Cunnilingus, My Favorite Pastime

Story Info
He discovers his love for cunnilingus and creampie.
2.5k words
4.25
191.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cunnilingus, My Favorite Pastime

The First Installment of a Perverts Sex Life

Authored by a Fanatical Cunnilingus Addict

I love eating pussy, I love the taste and the smell, I love rubbing my face in it, I love sticking my nose in it, I love sticking my tongue in it and sucking it. I love the look of it, The bigger and the more its been used the better. I love large labia and large urethra openings that I can put my tongue in. There are no ugly pussy's only eatable ones.

I would rather suck a pussy than fuck one, unless I can suck it after I fuck it. I have sucked and licked pussy after other guys or myself fuck them and this has always caused me to have a massive ejaculation. I enjoy the taste and the odor of a freshly fucked pussy. I also enjoy the taste of a woman's mouth after a good blowjob. I didn't always feel this way, let me explain.

I was born in the bible belt of Alabama, the only sex that was acceptable was the missionary position and only for married people. That was the rule unless you were the preacher of a major religion or into politics.

All the preachers and elected officials lived by their own rules. The preachers went after the babes with the biggest tits and the politicians did what ever they wanted. Eating pussy or getting a blowjob was a crime against nature. The people in office or in any other area of power were able to perform these acts but if a citizen without any authority practiced this and was caught, they went to prison.

I went down on my wife on our honeymoon, she liked it, as a matter of fact she loved it, cunnilingus became a main part of our sex life. In a marriage that lasted 12 years I probably had my face between her legs for a total of 4 years, I really liked sucking her pussy. I would eat her before we fucked, while we fucked and especially after we fucked. I became very fond of creampie. Still am.

Our favorite position was me laying on my back and her kneeling over my face; I could eat her for hours like this. She would hold onto the headboard of the bed and slide her pussy up and down on my face, it was great. She had multiple orgasms in this position and her juices would flow like unreal. As I was eating her one night she got so hot that she lost control of her bladder and I got a mouth full of pee. At first I was a little upset, hell I almost drowned, then I realized that I really didn't mind and it turned me on. After that I would lick her pussy dry instead of her using toilet paper. I also learned to like eating her during her period. Maureen loved having my face between her legs, she knew that I was addicted to eating her as much as I was to cigarettes and that this gave her certain powers over me. She liked to have me eat bananas out of her pussy. When she would come up with some thing I didn't go along with she would not let me have sex of any kind until I would do what she wanted. She decided that I should lick her asshole, I wasn't to keen on the idea but I tried it. She went wild, she said that this gave her a thrill like nothing she had ever experienced before. From then on I had two holes to lick. If you have never licked your woman's asshole you should do it at least once, she will either think you are the greatest lover or the sickest pervert on earth.

As I mentioned earlier I have sucked other guys cum from Maureen's pussy, I didn't know it at the time but I had tasted my best friends cum, my brothers cum and several unknown guys. I worked in job that required travel and when I was out of town she had several lovers visit her. She liked to have them fuck her when she knew that I would be back from a trip. When I returned to town I had to go to the office to turn in my paper work and I would call and let her know when I would be home. She would call one of her studs to come over and fuck her. She would also blow them. When I would get home she would meet me nude, give me a big sloppy kiss and then have me eat her. I thought she loved me so much that she just couldn't wait until she had sex with me. Oh! Well, so much for the male ego. I did like the fact that she was always so well lubricated when I got home. Boy, I really turned her on, or so I thought.

Shortly after we were married I got her to suck me off, she had never done a blowjob before, or so she said. Any way I came in her mouth, you would have thought I had fed her poison. She jumped out of bed, ran to the bath room spiting my cum out on the way. Then she brushed her teeth and washed her mouth with Listerine and let me know that she would never suck me again. And she never did. I found out later that she liked giving head to other guys then would give me the big sloppy kisses. I never found out how many guys she had sex with. Probably best I don't know, I do have the feeling that I sucked a lot of cock by proxy. I hope that I enjoyed it.

We had been married about 8 years when Maureen asked me if I would like to try a threesome, of course my first thought was 2 women and myself. Wrong! How about her first hubby and me. I never knew that there was a first hubby. Seems she got married when she was 15, they got a divorce at 16. I figured what the hell maybe it would be good. Also I had a secret desire to eat Maureen while she was being fucked. Maureen made the arrangements with Don and he came to our house on a Saturday morning. He seemed like a nice guy and he did bring a case of beer with him.

We made small talk and drank a few beers and got to know each other a bit. I was getting a little high and was getting excited that I would soon get to suck a pussy that was filled by another guy's cock when Maureen came into the room naked. Don and I striped and naturally checked each other out. He had a longer cock than me but I had more girth. He was uncut and I am circumcised. Maureen came and sat on the couch between us and asked how we wanted to proceed. Don immediately said that he wanted one of Maureen's fabulous blowjobs, which stunned me. I said she doesn't do head, Don then said that she was the best cocksucker he had ever had. I looked at Maureen and asked what was going on. She said that she told me that she would never suck me again, not that she would never suck a cock again. I wasn't real happy with this but decided not to pursue it at the time. Besides I still wanted to eat her while Don was fucking her.

