Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of this may sadden you but I believe honesty is important. My love for you has only increased in all these years; so this is not a reflection on our relationship but simply your wife's irrational fascination with K. Your wife has fantasized over a zillion times of having to spend her first night after wedding with him, offering him her virginity.

It may still not explain why your wife chose him as her lover. It may have been his dark complexion, ugly looks, short stature, expanded waist. In other words, the stark contrast between him and your wife. What I know for sure it was his unwavering confidence of his ability to woo your wife. His unrelenting passion to make your wife his slut. I still haven't fathomed the complexity of our relationship yet but someday perhaps we both would understand it.

All of this even when she wasn't aware of his sexual competency.

What now?

If this has already annoyed you then please don't read any further. However, if it has given you a stiff erection then do continue to read. If you are confident of my love for you and my commitment to our family then please do read. Our life needn't be be mundane and if want it could be not only exciting but also unique in many ways.

It should be apparent that K has a special place in my heart and it isn't the platonic corner. K also happens to be our well wisher - someone whom we can trust and rely on as you learn the ropes of running and expanding a business. A is shrewd as well and hence we would need K's guidance in guarding our interest in business. While we can count on K's support even otherwise, I believe, expanding our family to include him would be an excellent way to have him on our side for life.

K, however, has his own ways. He derives pleasure in letting you know that your wife is his slut. It may surprise you to know that it was his suggestion that I don't allow you intercourse until our anniversary. K doesn't know that I experimented with his advice. I was curious to observe what your reaction may be. It indeed surprised me that the intensity actually increased and our sexual episodes were much longer and we indulged far more often during this period.

K also insisted on defiling me before sending to you. His conjecture was that it would fire up your libido. The first time I experimented with it was when you allowed him liberties in your presence. The sex was electrifying that day. Semen on my breath invigorated you as you simply didn't stop sucking on my lips. Similarly, semen inside my vagina made you go down on me for much longer durations. These were done on his insistence but K has no idea that I had experimented with that already. There were only traces of semen in all the occasions but every time it always had an amplifying effect on you.

I kept you in the dark as performing the experiments with your knowledge would have no significance. K's experiments are deceptively innocuous as many do have a lasting effect. One of K's experiments is something that has always unnerved you. But before I explain that, let me elaborate on how we ended up here.

As explained earlier, K had struck a chord in me much before even we started contemplating on our sexual fantasies. This was evident to everyone around us, except you. You only thought of him as a lecherous, elderly neighbor. His daughters, however, knew K treated me extra specially and were aware of his fascination with me. In the third year of our marriage, his elder daughter, M, shared about her father's fascination with me. She explained while this may seem scandalous and inappropriate it was explainable. Due to my close proximity, young age, and his unsatisfied state this was bound to happen. She asked me to overlook it. However, she suggested that if I ever considered on cheating you then I shouldn't write him off as an old man.

My friendship with M grew over that period and we came far more closer. Finding me not offended by her admission of Father's love for me, she started sharing gory details about K's adventurous lifestyle before her mother passed away. And even to some extent until a few years later after her death his affairs continued. She explained how the women were absolutely smitten by their father and how frequently they visited their place without any reason. Often she would overhear the moans of the women as her father would screw them in his bedroom. It were as if the women never refused anything in the bedroom. Something changed around that time and he focused on bringing up his two daughters.

When I became pregnant with Tushar, she said had I been more considerate for K a few months back, he would have fathered our child. Her odd remark did offend me but it also occured to me that subconsciously I had craved for this all along. It was always him taking me bareback and always in the fertile phase. When I recollected that my pangs would always peak during that phase when I would find opportunities to get closer to him. Nothing much had happened until them but I had allowed him to touch me in a non-sexual way. M was confident that I too was attracted to him. She warned that the sparks would fly sooner or later and in fact urged me to contemplate on initiating an affair as soon as I was comfortable after childbirth. She cautioned, however, to get started on birth control as her father had a penchant for knocking up the women he slept with. The stories we read where the woman and sometimes the couple constantly chose the lovers to impregnate the wife were already etched in my mind. And M's prophecy turned out to be a self-fulfilling prophecy. The more I thought about the more my body yearned for it.

