Curious Girls Ch. 16-17

Story Info
Sara's plan progresses, but it's unclear which direction.
12.6k words
4.65
43.6k
23

Part 13 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look out!" Krista screamed.

I turned around to see her barrelling out of control in my direction. I braced myself as I caught her, causing us both to spin out of control into the grass. We both laughed as we collapsed in a tangled mess, with her half on top of me.

"Sorry, I lost control," she grinned, looking down at me as she pulled her hair behind her ears.

Our merriment was interrupted by a loud voice yelling from the nearby trail where we'd been skating together just moments ago.

"C'mon, why don't you get a room already?"

"Excuse me?" Krista demanded to a teenager standing on the path. He looked to be about 15.

"You're both really hot. Can I watch you make out?"

"I--I don't know," Krista hesitated.

"Why not? Are you embarrassed to be out in public with your girlfriend?"

"We're not..." Krista started to protest.

I knew her well enough to tell that she was very uncomfortable. I realized this was probably the first time she'd been publicly confronted about her sexuality. I didn't like seeing my sister feeling that way, and it all made me angry.

"We're not embarrassed to be out together," I cut off Krista, finishing her sentence for her. "My girlfriend and I aren't going to put on a show for a prick like you. Now why don't you go fuck yourself?" I surprised myself a bit, to say nothing of the look on his face.

"Geez, I was just kidding around," he said defensively, as he backed away. "Fucking dykes," I heard him mutter as he was almost out of earshot.

Krista was nearly in tears. "I'm so sorry, Sara. I never thought anyone would think we were together. We're sisters for crying out loud! I don't blame you if you're not comfortable hanging out with me in public after this."

"It's OK, Krista. That guy was a douchebag."

She smiled in spite of her tears at my use of profanity. "You're sweet, as always, but no one should have to be accused of being gay with their own sister. Do I just have a sign on me somewhere that screams 'dyke'?"

"What? No!" I insisted, "Not only do you look like any other straight woman, it wouldn't matter whatsoever if you didn't! You should be able to look however you want and not have people assuming you're a lesbian."

"Well, apparently he could tell," she started to cry again.

I worried that a lot of what was really bothering her was that she was afraid I was going to be embarrassed to be out with her in public after this. Little did she know she could have done anything, and I would still want to spend as much time around her as possible. I felt a little guilty that my motives were at least partially selfish.

After Tamara had promised me that she wouldn't try to make me go down on her if I didn't try to remove the belt again, I'd come up with a plan. Although my trust in anything Tamara said was minimal at best, I realized that if she thought I was keeping my promise there was every chance she would leave me alone. However, that didn't mean I wasn't going to exploit every opportunity to minimize the time I spent around her. And that meant keeping Krista away from her. Unfortunately, the only way I'd found to consistently get Krista to bail on Tamara was to offer to practice kissing. I wasn't sure how long I could get away with that excuse. In truth, I was surprised it was still working. It had been nearly two weeks since my last encounter with Tamara, and Krista and I had practiced our kissing nearly every day since. I'd felt awkward and even a little disgusted at myself initially, but I couldn't deny that we'd both developed into better kissers. However, the more I kissed her, the more comfortable I started to feel about it. I'd gotten to where kissing her was feeling as natural as breathing, and I'd even started to notice more detailed sensations of kissing such as the softness of her lips and the heat of her breath.

My only concern was that we had started to go beyond practicing to the point of just making out for fun. However, I was content to let things continue this way forever if it kept Tamara away from me. Unfortunately, I knew I didn't have forever. It was only a matter of time before Krista decided she was ready to move on to the real deal. She'd leave me in the dust and the next thing I would know, Krista and Tamara would be inseparable. That was why the second part of my plan involved finding a girlfriend for Krista as I developed my relationship with Michael. So far, things were progressing well between Michael and me; I could easily see myself falling for him hard. Once we were serious enough to move in together, I would be protected from Tamara by default and I wouldn't need Krista to serve as a buffer. I even had hopes that once we were closer, I could even confide in him. I hoped at least to be able to explain enough that I could convince him to retrieve the blackmail material from Tamara. And with Krista spending all of her time with her future girlfriend, Tamara would become nothing more than an unpleasant memory. My plan was a far-cry from being fool-proof, but I was optimistic. I'd had such a bad run of luck lately that I was long overdue for some good.

