Craigslist Creampie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember what we were talking about last week...Craigslist?"

"No...!"

"Let's just say I found a nice guy and let him see one of you photos and told him how special you are."

"Seriously? You showed him my picture??"

"Don't worry. It didn't show your face." I reassured her.

"Thank God for that."

"But it did show other things."

"Oh, shit."

"Yes. That's right. I showed him how beautiful you are and he seemed very impressed."

"This is all a joke, right?"

"What if it isn't?

"If it isn't I'd think you were some kind of kinky pervert."

"If I recall correctly, you sometimes like it when I get a little kinky."

"Yes, but this is a bit much, don't you think?"

"Oh, I don't know. You read in your magazine how lots of couples play sexy little games. I'm not talking about anything dangerous or crazy, just a little fun. You like to have fun, don't you?"

"I like to have fun with you."

"Oh, don't you worry, I'll be with you every minute. He's a very nice guy and he like you very much."

"Who is he?"

That response thrilled me to no end because we had moved beyond the realm of fantasy and entered the real world.

"He's a guy a lot like me. We exchanged several e-mails and I like him. He's married and has kids. He takes care of himself. He's polite and seems intelligent. He likes the idea of a sexy wife who has a husband that likes her to be naughty. Do you feel like being a little naughty tonight? I told him we would just meet and talk and get to know each other. Obviously, I didn't promise him anything else. I wouldn't do that to you. But I do know he finds you fascinating and is dying to meet you."

"I can't imagine what you told him about me. You didn't promise him anything else?"

"No, oh course not. But there is one thing..."

"Oh, pray tell, what could that be?" she asked with increasing interest.

"Well," I lowered my voice and moved closer, "he tells me he's pretty well endowed."

"Oh? And what does that mean?"

"It's not like we talked numbers, or anything, but he did say his wife finds sex with him uncomfortable. That's one reason he is hoping to find a special woman online."

"And you think I'm that special woman?"

"Who knows? It will probably never come to that. I'm just talking about a friendly chat for now. But...I do know how you respond to our big friend back home and it drives me crazy to imagine how you would react to the real thing."

"Oh, you're crazy all right. So, which one is it?" she asked looking over at the bar.

"Does that mean you'll meet him??"

"It seems like you've gone to a lot of trouble and if he bothered to be here I guess a little talk couldn't hurt."

"Oh my God! You're so wonderful! Thank you. Let's get out of here."

"So, which one is he?"

"Oh, he's not here. He's going to meet us outside in the car. I told him where we would be parked and he will drive by."

"In the car? What is this? High school?"

"We agreed that it's important to be discreet and that we would be free to talk privately in the car."

"We're still just talking about talking, right?"

"Absolutely! But...If it turns out you really like him, it would be okay if you wanted to get to know him just a little better..."

"Forget it, asshole! Be thankful I'm agreeing to meet him at all. This is crazy enough."

We got in the car and I pulled into a parking space well away from the other cars.

"Is this it?" she asked?

"No, but I just had an idea. I'm sure he would love to see you in your new dress."

"What? Are you nuts? Here? Now?"

"I may be nuts, but I'm your nut, and it would be fun to see how he reacts when he sees you in that sexy dress. I know I can't wait to see you in it."

"This is nuts. And I don't have the right underwear, anyway."

I reached over and pulled her to me, held her and kissed her with a lingering kiss that soon turned wet. I was thrilled that she was so responsive.

"You don't need any underwear," I offered helpfully. "I know we would both like to see you wearing only the dress and those sexy heels. Here, put your things in this bag and put on the dress."

"Oh, God. You really thought of everything, didn't you?"

"Please, just this once."

"Oh, okay. Just this once. But just talking, okay?"

"Here, let me help you."

I helped her get out of her things and slip the new dress over her head. She protested when I demanded the panties but in the end she surrendered those along with everything else. She looked in the mirror and brushed her hair and checked her lipstick. My hands were shaking as I watched her prepare herself to meet a total stranger to talk about sex. So far, this was turning out better than I ever dared imagine.

"Oh. My. God. You look amazing."

