Daddy's Birthday Meal... and Mine...

Story Info
Daddy and I share a private evening.
1.2k words
4.66
11.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This follows on from Daddy's birthday surprise...)

I woke on the fold-out bed, it was a bright morning, Daddy and Claire were already up and showered, dressing...

'Morning princess...sleep well?'

'Mmm, yes thanks, where is Claire?'

'Just downstairs, we are going for breakfast, but you can take your time, the room is booked until 2pm'

'Okay, what are we doing on Tuesday?

'Well, Claire is away at a conference, so shall we just go for a birthday meal? That Italian place you like?'

I nodded, and gathered myself as he left.

Showering, I couldn't help but wander to the night before...had I really fucked my Daddy? The dull ache in my pussy confirmed it...my lips still felt tender and there were marks on my hips where he had grabbed me tightly as he pumped his seed into my willing pussy, such a fucking slut taking his Daddy cum up into me, thank fuck I was on birth control, because I would have let him creampie me anyway, the heat of the moment robbing reason from my mind...

I dressed and went downstairs, saying a brief goodbye to Claire and Daddy, my mind wandering to Tuesday evening. Would we talk about what had happened..? Might it happen again..? I shivered at the thought...

Dinner was lovely. I had showered, shaved (legs and pussy) and was wearing a barely there dress, just a tiny lace thong and a very filmy bralet underneath.

My tits were barely contained, Daddy doing his best not to stare, but I caught him a couple of times, my pussy tingling at the thrill of arousing him.

He was dressed very stylishly, it felt, oddly, like a proper date.

He ordered wine for me, held my chair out, talked about all sorts, college, work, general stuff. Daddy avoided mentioning the weekend, or Claire, this was just us together.

He paid the bill and we left, heading back to the house we didn't really talk, I was unsure about where we were going to go with this...

We got back and he fixed a couple of drinks...

'Jess, about Saturd-'

''Shhh. I wanted to, I wasn't forced...I loved it...I've seen how you look at me...'

'But Jessica, it just seems...'

'Daddy. It is your birthday. Let me give you a special present from your favourite girl...'

I emphasised 'favourite', I wanted him to think of me as his number one...

I stripped my dress off, thrilled as his lustful gaze took in my tiny thong, my big tits spilling out of my bra, I unhooked it and let my breasts free, nipples red and stiff, kneeling down in front of Daddy, pulling his jeans and boxers down, his stiff cock standing free and twitching, ready for me. I licked from the base to the tip, leaning forward to push my soft tits around his throbbing shaft. He moaned as I squeezed them together...

'Go on Daddy, fuck my tits, fuck them like you are going to fuck my tight little cunt...'

I squeezed my pillowy tits around his shaft, bending down to lick the mushroom head of his cock, sucking in the first inch, gazing up into his eyes as I swallowed him.

'Oh, fuck baby girl, fuck, I love it when you do that with your tongue...'

I lapped at the underside of his cock, pre-cum dribbling freely into my waiting and very willing mouth...he started to push his hips up, his cock pushing past my gag reflex, my eyes watering, choking a little, struggling but trying to take him into my throat, he put a hand on the back of my head and pushed me down, pushing into my throat, forcing his cock into me...

Daddy was throat fucking me, gently, but firmly...using my mouth like he used my cunt, like I wanted him to use my teen cunt...

My hand dropped down between my thighs, finding my swollen throbbing clit, stroking at my little button, waves of pleasure radiating from my cunt as Daddy fucked my mouth and throat, I was gagging and drooling but I didn't care, this felt amazing, I wanted to be his little slut, I wanted him to fill my mouth with his thick cum, wanted to swallow everything he gave me...

My orgasm built quickly, my clitty throbbing under my insistent fingers, my pussy running freely, my thighs slick with my juice, my little thong soaked. I moaned into coming as he started to thrust up into my mouth, my thighs trembling as I came, he was panting hard...

I sensed him tensing, his cock twitching, his hand on my head pushing me down until he hit my tonsils, I couldn't breathe as he unloaded into my mouth, his thick warm cum coating the back of my throat, I gulped as fast as I could, swallowing the salty load, he moaned and released me, I leaned back and let the last spurt hit me on the chin and drip down to my tits, I knew I looked like such a little slut like this, eyes watering, lips wet and swollen, cum dripping down on to me, Daddy's little fucktoy...

I gazed up at Daddy, he smiled, I stood up and took his hand, this is what I wanted...

'Take me to bed, make me yours...'

He grabbed my hand, leading me upstairs, this was a delicious fantasy, I was about to give myself to him like I had never done with anyone, my heart was pounding and I felt lightheaded as he pushed me on to the bed, his bed, and tonight our bed, sliding my thong delicately down my legs, spreading me gently, my cunt pink and wet and wanting...

His tongue pushed into me, licking from my arse to my pussy to my clit, lapping firmly at my wet little button, pushing me to yet ANOTHER orgasm...

Daddy rose up, between my legs, cupping my face, kissing me softly, his hard cock pushing into me, I gasped as he entered, fully in me in one smooth stroke, I instinctively wrapped my legs around him, pulling him in.

This was different, not the lustful fuck of before, this was...this was...I don't know...it felt so much more...he rocked against me, my pussy hungrily taking his stiff length...and all of a sudden something changed.

My pussy was soaking wet, slick, he pounded into me, I felt something building, from deep inside me, radiating out from my inner core, my whole body starting to tremble as he ploughed into my fucking cunt...I started coming...more like a meltdown really, my whole being consumed with pleasure, I was crying, not for any other reason than the joy I felt, I crashed into my orgasm as Daddy thrust deep into me and filled me, cumming deep into my pussy, my fertile womb hungry for his sperm, clawing at his back, incoherent sobs of pleasure the only sound I could make as he fucked me into joyful oblivion...this was something else...

He finished, gently kissing me, I think he knew that this was different...I lay there, totally spent, totally used, totally filled...

'Are you staying the night?'

'What do you mean, of course I am?'

'No, I mean, here, with me...in bed....'

'Oh God yes...of course'

As he wrapped his arms around me, my cunt leaking his cum, I felt myself drifting into sleep...