I wished I could re-assure Krista that I wasn't going to stop spending time with her, and I wasn't embarrassed to be seen with her. And then it hit me. I grabbed her face firmly between both of my hands and pressed my lips against hers. Krista's eyes widened. She pulled away, her cheeks flushed crimson.

"Sara! Someone will see," she whispered urgently, "What were you thinking?"

"I was thinking that I don't care what people think when I'm together with you. Sure, I wouldn't kiss you in front of people we knew, but who the hell cares about what a bunch of random strangers think?"

"But you didn't want to kiss me earlier when that guy asked--" she started.

"I meant what I said. I don't have a problem kissing you in public. I have a problem kissing you in front of a guy who thinks lesbians exist solely for the fantasies of straight men. I bet that asshole didn't know until today that lesbians existed outside of porn. He probably thinks that they are all just waiting for the right man to come along and show them what they've been missing."

"You--you really don't care if people see us together and think we're," she paused, "together?"

Not only did I need her to keep hanging out with me for my own selfish reasons, but I was legitimately beginning to gain a deeper appreciation of what being a lesbian meant for her; I wanted her to know I supported her.

"Like I said, I support you. If us holding hands like sisters, or even kissing publicly makes people uncomfortable, that's their problem." And with that, I kissed her again. This time, she didn't pull away. I could sense people gawking as they passed, but I was going to walk the walk and show Krista I could be the supportive big sister she needed me be.

"C'mon", I stood up, pulling her up with me. "Didn't I see an ice cream stand near the park entrance?"

"Ice cream?" She laughed, her mood already noticeably improved. "In January?"

"Hey, I'm not the one selling it! And besides, you're one to talk," I teased. "You're wearing shorts in the dead of winter just to show the world that you've got sexier legs than me."

"That's different! Besides my legs don't get cold while skating."

"So, you don't deny you've got sexier legs than me?"

"Of course not. Why deny what we both already know," she teased back.

It was true of course. She had long, smooth legs that she worked hard at keeping sexy. She exercised year-round, tanned semi-frequently, and moisturized almost religiously. We both knew that between the two of us, she deserved to have the sexiest legs award. But that didn't mean I didn't enjoy calling her out for putting them on display.

*****

Once we reached the cart, I bought each of us an ice cream cone. We found a quiet, but sunny, corner of the park where we settled into the grass. Suddenly, without warning, I found my attention hijacked by the all too familiar sensation of vibrations between my legs. What the hell? Was the belt malfunctioning? I scanned the parking lot and noticed a vehicle pulling out that looked suspiciously like Tamara's car. Had she followed us? Seen us while driving by? Either way, it seemed I was victim of a hit-and-run.

"Sara?" Krista asked quietly. "Can I ask you a question? About our kissing?"

Oh, crap. How could this conversation possibly go well? Was she going to ask why I kept wanting to kiss her? Or tell me that she'd had enough practice? This conversation was likely to be complicated enough without the distraction of the belt. Even the simplest of conversations is bound to be difficult with a vibrator going crazy against your clitoris, especially if you're trying to appear completely normal to non-casual observer. There was actually one thing not going quite according to plan and that was how horny I'd gotten over the last couple weeks. Almost without fail, at some point randomly throughout the day, Tamara would manage to trigger my panties. I occasionally saw her, but most of the time I had no idea where she was hiding. I was starting to feel a little paranoid on top of everything else. Were there times she was spying on me when she wasn't activating my belt? How would I know? Did she stay around to watch me after she activated my belt?

At one point, she even managed to get me while I was shopping at the mall. I'd had to walk awkwardly to a bench and spend the next half-hour sitting down attempting to appear casual to the hundreds of people around me. Nevertheless, there was nothing I could do about the fact I was getting forcibly aroused on a daily basis. It often left me turned on for an hour or two after the belt stopped. And it was getting worse each time. Still, I was confident I could hold out.

"Uh, sure." I replied hesitantly. My head felt light from the rush of adrenaline.