Eventually, after T's birth you became adamant of living out our fantasies. And here M was suggesting how K could stretch out my already dilated vagina. Needless to mention that K had to be my first choice as a lover. If it hasn't been apparent yet then let me clarify that one of his experiments is to try fathering our child. So, your apprehensions weren't unwarranted. However, not considering him as a choice was hardly an option for us. Apart from the fact that he is a shrewd businessman and can help us grow our business, he lived right next door and practically spent most of his time with us. It was a perfect setup. Yes, my morbid fascination with him was an issue that I knew would hinder my ability to keep sex with him under control.

K had zero regard for the privilege he was getting. Knowing very well that I was insisting on a condom, he would more often than not push his luck. On occasions having spent once inside a condom, he picked it up immediately after getting rid of his condom and stuffing his cum soaked penis back into my vagina again. It is as if he knows in only a matter of months he would have me pregnant with his child. And I don't doubt that possibility. Yet it is that willingness of mine that has paved the path for our partnership with A. It is that same willingness that has brought him much closer to me than any other woman he had been with earlier. Just in case you are wondering, I had started with the pills already, so there wasn't a chance of mishap.

My conscious mind may disagree with my body but it can never win over it. In the heat of the moment it always gives in. Although, I would strive to keep such mishaps from occurring we should never rule out the possibility of an accident or my unquestionable surrender to his supreme equipment. If at all, the chances of such an event is far more likely given my young age and my eagerness to please him.

Neither should we shun away from such notions as K's ulterior motive is to impregnate your wife. Our resistance would only intensify his efforts. And yet not able to sow his seeds would only turn him away from us.

None of this should surprise you - not completely. You had always imagined me with a potent lover; someone who could satisfy my sexual hunger, someone who could captivate me. You have always wanted the very best for me. And hence despite your reservations and knowing very well about the dangers of making out with K you didn't stop me. You cautioned me but your urge to see your wife mate with K was far stronger than your conscious mind.

Remember, I have not spoken about A yet. A is indeed secondary and although I have never thought about him much, I do find him attractive. We could include A in our inner circle if you can live with the idea of your wife getting boned by two elderly gentlemen on a regular basis while you toil at work. If you were to ask me to choose between the two then answer should be obvious. But, I suspect we may really not have the liberty to choose one or other.

There is a strong chance that these two elderly gentlemen may enjoy my youth far more than you could ever enjoy. It is evident for the next several years K may have full access to your wife on a daily basis. A may not have that kind of frequency but it is clear that he would take advantage of the opportunities presented to him amply. Perhaps you wouldn't want anything short of it either.

It is our anniversary today. It has been four years since we committed to each other. We may have erred from our traditional, monogamous lifestyle but our marriage is on strong foundation. Our love very strong and our commitment to each other only increases each passing day. We may have a choice to make this year - either we could keep it the same way it has been all these four years or aspire for something greater.

Having come down this path, I would like to see us progress further. Plain vanilla lifestyle doesn't enchant me anymore. However, it is important that we decide on this together as a couple instead of me making the decision. If things are unclear to you, please reread the letter again. Here are my conditions, no matter what choice we make:

a. We don't ever talk about this letter and any of the details that I have shared with you. Think of this letter as my secret diary that you accidentally read.

b. Don't hold a grudge against me for doing things without your consent. We have to trust each other and know that none of us would do something that would jeopardize our relationship.

c. Honestly admit our choices. There is no point hiding our feelings when an adventurous lifestyle awaits us.

d. Be willing to live with the consequences. Despite all our precautions things may go wrong. We need to take it in stride as we coast down this adventurous path.

e. Realize that life may seem unfair with me having all the benefits. However, that is precisely what got us down this path - trying to give your wife the best. Never forget that there are some things your wife does only to give you that pleasure that you yearn for.

f. Things may go too far and accept that they will. Why wouldn't anyone want to capitalize on such a splendid opportunity with a beautiful, young wife? Even if we want to extricate ourselves from the situation, it may not always be easy.

g. FInally, always remember there is nothing more important to me than our relationship. No matter what I say or what I do with others, you should never doubt my love for you and my dedication to our family.

