Curious Girls Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 1:30 in the morning, I heard the door slam and heard voices coming from downstairs. Shit. She'd brought Tamara in too. I waited quietly for Tamara to leave. The less I saw of her, the better. I hoped that she'd slowly lose interest if I stayed out of sight and out of mind. Damned if I knew what her obsession was about anyway. She claimed to be straight, yet she insisted on humiliating me every chance she got. At least, I was desperately hoping she was just trying to humiliate me. However, it was seeming more and more likely that she was genuinely just having fun at my expense.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I pulled the cover over my head and held my breath as Krista's door opened. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I wanted to be sure Tamara was gone before announcing my presence. Besides, on the off chance that she wanted Tamara to spend the night, she might re-think having me move if I was already asleep in her bed.

"That party was so much fun!" Krista exclaimed.

"Hell yes, it was," Tamara laughed. "Can you believe those idiots wanted us to kiss each other at midnight."

They were both obviously drunk and slurring their words slightly.

"Hah. I know right," Krista responded. "Still, it wouldn't have been so bad to kiss me, would it?"

"Oh, probably not, but I didn't feel like giving those jerks a show."

"Have... Have you ever wondered what it would be like to kiss another woman?" Krista asked timidly.

"What? Hell no!"

"Oh, um... Yeah, me neither."

"Why?" Tamara laughed. "Are you suddenly curious?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe a little."

"Want to find out what it's like?"

"Um... Well..."

Shit. I was having flashbacks to my last couple of nightmares. I rolled over and coughed while still pretending to be asleep. They were obviously startled.

"Is that Sara?" Tamara asked.

"Shhhhhh," Krista laughed, "You'll wake her."

"So what? She's being unpatriotic."

"That's the fourth of July!" Krista giggled.

"Whatever. She's being a party pooper." Tamara pulled the blanket off and I was abruptly blinded by light.

"What the hell?" I groaned angrily, as if I'd just been woken up. They were both wearing nice clothing for their night out partying, but also had cheap, festive beads and hats.

"Come celebrate with us," exclaimed Tamara.

"Fuck off," I grumbled.

"Fine, we'll have to make you celebrate." Krista giggled.

"What does that mean?" Tamara asked Krista.

"Hold her down. I'm going to make her look more festive!"

"What?" I exclaimed, confused. I tried to sit up, but Tamara pushed me down. She swung a leg drunkenly over my waist and held my arms. I struggled to push her off.

"Hurry!" Tamara laughed.

Suddenly Krista was climbing on top of me as well. She was sitting behind Tamara facing my feet.

I felt something cold on my leg, and looked over to realize Krista had dropped a bunch of markers on the bed and was drawing on my legs.

"Krista, this isn't funny!" I protested angrily.

"Psssssh. Lighten up," Krista giggled. "What should I put on your legs?"

"Stop! I'm serious."

"This is for your own good." She turned to Tamara. "Can you please make her be quiet? I can't focus on making her legs look pretty."

"Sure," Tamara grinned, "but how?"

"I don't know, be creative."

Tamara thought for a moment. "Ooh, I've got it. Hold her arms for a second!" She passed my hands to Krista who tucked them under her legs, effectively pinning them to my sides. Tamara kicked off her heels and swung her legs up onto my body.

"What are you using?" Krista asked, unable to see from her position.

"Don't worry about it. Just do your thing." Tamara grinned as she slid her socks off her feet.

"Tamara, no!" I exclaimed as her toes slid between my lips. I clamped my teeth shut. Her feet smelled sweaty, but there was no way I could ever protest. The minute I opened my mouth, they would be inside. She slid her toes under my lips and she used them to pry at my jaw. As the discomfort grew, she slowly made progress at parting my teeth and before I could close my mouth back, her foot slid into my mouth.

"Mmmmph!" I exclaimed in disgust as my tongue slid against the bottom of her foot, her toes pushed toward the back of my throat.

At the same time, I felt Krista drawing on my legs with markers.

"That's much better," Krista giggled.

Tamara began thrusting her foot back and forth in my mouth. If her toes sliding into my throat weren't enough to make me gag, the taste of her sweaty foot filling my mouth certainly was. Tamara's toes were exploring every part of my mouth. All the while, Krista was naively drawing pretty pictures on my legs.

"Mmmmmph!" I protested, trying to get Krista's attention as Tamara began trying to force both of her feet into my mouth at once.

"She's still making too much noise," Krista said, annoyed. "What are you using to gag her?"

"You don't want to know." Tamara grinned.

"C'mon, Tamara. Tell me!"

"My feet." Tamara giggled.

"That's disgusting, Tamara!" Krista exclaimed, smacking Tamara playfully. "And also not effective enough. There's gotta be something better you can use so I can focus on finishing my pretty drawings."

"Oh, fine. I'll think of something else." Tamara eyed me grinning. She pulled her toes out of my mouth and used them to rub my own saliva over my mouth and face. She pulled her legs back under her and scooted forward, hiking her dress up.

"Tamara, wait. No! I didn't mind your fe--mmmmmmph!" My cries were muffled by her pantied crotch. However, they were now nearly inaudible to Krista.

"That's much better. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it." Krista grinned as she resumed her drawing.

"Kris---mmmmmph!" I tried again, but Krista didn't seem to be able to hear me well enough to let it disturb her fun.

"Yep. You're right, Krista." Tamara laughed. "This is *so* much better. In fact, take all the time you need." I tried to pull my arms free, but Krista tightened her legs to keep me from struggling.

"Calm down, Sara!" Krista hiccupped, "You'll like my beautiful drawings once I'm done, and then you'll look more festive for the new year!"

