Curious Girls Ch. 18-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

With Krista and Madison spending a lot of their free time together, I was left with a sudden gap in my own life. And rather than be alone where Tamara could find me, I spent as much time as I could with Michael. I really felt like things we're really starting to come together, and as soon as I could get Michael to a point where he would commit to me more fully, I'd be ready to spring my trap on Tamara.

When Krista announced that she and Tamara were having a sleepover Friday night, I knew that I'd likely be relegated back to my own bedroom. I couldn't even remember the last time I'd slept in there. I'd started sleeping with Krista to avoid the risk of being trapped all night in my bedroom with Tamara which was exactly what I was afraid would happen with this sleepover. I assured Krista that I didn't mind sleeping alone for the one night, but the minute they disappeared into Krista's room I grabbed a pre-packed bag and climbed out the window.

I drove to Michael's apartment, wondering I should have given him warning. Then again, who could possibly be upset about a cute girl showing up outside your door in the middle of the night dressed in her pajamas? I knocked softly on the door. There was no answer, so I texted him. I hoped he wasn't already sleeping.

"Hey, sexy. Come to your door, I've got a surprise for you,"I texted flirtatiously.

"What? You're here now???" Came his reply a moment later.

"It's cold out here. Hurry up and let me in, or I'm going to start ringing your doorbell obnoxiously." I replied.

A moment later, Michael opened the door in his boxers.

"Sara--what are you doing here?"

"I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd surprise you. See if maybe you wanted to have a little fun." I winked at him, and then as I looked down at his boxers, I was pleasantly surprised to see he was apparently very happy to see me. This would be the perfect opportunity for me to to show him just how much I liked him.

"Uh--Um--" he stuttered, "I have family visiting tonight." He paused, obviously conflicted. "If you can give me 15-20 minutes, I'm all yours. We can go out somewhere. Maybe a motel room?"

Now it was my turn to hesitate. I hated to pull him away from his family, and a motel room seemed kind of seedy.

"You know what, why don't we re-schedule. It's obviously not a good time."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Absolutely! No worries at all. You just let me know when I can have you all to myself, and we'll see where things go at that point." I smiled at him, knowing my implication was clear.

As I made my way back to my car, it occurred to me that I could always go stay at a motel myself. I wasn't sure why that hadn't occurred to me when Tamara stayed over before, but it sounded like a great idea at the moment. At least, it did until I realized that in my hurry I had neglected to bring my wallet with me. I swore silently under my breath.

I drove home and parked in the driveway, turning the car off and waiting silently. I'd sit here for a few minutes before sneaking back in to find my wallet. I wanted to make sure they were asleep. If Tamara was going to try sneaking into my room, she'd probably do it right after Krista fell asleep. I figured I'd give her enough time to find me missing, give up, and then fall asleep herself.

I leaned my chair back and waited patiently.

*****

The sun shone brightly into my eyes, waking me. My neck was stiff. I rubbed it as I struggled to make sense of my surroundings. I realized I'd fallen asleep in the car. The clock showed 9:43. It was basically a toss-up whether they'd still be sleeping, but seeing as I had no missed calls, it seemed likely Krista hadn't noticed me missing.

I climbed up to my window and snuck through, tip-toeing quietly through my room and into the hallway. Everything was going smoothly so far. I decided to sneak downstairs and turn on the TV. If Tamara or Krista had tried to find me last night, I would just pretend that I'd fallen asleep in front of the TV.

Just as I settled comfortably into the couch and started flipping channels, I was started to hear the sound of a toilet flushing nearby. A moment later, the door to the hallway bathroom opened, and out stepped Tamara. I tried to hide under the blanket, but it was too late.

"Well, good morning!" She walked over to me. "I missed you last night."

"Oh--yeah. I fell asleep on the couch, I guess."

She eyed me carefully, not sure whether or not to believe me. I could tell she was trying to remember if she'd noticed me on the couch when she'd gone into the bathroom a few moments ago.

"Hey, Tamara!" I heard Krista yell. "If you'd like, you can put something on the TV while I finish cleaning up the kitchen."

"Will do!" Tamara yelled back, before returning her attention to me.

"Sorry about that. We just finished having breakfast," she said, looking distracted as she sat down on the arm of the couch.

