CWB 5 - More than Just Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do we dare go outside under our shade?"

"I don't know why not; it's our space and we've paid for it."

"But... won't we disturb them?"

"Did they seem to be disturbed? Do we care?"

We collected our chairs and towels and headed out again. Now nearly 5 minutes later, she was no longer sucking his cock, but was still lying across his legs, hugging them, as his fingers were now working hard to masturbate her. Her legs were splayed open, his fingers now furiously stroking on and around her clit, obviously trying to now get her off. "Hope you don't mind; Karen really likes to be watched." Even as he said this, apparently just our coming back out was the final straw for her as her legs closed against his hand, a shudder racking through her body.

"You didn't seem to mind it a few minutes ago yourself," I said.

He laughed and raised his beer in a salute once more, "Ah what can I say, she loves to suck cock and loves to show off - it's a great combination." I just nodded in acknowledgement and turned away.

Stacy and Carrie both spread out towels on the sand and in the sun while I pulled up a seat on the end of the bed. Our neighbors were behind our natural field of vision, so we pretty much ignored them. I noticed a short time later that Karen disappeared into their room and reappeared about 5 minutes later. I saw her hand her husband (at least, I suspected he was) a new beer, another kept in her hand for herself.

Carrie and Stacy were talking quietly, I wasn't really paying attention, but noticed when Karen stepped around the end of their sun bed and crossed into our area. She stopped near my elbow and spoke to the girls. "I just had to come over and tell you, you ladies have got some great suits. Really sexy! I take it you girls like showing off too?"

She hadn't put a thing on, she was still stark naked, and apparently totally unbashful. Carrie glanced at Stacy, and then always the ringleader said, "Yeah, we always told ourselves that someday we'd come to a place like this."

"Oh? First time? Kenny and I come here every year. I love showing off and sucking cock. Kenny lets me suck anyone I want when we're here. He kinda likes to watch, too. I can suck you if you want," she said turning to me, her hand reaching down and touching my shoulder, "at least if your ladies don't mind." I glanced over at Kenny, once again he smiled and raised his beer. I understood perfectly he was saying to go for it, if I wanted.

"Yeah, that's OK. My girls and I more than take care of each other."

"Suit yourself. We'll be down at the spa tonight, come see me if you change your mind. Kenny likes to play too, if you ladies are interested."

"Nah, that's ok, I don't think so."

~

The theme of the night at the disco was "Angels and Demons," with "Sinful Red and Innocent White" listed as the dress code according to the information available. I didn't realize that Carrie and Stacy had checked this out before hand, but I knew something was up when they told me to go drink a beer while they were getting ready. I went out onto the beach bed and sat down and listened to the lapping of the water against the shore. It had been windy during the afternoon, now it was virtually still.

When they called me back in, Carrie was all in red, wearing her red thong teddy/body suit, the same one she'd had that night at the Residence Inn a few weeks before, and a headband that had two devils horns. Stacy, on the other hand, looked like an angel. She had a virginal white negligee that I'd never seen before. A tiny white thong covered her pussy and a shelf bra supported her breasts leaving them totally bare. Sparkling diamond pasties surrounded and accented her erect nipples. Her head band was the opposite of Carries, a white halo. Her sheer outer veil covered nothing, accented everything.

"Well, do you like?" Stacy asked, standing on one leg, lifting the other so she was on her toes, and then spreading her arms to put herself on display. I'd glanced at Carrie, mildly amused by the horns on her head, but the red teddy I'd seen before. I knew it covered her breasts right now, but I also suspected it would be pulled aside and they would be bare soon enough. Stacy required much more than just a glance; her beauty had mesmerized me since I'd walked into the room.

"Wow!" I said, slowly walking up to her and putting my arm around her. "This looks like something that would be worn for our wedding night."

She giggled and grabbed my hand, which had slid down to her bare bottom, and pushed me away. "As if that could ever happen." Turning she reached to the bed and picked up a brown paper bag, tossing it to me. "Here's your costume," she giggled, and Carrie giggled at the same time.

