Cuckolded by My Brother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of a zipper being lowered caught my attention. Brad had undone his pants. He wasn't wearing underwear, so his cock was on full display as he divided his attention between the road and what was happening in the backseat.

"Get to it, cucky," he said.

Meekly, I bent down and took his cock in my mouth. The girls moaned at the sight. I bobbed my head up and down as Brad thrust his hips in a fucking motion. That's what he was doing, after all. Fucking my mouth.

Soon there was a lot of heavy breathing in the car. From Brad and Patty and Donna.

"Look at that," said my wife. "My husband's a cock whore. The little faggot loves the taste of cock. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. Gonna cum on your fingers, sis."

"Back at you," huffed Donna.

"Oh, my fucking god," Patty cried, her body shaking with her orgasm. Donna was right behind, screaming, "Unh, unh, yes, yes, I'm fucking cumming!"

At that moment, Brad grunted and unloaded in my mouth. I have to confess, I eagerly swallowed every spurt, every delicious drop.

Once again, I was the only one that hadn't cum. The life of a cuckhold, I guess.

By the time the three of them had recovered, we arrived at the restaurant. Brad requested a specific table, and we were seated in a dark corner. Brad rearranged the seats so that Patty and Donna were on either side of him. I sat across from them.

After the waiter took our drink order, Brad turned to each woman and whispered something in their ears. They smiled and fidgeted in their seats. I knew what they were doing. They were lifting their dresses and adjusting themselves so that Brad would have free access to their pussies. I was astounded that my formally sexually repressed wife would now take such risks. True, the tablecloth covered her, but still, the restaurant was crowded and there were waiters coming back and forth to our table.

That didn't deter Brad, however. His hands disappeared under the tabletop and both women suddenly went rigid. Patty's eyelids fluttered and her lips twisted in an 'O' of pleasure. Donna mirrored her sister's expression.

I casually dropped my napkin to the floor. Bending down, I glanced under the table to find what I suspected -- Brad's index fingers worked deep into each woman's cunt. Meanwhile, Patty had her hand wrapped around Brad's bare cock and was jacking it.

I sat back up. Brad grinned at me and leaned across the table.

"I hate when women shave their pussies," he whispered to me. "Nothing I like better than a thick bush of cunt hair. I'm lucky that your wife is like her sister."

He leaned back and continued masturbating Patty and Donna. The women managed to croak out a food order when the waiter reappeared, apparently none the wiser.

When he departed again, I could see Brad quickening his pace. Soon, Patty closed her eyes, and her body shook, which triggered Donna's orgasm. Once Patty had come down from her orgasmic high, Brad put his hand behind her head and pushed her face into his lap. I looked around, fearful someone would see, but no one seemed to be paying us any attention and that was fortunate because I could hear the slurps of Patty's tongue on Brad's cock. She must have been doing a great job because his eyes took on a thousand-yard-stare. In a few moments, he made a short snorting sound and came in her mouth. Patty sat up and wiped away excess cum from her lips.

What kind of man was I to let this continue? What kind of husband watched as another man fucked his wife in the ass and mouth and did nothing to stop it? What kind of person didn't bite off the cock he was forced to fellate?

Me. I was that kind of man.

Somehow, we managed to make it through dinner and return home. Patty and Donna again brought one another to orgasm in the back of the car.

When we entered the house, Brad ordered both Patty and me to get naked on our bed. "I'm going to take Patty's cunt and your ass tonight, Tom."

I thought maybe Patty would balk at this. As I said, vaginal sex had become painful for her, and we'd stopped what I now knew was our mundane fucking long before I lost the ability to get an erection. She hadn't had a cock in her pussy for years. And, of course, I'd never had a cock up my ass. Never had anything up my ass. Then again, I'd never cleaned a man's slimy cock with my mouth and tongue or eaten someone else's cum from my wife's ass and sister-in-law's cunt before.

But again, Patty surprised me. Her eyes were shining with desire, and she licked her lips in anticipation.

We did as we were told. I lay beside Patty on the bed. Her legs were spread as wide as she could, and her fingers played with her clit. The first order of business was to get her ready for Brad's cock. A naked Donna took care of that by shoving her head between Patty's thick thighs and tongue fucking her sister's cunt. Once she had Patty moaning, Donna swiveled around and plopped her own cunt down on Patty's face. The girls spent a few minutes 69ing. I watched, playing with my pathetic, limp dick. Even if I couldn't get it up, the scene before me was erotic as hell and it felt good to stimulate myself.

"Okay, Donna," Brad said. "She's wet enough."

