Crime & Punishment 2023 - Coming Soon

Story Info
1st annual event - enter your crime drama, thriller, mystery & more!
411 words
10.4k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,160 Followers

The First Annual
Crime and Punishment Story Event


Here's the full scoop from event creator and organizer soflabbwlvr:



We all enjoy a good heist story, a murder mystery, a detective novel, a courtroom drama, police procedural, or even a prison romance. Throw in a healthy dose of eroticism and you have the First Ever Literotica Author's Crime and Punishment Story Event. Bust out your best femme fatale, your hard-drinking detective, your beleaguered public defender, your hit man, enforcer, silver-tongued con artist, drug lord, mafioso, pickpocket or prison yard enforcer and turn them loose on the Literotica Readership.

This event is open to all Literotica authors, whether you it's your story or five thousandth.



Crime and Punishment Story Event Info

Open to all authors provided they read and understand the concept.
organizer: soflabbwlvr
submit your story: September 1st-18th 2023
challenge date: final anthology list posted on September 25th


Rules & Guidelines


• All categories are open. The only requirement is that the story must involve a crime, whether it is the planning, commission, investigation, prosecution, or punishment. The only caveat is that while incest and non-consent stories often describe events which would be considered criminal in some jurisdictions, they do not qualify for this event. In other words, a story with incestuous sibling would not qualify, but a story where incestuous siblings commit a bank robbery would qualify.

• Submit your story between September 1 and September 18, 2023.

• Author must include the phrase "CRIME AND PUNISHMENT 2023" in the "Notes" field of the submission. We recommend that you COPY & PASTE it into the NOTES field to avoid typos.

• Please use "CRIME AND PUNISHMENT 2023" as a story tag.

Please see the Crime and Punishment Story Event - Official Support Thread if you have questions, need clarification, or just want to discuss the event with the participating authors.

If you've got an idea for a themed writing challenge, feel free to contact us anytime! We're open to anyone organizing a new event.

And if you're looking for a fun way to stretch your skills, check out our list of current author-organized challenges!

From all at Literotica a big thank-you to the readers who have supported the site and the writers by way of views, votes and comments.

And a big thank-you to soflabbwlvr for creating and organizing the Crime and Punishment event!!

Literotica
Literotica
2,160 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Not a Football Fan An All-Pro NFL Saftey retires early.in Loving Wives
Your Cheating Heart The proposal looms, and he can't possibly find out.in Loving Wives
Marriage Counseling Will the marriage counselor save their marriage?in Loving Wives
Hana Pt. 01 Winter comes for us all.in Loving Wives
Everybody Except Me Wife admits affair to save son's life.in Loving Wives
More Stories