Cruising with Lesbian Sister and Mad Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could stay still and hope he turns around. Nope, he charges me. I surprise him by charging him. I run and close the distance quickly. I jump in the air and hit him square in the face as hard as I can. I stun him. I am thinking ok, this is good. He shakes it off and hits me with a paw. He sends me flying into a tree where I break several bones and can barely breathe."

John takes a deep breath, leans in closer, "I thought I was done for. The bear stands up, howls, and crack, a gun goes off. The bear takes one more step towards me and falls at my feet. My buddy tranquilized him. The bear goes by helicopter for relocation and only then do I go to the hospital. Three months in the hospital that time."

I ask, "That time? How many times have you been in the hospital?"

He starts counting in his head, "Once for wolf bites, one for trying to ski, twice for smoke inhalation and three times I have been shot by poachers. Seven! I hate the poachers the most, they kill endangered species for money. Upwards of 100 of them have seen jail time and six visited the morgue because of me. Firefighting is the worst. Firefighting is grueling, dangerous, and destructive."

Ann asks, "No girlfriends?"

John laughs, "Hard to explain, yes and no. Yes, I have lots of girlfriends, but they date me for my looks and reputation. A relationship can't be just sex, yet many of them don't understand that. I find it very hard to find a woman that really cares about me. When I was younger I was much smaller and meek. I was a nobody. My mother almost killed me at age sixteen. My family ignored me at best. I moved in with a new family and for the first time that I could remember, people cared, truly cared about me. I mattered.

"I started lifting weights, played sports in high school, then got huge as a Park Ranger where I do very demanding physical work. My confidence grew, and my personality skyrocketed. As I bulked up, women noticed me, and I got a great reputation for leaving women satisfied. To be honest, I am sure the reputation was far better than I really am."

Ann follows up, "What crappy parents you have."

Mom is already white as a ghost, she almost drops her fork.

John was quick to answer, "My dad ruined our family. He openly cheated on my mother, treated her like dirt, berated my sister constantly so they took it out on me. They didn't know how to channel their aggression. He found another man, took all our money, and left the country. Can you imagine what sixteen years of abuse does to a mother? She turns bitter, it's a natural coping mechanism. In these situations, often the person being abused doesn't even realize it and then they don't see what they do to the ones they love."

Richard says sounding depressed, "Sounds like you had years of therapy."

John laughs again, how infectious it is, "I was raised by two shrinks, I had 24/7 therapy. I can't complain though. I love my family, I love what I do for a living, and I live in a beautiful log cabin house I built. I get my pick of women. I do miss my real family. I hope to someday get a chance to help them heal and mend our relationship."

Mom and I are very quiet through dinner. That was harsh, I have a lot to think about.

John announces, "Tonight there is a formal dance at the stern lounge. I would like to take each of you for at least one dance. I need to test out my new and improved dance moves."

John whips out his phone and shows the others the flash mob video. They thought it was cool.

John continues excitedly, "Tomorrow at 10:00 am, in the main pool, they have a swim competition. I was all-state in high school, I think I can still swim." He flashes us a knowing smile.

Dinner is fantastic. Sara and the other four ask for stories which kept the night moving. Mom is amazingly quiet. I am concerned.

Chapter 3 -- Dancing

We lead a procession from the dining area to the nightclub. Our table plus several other women follow us. We sit at a table, order drinks, and watch others dance for a song or two. John, of course, takes the lead. He takes Sara's hand and leads her to the dance floor. He dwarfs her with height and body size. It's a fast song so they are separated and doing their moves.

John is surprisingly nimble and an accomplished dancer. He won't be confused with the best dancer but is amazingly proficient. The next song is slow. Sara puts her head on his chest and her arms around him. He puts his arms around hers, she smiles at him, and I am instantly jealous. That is my woman.

After the song finishes, they come back, and he takes me by the hand. I instantly forget about Sara. He is more aggressive with me, he sends me into a lunge on my arching back and forces me to spin. His handling of me tells me what to do somehow. He is firmly in control. On the slow song, I emulate Sara. I can't reach all the way around. I am shorter so my chin lands on his shoulder. My heart is pounding quickly. My panties are damp. My nipples are hard, sensitive and aching for his touch. I press my massive chest into him.