Now let's talk about the various choices we have.

Choice 1 - Put an end

We agree that it was great while it lasted. However realizing the treacherous nature of this lifestyle we decide to put an end to it. Realize that if you do pick this choice then we would put an end to everything. As I said earlier it may be difficult for us to extricate from this situation given that K already has tasted your wife but I will try my best.

Choice 2 - Continue with our extracurricular activities

We like to spice our lives and like the experiments that we have played with so far. However, we don't really want to escalate it any further. K would be allowed infrequent liberties but there would be set boundaries. We may let K know about our stance and allow him the pleasure of my company as long as he honored our agreement. This is the stage at which we currently are but we may have flirted with the higher choices. It sounds like the status quo could be maintained but I am not quite sure about it.

Choice 3 - Let's not kid ourselves

Well, let's face the reality. To assume that K would be happy to honor our artificial boundaries is naive. He never asked our permission in the first place and this may have happened even if we had not agreed a priori. Let's just accept him as my husband and give him that status. Let him enjoy the charms of your wife, have the love that he always longed for, and the warmth of her body that he always craved for. We could come to an arrangement where during certain days of the week, I am his wife. However, I insist that he spends time with me in our house. We keep my relationship with him and my relationship with you quite separate; just the way Draupadi did it.

Choice 4 - Time to be brave

Well, K has a mind of his own. No matter how much we try to keep it even he would get a large share of his wife. Even if we insisted on splitting the number of nights evenly, we know that he could have far more sessions with his wife. It should be no secret that during each of those sessions he can take me to heights that we have rarely scaled together. And with his penchant for control, we know that he would take your place as my first husband. Hence instead of considering both the relationships evenly - when it comes to sex, we can weigh my relationship with him higher than ours. Please do understand that K would be my primary husband (sexually) once you make this choice. This is much more than what we have ever contemplated but I am quite certain that we both would relish it.

Choice 5 - Liberate ourselves

We no longer have to live a normal life. Given that I have two husbands of which one is far more sexually potent than the other, interesting ramifications arise. We don't restrict ourselves to conventional sex but instead try things and openly experiment to learn new ways of making love.

Choice 6 - Fate

Let us accept our fate. Accept that K is the alpha male of our family and deserves to be first in every regard. He deserves to go to bed with his wife first, sleep with her whole night if he wishes, be the first to screw her, and even impregnate his wife. Not once; not twice but as many times as he pleases.

Each choice subsumes the previous choice and builds on it. You needn't worry about my choice as we began on this path on your insistence. If you do wish to end it please make the first choice and we will not entertain any such possibility in the future. This may irk K and I am not quite sure how he would react to this. Not to mention the support we have garnered in the recent months should not be counted on.

In choosing any of the above choices, please don't worry about societal norms. It wouldn't be known outside of our circle, so please don't make your decisions out of that worry. As things stand today we find ourselves at Choice 2. There are four more steps ahead of us before we can embrace this lifestyle wholeheartedly. This progression doesn't have to happen overnight should we choose to embrace it.

If you are still concerned about my choice then there is sufficient information in this letter that should make it clear. Please reread the letter and make up your mind before coming home.

