost an identical view as he'd seen earlier that day. He opened the picture and stared at the screen and marveled at how sexy a little down blouse was as he saved the picture to a special folder with the name of the poster before he reached out to him. That's when he realized that it was his friend.

"Just saw what you posted in the room!" Paul said to him.

"I was wondering if you'd catch it. Sexy bitch, right?" His friend asked.

"Yeah, Liz caught me peeking down her top today and nearly smacked me on the back of the head, but it was worth it. Is that the wife you're trying to bed?" He asked to which Paul responded with a thumb's up emoji.

"I told her that I hacked her husband's computer and found all her dirty pictures and that as long as she did what I told her to do then they wouldn't get out. But I didn't say anything about the pictures that I took. You're gonna fucking love what I'm gonna make this little bitch do." He told Paul then posted another picture. This time it showed another picture down her shirt, but this time a man's arm was inside her shirt and cupping one of her breasts. The neckline of her black tank top was stretched out and long dirty blond hair was framing his view wonderfully.

"I..." Paul started to type before thinking about Liz in a situation like this, "I can't wait." He told his friend. The next thing his friend sent was a video. In the video he saw a woman in a bathroom on her knees with her head down. It looked like the video was taken from a guy standing over her. From what he could see the woman still had a top on though her left breast was pulled out of the neckline of her top and her legs were bare. He wondered if he made her strip down but watched the video without thinking too much about it. As the video started Paul heard the man speaking and his voice seemed very familiar, but he wondered if it was just his text familiarity messing with him.

"Yeah slut, pull that cock out!" He told the woman on her knees in front of him. She seemed resigned to what she was doing and even though Paul couldn't see her face he could tell by the pace she moved her hands up and pulled his zipper down she was not happy about this. Though the video wasn't a very good quality he saw that this lady was wearing a single round cut diamond engagement with a wedding band under that. Paul felt a shiver down his spine at how eerily similar Liz's own ring was. He wished that the woman about to take his friends cock was Liz. This thought drove him to pull his cock out and watch as his friends big dick popped out into view. Paul heard the woman suck in a big breath in surprise at his size and Paul felt himself do the same. He then saw her small hand try to wrap around his growing shaft.

Paul pumped his cock at the same pace that his friend's slut was pumping his shaft and when his friend reached his hand to the back of her head and pulled her mouth over his cock, Paul lost control and came on the screen and his keyboard as well as himself. He breathed heavily as he watched her shake her head no to his pressure on her head then slowly give in. Paul saw her lip's part even though he could see her face, those sexy lips stuck out like a metal detector looking for treasure. In this instance it had found treasure in the way of his cock. "Wow, think her husband is as big as you? Looks like she's struggling." Paul asked his friend as he continued to watch his friend force inch after inch down her throat then begin to pump in and out as she gagged on the end of his cock.

"Not sure how big her husband is, He said he was average. Hey! That's what you said as well. So, how big are you? Think this little slut would choke on your cock?" His friend asked him.

Paul was a little embarrassed but felt like they were close enough to share, "I'm about eight inches on a good day but not very thick. Liz can reach her hand all the way around me when she jerks me off." He told him. Paul watched this wife sucking her coworker's cock like she was a professional. She really seemed to be getting into what she was doing then Paul got another chat from his friend.

"Here is the money shot where I'm about to blow!" It read and Paul watched as the camera shook for a moment as the woman sucked nearly to the base of the man's cock and kept her head there longer than Paul thought necessary. Paul audibly yelled when the screen suddenly cut to black as another chat message came through. "Bitch swallowed it all like I told her to do."

"Wow, you're so lucky. Liz usually refuses unless I get her really drunk. Did you take anymore pictures of her?" Paul asked.

What he got was a series of shots in the bathroom stall of this woman standing up and from the angle his friend must have been sitting on the toilet as she seemed to be standing over him. In the pictures she held her top and bra up above her breasts leavening only her pussy being covered by a pair of shiny purple thongs with a lavender trim around them. The newt picture showed her holding the top up with one hand and pulling her panties to the side with her other. Paul found himself jerking off to the idea of this wife being made to expose herself in a public place and thought of how Liz always refused him when he tried to get her to.

"That looks so tasty. You'll have to tell me how she tastes." Paul said to his friend, but he noticed that his friend was no longer showing as online.

The day passed slowly as Paul continued to go back and look at the pictures and the video again and again and jerked his cock until it felt like hamburger meat and his loads were just dribbles. He had just finished cleaning up the latest session from his lap and hands when Liz walked through the door.

"Hey hun' how was work? Jonathan still being a useless bag of crap." Paul asked jokingly trying to deflect attention away from the tissues he'd yet to throw away.

Liz scowled at him from the front door. Her hair was a mess of tangles and fly-aways, her top was askew, she was missing a shoe and held one in her hand and her pants were torn where they buttoned at the top. "How many pictures have you taken of me without me knowing?" Liz growled in a low defeated tone. Her eyes said she knew it was more than the couple of times that she'd caught him. He expected she also knew he was doing it, but maybe she wasn't aware that it was in the hundreds at this point. Paul decided that it was best to tell most of the truth.

"Over 100." He told her and looked at her with a question of why she'd ask this as soon as she got home. Paul saw her cross her arms and noticed that her breasts bounced more than they had when she left. 'Could she not have a bra on? Why would she have taken it off?' He thought, as he found himself staring at her chest heave heavily up and down.

"Has Jonathan from my work ever had access to your computer without you being around?" She asked him, grave tone continuing with each syllable uttered. She wasn't telling him anything but was asking a whole lot.

"No of course not. You hate that guy, and I wouldn't leave him alone with my beer, let alone my computer. He did send me that email with the link for your new office layout, but the link didn't work." He told her, "What's with all the questions?" He asked and watched as her face remained curled up in anger and sadness.

"I need to start off by telling you that I didn't want to do any of it, but he made me or else he would have ruined my career and made it impossible to continue to work there and I've spent too many good years there and built too good a career to wash it all away and start over. And now if I tell you then you'll leave me but, if I don't, then I don't think I'll be able to live with myself." She said and uncrossed her arms and walked to Paul. As she walked Paul stared at her large breasts bound from side to side and it was clear that she wasn't wearing her bra anymore. When she reached him, she smacked him hard in the chest then buried herself into his chest and he heard her cry. "This is your fault." She said weakly through tears. Paul looked over and saw that his computer was still open, and his friend had been messaging him a slew of videos and pictures and the newest picture that came across was Liz's face covered in cum as she lay face up on her desk. Paul felt his already aching cock jump in his pants and quickly closed the lid then wrapped his arms around Liz tightly.

"I think that wasn't a link for anything at work." She whispered from his hug, "I think he got in your computer or something because he's blackmailing me. He made me do all sorts of disgusting things and I just want to forget them, but I can't, and he said if I don't do more then he's going to spread the pictures all over the office, to my friends and family and to our daughter's school faculty. They'll all think I'm some big whore." Liz sobbed into Paul's chest.

"What do you mean he hacked my computer? What pictures? The ones I took of you? How would he...? But he couldn't have..." even as Paul was putting the puzzle pieces together, they still didn't seem to make sense. Then as he thought about his friend online and how he stopped talking to him and the next time they spoke he said he knew how to get the wife he wanted to fuck. 'HOLY SHIT, HIS WIFE WAS MY LIZ!' Paul thought to himself then said aloud, "FUCK!"

12