As we walk back to the table mom is arguing with two men. John flashes past me in a blur of light. The men jump when John come up from behind and puts a firm hand on each man's shoulder.

John asks, "You two aren't harassing my date for tonight, are you? No, I am sure you know better." He offers his hand, "Let's start this off better, hi, my name is John."

These two guys aren't as big and strong looking as John. They are not backing down. They take John's hand and I can see the concentration in their eyes as they try to squeeze and hurt his hand. That doesn't happen. I assume John squeezes hard because the man falls to his knees saying, "Ow, ow." John releases him and offers the other man his hand. He declines.

John continues, "I know it's not fair having the three best looking women on the boat all to myself, but hey, life just isn't fair. Your best course of action is to leave now. I don't want trouble. Let me repeat, I DON'T want trouble."

In a flash, one of them blindsides him with a punch to the stomach while the second tries to punch him in the face. The punch to the body seems to have no effect. He uses an arm to defeat the facial punch.

John says to them, "This really is not a clever idea. This will not end well for you. You should stop now. You punch like a girl and you are so slow, you will never hit me."

The first guy punches John again, now he is furious and scary. He turns quickly into a monster and punches the first guy in the stomach, forcing him to keel over and on to the floor. He lost his breath, that had to hurt. As the bouncers come up the second guy says to them, this guy punched my friend for no reason.

Ann and about twenty others yell out, "Bull shit!"

Ann continues, "These two idiots harassed that poor young woman, he stopped them, and they hit him twice and failed a third time. You didn't come quick enough. Even after begging them to stop, they didn't, so he defended himself. And, well, that dude is still on the floor where he deserves to be. You kick him out and all 50 of us are leaving here and complaining to whoever is in charge. Now do the right things and take those two bums out of here."

The two bums go with security.

John says softly to the bouncer, "Watch the surveillance tape. I am a Park Ranger. I used verbal and non-verbal warnings and they ignored me. The cameras will confirm the crowd's story. I will press charges if needed."

John then takes mom by the hand and goes out to the dance floor as if nothing has happened. I hear him apologizing to mom as they head to the dance floor. I stare hard at Sara.

Sara doesn't back down, "Oh come on. He is cute and amazing. You saw what he did to those two. That was an amazing display of power. He dominated those two muscle heads. Imagine how he could dominate me. My only defense against him is the word no and that's a word he will never hear from me. We need to fuck his brains out."

I look at her with amazement.

Sara continues, "He is our boy toy for the week. Let's take him up on it. Your mom paid for him to come. Think about it. Just don't take too long. I don't think he is used to waiting much."

I see mom slow dancing with John and she is crying on his shoulder. She is holding him tight, this is fascinating. We each have had several drinks and we have two more sets of dances with John. We are exhausted and ready for bed. He gives us an hour head start so he isn't around the room while we are changing. There is a line of willing women to dance with him as we leave.

On the way back to our room I ask Sara, "Getting a little friendly with John, don't you think?"

Sara looks to be in love, "Oh yes. I want to be his friend and anything he wants me to be. I will do anything for him and to him. He can have me and any hole he wants."

My jealousy rages, I slap her across the face. Instantly I regret it. She has a look of hurt and betrayal on her face. She runs ahead and out of sight. I would have run after her, but mom held me by the arm.

Mom asks, "Was that really necessary? Are you mad at her because of what she said or because you want him for yourself?"

I use my eyes to bore a hole in my mother, "Well, if the Ice Queen doesn't speak of love. What would you know?" SMACK! I receive slap across my face.

Mom spoke in a hurt voice, "At least I know what to do with a real man. It's not my fault the man I loved was a hateful degenerate. He betrayed our marriage and me, I still live with the humiliation every day. It hurts."

She pushes me aside and walks away quickly. She likes him too. This trip is going to be fascinating. Back at the room, Sara won't speak to me. She took off her clothes, got in bed, and is facing the wall. Mom is in the washroom. I sit on the edge of the bed and reach to touch for Sara. She doesn't respond.

With my voice breaking I say, "Sara my love, I am sorry. You are right, I am jealous. I don't want to be, but he is so nice, how can you not like him? He is adorable. I am beginning to see what a horrible person I am. I now understand why men never liked me. I treated them like I did my own brother."