To get things started Maureen leaned over and sucked Don's cock into her mouth. I got on the floor and started sucking her pussy. When Don got hard Maureen said that she would like him to fuck her. I moved away so she could straddle Don and slide his cock in her. He was sitting on the couch and she was on top of him, as she started humping him I licked her asshole. After a few minuets I asked her to turn around and let him enter her from behind so I could lick her pussy. She liked that idea and made the switch. It was a real turn on watching my wife slide Don's cock into her pussy; I almost came watching this. After they got connected I started licking and sucking her clit while Don fucked her. It didn't take long before I was licking the shaft of his cock along with her pussy. God, I had the hardest stiffest cock I had ever had. Don's balls got tight and it was obvious that he was going to spill his load at any second. I wasn't sure weather I should keep licking them or back off and watch, Don solved that for me. He started shooting cum in Maureen's pussy and before I could move he pulled out and his cock went into my mouth. He finished in my mouth; I enjoyed that and sucked up all his juice. When I finished Don I sucked and licked all his cum from Maureen's pussy and the cum from her ass. I still had a monster erection so I started fucking Maureen, after I came I got to suck my cum from her hot cunt.

We had to take a break and have another beer, Don asked me if I made a habit of sucking Maureen while she got fucked and giving such a good blowjob to the guy. I told him that this had been a first for both, but I hoped it wouldn't be the last. Maureen was surprised to hear that I had sucked Don's cock and said that she wanted to watch me do it. We had another beer and I got on the floor and took Don's cock in my mouth and gave him a super blowjob and swallowed every drop of his cum. Maureen was turned on by watching me suck his cock and even had a orgasm.

This was the first time I knew that I was ingesting another mans cum by eating my wife's pussy but it wasn't the last time I did it. Maureen, Don and I had many more times together and we enjoyed them all.

I became quit a cocksucker as well as perfecting my skills at cunnilingus. I even managed to bring other men into our perverted life style.

I arranged a super gangbang on 1 occasion. Maureen had made a comment about being the only woman on an island with 5 or 6 guys for a week to see what it would be like. I couldn't get the island but did find a resort where orgies were held and made reservations for a two-week stay. We arrived on a Monday and got settled into our room. Then decided to go to the pool and soak up some sun, that's when Maureen found out that clothing was not allowed. There weren't many people there that day, maybe 10 or 12, but there were enough to get her fucked 3 times at the pool. When we got to the pool there were 5 men and a woman there, 2 of the guys were with the woman and the other 3 were together.

We got some chairs close to the 3 guys and I started putting sun tan lotion on Maureen's back, when I was rubbing the lotion on her ass and between her legs the guys were very interested. The oldest guy (45 or 50) came over and asked if he could buy us a drink. Naturally we accepted. He sat in a chair with a full view between Maureen's legs which she parted more so he could see her pussy. Shortly his 2 friends joined us; we all had 3 or 4 drinks then we were invited to their room to cool off. As soon as we were in the room Jack, our first guy asked if he could give Maureen a kiss, she turned to him and said sure, he pushed her onto the bed and started kissing her pussy. He did ask if he could kiss her and he didn't say where. This was a good start to a lot of fucking and sucking for all of us.

It turned out that 1 of the younger men was Jack's son and the other was a nephew. Jack had learned of this place years ago when he brought his wife here for a vacation. He was in for a big surprise. After his wife died he returned at least once a year for the no holds barred sex. This was the first trip for his son and nephew. Both guys seemed to be in shock watching Jack eating a woman he had just met while her husband sat and watched. Since we were all nude it was obvious that I was turned on as Jack moved up and started fucking her. By now both of these guys had erections, I told them that Maureen would suck a cock if they asked nicely. So they got on each side of her and offered her their cocks. There was my wife sucking on two cocks while being fucked, and she was enjoying it as much as I was.

After Jack cummed his son took his place fucking Maureen, then the third cock was placed into her cummy pussy. After he was finished and Maureen had all three loads of cum in and on her pussy she told me that it was time to clean her up, I was not expecting her to want me to eat her in front of these guys but that's what she wanted. I felt embarrassed but I got on my knees and licked all the fuck juice off her and sucked what I could out of her. The guys liked watching me be humbled like that and from that point on they took full advantage of my servitude to my wife. They would fuck her and cum on her tits and have me lick them clean or eat her pussy. Maureen went along with every thing these guys came up with, me licking her asshole while they fucked her or licking their cum off her face after a blowjob. The last day the guys were there they ganged up on Maureen and all three of them did her at the same time, one in each opening and they all ended up fucking her in each hole. After they finished I had to lick their cum off her face, her pussy and her ass. Then my sweet darling wife had me suck each of them off. That night I got to suck my cum from her well used pussy.

For the next two days we were the only people at the resort and that worked in our favor. Maureen told me that she was sore and could use a day or two to recuperate from the first three guys. I wanted at least 5 men to use her as I thought that was a sexy number. When I was in high school a girl got into a gangbang with 5 guys and I thought that was as good as it could get. What I wanted was all 5 doing her at the same time but as you have seen from other parts of this story I don't always get what I want.