Curious Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please--" I begged. She continued as if I hadn't said a thing.

"So... today is 'boob day'. Tomorrow is going to be 'ass day,' and we'll see about the day after. It may just be more of whichever I enjoy more." Before I could protest any further, her boobs were back in my face. She sat up after a moment to let me catch a breath, jiggling them directly over my face. "You do like these, don't you? You always seemed pretty obsessed with them."

"Tamara, please--it's not like that!"

"You said you thought they were sexy. You're not taking that back, are you?" Her eyes narrowed.

"No! They are!" I quickly protested, trying to stay on her good side.

"Good, so kiss them."

"What?" I asked, surprised. "You want me to... kiss them?"

"No! Don't be silly."

"Then what--?"

"I want you to do a whole lot more than that, I just thought we'd work up to it," she laughed.

"I'm never going to do that, Tamara... There's no way you can make me do that."

"Is that a challenge?" She leaned down, letting her nipples slide over my lips. Suddenly, she rotated quickly, smacking me in the face with her tits. "Maybe I should keep smacking you in the face until you do." She continued rubbing her full bosom in my face, both literally and figuratively. She leaned back down and lifted a breast with her hand and then let it fall, smacking me in the face. She giggled. "I may not be able to force you to kiss my breasts, but I can still force you to suck them." She held my nose. It wasn't long before I had to breathe. I wasn't about to give in so easily. I parted my lips and sucked air through my teeth.

"You dirty, little cheater." She laughed. Her hand continued holding my nose as she bent over and slid her nipple between my lips. Suddenly, her breast was blocking enough of my mouth that I could barely breathe. I parted my lips wider to let more air through my teeth, but the soft skin her breast pressed a little tighter, suffocating me again. I tried to turn my head away, but she held me too tightly. Finally, I had to open my mouth all the way in order to breathe. Her fingers slid into my mouth and pried my jaw open. Despite my attempts to stop her, she began squeezing her breast into my mouth. I felt my tongue accidentally run again over her nipple.

"Ooh, that's right." She grinned triumphantly, but then got serious. "If you even think about biting me, you're going to forever regret it. Trust me. I could do anything to you right now and you couldn't lift a finger to stop me." She didn't even really need to say it aloud. My sense of self-preservation alone told me it was a bad idea, as satisfying as it may momentarily be. I felt sick every time my tongue inadvertently made contact with her nipple. I was starting to run short on air, and found myself struggling to suck in air through my mouth, even with her breast in my way. Unfortunately, all this managed to do was pull her breast a little more into my mouth. "Ooh, you must really like my breast in your mouth after all," she teased.

"Mmph--" was all I could squeak out with her still holding my nose and my lungs were starting to burn. Finally, she lifted off my nose slightly and I could breathe again. I inhaled air desperately into my lungs, but I was only able to get a breath or two before her breast covered my nose again. I felt her hand reach around the back of my head, and she braced herself as she attempted to force more of her breast into my mouth. Her other hand reached up and squeezed her chest, helping to force her breast further into my mouth. It was very uncomfortable on my jaw, and somehow it seemed she kept managing to squeeze a little more of her breast through my lips. There was no way her breast would remotely fit in my mouth, but I was afraid she might not realize it.

After a few more tries, she seemed to tire of that game. She scooted to the side of my head and leaned down. She only really needed one boob to smother me, but seemed she wanted to try with both. She squeezed them together as she laid them on my face. As she pressed herself tightly against me, her soft bosoms not only enveloped my mouth and nose, but my eyes well. It felt like my entire world at that moment consisted entirely of her boobs. I wouldn't have even been able to easily smother anyone with my chest, and she could do it effortlessly.

After a while, she climbed back onto my stomach, and leaned down, forcing my face between both her breasts. Having her large breasts hanging on either side of my head was sort of an odd sensation. She pulled one of them away, and then let go. Her boob smacked me heavily in the head. She did it again, this time letting both her boobs smack either side of my face. She did this for a while until she got tired of it. She resumed forcing her breast into my mouth, suffocating me.