With her lipstick and full, rich auburn hair cascading to her shoulders and her full bosom rising and falling beneath that scooped neckline and the hemline riding high on her crossed, naked thighs it was all I could do to stop myself from dragging her into the back seat. The natural form of her full tits and her erect nipples were plainly evident through the thin fabric of the dress.

"Where are we going to meet?" she asked.

"Just over there." I pointed to a spot in the corner of the vast parking lot where some snow plows were parked for the season. We were right on schedule and my thighs were shaking as we sat and waited. I was checking the mirrors and scanning the lot, fixating on every moving car. Connie sat with her hands crossed in her lap and wasn't saying much. Her nervousness had to be greater than my own. Finally I saw a pair of headlights sweep across the lot and head in our direction.

"We have a visitor."

Peter pulled around and pulled up next to Connie's window facing in the opposite direction so that when he rolled down his window he was only a few of feet away from her.

"Roll down your window," I suggested to Connie.

She did and we introduced ourselves and exchanged pleasantries for a few minutes. Peter chatted with both of us and Connie seemed to relax as we spoke, looking at him, turning toward him and putting her hand up on the window opening. For a moment it dawned on me how odd this was. Here I was, bringing my beautiful, innocent, faithful wife to a total stranger, hoping that she might want to have sex with him. But I pushed that thought aside and thought about what to do next.

"Connie, you and Peter seem to have a lot to talk about. Why don't you two sit in back where you can be more comfortable? Would that be okay with you, Connie?"

Connie turned and gave me a look that burned a hole through my guilt.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" she asked.

"We're just talking," I answered, "He seems nice and you seem to like him. Please?" And then to Peter: "Peter, would you like to join Connie in the back seat?"

I didn't have to ask twice. He was out of his car in a flash and standing by my wife's door.

"Go ahead," I said to Connie.

She looked at me again. "Okay, but I hope you know what you're getting us into."

She got out of the car and stood in front of him. I unlocked the back doors and when I looked up I was surprised to see him step forward and put his hands on my wife's hips, pulling her toward him. From my angle, I could see his hands move from her hips to her shoulders, down her back and over her ass, feeling her warm, smooth, firm flesh through the thin fabric of our new dress. Then, one of his hands stayed on her ass while the other disappeared around to her front. He said "Oh my God!" and I heard her moan and could actually see her tremble within his grasp.

"Hey!" I yelled out the window. "You two kids better get in the car before we get arrested."

They did as I suggested and sat very close to one another. I suddenly knew we had arrived at a moment of truth when this whole adventure could peter out or could flow into something very rare and special. I turned in my seat so I could see them and also adjusted the rearview mirror so I could see from another angle.

"You two seem to be getting along," I observed. How do you like Connie's new dress, Peter?"

"It's very nice, and it fits her perfectly," he offered.

In the dim light coming from the parking lot sodium lamps I could see him admiring her décolletage.

"Connie didn't want to wear it without a bra, but I assured her she looked fabulous and that you wouldn't mind. Do you agree?"

"Oh, yes," he croaked. "So beautiful. May I?" he asked as he raised a hand toward her heaving tits.

By the time Connie and I could make eye contact his hand had already reached the swell of her breast and he began stroking her.

"Is that okay with you, Connie?" I asked, holding her gaze. She had a deer-in-the-headlights look in her eyes but nodded her consent.

"Oh, God. Allen told me how beautiful you were but I never imagined anything like this," he said as he began to fondle her more freely. "Look at these nipples!"

Connie closed her eyes and settled back into the seat, letting our new friend explore her freely.

"Connie," I asked "would it be okay if Peter took better look at you?"

Her eyes were still closed and all she could do was nod. I heard her inhale as Peter pulled the elastic neckline down to allow her heaving orbs to spill free. He pushed the elastic under her breasts so her full tits with their hard, brown nipples were offered up for the viewing pleasure of two very aroused men. Peter wasted no time and reached up to squeeze her tits and gently pinch her nipples. Her eyes still closed, Connie started softly moaning. When Peter bent to take a swollen nipple in his mouth her eyes opened and she gazed at me with a glazed look of helplessness. He sucked and caressed her tits for a few more minutes and then raised his lips to kiss her as he continued to pinch and tug at one nipple. To my surprise she raised her face to his and responded to his kiss and returned it with eagerness. I could see that their tongues were dueling as Peter placed a hand on her knee. I knew that she was wearing no panties and that a stranger now had his hand only a few inches from my wife's naked pussy. And truly naked it was because I had lovingly shaved it for her the night before as I teased her about date night.