Donna let out a whimper of complaint, but slowly moved off her sister. Brad knelt between Patty's legs, rubbed his cock through her slit a few times, then gently pushed the mushroom head it into her waiting hole.

She grimaced at first, but Donna's fingers danced over Patty's clit and Patty soon forgot any pain. Brad calmly shoved his cock in further and further until he was balls deep in her cunt. Patty gasped, though I wasn't sure if it was from pain or pleasure. Or both.

Brad paused a moment or two, then gradually withdrew his cock until only the head remained inside. He repeated the process a few more times until Patty bared her teeth and rasped, "Do it! Fucking do me, Brad! Fuck my pussy! My cunt! Make me your fucking whore. Fuck me! Oh, please fuck me!"

And Brad did. His strokes increased in speed and within minutes he was pounding her cunt.

"Yes, yes," she shouted. "Unh, unh, unh. That's it, fuck my pussy. Harder! Faster! Now my ass and my cunt are yours. All yours. Anytime, anywhere. Unh. I'm gonna, unh, fucking, unh, cum. Cum all over your fucking cock you fucking bastard."

Patty reached out and grabbed her sister behind her head, pulling her in for an open-mouthed kiss. Her tongue disappeared inside Donna's open maw and that's when she came. For the first time. Brad kept fucking her and she came again. And again. I was close to coming myself, when Brad pulled out of Patty.

"Can't cum too soon," he said. "Still have work to do."

He turned to me. "Get on your knees," he said.

This wasn't something I wanted. None of it was something I wanted. But I'd been too weak to stop it. Too much of a wimp to put my foot down with Patty.

"No," I said murmured.

"Get on your fucking knees," he said again, more forcefully this time.

Donna had crawled up and sandwiched Patty's face between her meaty legs and humped her sister's mouth. My stomach quivered at the sight.

Patty stopped lapping Donna's cunt long enough to say, "Get on your knees like he told you sissy boy."

I just stared at her, unbelieving. My wife had just called me a sissy and urged Brad to fuck my ass. I momentarily froze and Brad took advantage to turn me onto my stomach and pin me with his body. He lifted me by the waist until my ass was in the air and my face mashed into the bed. I heard him spit on his hand, then felt a finger invade my anal hole. He carved it in and out a few times before removing it. Then it was there. His cock. At the entrance of my asshole.

He didn't take his time as he did with Patty. With a massive shove he plunged his cock into my ass, and I yelped. At first there was a burning sensation, then pain like I'd never felt before. Brad dug his fingers into my ass cheeks and spread them until I thought he would split me in half. I thrashed and bucked but he held on and started to fuck me. That's when I started to beg.

"Please stop," I pleaded. "Please."

In the fog of my pain, I first heard Donna grind out a shattering orgasm on Patty's face and then my wife shout to Brad, "No, don't stop. Look at his little prick hanging there. Can't get it up. Can't fuck his wife like a real man. Show him how a real man fucks. Fuck him good. He couldn't stop you from fucking me in my ass, my mouth, my cunt. So, fuck the little sissy's faggot ass. Make his ass yours, too."

He was doing just that, his ball sack smacking up against my own. My mind emptied and there was nothing but the pain. Brad kept fucking and fucking and fucking me.

And then ... and then ... the pain fell away and suddenly his cock felt ... good. Donna reached over and started playing with my needy limp cock, exciting the head with her fingertips.

God, I realized that I was ... turned on. Brad could tell by the way my body was reacting. Instead of pulling away from him, I'd begun to hump back against his thrusts. I didn't remember the moment that started, but it had.

"Yeah," I said, breathless. "Fuck me Brad. Fuck that ass. My sissy ass. Cum in me. Cum. Cum. Cum."

"Yeah, you fucking little bitch, you're mine now," Brad roared. "I own you. Own your ass, like I own your wife's ass and cunt. You're both mine now. Understand?"

"Ooooh, yes, yes, yes," I blurted out. "Make me your bitch. Make me your ass whore. Own me, fuck me. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck."

Donna's ministrations worked their magic and my cock dumped its pathetic seed all over the bed. Brad stiffened and, with a moan of release, unloosed his own cum deep into my bowels.

Winded, Brad pulled out of my ass with an audible plop. His deflating cock hung between his legs, coated with his cum and my ass juices.

"Hey sissy boy," said my wife as she twirled one of her sister's nipples in her fingers. "Brad's cock needs cleaning."

"Yes," I said, hungrily eying Brad's manhood. "Yes, it does," and opened my mouth wide.

12