I wasn't paying much attention to Krista at this point. Tamara was apparently both drunk AND horny, and Krista was completely oblivious. Tamara began thrusting her mound firmly, but quietly against my face. Her panties were becoming increasingly wet. Tamara reached down and slid her panties out of the way. My nose and mouth were suddenly pressing into her very warm and wet lips.

"Ooh, I drew some pretty fireworks exploding on her thighs!" Krista exclaimed distantly.

"That's nice." Tamara responded absently, continuing to thrust cautiously against my mouth.

"Trade me spots. I'll let you do some drawing too."

"Wha--?" No... it's OK." Tamara stammered.

"Come on, switch me!"

"Fine." She looked unhappy, but scooted backward onto my chest. She turned around and held my arms while Krista hopped onto my chest. I felt Tamara begin drawing something on my legs as Krista held me down. "Actually, hold her down while I grab some new colors from your drawer," Tamara said standing up.

"Krista, stop this... please?"

"Tamara, how did you shut her up? I'll do it the same way."

"It's easy. You just need to scoot up."

"What do you mean? Like this?" Krista asked as she crawled forward. Her crotch was pressing against my chin.

Tamara tripped over her own feet and fell to the floor.

"Are you OK?" Krista asked.

"I'm fine," Tamara laughed. "And you need to scoot up further."

Krista crawled forward until I found myself staring up my sister's dress at her smooth ass and firm, tanned thighs. She was wearing a thong, and I began to panic that she wasn't thinking properly in her drunken state.

"Like this?" Krista asked. "Now what?"

Tamara didn't reply. Rather than stand up and return to the bed, she had instead passed out on the floor.

"Well, drat! We lost Tamara." Krista laughed. "Now I'll never know her secret." She scooted back and sat on my stomach. "Well, I guess you look festive enough now anyway. You're welcome." Krista laughed.

"I looked perfectly festive before." I grumbled.

"No, you didn't! You should have come to celebrate the new year with us! You didn't even get a New Year's kiss!"

"And you did? I asked, half accusing and half genuinely curious.

"Well, no. But at least I had a chance to!"

"Whatever, I just didn't feel like going out."

"But neither of us got a kiss! We should fix that."

"Wha--?" I started to ask. But before I could get the question out, Krista leaned down and pressed her lips firmly against mine, wrapping her arms tightly around my head as she did.

I tried to pull away, but her grip was too tight. After five to ten seconds, I managed to force her arms away and pull free.

"Krista!" I said in shock. "What are you doing?"

Krista responded by passing out on top of me.

What the hell had just happened? Tamara had just tried to violate me right in front of my sister, and then my sister had just kissed me on the lips before passing out. They were both obviously drunk, and I had no idea what to do with them. I pushed Krista cautiously off of me and tucked her carefully into bed, making sure she was lying on her side. I noticed Tamara lying on her back, and while I was extraordinarily tempted to leave her that way, my conscience won out. I pushed her onto her side, but left her where she was on the floor. I crawled back into Krista's bed. I hated sleeping so close to Tamara, but I still felt safer here than in my own bed.

*****

I awoke to Tamara's thighs pressing on either side of my head. I opened my eyes, and found myself staring directly up her dress again. My eyes hadn't yet adjusted, so I couldn't make out much in the dark, but I could make out enough to see more than I wanted to see. In fact, I could see enough to know that Tamara's panties wouldn't be in the way for her this time.

"Tamara." I whispered in a panic, "What are you doing?! Krista is right next to me in the bed!"

"Fuck her. She messed up my fun earlier. I get so horny when I'm drunk, and it's even worse now that I didn't get to finish."

"Tamara, this is too far. Please. Get off me and I promise we can work something out later."

"I have a better idea. You shut up and Krista never has to know a thing."

I felt her hairy mound press against my face. Any protesting now would require opening my mouth with my lips pressing into her wet slit, and I wasn't too keen to do that. She spread her lips, letting her warm, wetness cover my entire nose and mouth.

"You know, you can get this over with faster if you put your tongue to work." She urged. She just didn't give up, did she?

"Tamara? Did you say something?" I heard Krista mutter, half-asleep. Tamara paused mid-thrust, suddenly realizing the compromising position she was in.

"Uh... no. Sorry, I had a nightmare." She was obviously hoping Krista didn't open her eyes.

"I guess we fell asleep," Krista yawned. "You should probably go home now. Your mom is going to be freaking out."

I noted that staying in Krista's room wasn't given as an option.

"It's OK, I don't mind staying on the floor." Tamara said.

"Don't be silly! We'll hang out tomorrow."

"Yeah, no... that makes sense." Tamara was obviously irritated. She slowly lifted herself off my face and climbed quietly off the bed. However, beds are hard to climb on or off quietly.

"What was that?" Krista asked, opening her eyes.

I pretended to still be asleep.

"Nothing, I was just getting my jacket off the bed!" Tamara lied. "I'll talk to you in the morning."

"K." Krista mumbled as she fell back asleep.

Tamara glared at me. "This isn't over," she whispered.

I was sure she was right, but for now... a win was a win. This was the longest amount of time I'd managed to avoid Tamara, and it was all thanks to Krista.

Krista... who'd just kissed me only hours ago. I couldn't help worry about what that would do to the dynamic of our relationship. I needed a stable relationship with her more than anything. She gave me sanity from Tamara's craziness, and she was the only thing currently standing between me and Tamara. As I gradually drifted back to sleep, I found myself wondering what madness tomorrow would bring.

To be continued...

*****

A big thanks to all my readers for your continued feedback and kind comments on the last chapter! I definitely appreciate your understanding as I struggle to find the time to work on this story. And I'm especially appreciative of your continued support, patience, and devotion as this chapter marks approximately 1 year since I released the first installment of Curious Girls.

Thanks again! You guys rock!

12