Crime and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie planted a long deep tongue probing tonsil swabbing kiss on AJ's lips as their bodies pressed together.

"Don't stop," Bonnie lustfully moaned "I want you to make me cum again and again."

AJ continued to fuck Bonnie as his hard cock stayed hard even after spewing forth its massive load. Bonnie's orgasms were constantly building and she came over and over again, flooding AJ's cock with her sweet cream.

AJ spunked his load once more sending his hot semen deep of Bonnie. Bonnie gradually slowed her motions eventually stopping and she kissed AJ once again as their tongues probed each other's mouths and their bodies tightly pressed together.

Bonnie then stood up and gave AJ his next command. Lie down on the couch and I want you to eat your creampie from my pussy. I want you to lick it clean.

AJ did as he was ordered to and Bonnie laid on top of him getting into the 69 position.

"I want you to swallow all that hot creampie of yours," Bonnie moaned as she lowered her pussy onto AJ's mouth. "Get every bit of it and don't miss a single drop."

AJ ate his own creampie from Bonnie's cunt. He had never done that before but had seen it done in lesbian porn videos. It first the taste was strange and salty but as he continued, he grew to like it.

Bonnie then rose up and bounced herself up and down on AJ's mouth It took about two to three minutes but eventually he removed every drop of his cum from his Mistress's pussy.

Bonnie then stood up and checked her pussy to make sure all the creampie was gone. Satisfied she praised AJ saying " Well done slave."

Bonnie then got took the a blanket and pillow from the sofa. She spread the blanket on the floor and tossed the pillow towards the top. She then got on her hands and knees on the and assumed the doggie style position on the blanket.

"Fuck your mistress from behind slave and don't be gentle. I want you to hammer me hard fast and continuously."

AJ took his place behind Bonnie and Bonnie reached back her hand and guided AJ's tool into her sweet hot kitty.

"My sweet little kitty has an itch and needs my slave to scratch it for her and make her feel good. I want you to make my kitty purr."

AJ thrusted his cock inside of Bonnie's pussy and began to hammer her hard and fast.

"OH yes slave ravish your mistress," Bonnie lustfully moaned.

AJ fucked Bonnie as he pounded her hard like a jackhammer. Bonnie moaned as her orgasms rose.

"Pull me up slave," Bonnie lustfully moaned. I wanna feel your hard body next to mine."

AJ did as he was told and pulled Bonnie up so that she was upright on her knees.

"Wrap your arm around my neck and hold me next to you," Bonnie purred. I want you to tell me how much of a trashy little slut I am and tell me what you are going to do to me."

AJ began whispering in Bonnie's ear telling her that she was a cheap trashy slutty little two-bit whore and that he was going to use her up like a tampon and throw her away."

"OH god yes slave I love it when you talk dirty to me like that," Bonnie lustfully moaned.

AJ continued to hammer Bonnie as her orgasms rose higher and higher and a wicked thought passed through her mind. At first was going to simply ignore it but then something inside her decided to not to. Instead, she mulled it over in her mind. The more she did the more she wanted to act on it and before she was able to change her mind she decided to act on the impulse.

"I want you to bite me slave and bite me hard," Bonnie lustfully moaned. I want you to make me bleed and consume my essence. It will make us one."

AJ was a little shocked and didn't know exactly how to respond but he did not question his mistress but instead obeyed her wishes.

AJ began to nibble on the side of Bonnie's neck making it wet and moist. Then he biting her the way someone would do if they were going to give another person a hickey.

"Oh that's it slave," Bonnie purred. "Keep doing what you are doing."

AJ bit Bonnie's neck once as hard as he could and much to his surprise he drew a slight trickle of blood. Bonnie let out a loud scream that was a combination of excruciating pain yet immense pleasure and delight.

"Bite me again slave," Bonnie gasped as she was barely had enough air to speak.

AJ did as he was instructed and this time he summoned even more strength and in one fail swoop he clamped down on Bonnie's neck harder than before.

Bonnie's body shuddered as the wave of pain from AJ's bite coursed through her body. This time AJ drew a steady stream of blood and immediately took in Bonnie's salty sweet essence.

AJ was surprised in how wonderful it tasted and soon found himself savoring Bonnie's life force. The taste was more intoxicating than the hardest moonshine made from a still and more addictive than the world's most powerful opiate.

AJ was drinking it down like a man dying of thirst would when given water. He wanted more and he clamped down again on Bonnie's neck this time the blood flowed freer and faster.

Oh yes slave," Bonnie panted as she gasped for air again. "Kiss me and let me savor my sweet essence.

Bonnie turned her head back and her lips met AJ's and they kissed deeply. Bonnie extracted the blood that was on AJ's lips and took in her own life force and an ecstasy she had never known before rippled through her body.

While all this was taking place AJ had been continuing fucking Bonnie. This new sensation of unfathomable pleasures and delights only served to increase Bonnie's sexual desires and her orgasms were increasing exponentially.

Bonnie's knees became week and her body trembled as the next wave of pleasure gripped her.

"Lower me back down but keep fucking me" Bonnie moaned as she struggled to get the words out."

AJ eased Bonnie so that she was back on her hands and knees. As she hit the floor AJ changed his position so that he was now fucking her like a dog would when it had its belly on the back of the other dog and its paws around the other's body.

AJ continually hammered Bonnie like a wild animal in heat and that only increased Bonnie's pleasures. Bonnie gripped the blanket with her fist as she clinched them and bit on the pillow as her orgasm peaked.

"OH GOD YES-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S SLAVE," Bonnie exclaimed at the top of her lungs as she arched her back tensed up and flooded AJ's cock with her sweet cream.