"Well, we're both getting pretty used to kissing. I know I definitely feel a lot more comfortable, and I owe it all to you. But lately, I don't feel like I'm really learning much about kissing." Crap. Crap. Crap. I panicked. What could I say to preempt this? Tell her that I still needed practice and hope she bought it?

"Well," she hesitated, "I was thinking that since we've made as much progress as we can together, perhaps I should ask Tamara to--um--to help me learn how to," she paused, "french kiss."

I was floored. This was as bad as I had feared, if not worse.

"Psssh... I'm sure we can figure that out together too." I said in a hurry. I needed to get her a girlfriend faster than I'd realized.

"No, that's too much to ask of you," she insisted. "You've already helped me so much."

"I don't mind. Remember, I need the practice too. Besides, you don't want Tamara's tongue in your mouth, do you?" I said, half joking.

"And you think I want your tongue in my mouth?"

"Uh--er--," I stammered, unsure how to respond.

"I'm just teasing," she laughed. "Calm down."

I smiled awkwardly. "Well, why don't we talk about it more when we get home? I don't think it would be any more awkward than what we've already been doing."

"Really?"

"Really," I smiled reassuringly at her. I was lying through my teeth. There was no way I was going to french kiss my sister. She needed a girlfriend and fast!

I watched as she licked at her ice cream. There was nothing unusual or strange about the way she ate, but her question echoed through my mind. It made it hard not to watch as she licked at her ice cream and imagine her tongue in my mouth--her long tongue. I'd never realized before how long her tongue actually was. I shuddered, shaking my head to clear my thoughts. That wasn't going to happen, so it didn't matter. It was especially confusing the way my brain was receiving mixed signals. On one hand, I was disgusted by the thought of French kissing my sister. On the other, my belt was forcing arousal while I watched my sister slowly and seductively lick her ice cream cone. Obviously, it wasn't anything like that, but that was how my brain was wanting to interpret it. I needed relief so badly, but I was resolved to stay strong. Being so stimulated by the belt, it was literally a unique challenge just to walk and talk at the same time. But if Krista noticed anything, she never said.

We finished our ice cream as we made our way back to the car. Krista was doing the driving today, so I sat in the passenger seat beside her. About halfway home, the vibrating in my pants finally stopped. I was always paranoid that Krista would catch a whiff of my belt-triggered arousal, but I knew she'd be too polite to say anything even if she did. Suddenly, Krista pulled onto a side road.

"Is something wrong with the car?" I inquired, concerned.

"No, I just thought we could talk for a second," she responded as she slowed and pulled into a secluded area away from the main road.

"I thought we already got all of our talking out of the way," I laughed nervously.

"You're right. I don't want to talk," she grinned, as she unbuckled her seatbelt and climbed over the center console.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying to get out of her way as she pulled herself into my lap, her legs straddling mine.

"Shhhh, stop talking," she said as she leaned forward, her hands around my neck.

"Krista--" I started, confused what she was doing. However, I was cut off as her soft, full lips pressed against my upper lip leaving her lower lip between mine. I instinctively found myself returning her kiss, sucking her lower lip gently between my own. Her head turned gradually to the side as we continued, our kissing intensifying. We'd kissed open-mouthed plenty of times over the last couple of weeks, so it was nothing strange when the kiss began heading that direction.

However, I didn't expect what came next. I felt Krista's tongue brush my lip. I tried to pull back with a mixture of surprise and confusion, but my head was already pressed against the seat. The next thing I knew, her tongue was venturing further into my mouth. Should I say something? I'd already told her I was OK with it. I just hadn't expected her to take such initiative.

I felt her tongue brush softly against mine. I was half-intrigued, half-revulsed as she pulled away and completed the kiss. However, the next time her lips parted, I instinctively blocked her tongue with mine by meeting it halfway. She flicked her tongue back and forth over the tip of my tongue playfully. I'd have done anything to keep her interested in spending time with me and away from Tamara, and perhaps this was just something I had to do. I'd really hoped to find a way out, but if this was how it was going to be, I'd have to fully commit to it. I circled her tongue with mine, chasing it back into her own mouth as she pulled away. Oh, God. What was I doing? My tongue was in my sister's mouth now. I couldn't do this.