The bag was small, I knew it couldn't be much whatever was in there, and I was right. Something hard greeted my hand at first, and I pulled out a devil's horn head piece, a match to Carries. Reaching back in, I felt soft cloth and not much else. Pulling it out, I found a cock pouch, a little draw sack 'thong', also in devils red.

"Hmm," I said, dropping the sack back to the bed and holding it up, examining the virtual nothing. "Doesn't leave much to the imagination, does it? When did you get this? Didn't you say yesterday that maybe you should get me one of these?" I looked up at her, finding her grinning at Carrie.

"I knew I said that, but I'd already gotten it, or at least Carrie got it for me and brought it along. We were looking at the website and knew about tonight's theme so we got stuff to match. Well? Put it on!"

There was no sense in being "bashful", since both of these girls were my lovers, but I decided to play their "you can't watch" game and headed to the toilet. "Hey! Where are you going?" Stacy said as I put the devil's horns on my head and stepped away.

"Just hold your horses, you want it to be a surprise, you don't want to see me change." They said something in argument, I just ignored.

I'd worn a jock strap before, but that had straps that wrapped up and across my butt. This was a thong without strings. A string waist band held it up, but the pouch itself was just that - a pouch. Elastic wrapped around my cock and balls, and the waist strap kept it all from falling. My ass, and everything else behind, was totally bare, and the fire engine/devils red color was nothing except to get attention.

"Well?" I asked, stepping back out of the toilet and adopting the same pose that Stace had a few minutes before, and finished it by turning and showing it left me totally nude in back... "What do you think?" I stepped towards them, looking especially at Stace whose eyes widened as she surveyed my mostly naked body. I stepped up between them, putting an arm around both. Both of them had a hand on my back, and one free in front - and both of them proceeded to cop a feel.

"Oh! I like!" Stacy said, her hand slipping down to cup the pouch that held my genitals.

"My God your boyfriend has the greatest ass," Carrie added, her hand on my bare buns. Stacy slipped her hand down to fondle the other side.

"He does, doesn't he?"

~

The Disco was hopping when we got there. As with all discos the beat of the music felt as much as heard. Although we'd not been wearing corona masks around the room, or on the beach, we would the whole day on the Chichen Itza trip, and did tonight. We'd discussed the danger of being here, with the virus still rampant, and although Stace and I could go home and be isolated for two weeks without a problem, Carrie had to go back to her elderly parents and had been quite adamant about wearing her mask religiously.

There was no doubt that Disco was a swinger pick-up or swapping joint. Dancing was the excuse, but dancing with different partners, rubbing near naked bodies on near naked bodies, and sometimes moving off to the adjacent discrete private rooms or to darker corners (which in a mostly dark room with only flashing disco lights flashing everywhere was almost an oxymoron). We danced, mostly with each other, although all three of us were approached by others, and asked if we wanted to dance. We all found out later that in every case, while dancing with others, we were individually asked if we wanted to play. Just like with the masks, and although I wasn't committed to Carrie, we'd decided that if the three of us were playing together, sex would remain exclusive between us.

But that didn't mean that the rubbing of near naked bodies didn't take place. Watching Carrie and Stacy dancing with other men, hands rubbing their bottoms and breasts, erections being pressed against their bodies, kept me vigilant in case they wanted an escape. When the hand of the first man that Stace danced with slipped up to her breast, I was immediately on my way to warn him off, but she just reached up and moved his hand back to her ass. Later she told me she'd just said he could "look but not touch," although she didn't mind his hands on her butt.

As I had expected, Carrie and her girls got a lot of attention, and with the ease that she fell out of her teddy, or that it moved aside, she spent a lot of time with her breasts exposed. Initially it appeared that she was trying to keep them covered, but after a while she obviously gave up. She wasn't the only bare breasted woman in the room, but multiple times I saw her reaching up and moving a dancer's hand away. I asked later and both girls confirmed that all they'd had to do was say no, and that was all it took, but there was a lot of fondling and groping going on elsewhere. This group of people truly did understand that "no meant no," but there didn't appear to be a lot of "no" happening.