The choices have significant impact on our relationship in the long term but any choice 4 and above would have an immediate effect on our relationship. If you opt for any choice 4 and above, then we should celebrate our anniversary with K and that essentially means me celebrating with him. Please keep in mind that with any choice above 4, K would be an integral part of our life and not much could stay hidden from him. No matter what choice we make we should be honest with each other and make sure that the progression is smooth and something that we all are comfortable with.

Happy choosing.

Yours lovingly,

M

Finally, my wife Manisha put forward the proposal that Kishanchanji had for her. Not in the manner he had phrased it but something very similar. Choice 4 or somewhere between choices 4 & 5 was what she agreed with Kishanchanji. Choice 6 was her own twist.

Manisha's choice was flagrantly evident. I read the letter several times to confirm but each time her choice became more and more emphatic.

Kishanchanji may have eventually scored with her anyway, so me denying that wasn't really much of an option. And quite honestly, I had entertained that idea several times already. While my mind had already arrived at a decision, I kept on consciously reviewing it over and over again. My rational mind wanted to postpone the eventuality as much as it can and I tried to stick around choices 3 or 4.

We were supposed to head out for dinner at about 7:00pm. When I reached home about half an hour earlier than planned, she was still getting ready. She had just finished her bath and was about to get ready. She ignored me and went about working on her chores. When I tried to hug her from behind, she shooed me away saying, "I need to get ready for my husband!"

"Which one is up to you," she quipped, as she walked past me. Her hips swaying sensually. She indeed was acting aloof; not sure what she really expected from me. It took half-an-hour to get ready when she stepped out, she stunned me.

Manisha wore her wedding saree for the occasion. It was a deep red colored, intricately woven saree complete with the very same blouse she wore on our wedding day. Her jewelry was much simpler but I noticed that she wore the necklace that Kishanchanji presented her. She never needed any makeup but on this occasion, she put a little bit of lipstick, to match the color of her saree. Her hands sported a ton of bangles and the palms of her hands were adorned by Mehndi. She looked an exact replica of the Manisha I married 4 years ago with no perceptible changes in her looks. She had put on a little bit of weight, with sizeable breasts now. If I had a choice between this Manisha and the Manisha I married four years back, I would have opted for this one. Ever since she mated with Kishanchanji she had become far more alluring, in every imaginable way.

Her attire had shocked me. I sensed a surge in my groins. It was a special occasion for her and perhaps for us. She hadn't dressed this way during the previous anniversaries. She avoided looking at me and continued with finishing her chores so that we could step out. Remembering that she had fantasized of Kishanchanji taking her virginity on her wedding night, I realized that perhaps she wanted to enact that fantasy of hers. Perhaps she expected me to be brave and embrace "Choice 4."

The whole afternoon I had been fretting with this notion. Why was I trying to restrict Manisha's freedom? It was evident that Manisha was aiming for the ultimate - Choice 6. If it were just fantasies then I wouldn't aim for anything short of that either. However, real life is complicated and all our choices have consequences. And often we are just not willing to live with the consequences.

We were a young couple married very early and have one child with no near relatives. In fact, we considered our friends to be our relatives as that's the set of people we interacted with often. We were fairly affluent, although our business had been struggling for a year or so. So, financial stability was not much of concern for both of us. Yes, we didn't want to squander what we had and definitely wanted to build on what we already had. On the sex front, we had liberated ourselves from the shackles of a conventional society. It was evident to both of us for the next foreseeable future Kishanchanji could visit us and spend intimate moments with Manisha without causing an iota of complication to our lives, at least not externally. Manisha's confession that she would have succumbed to him sooner or later took away some of my guilt. After all, I lead her down this path but with her admission, perhaps she wasn't a reluctant victim either. As I thought about it methodically, I realized that what bothered me the most was the fact that Kishanchanji would know that I was cuckold. Yet, it was clear that he already knew about it. If I furthered this, then it also bothered me that he would be aware of my tacit approval while impregnating Manisha. However, societal compulsions were of least concern as Manisha was shrewd woman and she had already contemplated on the consequences.