"Will you spread your legs for us now, Connie?"

Without a word, my petite little beauty let her knees fall apart, allowing this man open access to all her secret places.

"Put your foot up," I suggested helpfully.

She raised a leg, placing her cute little Mary Jane up on the car seat and and let her knee fall away, exposing her sweet pussy openly to our view. Even in the dim light I thought I could see that her bare pussy lips were wet and glistening. I knew that if Peter got his fingers in her, things would be beyond her control and her whimpering showed that she seemed to know that she was at the brink of no return. Peter was stroking her inner thigh, moving steadily upward.

"Oh, no, no, oh no," she moaned and gasped as his fingertips made initial contact.

"Would you like Peter to touch you now?" I asked, my voice noticeably trembling.

"Okay, I think so," she answered softly.

"Okay, go ahead gently, Peter,. See how I prepared her for you."

With that, Peter leaned closer and began stroking my wife's vulva.

"Oh my God! She's so smooth! And so wet!" he observed.

"Is she wet inside, too?" I asked.

"Oh, Allen, no!" she moaned and then gasped again as I imagined a finger or two found her deeper wetness.

"Do you want him to stop now, Connie?" Trying to sound serious but knowing the answer I really wanted.

"No!" she exhaled.

"That's a good girl," I said. "Open your legs and let Peter have a little fun."

Her hips were now humping up and down and I could see Peter's arm moving back and forth in a steady rhythm.

"Oh shit! Don't stop!" she cried.

Peter sped up his efforts and Connie raised her hips up off the car seat and let out a long, low guttural moan: ""Fuuuuuckkkk!!!" as she reached her first climax. She collapsed back onto the seat and sighed: "Oh God, what just happened?"

"You just came on the hand of a total stranger, you bad little girl. What are we going to do with you? You know, Connie, since Peter was so nice to you, it would be rude not to do something for him. What do you think?"

"Uh-oh," she responded.

"Uh-oh. That's right. Why don't you think of something nice you can do for him? Peter, why don't you show Connie that thing you were telling me about? Connie, would you like to find out what Peter's wife is so afraid of?"

Peter sat up and stretched out his legs so he could undo his belt and pull down his zipper.

"Let Connie help you with that," I suggested.

She looked over to give me that 'you asshole' look, and reached over to help Peter get his slacks and briefs down over his slim hips. When his cock sprang up from his loins we both went silent for a moment. It was everything Peter had promised and more. It arched up and in about as far as his navel and was as thick as her wrist. It had a large mushroom head that was glistening with precum.

"Oh, my!" was all Connie could say as her eyes went wide.

"Touch it!" was all I could muster.

Connie reached out and grasped the thick shaft and instinctively started pumping it up and down. It was Peter's turn to settle back into the seat to be pleasured. I didn't have to coach my wife. She continued to stroke him, pausing only to smear his cockhead with the slippery clear fluid that was freely flowing from the tip of his cock.

"Oh, yeah, just like that," Peter moaned as his cock seemed to grow even more in her hand. I have to confess that I was starting to feel a bit of envy mixing in with my lust. Peter was even bigger than our big dildo at home and it pained me a bit to know that I could never give her the kind of stretching Peter could, and from the way Connie's gaze was fixed on that big dick it was becoming clear that she was thinking the same thing.

"Connie," I said, "I may have told Peter something about your amazing oral skills. Would you like to show him what you can do?"

She shot me that 'asshole' look again but shifted in her seat to bend over toward him. I could see her lick the big bulb of that cockhead, smearing and tasting his precum.

"Does that taste good?" I asked.

"Uh-humm," she moaned as her tongue swirled around him.

Then, his cock disappeared from my view as she bent to take him into her mouth and her hair fell around him. Her head started bobbing up and down and while I could no longer see his rigid dick I could clearly hear a delicious, sloppy slurping sound as she did her best to make our new friend appreciate her talent. Frankly, I was amazed that she could fit much of that monster into her little mouth.

"Oh, God!" he groaned. "She's good at this! She's done this before!"

