Cyn's Resort Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia felt him wriggle his finger as he pressed, and then the tip slipped inside. His fingers slid slowly into her, and Cynthia remembered that special feeling, that distinctively peculiar feeling, of having something probing inside her rectal chute. It was similar to getting fucked, but entirely different at the same time. One thing Cynthia knew, from the first time a professor of hers had fucked her in the ass during her sophomore year of college, and that was that she loved it. She loved the strangely lurid, and yet sinfully erotic feeling of having her bum absolutely filled with rock-hard cock, and the deliciously wicked sensation of having a hot load of cum shot deep into her bowels.

She lay there remembering how good it had been with that professor, and then the many times Jim had filled her clutching chute with sperm, and now she couldn't wait to have a well-hung black man fill that steaming bum of hers, and fuck her with everything he had.

"You have a beautiful bum, Miss," Devon said as his fingers slid purposefully back and forth inside Cynthia's hot tight hole. "So big, so round, and so hot."

Cynthia was rolling her hips back against his probing finger as she pressed her face down onto the little pillow beneath her head, her eyes closed as she savored the delightful sensation of his probing finger, the tip rubbing teasingly over her hot rectal walls.

"You feel a bit flushed, Miss," Devon said. "Would you like Devon to take your temperature for you? I have a nice big thermometer right here waiting for you."

"Mmm, I am feeling a bit overheated," Cynthia responded playfully. "I think that might be just the thing to do. After all, I'd hate to get sick so early on our vacation."

"Yes, Miss. Don't worry, Devon will check to see that you're all right."

Cynthia felt him slide his finger out of her tight hole, the little aperture squeezing down on his withdrawing finger, reluctant to let it go.

"But to take your temperature properly, Miss, I'm going to need you to shift back towards the end of the table."

With Devon's hands taking hold of her broad hips and guiding her, Cynthia felt him pull her back until she felt the edge of the table pressing against her pussy.

"Now, let me just put your feet in here," Devon said in a soothing voice as Cynthia saw him move to each side. He fiddled with something on each side of the table and the next thing she knew, he'd positioned her feet in some form of metal stirrups, similar to a doctor's office, but she was usually on her back at those times.

"There, now you're in the perfect position for me to take your temperature," Devon said as he moved back behind her, totally out of Cynthia's field of vision.

With the position he had placed her in, Cynthia knew he was absolutely right. Her knees were bent well up, almost to her chest, and with her feet anchored securely in the stirrups, she thought she looked like a jockey leaning forwards over the neck of a thundering steed. And all she needed was that horse, and with Devon and his stallion-like cock, Cynthia knew it was only a matter of moments until she'd be bucking away, feeling that powerful beast between her legs, racing for the finish line.

Cynthia felt Devon place the broad flared crown of his throbbing erection right up against her snug little hole, her backside spread wide open before him. He rolled his hips as he pressed forward, the mushroom shaped helmet starting to stretch her open.

"OH FUCK...YESSSSS..." Cynthia hissed as the delightful sensation of feeling her rosehole being stretched and stretched sent chilling waves through her body. And then the whole head popped right inside, her sphincter closing down to lock it in, the massive knob clasped tight by her needy hole. Cynthia felt her heart pounding at the strange sensation of the huge crown lodged inside her ass, but she knew what she was feeling was excitement and arousal, her back passage getting what it had sorely missed for what seemed like forever. And then Devon started to push.

"OH GOD...YES...YES...YES..." Cynthia hissed, gripping the sides of the massage table tightly in her fists as her body shuddered, Devon's long thick cock going deeper and deeper into her gripping chute. He kept going, gripping her hips tightly as he slowly, mercilessly, fed every hard thick inch into Cynthia's needy hole. He didn't stop his slow, powerful thrust until Cynthia felt his shaven midsection press up against her, his taut abs feeling exquisite as he pressed them into the soft skin of her bum.

Cynthia felt her eyes roll back in head, the sensation of being stuffed absolutely full of hard thick cock overwhelming her. She was panting like that race horse she'd been thinking of, her body tingling at the myriad of sensations shooting through her, but the main one was pleasure, pure rapturous pleasure. Devon's cock felt wonderful inside her, his throbbing erection reaching places way up in her steaming guts that had never been touched before and, to Cynthia, it felt amazing; absolutely amazing.

Devon started to retreat, and Cynthia instinctively used the muscles inside her rectum to grip down on him, not wanting to let it go, not wanting to feel that empty void inside her that had just been filled after being neglected for so long.

Cynthia didn't have much to worry about, she soon realized, because Devon drew back until the tight ring of her anus gripped the thick rope-like ridge of his corona, and then he drove it forward, sending every throbbing inch of his massive erection as far into her bowels as he could get it.

