Cuckold Assistant Ch. 02

Story Info
Liz teases Dan in the bedroom.
1.5k words
3.57
22k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling incredibly excited. Liz was coming over, and though it was always a fantasy of mine to get involved with her, I never expressed the fact myself. My wife and I were in a pretty open relationship, with the cuckolding aspect involved, but I've never been with another woman during our marriage, and didn't know if she would be okay with it.

Liz, though, was absolutely stunning. With blonde hair and huge tits, she captured the attention of every man who walked by her when she arrived at one of our usual parties. She seemed like she would be dominant as well, just by the way that she acted around others, like she would take no shit from them if they ever bothered her. That was incredibly hot for me, and I frequently fantasized being under her command, doing whatever she wanted to satisfy her.

It started off as a pretty innocent time. Liz was sleeping over at our guest bedroom, and Noel was setting up the hot tub and some champagne for a pretty sexy night. We chatted about the usual - our lives, the troubles at work, etc. and soon, we were all feeling pretty sleepy, enough for Liz to get up with her swimming suit to head to the shower.

I was still chatting with Noel when her eyes widened suddenly, an indication that she had forgotten something. "Dan..." She said.

"What?" I asked, a little confused.

"I forgot to give Liz her towels!"

I chuckled, and nodded as I exited from the tub myself, already feeling a little overwhelmed by the heat. I hoped Noel wouldn't be done anytime soon, and carried two plush towels to the guest room, knocking as I waited for her response. She hadn't replied after another knock, and I entered, wondering if I should place the towels in front of the bathroom or not. She was clearly enjoying the shower, with all the steam bellowing out, and I decided to just leave the towels, not wanting to disturb her. I was about to leave when I saw her clothes littered on the bed, like she had taken it off in a hurry. Her stilettos were on the ground, with long black heels that I couldn't understand how she could walk in.

On the bed though, under the dress she was wearing, a lacey black thong poked out, making my breath catch in my throat. I could smell her scent on it, and as I approached the bed, it overwhelmed me, beckoning me to breathe in. "Fuck." I said to myself. Like I was hypnotized, I pulled the dress aside, and spied a matching bra, so much larger than what I've seen on Noel. I cupped it in my hand, and could feel my growing erection straining against my swim trunks. I couldn't help it. I listened to my dick as it edged me on, telling me to explore more of her clothes. I picked the thong up and didn't bother studying the design as I pressed it against my face, inhaling deeply. It had her scent all over it, and some juices on top, indicating she had been wearing it all day. It was making me uncontrollably hard, so I sat down properly on the bed, hoping she would be showering for a while longer. I didn't know what I would do if she caught me red-handed.

I pulled my dick out from my trunks, deciding that I would run away as soon as I heard her turn the shower off, and began to stroke it, moaning as I pressed the thong deeper into my face. I sniffed it repeatedly as I imagined her crotch grinding against my face, pulling me deeper into her to get my tongue as deep inside her as possible. My pre-cum was already oozing out of me, and I used it as a lubricant as I smeared it against my dick, making me stroke even harder. I had to cum soon... very soon. She would be coming out any second now, and the embarrassment of having her catch me would kill me. I was so lost in thought I realized I hadn't been listening in on the shower like I promised I would just moments before, and stopped abruptly when I heard a gasp as a womanly figure stepped in front of me, folding her arms as she glared at my hand on my dick.

"What in god's name are you doing?" She asked me, arms still crossed. The towel that I had provided for her was now wrapped around her body, hiding her figure from me.

I tucked my dick back into my trunks, and my face was crimson as I replied, "um... it's not how it looks."

"It's exactly how it looks!" She cried out. "I knew you had a thing for me, Dan. But I had no idea you were such a huge pervert!"

"Don't tell Noel." I said, knowing I had been caught red-handed.

She thought for a few seconds, deliberately making me squirm. "I promise I won't tell her... but you have to give me something in return."

"What? Anything!" I said, and realizing I was still holding onto her thong, dropped it on the bed as I stood up.

She glanced at it for a second before saying, "why don't you do to me exactly what you imagined you were doing?" She was smirking like a cat, and I gapped at her, unable to imagine my luck. She didn't wait for my response as she lied back against her bed, shoving her belongings aside to give me complete access. She pulled her towel up, showing me her beautifully shaven crotch, already slightly wet with her juices.

I moved between her thighs obediently, and parted her lips, licking her slowly, tasting her juices against my tongue. It was even better than I'd imagined. "Faster, slut." She said, and I nodded in response, knowing she would be getting her way tonight. I increased my speed, and began to circle my tongue against her clit. She nodded in appreciation, and her body arched against my face as I worshipped her. She grabbed my hair instantly, pulling me in deeper to her crotch, making it difficult for me to breathe. I wasn't thinking about breathing at the moment, though, and would've happily died that moment, tasting her sweet, sweet juices.

"Good boy." She purred, and I pushed two fingers into her in response. She cried out at that, and began to grind into my fingers with the same momentum as me fucking her insides. She was incredibly tight, and her milking and squeezing was making me think incredibly dirty thoughts, mostly consisting of how it would feel if my dick was inside of her. She would've drained me dry.

I continued thrusting into her, in perfect rhythm to the licking of my tongue against her clit. I was no amature at this, and she knew it herself as she moaned even louder, her voice completely out of control. Good. I wanted her to dream of my tongue after this was done. She was humping me like crazy, and I knew she was close. I wanted to drag it out as much as possible though, and as she reached the very edge, her moans getting even louder, I stopped my motions completely, making her stay on the very edge.

"Why did you stop?" She cried out, incredibly frustrated.

"You never told me you wanted to cum." I said, lifting my head up as her juices dripped down my face.

"Fuck you." She said. "Make me cum, goddammit!"

I complied to her wishes, and moved down to lick and fuck her again. I knew the orgasm would be insanely good, especially with the edging, and she was back to her thrusting again as I pushed her right to the very edge. This time, I let her go right over, and she pulled on my hair hard as she rode it out, her juices practically spraying me as it dripped down my hand. I moved back when she was done, and wiped her juices off my arm, grinning at her.

"Wipe that smirk off your face, or I'll tell Noel what happened." She said.

"Based on how much you were screaming, I'm sure she already knows." I retorted back. She composed herself quickly though, and moved across the bed, still breathing unevenly, and grabbed the thong that had been abandoned by me earlier. Assuming she wanted to be alone, I moved out of the room, but turned back when she said, "here. Keep this to masturbate too."

I stared at her in shock as she threw the thong at me, slapping me right across the face with it. It fell onto my hands, and I thanked her in bewilderment as I shoved it in my swimming trunks, leaving the room.

I entered our own bathroom immediately after, and finished the job, just as she had asked.