"Oh, yeah?" I asked, making awkward small talk. "What did you have?"

"I know you're probably as disappointed as I am that we didn't get to have any fun last night," Tamara continued, ignoring my question entirely. "I was waiting for Krista to fall asleep so we could have some fun in your bedroom. I didn't realize how sleepy I was though, because I accidentally fell asleep too. But don't worry, I'll make it up to you," she promised, looking down at me.

"Why would you need to visit my room last night, anyway?" I asked, feeling unexpectedly angry. "I've been to see you nearly every day over the past two weeks, why can't that be enough for you?"

"I don't like that tone in your voice," Tamara warned icily. "You know, I was actually thinking of having a little fun with you this morning by waking you up with a surprise, but I guess it would be less of a surprise now that you're awake.

I don't know if I was tired or just frustrated of the way Tamara acted like she owned me.

"Fuck you, Tamara. You've treated me like shit for way too long. You've been getting your rocks off nearly every day for weeks now. Why can't you just give me a fucking break and let me have a night to myself?" I asked, emboldened by the fact that Krista was nearby. However, I quickly realized I'd overstepped.

"It's funny you should phrase it like that," she smiled, mostly ignoring my impassioned speech as she climbed over my head onto the couch. Straddling my body, her knees were already pressing into my upper arms before I knew what was happening.

"Tamara, wait--" I protested, trying to push her off.

"I had actually decided to give you a break this morning, but since you seem to think I treat you 'like shit,' perhaps I should give you your surprise after all.

Tamara hiked up her skirt to reveal her bare ass; she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Tamara, wait!" I exclaimed in a mild panic. "Krista is in the other room."

"Precisely," she grinned as she pressed the volume up button on the TV remote.

I managed to pull an arm free, and I pushed against her in at attempt to keep her ass away from me. I was too weak to dislodge her from her superior position and succeeded mostly only in groping her ass. As her cheeks moved closer, eager to swallow my face, I lashed out--angry at my inability to stop her and fearful of the realization that I was moments away from from having the full weight of her body forcing my face into her shapely buttocks. I don't know what I was trying to accomplish, but something snapped inside me. I slapped her ass--hard. I suddenly wanted to hurt her. I think somewhere inside my mind, it seemed like a reasonable response at the time. Her ass stopped moving toward my face, and I slapped her a second time--and then a third time.

"Oooh," she squealed. "I didn't know you were into spanking. I kind of like that." She caught my wrist on the fourth swing. "But, I think I'd rather be the one doing the spanking."

She pulled my wrist back under her leg. "We'll have to wait until later to explore that further. But trust me, I'm very much looking forward to exploring that with you," she smiled. Without another word, she pressed her soft cheeks into my face. The couch arm behind my head allowed her to push her ass firmly against my head. The next few minutes were a confusing and disorienting flurry of ass. She wiggled her hips side to side in an unusually aggressive manner, throwing my head rapidly back and forth. The entire time, my nose was being rubbed roughly against her asshole.

I was starting to feel dizzy, and my head was beginning to hurt. I was thankful when she abruptly stopped until she began grinding her ass up and down on my face, pressing her full weight into my head as she did. My nose slid painfully up and down the length of her ass crack. With each upward motion, my nose was forced upward with enough pressure to be very uncomfortable, bordering on painful. And perhaps even worse was the fact that each time my nose slid over the length of her ass crack, I could feel my nose slipping ever so slightly into her anus. And particularly on the backward motions, I could feel my nose getting caught momentarily before slipping out. The whole experience was a short-lived, but unusually intense. The assault ended as abruptly as it began when the kitchen door opened. Tamara immediately pulled her skirt down and slid onto the floor before Krista stepped around to where she could see the both of us.

"Sara, I didn't know you were awake!"

"Uh--" I was still dazed by the intensity and brazenness of which Tamara had just assaulted my face. "Yeah, I fell asleep down here. I just woke up a few minutes ago."

"You know what?" Tamara interjected as she stood up, "I just realized I have an appointment I need to get to, so we'll have to hang out again soon!"

"Definitely," Krista smiled, hugging her at the doorway.

"Sara," Krista turned to me, "Come say goodbye to Tamara."