"OH FFUUUGGKKKGGKK!" Cynthia wailed incoherently as she climaxed, her orgasm starting deep inside her and blossoming throughout her body in waves of ecstasy. She gripped the sides of the pad on top of the table even harder, her knuckles white. With her face pressed into the pillow beneath her, she gritted her teeth as she moaned through a tremendous release. She could feel her oil-covered breasts beneath her, smashed into the massage table as she arched her back even more, mounds of slippery tit-flesh oozing out on each side.

"OH FUCK...SO DEEP...SO FUCKING DEEP," Cynthia groaned loudly as Devon kept fucking her in the ass, slamming his huge cock all the way into her with every powerful thrust. Cynthia could feel him grip her hips firmly, but that didn't stop her from rocking back and forth, riding his big horse cock with everything she had.

Cynthia came again, moaning and drooling on the massage table, the pillow she'd had beneath her head sliding off as she thrashed about, her slick oil-covered body glistening just as much from her sweat as from the oil.

And still Devon kept fucking her ass, wave upon wave of blissful pleasure flowing through Cynthia as she rolled her hips back at him, the sounds of their oily bodies slapping together filling the tent. Cynthia came again, her backside on fire from the intense sensations, but she never wanted it to stop, never wanted to go this long ever again without feeling the pure luxurious pleasure she was feeling of having a hard cock, a big, thick, hard cock filling and stretching her needy rectum.

Cynthia had thought getting fucked in the pussy by Devon was amazing, but this ass fucking he was giving her was on a whole different level.

"OH FUCK, MISS, I'M GONNA CUM," Devon called out as Cynthia felt his prick get even stiffer inside her.

"NO!" Cynthia called out as she whipped her head around. "IN MY MOUTH. COME IN MY MOUTH!"

Devon quickly withdrew and scrambled around to the side of the table, his hand wrapped around his throbbing cock. Her body numb with pleasure, Cynthia quickly turned her head and opened her mouth. Through glassy eyes, she saw the wet tip of his immense rod fill with milky-white fluid for a split second, and then a long white strand of cum shot forth, right at the instant he plugged it between her wet lips.

"OHHMM..." Cynthia groaned in pleasure as her lips closed down beyond the massive helmet, the spewing cockhead filling her mouth with what she loved. She felt Devon reach forward and grip her head, holding her in place as she flexed his hips back and forth, his throbbing cock bucking and shooting into her sucking mouth.

"GLLMMPPHH..." Cynthia swallowed, her mouth absolutely full of thick rich spunk. But Devon kept ejaculating, rope after rope of warm pearly seed filling her mouth. Cynthia felt it leaking out the corners of her mouth, so she swallowed again, and then again, her mind swirling with pleasure as Devon flooded her mouth with cum as he gave her what she thought was the biggest load yet.

Finally, his spitting cock slowed, the final vestiges of his climax ending as she sucked out the last tasty morsels of his semen. But Cynthia kept licking and sucking, pleasuring the beautiful cock that had just been buried in her back passage. She loved the taste of their combined juices, the scintillatingly illicit flavor making her whimper with excitement. She drew Devon's cock out of her mouth and pulled him closer, her tongue sliding down to his soft sack, lapping up the remnants of her pussy juice that she knew had gathered there. Finally satisfied, she drew back and propped her head up on one elbow, a smile on her face as she looked up at Devon.

The big black man stood next to her, and the smile on his face made Cynthia think he looked like a man who'd be happy if he died there on the spot, with life having nothing better to offer to him than what he'd just experienced. Maybe that was true, maybe it wasn't, but to Cynthia, that's what she saw in the smile on his face and the look in his eyes.

"Is my temperature okay?" Cynthia asked teasingly, continuing their little game.

Devon smiled broadly. ""Well, if you ask me, I'd say you're pretty hot. Sizzling hot actually."

Cynthia reached out and wrapped her hand around Devon's cock, noticing that it was still almost totally hard. She loved the way that all the men here were so quick to reload. "Oh my, that can't be good. Maybe you didn't get a very good reading on this thermometer of yours." She started to stroke it, feeling it start to stiffen and lengthen within her grasp within seconds.

"Maybe you should take my temperature once more, just to be sure," Cynthia said as she arched her back and rolled her hips once more, Devon's eyes immediately going to her sumptuous rear end, her tight little hole winking at him in invitation.

Devon took Cynthia's temperature for another twenty minutes straight, only this time he gave her a blast of cooling medicine deep inside her bowels, the best he could to try and bring down her temperature.

As Cynthia lay there recovering, semen leaking from her puffy bumhole, she looked over at Jim, his hand and cock covered once more with two loads of his own seed.

"Devon says my temperature's perfect, honey," Cynthia said. "I'm so glad I'll be able to enjoy the rest of our vacation. I can't wait to see what happens next."

Cynthia could only smile as Jim looked back at her, totally speechless.

12