As I started to pull my tongue away in order to end the kiss, Krista's lips closed around my tongue and she began sucking gently. Now my sister was literally sucking on my tongue. How had I gotten here? If only I could go back in time and warn myself what a terrible and strange direction my life was going to be headed, I'd do so many things differently. This was all Tamara's fault, and I hated her all the more for it.

Krista sucked harder, pulling my tongue further into her mouth. This was just getting too weird for me. I finally managed to pull my tongue out of her mouth back into my own, and continued kissing her without tongue while trying to think of a way to get out of this. After a few minutes of kissing with no tongues, Krista tried again.

"Give me your tongue," she demanded, somewhat out of breath.

I reluctantly stuck my tongue out, and watched awkwardly as her lips parted and closed back around my tongue. She slowly began sliding her head back and forth, sucking my tongue into mouth only to pull away and let my tongue slide through her wet lips. All I could do was watch in horrified fascination out of the corners of my eyes as her lips slid back and forth over my tongue.

I pulled away and tried kissing her again without tongues. I attempted to distract her by kissing her with increased intensity. It worked for a while, but she was relentless.

"Suck my tongue now," she moaned softly as she stuck her long tongue all the way out. I swallowed uncomfortably. I forced myself to open my mouth, and I moved forward slowly. It was one thing for her to slide her tongue into my mouth while kissing, it was another for me to close my mouth around her tongue. As my lips reached hers, I felt her tongue hit my own and I closed my lips around her warm, wet tongue, letting it fill my mouth. I began to suck gently, mimicking the her earlier motions. Was this really what it was like to french kiss someone? Perhaps I really did need the practice. Would it be the same way to french kiss Michael? Perhaps I should try this with him. It actually seemed like it could be quite sexy. After all, if I'd been attracted to Krista, or if she'd at least been someone other than my sister, I suspected I wouldn't object so much. Of course, being attracted to women would help in either case, but I could at least see how this could be sexy with the right guy.

Waves of arousal suddenly started shooting through my body for the second time today. Curse Tamara and her stupid belt. Had she followed us somehow? I momentarily panicked before I realized there was no way she could possibly see what Krista and I were doing since we were facing away from the road, and were pretty well hidden. Damn, I was getting really turned on. But did it really have to happen with me sucking on my sister's tongue? The arousal was starting to translate into passion, and I began sucking her tongue with renewed vigor. I suddenly didn't find myself minding so much, but actually enjoying the sensation of sucking her tongue deeply into my mouth. I let it slide in and out my mouth as she'd done earlier to mine. I finally released her tongue and began kissing her with an intensity which surprised even me. Our tongues battled aggressively for control as this new style of kissing gradually began to integrate itself with our normal kissing. It was beginning to feel like such a natural part of kissing that I began to wondered how we'd gone so long before without tongues getting involved. We were both out of breath now, and I really hated how turned on I was getting while making out with my sister.

That was when something dawned on me that, by all accounts, I should have realized much sooner. However, I was too distracted by everything else going on that I'd missed a critical detail. The belt wasn't vibrating. I pulled back in alarm. My body must have had some residual arousal from when Tamara had triggered the belt in the park. Nevertheless, it was extremely disconcerting. I wasn't able to hide my disdain before Krista picked up on it.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"What? Nothing," I insisted. "I'm just a bit surprised. I thought we agreed to talk more about this later."

"And I was OK with that, but then I remembered how long it took us to start practicing after our first conversation. I figured this time it would be easier to just break the ice--tear the proverbial band-aid off, so to speak."

"Is that what you think about kissing me? It's like tearing a band-aid off?" I teased.

"Yep! It's been such torture, but someone had to do it."

"Someone had to kiss me?" I said seriously. "What's that supposed to mean?"

She reddened. "That's not what I meant! I meant, if someone was going to kiss you, it may as well be me. Er-- no, that's not it either."

"Relax! I'm kidding," I reassured her.

She gasped playfully. "Not cool, Sara! I thought I'd actually offended you!"

"It's cool, I know I'm irresistible. Who wouldn't want to kiss me?" I asked with mock arrogance. She smacked me playfully in response. "Hey, what do you say we get going?" I asked, not feeling comfortable with kissing her anymore--at least for the moment.