"I'll tell you what. If I feel your tongue licking my nipple properly, I might let you have a breath or two." There was no way. It wasn't long before my lungs started to burn again. I struggled to hold out. She had to give me air eventually... right? The burning feeling was getting intense, and my struggles started to weaken. I struggled to pull my head away for only a moment's worth of air, but she held me tightly, her warm bosom conforming to my nose and mouth forming a perfect seal.

Finally, out of sheer panic when I couldn't take any more, I finally gave in. Once she felt my tongue staying consistently against her skin, I felt her hand relax a little and give me a small amount of air through my nose. Without thinking, I withdrew as I focused on breathing, and suddenly my air was gone again.

"No breathing if you're not working for it!" I promptly resumed my work, feeling her nipple slide around under my tongue. I flicked it gently. I really had no idea what she wanted me to do. I'd never had my own breasts sucked like this, much less sucked another girl's.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned gently, "Are you sure you've never done this before? It's feeling pretty nice." She continued to let me breathe, and I continued circling her breast with my tongue as best I was able. She finally pulled her breast out of my mouth. "Time for the other," she announced. "Are you going to do this one more willingly?" I already knew I didn't have a choice. If I didn't, she was just going to keep smothering me until I complied. I sighed.

"Tamara... if I do what you want--if I do it willingly... will you let me go?" Tamara pursed her lips, thinking.

"Well, you'd have to do a *really* good job, and I mean thorough... suck my nipples, lick them, kiss my breasts all over. Show me that you really are sorry for the way you treated me... and at the same time, show me how sexy you think my boobs are. If you do all that... I'll consider it." I swallowed. I knew it was my best option.

"Fine," I said weakly.

"Fine, what?" She asked.

"Fine, I'll do it."

"Do what?"

"What you asked."

"I want to hear you say it," she demanded, "Say that you're going to suck my tits." I sighed.

"I'm going to suck your... tits."

"Hmmmm... not good enough," she mused, "Tell me how much you want to."

"Tamara, really? Can't we just get this over with?" Tamara looked angrily down at me. Without warning, her right hand swung, slapping me across the face.

"Tell me," she demanded. I was stunned. She had just slapped me... hard. My face stung. I was speechless. She raised her hand again.

"I really want to suck your tits!" She slapped me again. "Fuck! That hurts!" I yelled, almost in tears.

"Convince me!" I took a deep breath.

"Tamara, I've wanted to kiss your breasts for so long."

"Since when?"

"Um..." I hesitated, not knowing what she wanted to hear. She slapped me again across the other cheek. "Always!" I blurted. "I've always wanted to kiss your chest, ever since I've known you."

"Wow, you've wanted to kiss my chest for that long?" She was having way too much fun with this.

"Yes," I lied.

"I wish you'd told me back then... I might have let you," she grinned, "Now tell me why."

"You always wear such tight shirts, it's hard to stop thinking about them," I hesitated, "Your boobs are so big, I can't stop thinking about what it would be like to kiss every inch of them."

"Go on..." She waited anxiously. What else did she want to hear?

"Every time you came over to hang out with Krista, I couldn't stop staring, wondering what it would be like to... lick... your breasts all over and feel my tongue against your... nipples." I was feeling nauseated just trying to make up lies to make her happy.

"Wow... I never knew you felt this way. You always were so mean to me, and made fun of my boobs."

"I... didn't want you to know how obsessed with you I was. And it's like I said before... I was jealous."

"Well, if it means so much to you, I'll let you kiss my tits as much as you want tonight. But... first I want to hear you beg." Was she for real? She lifted her hand threateningly. I spoke up quickly.

"Please, Tamara. Let me lick your... boobs," I cringed, "I would love nothing more than to taste every inch of your sexy chest."