I sit on the edge of the bed, head in my hands, and cry. Sara gets up, leans on my back, and hugs me hard. Her body isn't on my back, only her breasts are. It feels amazing.

Sara uses a soft low pitch voice in my ear, "Don't mix realization and confusion with your true feelings. You are a good person deep inside." I know she is smiling now. "It just takes a lot to get through that thick shell of yours." I stop crying.

I can hear mom crying in the washroom. She has been in there for a while now. Sara gets out of bed and walks softly into the washroom and returns leading mom out and to her bed by hand. She sits down next to mom.

Sara sheepishly looks at mom, "I bet dinner was hard to listen to wasn't it?" Mom nods her head yes. "It sounded like a lot of truth in his words. I am not going to judge you, I don't know the hell you went through. I do know that there is an amazing man on board that loves you both very much even though his upbringing says he shouldn't. I think he has forgiven both of you and moved on with his life. Isn't it time you both think about doing the same? If the man that took all your abuse can forgive you, why can't you forgive yourself?"

Mom hugs Sara and then gets in bed sniffling. Sara comes back to me and I give her a life-jarring kiss. She falls into my lap as we embrace. We each grab a breast and rub a nipple but with mom right there, I don't push it. Mom tolerates my girlfriend, I don't want to push her. Not tonight. I hear John step in, but he never turns on a light. He slept on the couch. Instantly he is asleep.

The next morning John is already gone. At the dining room, they tell us John is waiting for us. How do they know John and how do they know he is with us? Because of swimming, he needed an early breakfast. Few people are up this early. Also, this is the first day at sea, so many will be sick. The crew has little to do, they gather around John as he explains how a poacher shot him.

Instantly, breakfast appears for us. More than we will ever eat but John helps us. The group disperses so we can talk. John, of course, is in a great mood. The rest of us are feeling the effects of the alcohol, mild hangovers.

John starts apologizing, "I am sorry about the lies at dinner. I wanted you to know how I felt but I didn't want strangers hating you. I hope you will forgive me."

Mom cuts me off, she grabs John's hands, "Honey, it is not you that should be apologizing. With as bad a mother as I was, it's nice to be Rachael and not the cruel Ice Queen. I do want to change. It's hard and I don't know how.

"I still hate your father for what he did and how he did it. I blamed you and every other man for his actions. I know you won't ever love me or think of me as your mother, but I would like to get to know you. I want to see what you have become. If possible, I would like to try and start a relationship again."

I look at mom and smile, "I think you have already started." We all have tears in our eyes.

John says, "I have to go sign up for the swimming races. Hope to see you there."

Mom looks at us with a giggle, "He really is a ball of sunshine. I wouldn't miss him in swimming trunks for anything. We better get there early, I bet many other women have the same thoughts we do. They can't keep their eyes off him."

Mom has a cute smile on her face.

Sara mutters, "Can you blame them? He is a hunk of a man."

Chapter 4 -- Swimming

We make our way down immediately after breakfast and there is already a crowd of women. At the top of the boat is an Olympic size pool. Not quite as wide but length wise, it's official. There is plenty of seating for watching the swimmers up and down the pool. We sit near the middle with most of the other people and listen to the women talk.

Random woman #1, "I met him at the club last night. He was awesome on his feet, perfect gentleman, and made me feel like a million dollars."

Random woman #2, "I accidentally rubbed a hand along his member. Oh my, he must be huge."

Random woman #3, "I will bet anything he wins all races. In the second lap the others will tire and slow down, he won't. With that much muscle, he will be full speed end to end."

The swimmers came out at the last minute and there is a collective gasp when John came out. His body is lean and chiseled. Every muscle is on display and it's amazing. He smiles and puts his arms in a bodybuilding pose then flexes and the women collectively moan. He smiles more and looks straight at us three. He winks. The third woman was right. He won every race. Some guys were almost as fast initially, but they faded where John never faded. He won all six prizes. Three are duplicates, he gives one to the second and third best racers and then the worst. That was nice of him. He hands all three envelopes to mom and requests we follow him.