For me, virtually every woman that I danced with grabbed my ass, rubbed against me and told me it 'felt like a nice one,' and complemented me on how sexy my cocksack was. I told them thank you, but what was in the sack was for my girlfriend only. In every case they responded with a "that's a shame" or "that's too bad, we could have had some fun," or similar, although one woman commented "both of them?" in reference to Carrie and Stacy. I had been wondering when we left our room what would happen if my mind got out of control and I sprang a woody, it turned out it was no big deal. I think every male in the place sprang a boner at least once during the night.

Despite that we all occasionally danced with others, the majority of the time we were with each other. After a couple of hours, and several Pina Colada's, Stacy leaned over and nibbled on my earlobe and said it was time for us to go back to the room, that we had to get up early the next day. Carrie had just come back and sat down on my other side, so I leaned to her and asked if she was ready. Her response was to stand and grab my hand, I grabbed Stacy's hand, and we headed for the door.

We were all aroused from the "show and tell" at the disco, and with lots of hands and mouths and genitals to go around, within an hour we were sated and fell asleep. Luckily, I had remembered to set an alarm clock as not a one of us was really ready to get up, but at least we had a couple of hours more sleep available on the bus.

Chichen Itza was fabulous but seeing it with about a thousand of our closest friends was a bit too much. Later, in reading, I saw that Chichen Itza averages better than 5,000 tourists per day, so my thousand persons guess probably wasn't that far off. Needless to say, ours was not the only busload of tourists.

Unlike in the morning when the three of us were all sleeping, coming home we were awake, and driving back through the shopping area of Cancun caught Stacy and Carrie's eye. Although Carrie would soon be leaving, we agreed that a trip into town might be in order. I didn't bother to tell them that perhaps I'd seen something that I was interested in also.

~

Carrie was leaving the next day, so when she suggested we check out the hot tub that night, we did exactly that. We'd seen it during the day with various stages of dress and undress but hadn't expected that nudity was the dress of the evening. No sooner had we arrived than we were spotted by our neighbors Karen and Kenny. They were just a few feet away, so we said hello, but when Karen asked if we'd come to play with everyone, we just said no - that wasn't our thing. As it was, the tub was hot, the drinks were flowing, and although many people were playing, we decided not to stay. After a day on the road, we were just as happy to return to our room, just the three of us.

Carrie's last morning was spent on the beach, and then we went into Cancun for an hour or two before we had to part ways with her as she headed to the airport. We stopped and checked in her bags before going into town, and then dropped her off at the airport later as we headed back south to Desire.

Stacy and Carrie didn't even care when I told them I was going to wander around and I'd meet them back where I left them in an hour or so. I had my cell phone after all, as did Stacy, so we were only a text or phone call away. I knew where I wanted to go, and once free of their wondering eyes, I made a beeline to what I'd seen the previous day. I found where I was headed for but also checked out several other stores before I found exactly what I wanted.

~

I was lying there, almost awake, almost asleep, when Stacy spoke. It was our last morning, after two full days of being by ourselves, it seemed like a strange question.

"Do you miss her?"

In my 'tweener state, I at first didn't even realize it was a question to me. Was it a dream? Rolling my head towards her I found her snuggled to my arm, eyes open and looking at me. Normally I was the first to wake, usually slipping out of bed and leaving her snoozing. "What?" I asked in response, my mind not fathoming exactly what she was asking.

"Do you miss her? Carrie?"

Truthfully, I hadn't even thought of Carrie since we'd dropped her off at the airport. Finally, once Stacy and I were truly alone on our get-away vacation, Carrie hadn't even crossed my mind.

The few days we were alone were almost exactly as I'd originally imagined the entire week would be, hot and sexy. Not that the days with Carrie were not, it was just that they were different. Once Carrie had helped Stacy break the ice, Stacy had no problem showing off as she had desired. Wearing her see-thru bikini in and out of the pool and spa, wearing it walking on the beach, even going totally nude. She had gone topless at the pool, together we'd gone naked in the hot tub, along with a dozen others who weren't quite so picky about whom they were having sexual relations with. Our highlight had been the Catamaran trip, which had turned out to be a totally nude experience. Boating naked, with a dozen other people that we hadn't known before. Boating naked, swimming naked, stopping and snorkeling naked, everyone was nude the entire time. Although we didn't have sex with anyone else, virtually everyone else did, some of them several times, and many not with just one partner either.