"See? Was that so hard? And now I'll let you do everything you've been wanting to do for so long." She leaned down and lowered her supple breasts back to my mouth, her nipples grazing my lips. I mentally prepared myself as I cautiously stuck out my tongue. I cringed as I felt it slide over her nipple, but I kept going. My tongue slid over her nipple once, twice -- I quickly lost count. As I got a little more comfortable, I closed my lips over her breast, and flicked her nipple with my tongue. I knew I was in a position that most men would envy. I had a naked woman on top of me, making me suck on her perky size H breasts. It was almost laughable. No one I could tell would even pity me and yet, I was in a personal hell.

I continued working at her breasts. I kissed her soft skin as she moved, making sure I really did kiss and lick every square inch of her chest although she was mostly having me focus on her nipples. I placed slow, wet, sensuous kisses all over. I closed my lips, taking her full areola into my mouth and repeatedly circled and flicked her nipples with my tongue. I kissed, licked, and sucked with all the enthusiasm I could muster.

I was starting to feel hungry, and I needed to visit the outhouse. That's when I noticed it was starting to get dark outside. I had just spent the better part of the daylight hours with Tamara's massive tits in my face. And I felt every minute of it. It was disgusting how much she enjoyed humiliating me by making me worship her breasts. However, what scared me was how much she seemed to enjoy suffocating me. I had spent a large portion of the day struggling to escape her smothering, all-encompassing chest for a small breath of air. It was also a little scary that she'd been torturing me the entire day, but didn't seem remotely bored. If anything, she seemed to be having fun.

"Tama--mmmph," I was met with another mouthful of boob. "Tamara! I need to use the bathroom." She paused.

"Fine. I guess I could use some food and a break myself... I'd just let you go where you are if I wouldn't have to deal with the smell." I averted my eyes as she dressed, but I still couldn't help but stare at her breasts. They'd been in my face all day, but I hadn't had much chance to properly appreciate them. They were really quite magnificent. She caught me staring.

"Don't worry, you'll see them again soon," she grinned, "I figure we've got another hour or two of light before bed." I blushed. I had to stop staring. She might actually get into her head that I was enjoying the way she was treating me.

She released the belt around my torso and pulled the zipper down cautiously, waiting to see how I would respond.

"Take off your shirt," she demanded.

"Wha-What," I stammered. With no warning, I felt her fingers across my cheek. She swung again, but this time I managed to pull a hand free and block her hand. Oh, did she look angry. She wrestled my arm back to my side and under her leg. As soon as she regained control, she let me have it. She back-handed me across the cheek.

"Don't you *ever* raise a hand to me. And when I tell you to do something, you do it. Understand?" She slapped me again. "Understand?"

"Yes," I was crying now, "Please stop hitting me." She slapped me again. I tried to turn my face away, but she grabbed my hair and pulled my head up, only to slap me again.

"And don't *ever* presume to tell me what to do," she warned, "I've had enough of your shit. Now take off your shirt." I didn't hesitate this time. Still in tears, I pulled the shirt over my head. "Now the bra."

"But--" I started, but stopped when I saw her raise her hand. I pulled off my bra. I felt very exposed. She took the belt and looped it around my neck.

"There, now I've got a nice leash for you." She wasn't going to make escaping easy. She cautiously unzipped the rest of the sleeping bag while maintaining her grip on her leash. "Take off the rest."

"Why are you--" I felt her hand hit the side of my head. My vision blurred again and I started pulling down my pants. I hesitated a small moment, then pulled down my underwear as well. I was now completely naked, and she was completely dressed. I had no idea what she had in mind, but she obviously wasn't in the mood for questions.

"Get up. I'm going to walk you to the outhouse." She tugged the belt and it tightened around my neck. If I tried to escape, she could stop me pretty easily with this. I sighed, and stood up, leading the way out of the tent. I was so exposed and naked. I looked nervously around to make sure there were no other people in the vicinity. I realized then why she made me strip. I couldn't run away. Not easily anyway.

I glanced over at the car, only to realize that Krista had driven my car back. All that was left was Tamara's car. Shit. I had no idea where she kept her key. Not only that, I had no idea how to drive a stick. Things just kept looking worse and worse. She led me to the outhouse, and removed the belt from around my neck as she closed the door on me.

