Crazy post-COVID Weekend - Tues. PM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Eric. So, Sandy comes tomorrow."

"Right. Sandy Gap."

"Okay. Stop that or you and Melissa are going to get me in so much trouble," Corrine said smiling. "I told Sam I'm helping you with your business so I will be over here while Sandy gets her massage."

"He's okay with that?"

"All he said was, 'Fucking guy. He's going to get to see Sandy naked? Fucking guy.' I assume he doesn't care about what I'm doing to help."

"Sandy lives with a guy but I don't know much more than that. I told her the same rates I gave Farah."

"Okay. So sex might be on the menu again."

"Sex will be on the menu, Eric. You can count on it."

"Yeah. Okay. It's just..."

"Look most women aren't going to want to fuck you. That's a little too far for most women when they're in a relationship. Well, at least not the first few times they get up on your table. They want the fantasy. Naked on a table. A handsome man running his hands over their oiled body. A few brushes against their genitals. Chance touches of their masseur. Mounting desires. A man showing his arousal in his bulging pants. He's unable to resist their beauty and their sex. Hands and maybe a mouth getting them to a rocking orgasm. Then a quiet exit from a satisfying experience no one will ever talk about. Fucking is too intimate, oral will be too intimate for some. Farah talked with her friend Pritti. Friend or cousin. I'm not sure. Anyway, Pritti called me today. I guess I'm your booking agent. First concern from all these women..."

"Let me guess."

"No. No guessing. It's not about sex or you, it's 'will anyone find out?'. As soon as they ask me that question, I know they're looking for sex on a massage table."

"No kidding. Wow."

"And that's where all the conversations have begun with Farah, Sandy Gap, and now Pritti." Corrine smiled at her use of Sandy's new nickname.

"Who knew?"

"Well. I told you it's a fantasy most women have. What I didn't know, was how many women are eager to act out on it. Pritti wants to know if you're available Saturday morning and can have her out of here by noon. Her husband has a golf game so she can get away without him knowing."

"I guess. I mean. Well. Let me check with Melissa. She's coming here..."

"Melissa already said it's okay with her. Pritti asked if Melissa would be here to do her assessment. You two already have got a thing going here."

"Seems like it."

Corrine lowered her head a little.

"Thanks for this morning, Eric. Sorry I attacked you like that. I don't normally, well, you know."

"Another unwarranted apology. When I saw you at my backdoor, I wanted you. I wasn't sure how I was going to approach you. I was surprised but couldn't have been happier when you took charge."

"Really?"

"Really. My hard-on when Melissa grabbed me after your hugs with her. That was about me wanting you, not about anything Melissa was doing to me."

"Really? No."

"Yes. But enough. Just believe me."

"I don't want to go home."

Eric paused. Now what. "Um. I'm not sure staying here is a good idea, but"

"I know. I don't want to go home but I will go home. And it's not about sex Eric. Sure. I would make love with you or fuck you, whatever you want to call it, but, I wouldn't be staying here for that. I just don't want to be around Sam right now."

"Can you fall asleep on your couch? Pretend you were watching TV and fell asleep?"

Corrine stood up, "Hug me before I go. I will sleep in the bed. Sam won't touch me. He hasn't for months, why would he start now."

***********

After her husband rolled off her, Farah laid there, remembering Eric's breast massage when she squeezed one of her tits. She touched her anus. Strange. She had never touched herself there before. Nice. It felt nice. She wanted to moan, to close her eyes and masturbate recalling Eric's fingers then his tongue, on her ass, in her pussy. She stirred a longing from her youth when she slid a finger into her vagina igniting the flame she lit when fingering Melissa. Then she felt dirty, used, when she pulled out her finger and it was coated in her husband's spent seed. She wiped her finger on the bedsheet far enough from her that she wouldn't feel it sometime in the night. She hadn't felt used at all after her massage. She fell asleep calculating how many hours it was until she was touching Melissa, holding Eric's cock and feeling the love of their touch in return.

Pat closed her eyes, for the first time since Sunday her pussy was feeling that vacant unused want again. Tomorrow she would text Melissa and scheme a way to have Eric fuck her as soon as she could be alone with him. She fell asleep recalling the split she felt when Eric's dick broke into her and imagining Eric entering her in all her favorite positions.

Pritti was laying in her bed on her side fighting desire, anxiety and excitement. She couldn't keep her eyes closed. She had felt every breath she had taken since talking with Farah and was sure she hadn't taken one during her entire conversation with Corrine. She had barely spoken to her husband when his workday ended. She turned a little, the bedding holding onto her silk pyjamas causing them brush against her nipples. She flinched. It had been a while since her nipples had felt so alert. Her breath stopped. What was she doing? Arranging for sex with some strange man; deceiving her husband; breaking her vows. She would call Farah in the morning and cancel. She moved again. Her nipple called to her again. She touched it. It was alive. She squeezed her tit and caressed her nipple. Her eyes closed for the first time she since she had crawled under the covers. Touch. She needed touch. She would decide in the morning about the massage. Maybe she wouldn't cancel.

Nikki fell asleep with a smile on her face, a tickle in her throat, crusty cum on her thighs, a calm pussy and happily tender ass. She dreamt about her next latte.

Corrine fell asleep and woke up hugging the edge of the bed. Eric and Melissa fell asleep in their own beds both thinking about Corrine's situation. Eric and Melissa slept well; Corrine not so much.

12