Curious Girls Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a personal hell. How had I gone from being an occasional bully to my sister's best friend to being shrink wrapped in my own room with my face trapped under her wet, hairy pussy. One just shouldn't lead to another--it shouldn't be possible. She began to rub gently against mouth, moaning slightly at the sensations.

"This isn't quite like I imagined." Tamara said, pressing into my chin. Her pubic hair was somewhat abrasive on my skin.

"Something you've built up so much in your mind is bound to be disappointing." I mumbled awkwardly into her crotch.

"Are you serious? This is *way* better than I imagined. And there's an advantage to your face over my pillow... you have a nose."

I started to ask what the hell she meant by that, but when she scooted forward and began using my nose to spread her lips, it seemed to answer the question.

"Oh, God," she moaned, "I've been aching to feel your nose inside of me for weeks now. Fuck, that's hot!"

She began rubbing herself against my nose, using my to explore her body. She moaned softly as my nose sank deeper into her soft folds. Her vaginal lips slid back and forth on my nose; Her scent was overwhelming. I could barely breathe, and when I *was* able to sneak a breath, it was hardly a reward. She was simultaneously teasing herself and using my nose to spread her natural lubricant over her own lips; She was getting rather wet by this point.

"Tamara, please!" I was crying now. In response, she slid back onto my face and covered my mouth, her lips still spread as they engulfed mine in a perverted kiss. As she rubbed herself on my mouth and chin, her juices spread freely. "God, you're so wet!" I cried in disgust, afraid to even open my mouth at this point.

She laughed. "If you think I'm wet now, you should see me when I'm *really* turned on."

She was already wetter than I'd ever been, and she was expecting to get a lot wetter? She resumed rubbing her wet mound on my chin and mouth, leaving a thin, slick layer of lubricant behind. My lips were completely coated now in her juices making me paranoid about accidentally licking my lips. My oxygen was again cut off as my nose slid between her swollen lips, this time her inner lips were where she focused her attention.

Her pubic hair was becoming matted and wet, but nothing compared to how wet my nose was becoming as it slipped in and out of her inner lips. She pressed her weight against my head, and my nose slid easily all the way inside her.

"Fuck! I can't believe the way this feels--I can't believe your nose is inside of me! I feel so naughty." She gasped as she bounced up and down, effectively fucking herself with my nose. She amused herself for a while by seeing how deeply she could force my nose inside her. She wiggled back and forth aggressively, her juices starting to drip down my cheeks. She was so much wetter than I'd ever been, and far more than even a few minutes ago.

"Tamara, please... there must be something--some compro--" I was cut off as her warm, wet pussy enveloped my mouth again. She seemed increasingly uninterested in anything I had to say, seeming much more keen on covering my face in her juices. God, there was much. I clamped my lips tightly. She slowly made her way back to my nose; She seemed to love the way it felt. As her desire--her need-- for sexual release grew, I felt any chance of escape slipping away. I could see the determination in her eyes.

She sat up slightly, and slid her hand between her legs. I watched with a mixture of horror and disgust as her fingers disappeared between her lips and slowly spread them right in front of my face. As she descended, I somehow felt like her pussy was about to swallow me whole--or least my face. I thought back to my dream. This was far worse. I had never smelled the scent of another woman's arousal so up close and personal before; It was overwhelming. It was all I could do to refrain from gagging. It also didn't help that both her scent and lubrication were directly being caused by me. I was hesitant to even struggle knowing it would likely mean a pussy on my face which was even wetter than I was already dealing with--if that was possible.

She gripped my head tightly between her legs as she lowered herself back. There was a look in her eyes I'd never seen before. It was as if she wasn't even seeing me, but just a means to her pleasure. Her eager lips swallowed my nose as she removed her hand. I noticed she'd also made sure my nose was next to her swollen clitoris. She began thrusting back and forth for a few minutes before switching to a side-to-side motion, using my nose to flick her clitoris. She moaned loudly, her breathing getting short and fast.

"Ohhhh..." She moaned. "Fuck, this feels incredible. I think I just found my new favorite hobby."

Her juices were getting into my nose, and there was little I could about it. Every time I managed to turn away, I only got a short breath before she'd force my nose back inside her. It was as if my face was a strong pussy magnet.

"Stop!" I begged, but if anything, she only humped my face harder. Her fingers tightened in my hair as she began grinding slowly up and down the length of my face. Mostly all I could see from vantage point was her bouncing, swaying breasts as she grinded mercilessly. I was forced to close my eyes as she slid upward to my forehead and back to my chin. Her moaning was fairly continuous by this point, and she was starting to pick up speed. My eyelids and forehead were becoming slick with her arousal to point where I was afraid to open my eyes.

All I could do is focus on the strange feeling of her grinding her soft, warm sex on my face. Her moans were so loud now, I worried Krista might wake up, and they were getting more fevered as she thrust harder and faster. She was not at all gentle, and her pleasure was all she seemed able to focus on. She slammed her hips aggressively into my head, and nose in particular. She began focusing more on my chin, nose, and mouth as her intensity increased. Her pussy made a distinctive wet noise each time she mashed her mound against my skin.

She was grinding at full intensity now, her grip on my head was like a vice. The more into it she got, the less time she gave me to breathe, and right now she seemed very determined that her pussy wasn't leaving my face. After what felt like eternity of intense grinding, she screamed one final time and her whole body tensed. Her breathing gradually slowed, and she began sliding her pussy slowly and deliberately from chin to forehead and back. If I'd thought she was wet before, it was nothing compared to now. Her juices had turned thick and sticky, and she wasn't too discriminating where on my face she rubbed herself. That's when realized she was keeping true to her word. Her cum was literally covering my entire face.

"Well," she said laughing, "I guess this is definitely going to change the dynamic of our relationship, huh?"

"Please... you've had your fun now. Just let me go, and we can pretend this never happened." I pleaded.

"I don't want to pretend this never happened. That was *literally* the most incredible thing I've experienced. In fact, I... I think I want this to happen again."

"Well, OK. That's something we can... discuss later. Just please let me go." I begged.

"I meant, I want this to happen again tonight--or should I say this morning?" I could only stare in disbelief as Tamara's eager, wet mound settled back onto my mouth.

"Oh," Tamara smiled at me through her thighs, "and... Merry Christmas."

To be continued...

*****

I hoped you've enjoyed this two-part Curious Girls Christmas special! I had a lot of fun writing it, and I've loved all the feedback on the story thus far. I've managed to encompass a lot of great ideas I've received into this story, but just because I haven't gotten to some yet doesn't mean I won't stop looking for ways to fit them in. So, be patient with me! If you have any other story ideas, I'd also love to hear them as I'm already starting to think a little on the next story I want to write once this one is finished (don't worry though, I think this story has at least another few chapters in it). Happy holidays! Stay safe, stay warm, and stay horny!