As the steady slurping and his groans continued I could suddenly feel a wet spot leaking through my pants as I fully comprehended what my cute, innocent wife was really doing. She was in the back seat of a car wantonly sucking a big cock with her husband eagerly watching. The extreme naughtiness of this taboo enterprise was almost more than I cold stand. I had to push forward.

"Peter," I asked, "How long has it been since you had an orgasm?"

"Oh, God, it's been ages," he grunted.

"You must have a huge load in there," I observed. "Connie," I continued, " poor Peter hasn't come in ages. Do you think there's anything we can do about that?" I couldn't believe I was actually talking to my sweet wife this way, but at that point the small head was doing all the thinking. I knew that if she kept hoovering him like that he wouldn't last long and just as I was thinking about urging her on to finish him in her mouth it was dawning on my fevered brain that all of my fantasies might come true in a single night. How could I get Connie to make my dreams come true? But it was now my turn to discover that things were no longer in my control.

"Allen, would you like Peter to butter my bun for you?" Connie asked as she stopped sucking for a moment.

I thought I might pass out as most of the blood drained from my head. The way she asked me that had me overwhelmed by lust and consumed by love for my loving, caring, sexy wife.

"Butter your bun!" I laughed. "Would you really do that for me?" I manged to ask.

"Peter seems like a nice man and he seems to like me and you know I like to make you happy," she replied as she continued to stroke his now-slippery member. For some reason I was struck by the way the light from the parking lot made the diamond of her wedding sparkle as she pumped that strange cock. A shadow passed through my mind as -- for a moment -- I wondered if she was really doing this for me, or if she really just wanted to get fucked by that big dick.

"What do you think, Peter? Would you like to service my wife?

"I didn't bring any condoms. I never imagined things going this far," he replied.

"Well we don't need to worry about pregnancy and from everything we've discussed I feel confident that everyone here is very healthy. What do you say?" My analysis may not have been purely objective, but it seemed logical enough at the time.

Answering with actions rather than words, Peter helped my now wanton wife rearrange herself on the seat. Her new dress was up around her waist and her tits were still out. She put both feet up on the seat and splayed herself open for him. She took one last desperate look at me and then turned her full attention on him as he loomed over her and reached down to guide the tip of that cock toward my bride. I couldn't see clearly the moment when a cock other than mine first passed through the lips of my wife's sweet pussy, but could certainly hear Connie's reaction to it.

"OH!!" she gasped. "Oh my God! Oh! Oh shit!" She seemed honestly shocked by this new sensation. As his hips began a slow steady rhythm with ever-lengthening strokes her individual outbursts melded into a steady moan. From the squishing noises I heard I guessed that their combined juices made her as wet as she had ever been. Her eyes were now closed, her mouth open and her whole face was a mask of intense concentration as if she was trying to feel every inch of him as he trust into her. It was now clear that Peter was burying his long lance up to the hilt and he was balls-deep in my wife. He was soon grunting with every stroke and when he fell completely on top of her to hold her tight and possess her completely she almost disappeared under him and I realized how tiny she looked under this big, strong man.

Finally, Peter slowed his humping as if after a moment of near frenzy he wanted to savor this special experience. It had clearly been a long time - if ever -- that a woman could not only take all of him, but could take him with such ease and obvious passion. He slowly pulled out as far as he dared and slowly pushed all the way back in. With each inward thrust Connie let out a low, throaty "Ohhh fuuuck."

As I watched all this transpire it was almost as if I existed only as some ethereal sexual consciousness. They certainly weren't paying any attention to me and my disembodied mind was floating in a fog of lust and desire unlike anything I had ever experienced. I watched my own loving wife holding her legs as wide open as she could while humping up to meet the thrusts of a hung stranger as she moaned from the pounding she was getting -- a pounding more powerful and deeper than I could ever provide. But rather than being consumed by any lingering jealousy, I became obsessed with watching the way my woman was responding. She had become a vessel filled with raw, animalistic sensations, he was filling that vessel to overflowing and I wanted her to taste and feel every drop. I came back to Earth long enough to realize that my own cock was fully erect and dripping, and while I wanted to free it from the confines of my pants, I was afraid that if I touched it I would prematurely explode. I did want to explode -- and soon -- but only at the right moment.