AJ wasn't far behind her and he let Bonnie know that he was on the verge of cumming.

"Spray that hot cum of yours all over my ass," Bonnie moaned in all of the matronly tone she could muster. "I wanna feel that hot manhood of yours as it hits my tight little asshole!!"

Just as AJ was on the verge of cumming he withdrew his cock and sprayed his jism on Bonnie's ass making sure he hit her asshole. He also sprayed on her butt cheeks as well.

"Now plunge that hard pecker of yours into my hot little ass and fuck me," to which AJ gladly complied.

AJ fucked Bonnie's hot little ass until he came inside her butthole filling it with his cream.

Now I want you to lick that hot jism of yours from my hot little asshole," Bonnie said in an authoritarian yet gasping voice. AJ did as instructed which made Bonnie croon with delight.

Bonnie then told AJ to get up and assist her as she rolled over and laid on her back and spread her legs wide.

"I want you to fuck me missionary style as I wrap my legs around you and pull you in," Bonnie moaned lustfully. "I want us to become one with each other and the universe."

AJ shoved his massive tool into Bonnie's sweet pussy and fucked her slowly and soon he had a good rhythm going. Bonnie wrapped her long luscious legs around AJ's body and locked her ankles behind AJ's back and pulled him in as they slowly built up a good motion.

As they fucked they kissed as their hot bodies melted into each other's like the finest butter on fresh hot baked bread.

As AJ continued to fuck Bonnie, Bonnie rose her head up and began nibbling and biting AJ's neck. She continued to bite harder and harder and without warning she summoned all the strength she could muster and bit AJ hard.

AJ gasped as the pain hit him but the pain was immediately replaced with pleasure Bonnie had drawn a slight trickle and she clamped down again on AJ's neck and this time he bled freely as she drunk in his life force.

Bonnie savored AJ's salty sweet essence and continued to repeatedly bite and suck AJ's blood as the combination of pain and pleasure rippled through his being.

Slowly Bonnie and AJ became as one and soon time and space suspended and lost all meaning as they were in the throes of passion. Soon they were unaware of the world around them and in their own little bubble of a universe totally oblivious to anything else that existed.

Their souls became one and they could feel the other's pleasures as they had become united as one body, one mind, one soul, and one spirit.

Their orgasms rose together and wave after wave of lascivious delights raged through their bodies as they soon reached the zenith of their ecstasy.

AJ could feel Bonnie's orgasm peak and her pussy quiver and Bonnie could feel AJ's cock as it swelled with cum. In a crescendo of carnal delights they both came in unison, Bonnie flooding AJ's cock with her sweet sticky cream and AJ spunking his hot load deep into Bonnie's pussy.

Their fucking motions gradually slowed and as they slowly came down from their orgasmic high, the world around them came back into their view and time and space returned to normal.

"Hold me slave," Bonnie purred. "I want us to savor this moment as long as possible"

Bonnie and AJ cuddled close as they turned on their side, their hot naked bodies pressed into each other's and their limbs intertwined. AJ's cock was still inside of Bonnie and she instructed AJ to slowly pump it to keep it hard as they basked in the feeling of afterglow.

"Oh slave you performed most excellently ," Bonnie purred. "You have made me feel young and alive again. I think I will have you please me like this on a daily basis"

"As you wish my queen," AJ replied. "I live to serve and please you and I am honored that I have fulfilled your desires."

"If you continue to perform this well you will be richly rewarded," Bonnie purred seductively

Bonnie then rolled AJ so that he was on his back and dropped the dominatrix act and returned to her motherly self. She smiled and called AJ by name.

"So did you enjoy our little game Mon Cher" Bonnie said as she stroked AJ's bangs to which AJ replied "yes"

"I have many more games we can play and many more pleasures and delights to show you," Bonnie added.

"So I trust you have learned your lesson," Bonnie continued playfully.

"I think so AJ replied but who knows I may need further reinforcement to make sure I behave," AJ added playfully "After all I still am a horny 18 year old male with insatiable urges and I may need some reminders of how to behave."

"Well now," Bonnie replied playfully, "I think we can arrange some regular tutoring sessions to reinforce the good behavior. How about I help you now. You game?"

"Tutor me baby," AJ playfully moaned.

"Mmmmmmm," Bonnie seductively purred. "If you insist."

Bonnie rose up and slowly rode AJ cowgirl style and fucked him with good long motions. AJ grabbed Bonnie's hips with his hands and guided her motions.

Soon they had another good rhythm going and as they were just getting into the throes of passion, AJ's sister Rachel walked in catching them in the act.

"Hey Rachel honey, Bonnie nonchalantly replied as if nothing was out of the ordinary. I just finished giving AJ his punishment for being bad, would you like to join us.

Rachel surprised even herself when she said "Of course. How can I help?"

"Strip down and sit on AJ's face and have him eat your pussy."

"With pleasure," Rachel eagerly replied and she stripped down and had AJ eat her out.

For the rest of the night, Bonnie and Rachel shared AJ. They both shared his cock as they gave him a blow job, the both fucked him and did many more things no many to mention in this story.

Over time, Rachel and Bonnie shared many pleasures both separately as well as together with AJ. AJ never really learned his lesson although he didn't get into as much trouble at school, just enough to keep from being suspended.

It seemed that to AJ, the punishment was well worth the crime, but Bonnie didn't mind. She realized that AJ would always need guidance and discipline to keep them on him right track something that Bonnie and Rachel were more than happy to provide. After all, boys will be boys.

12