He takes us to the massage parlor. One of the prizes is a massage for the group. We walk in, show the prize, and we sit for a while. A young woman comes to get us, college age, and cute. She greets John by name and with a hug. She is happy to see him. We go to a room and three more equally cute girls say, "Hi John," and giggle. There are four massage tables lined up.

The room is an inner room, no windows. For massages that is just fine with us. The walls are painted white and the floor is standard commercial tile. Overall, this is one of the worst looking rooms on board.

The first lady, Pat, instructs us to remove all our clothes and lay down on the table. Mom, Sara, and I stare at each other. While we stare, John takes off his shirt and swimming trucks so that he is now naked. He doesn't look at us, but he doesn't hide from us either. Even soft, he is bigger than the few I have seen. I see all of us staring at him. He gets up on the table. Now the rest of us strip and get up on tables.

I look over my shoulder and the women are playing rock, paper, scissors, presumably, the winner gets John. I smile at that.

Each of the young ladies introduces themselves to us but I am watching them prepare for us. They heat the oil in a warm water bath and then each strip down to a very thin one-piece body suit. They all look great in the suit. I am horny and wet already. I have Sara on my left and I can smell her scent. John is on my right and then mom is beyond him. Poor Sara, oh well.

All four women start at the same time and have no inhibitions about touching us. Their experience shows. They are both skilled and proficient. She could have spent much more time on my shoulders and ass but oh well. She does touch the side of my breasts that are spilling out on the sides but doesn't moan or giggle, it's just skin to her. Mom seems to be enjoying this the most. We all flip at the same time. John doesn't look at us, we all look at him.

They touch everything but what I need them to touch and we still have twenty minutes left. They announce they are done.

John mumbles, "We have twenty minutes left. How about I tip you all really nice and you each spend five minutes with us before you switch to the right. That way you all get to see first hand what I can do."

All four in unison say, "Lay back down."

This time the girl runs one hand around my breasts and the other hand slips some fingers into my cunt. Oh, she is a wicked woman. She is both squeezing my breast and tweaking a nipple with one hand while her other hand rubs against my clit and she is using her fingers to stimulate my pussy. Within moments she has me on the verge but won't take me over.

I look at John while the girls trade to the right and damn, he's hung like a bull. Freakishly long and wide around. I stare at him, I can't help it. I tremble because I am so close to my orgasm. Again, she denies me. She squeezes both breasts hard causing the tip of my tits to pop out. It's like my breasts have rope squeezing hard and separating my body from the breast. You have seen the sick videos. The tit looks like a ball and its purple from the abuse. That's what this felt like for a small moment of time. Squeeze and release, over and over. It was incredible up until she stopped.

I see the girl deep throating John's monster cock. How is that even possible? It's too big. Sara is now up on hands and knees while the girl is between her cheeks licking her ass. Sara is in love with John's cock. All four of us are moaning. Five minutes and switch. The new girl on me just goes to town with her tongue and she has talent. Far better than Sara and that is saying something.

Again, as I reach my orgasm she slows down. They are terrific at not going over too soon. It's frustrating as hell but I like a good tease. Mom sounds more frustrated and is not enjoying this as much, too bad. I lay back and enjoy this woman's touch. At five minutes they swap again. John's girl mounts his pole and takes it up the ass. Extremely impressive. He is fucking her in doggie position. My girl is using her tongue on my slit, and a hand on my clit. Again, her talents are top notch and I won't last long. Her technique is almost perfect. She is only using the tip of her tongue on my pussy lips, but her hand is manipulating my clit in a glorious way that will make me cum hard quickly.

Mom orgasms first. I can tell by the sounds, I never saw her. Sara follows quickly after with her own hard orgasm. For me, it's a blackout. My field of vision reduces until there is nothing left, and I am happy. I exist in my own private universe that feels perfect. I awake from a kiss, its ... John? Not at all what I expected. The four girls are gone. Somebody cleaned up my pussy and my clothes sit on the table, neatly folded.

We all dress and go up for lunch. We are all hungry after the massage, sex, and swimming races. John then drops us off at the salon where we get our hair and nails done. This is prize #2. John has zero interest in that. He tells us that he will meet us for dinner at 7:00. It's later because we are using the third prize, dinner with the captain, tonight.