I reluctantly stood, and Tamara gave me a big hug. Before I could pull away, she pulled me close and whispered in my ear.

"By the way, the surprise I mentioned earlier is that when I used the bathroom a few minutes ago, I didn't wipe."

I was stunned, feeling a mixture of shock and confusion.

"You didn't w--?" I whispered, feeling dizzy as I processed what she had just said. Had I heard her right? Krista had gotten distracted by her cell phone and wasn't paying attention to our exchange.

"Ta ta!" She waved to us both, ignoring my confusion entirely.

As Krista closed the door, I began to panic. What if Tamara was telling the truth? The thought was revolting, but was it possible? If so, did I need to worry about Krista noticing anything on my face? I turned away, petrified by the worst fears of my imagination. Fuck. What was wrong with Tamara? I darted up the stairs in a panic, while avoiding letting Krista look at my face directly.

"I'm taking a shower now," I yelled as casually as I could.

I ran to my room and grabbed the bolt cutters from behind my bed, carrying them into the bathroom with me. I'd had enough of Tamara's abuse and her control of my life. The last two weeks were absolutely horrible. I already wasn't sure how much longer I could endure. But to have her rub her filthy ass on my face after using the restroom? It was just too much for a person to endure.

I locked the door and immediately stripped down before I analyzed the bolt cutter; it looked straightforward enough. Basically, they it seemed like they were effectively a big pair of scissors. I lifted them to one of the locks, took a deep breath, and squeezed the handles. At first, I wasn't sure I was going to be strong enough to cut through the metal. But once I thought about what Tamara had just done to me, I pushed through and was rewarded by the the sound of metal snapping. It was quite possibly the most beautiful sound I had ever heard.

I worked my way through each lock until they were all on the counter in pieces. I pulled the belt off, triumphantly. It felt amazing to be free of my proverbial shackles, especially in clear defiance of Tamara's wishes. I wondered briefly if I was making a huge mistake, but I wasn't going to worry about it tonight. I was going to enjoy a hot, steamy shower impediment free and finally have a few moments to relax in peace.

I turned the water on and stepped in. The warmth on my skin felt divine, and my fingers rubbed my pussy. I never thought it would feel strange just to be able to freely touch myself. I refused to ever wear that belt again. I had no idea how I would explain this to Tamara. But I should have a day or two to think it over before Tamara became suspicious. With the exception of last night, she had been content to wait for me to come to her. I could even go to Michael before she realized what had happened and tell him everything. I realized with apprehension I'd essentially committed myself to having sex with him over the next day or two. I wanted us to have a real, physical relationship before I told him. He would have my back. How could he not? We were basically a couple now. I was afraid to even let myself believe my torment was finally almost over. But I had Michael help me get the SD card from Tamara, that would be the last piece of my freedom.

I heard a noise behind me. Startled, I spun around and was shocked to see a fully naked Tamara standing in the shower behind me.

"Tamara?! What the hell?" I instinctively tried to cover myself awkwardly with my hands and arms.

"What the fuck have you done?" Tamara eyed me angrily.

Crap. I had barely been out of the belt for ten minutes, and Tamara was already on my back about it. I just could not seem to catch a break.

"Tamara, wait. It's not what you think." I said quickly, trying to back away as she approached. The water washed over her body as she stepped forward.

"I told you I wouldn't make you lick me so long as you didn't remove your belt, and I was content to honor that as long as you kept making progress."

"We're still making progress!" I exclaimed urgently, trying to think of a way out of this.

"The only way we'd be making progress is if you took off your belt because..." She paused as if something was registering with her for the first time. "Because you want to take things to the next level."

"W-What?" I looked to the side, wondering if I could make it to the bathroom door, and what would happen if I tried. What if Krista was in the hallway?

She continued. "The only way we'd still be making progress is if you took off your belt because you want what's been happening between us to happen a lot more often. After all, if I tell you things between us will escalate if you remove the belt... and then you remove the belt, how could your intentions be any clearer?"

"Tamara, wait! I overreacted because of what happened downstairs. I see that now."

"Downstairs? Oh," she laughed, "I lied about what I told you. I was just getting horny since I'd expected to have some fun last night, and I knew that saying that would get you into the bathroom where we could be alone."