"Hurry up." A thought occurred to me. She would have to use the restroom eventually. Perhaps there would be an opportunity to escape. I felt tears coming back to my eyes, but I fought them off. How I had gotten myself into this situation, I kept asking myself. Surely I hadn't been mean enough to Tamara to warrant this kind of aggression. I finished and exited the outhouse. She put the belt back around my neck and started to lead me back to the tent.

"What about you? Don't you need to go?"

"I did while you were in there." Shit. I couldn't believe I missed a possible opportunity. She led me to the campfire, and prepared some canned food we'd brought. She kept a close eye on my leash, holding it when she had a free hand. Still, I was afraid to try to tackle her without a clear advantage, and I still didn't know how I would find her car key, I had no clothes, and so on. I would bide my time for now. Besides, I was still optimistic she would let me go as promised with only a couple more hours of suffering through her relentless boobs. She served me some food and we ate quietly. Neither of us really had anything to say to the other; it was an awkward silence. Plus, I was still naked and leashed. It was so humiliating to be treated like this, especially by a half-pint like Tamara. I was five inches taller than her in addition to her being my junior, yet here she was effectively making me her bitch. I just needed a clear opening, and I was sure I could take her. Every time she'd gotten the better of me, she'd had an initial advantage.

Even through her shirt, her boobs taunted me. I knew I was going to have to go back in there soon and start the process all over again.

"Time's up," she announced, "Back in the tent." The tightening of the belt around my neck as she tugged dissuaded me from trying to break free. I really, really didn't want to go back. I wasn't sure what other option I had. She tugged at the belt, pulling me reluctantly back into the tent. There's something much worse about heading willingly to your doom, knowing full well what awaits. When I saw the open sleeping bag and remembered the feeling of helplessness, I started to panic.

"Tamara, please don't make me get back in there," I begged, "Please-" I saw that same look of anger in her eyes again, and my fear of her overruled my panic. I climbed back into the sleeping bag and reluctantly let my momentary freedom slip away. She zipped the bag back up, and slid the belt back around my torso locking my arms in place. My only consolation was that the sun was going down.

"Tamara, the sun is almost down. Isn't it time to call it a night?" She rummaged around in the supplies and pulled out a few candles and a lantern.

"Don't worry! I promised you a couple more hours of fun, and I intend to keep that promise." She lit the candles, and then proceeded to straddle my chest in a familiar fashion. There was no time wasted as she pulled her shirt back over her head. There was something hypnotic about the way the candlelight danced on her skin in the darkness. She rubbed her hands over her boobs, her small hands working them quite effectively. "So, tell me... was it worth waiting five years? Was it--were they everything you fantasized they would be?" I was starting to wonder if she was believing her own delusion. I wasn't going to risk upsetting her at this point. I decided to keep playing along.

"Oh, dear God yes. I've wanted to see your boobs for so long, I've had so many thoughts, I never imagined one day I'd be able to actually act on those desires... to not only see them, but touch them... taste them." She seemed satisfied with my answer. I would have said anything to stop her from hitting me again. In response, she lowered her chest back and made me kiss and lick them for what felt like hours, but I had no way of tracking time. All I knew was that the sun had long since disappeared from the sky. After a while, she sat back up and stretched.

"This whole day went by so quickly. I guess it's bedtime." She pulled her shirt back on, and she started walking toward the tent opening.

"Wait. You promised to let me go," I reminded her.

"Technically, I said I'd consider it... but don't worry, I still am. However, we're not leaving tonight, and I don't really feel comfortable with you free while I'm trying to sleep," she yawned, "Talk to me again in the morning." And with that she was gone, leaving me lying in the darkness, still in disbelief, wondering what morning would bring. Would she stay true to her word? And with that question, I drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...

*****

As always, I welcome any feedback! And again, don't hesitate to e-mail if you have any ideas for the direction of the story. If I like it, I will try to incorporate it!

12