"No," I answered Stacy's inquiry. I was going to leave it at that but, somehow, I knew this question was going somewhere. "Do you?"

"She's my best friend. At least, other than you."

"Is that what I am? Your best friend?"

"And my cousin."

Something about the way she said it, it didn't sound like being her cousin was a good thing. I just lay for a moment before I said anything.

"Why do you want to know if I miss Carrie? Why would I miss her when I've got you?" I knew this was back to the same problem that had been bothering her for several months now, always the "why don't you hook up with Carrie" unstated wish. She was facing me when I asked, but now she rolled over, onto her other side, facing away, her back to me. I realized that suddenly she was upset - and I didn't know why. "Hey... are you OK?"

"Yeah," she answered, her voice saying she was anything but ok.

"What's the matter, Stace? Why is it that you want me to like Carrie so much? I do like Carrie, I really do. We've had some great times with her, you and me." I wasn't sure where to take this, so tried what I thought best. "You know she's a hot little fuck, she likes it with you and with me. It's been more than fun that you share me with her, but she can go away forever, and I'll never see her again if it makes you upset. I'll easily give her up forever as long as I never lose you."

The shuddering intake of her breath had let me know she was once again fighting off tears, trying to control emotions that I just didn't understand, and if anything, I understood I'd just made it worse. "Come on, baby. I keep making you upset and I don't know why." With my arm over her, I held her back to me, and tried again. "Why do you keep acting like you want me to hook up with Carrie when I've got you? I love you. Is it that I'm not enough for you?" She pulled my arm to her chest, holding me close, and finally answered.

"That's the trouble, you know what it is."

"No, I don't. You keep acting like I've done something wrong, and I have no idea what. You keep acting like you want me to leave you, to hook up with Carrie, and I have no idea why."

"It's so I won't lose you forever." I barely heard and understood her whisper.

"Lose me forever?" I whispered into her ear in return. "Why would me hooking up with Carrie make it so you wouldn't lose me forever?" This time she didn't answer. Several minutes went by, I gave her all the time to think about what she wanted to say, and then repeated the question.

"Why would me hooking up with Carrie make it so you wouldn't lose me forever?"

"Because... she's my best friend... Because... I've been sharing you with her... and, I know that if you... hooked up with her, that she'd share you with me too, and even though I can't have you all the time... At least sometimes I'd be able to visit and have you again... even if you're not just my own."

I don't know, maybe I'm just dense.

I heard her words, mulled them over in my mind, tried to make sense of them. If she can't have me, then by making sure I was with someone else, she'd be able to have me. I didn't say anything, trying to make sense of this convoluted explanation. I can't have you all the time... I came back to that sentence several times before it finally clicked.

"Stace?"

"Wha...What?"

"Why did you say you can't have me all the time?" Again, she didn't answer immediately, finally stumbling a bit, almost needing to inhale as she said the words.

"Because you're my cousin."

"Because you're my cousin," I repeated to her... and paused, thinking, before I said anything else. "And that makes a difference, why?"

That was all it took. The shuddering words she'd been spitting out, suddenly quit, the near tears were suddenly a faucet of rain falling onto my hand snuggled between her breasts. "Stace? And why does being my cousin make a difference?"

"Because I love you." I reached up and stroked her cheek.

"I know you do. I love you too."

"No, you don't understand." She rolled over, facing me. "Ricky... I really love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to have babies with you. I want it all, and I... I can't. You're my cousin!"

The tears were now streaming from her eyes, and I suddenly understood. It wasn't that Stacy wanted to go back to college and dump me. It wasn't that she wanted me to hook up with Carrie so she could ease out of the picture without upsetting me like I'd surmised. Stace and I had been sharing ourselves with Carrie. Carrie had been with each of us, both alone, and as a threesome. Stacy had made love to Carrie without me there, and then had shared me with Carrie. She'd had me make love to Carrie without her, and with her. I suddenly saw and understood her reasoning. If we were sharing now, if I hooked up with Carrie, and the three of us continued to share each other, then in the future, when she wasn't around all the time, at least she'd occasionally be able to have me.