I felt Tamara's hand grip my hair and pull downward. I stumbled, slipping on the porcelain and landing on my back, my head hitting the porcelain. Everything spun. I felt Tamara's over me. I tried to defend myself, but between between being disoriented and blinded by water, my flailing was useless. She easily forced my arms above my head, and I felt the weight of her knees on my upper arms as her weight settled onto my chest. This felt surprisingly familiar; only the setting had changed.

Before I could regain my bearings, my breath was cut off, a significant portion of Tamara's weight confidently taking control of my face. As her soft cheeks enveloped my face, I realized how stupid and near-sighted I'd been. I'd gotten so used to Tamara mostly leaving me alone that I'd forgotten much worse things could be for me. She sat up slightly, getting more comfortable, as I tried to beg for mercy.

"Please, Tamara. I made a mistake."

"I don't think you did. At first I thought you were playing me this whole time, but then I remembered how much you'd enjoyed having your tongue inside me. I could tell you weren't faking."

She actually thought I'd enjoyed that? Well, now certainly wasn't the time to correct her. She grabbed a bottle of body wash and began lathering up her back.

"You're right," I said quickly, "In fact, the reason I took off the belt was because I enjoyed the other night so much, it scared me. I was afraid if you left the belt on me longer, those feelings would become permanent. So I'd understand if you wanted to put the belt back on me." I did my best to convince her, but it didn't seem like she was buying it.

"I don't think that's it," she mused. "I think you loved drinking my cum so much that you subconsciously sabotaged yourself because you wanted it to happen again. You're just too shy to admit that want to lick my pussy. After all, how many times have you come to me saying you needed to go to the bathroom and then not needed to go?""

"What? No!" I protested as she continued spreading the body wash down her body, lathering her ass in suds. As she vigorously rubbed her hands over her soapy ass, letting her fingers slide into her cheeks, I finally caved.

"OK, seriously. What are you doing?"

"I needed a shower anyway. I figured now was as good a time as any. Besides, who doesn't enjoy a good shower fuck?"

Before I could respond, her legs tightened against my head as she simultaneously lowered her weight back onto my face. My face slid with little resistance into her soapy cheeks, my nose pressing tightly against her asshole. She giggled as the soap and water made squishing, sucking sounds as she began to rub my face in her ass. The soap stung my eyes making if difficult to see--not that there was much I particularly wanted to see.

She came to a rest, her ass covering my nose and mouth. I squinted my eyes, trying to ignore the stinging. I realized she was actually washing her long, red hair. I was half-blind with soap, and struggling to breathe with the added stress of water running down her body into my face, and she was washing her hair? As she sat up slightly, I tried to protest. The soapy water running down her hair was hitting me directly in the face making my protests more sputtering than anything. She grabbed the bottle of body wash and turned her head, looking down at me.

"Time to give my ass a more thorough scrubbing," she said as she tipped the bottle of body wash toward my face. I instinctively closed my eyes and mouth, not knowing what to expect. A moment later, I felt cold body wash dripping onto my mouth. It didn't stop there. I felt the body wash dripping down my neck and cheeks as she covered my nose, eyes, and forehead with completely with body wash. I wouldn't have even considered trying to open my eyes with the body wash pooling over my eyes. And then her warm ass enveloped my face again. She began rubbing her ass vigorously against my face until there were suds everywhere. She ended up spending such a disproportionate amount of time using my face to scrub her ass that I was beginning to suspect she was just having fun after a certain point. I couldn't believe Tamara was literally using my face to wash her ass.

As her weight lifted off my head, I spat the sudsy water out of my mouth. I could tell she was doing something above me, but I didn't care about anything at that moment other than letting the water wash the soap from my eyes. She'd released my arms, so I was cautiously optimistic she was done torturing me.

I continued letting the water wash over my face and rubbed at my eyes. Once I'd washed the majority of the soap from my face and eyes, I opened them cautiously. As I struggled to keep them open, I saw Tamara lowering herself back over me. Before I could react, she had grabbed my arms and pulled them back under her knees. At least now, her body was blocking the water allowing me to open my eyes. Once I did, I immediately regretted it. I found myself staring directly at Tamara's hairy mound.