Daddy's Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt a tiny give against the fat head of his shaft. Not a large one, but enough of one. His grip tightened, and he redoubled his push, pounding into her womb with a frenzy of rapid-fire thrusts deep inside. Suddenly, it gave entirely. His helmeted head pried open the entrance and bulled its way into her most sacred depths. They both gasped at the sensation as he filled her deepest depths with another quarter of his cock, three quarters of his superior shaft seated as deep inside her desperately spasming womb. She watched with awe, lust, and horror as the bulge in her abs got longer, pushing higher still than before. Her last coherent thought was that she was entirely his now, every inch, that no other man would ever be able to match him ever again.

The sensation was too much for both of them. She let loose a howling wail, the most powerful orgasm of her entire life bursting through her body, completely burying her under its intensity. There was no thought, nothing but the intense, burning, white-hot pleasure that flooded her nerves, flashes of light bursting behind her eyes. Her body went rigid, spine arching as her muscles tightened, her legs dangling off the floor, impaled and supported entirely on his unbending shaft. Her pussy came alive, spasms rolling up and down the channel, her womb clamping down just behind the head, of his invader, squeezing so tight he thought he would never be able to pull free. But that wasn't on his mind at the moment as his apple-sized orbs were pulled up tight against his shaft.

His shaft bucked and jumped as his thick seed coursed up the length of that monster, all the way from the root up to the tip. It fired from the tip like a cannon, blasting rivers of superior, fertile seed deep into her receptive womb, blast after blast of superheated cream. His long delay served only to make his offering even more plentiful than usual, oceans of seed drowning her womb. He let loose a primal bellow as he finally let loose, his hips twitching as each salvo pumped into her. The unyielding grip of her womb served to seal his seed in, his cock a perfect plug for nearly a gallon of creamy baby-batter inside her. The bulge in her belly grew swiftly, larger and larger, until she was swollen with seed, looking nearly three months pregnant in just minutes.

As the searing pleasure of the immense orgasm ebbed away, Aiko's body went nearly limp atop Rich's unflagging shaft, falling back against Rich's chest, her swollen womb radiating warm, soothing pleasure through her body. "Master... I'm so full..." She moaned out, hands trembling as they came up to rest upon her cum-bump. He panted, drained from the powerful climax and the massive load he poured into her still-gripping womb. He wrapped an arm around her as they stood there, relaxing for a long moment. Then he shifted, stepping toward the bed and gently easing the two of them to the bed. She whimpered softly as his movements made her body bounce on his still-hard cock, her oversensitive pussy sending sparks through her body. Delicately, he lay them both down, and slowly began to ease his iron shaft from her spasming snatch. Her womb squeezed around his head as he removed it, resealing itself swiftly, letting only a tiny dribble of his potent spunk escape. She moaned softly as his head scraped over her walls on the way out.

Once it was entirely free, they both rolled over, flopping to their backs, panting with exhaustion. Aiko felt her eyes beginning to close, the trio of climaxes just too much for her to handle all at once. As she felt darkness descending on her, she rested a hand on her cum-filled womb and rolled to look at Rich. "Master... Did I... Did I do good?" She asked, quietly.

Rich looked to her for a moment, somewhat surprised by the question, before he smiled warmly, rolling back to his side and planting a tender kiss upon her lips. "You did great. The best." He assured her as their lips parted.

Aiko smiled, drowsily, laying back completely. As she drifted off to sleep, her mind dwelled on the ocean of cum in her belly, wondering what their kids would be like. She fell asleep picturing strong sons and beautiful daughters. She wondered, vaguely, if her daughters might follow Sam's example, but found, to her surprise, she didn't mind the idea.

As Aiko drifted to sleep, Rich smiled, planting a final peck on her forehead, a last gesture of affection, before pushing himself up from the bed, slowly rising to his feet with a groan. He took a moment to stretch in the middle of the room, working out the tension in his back. He made a mental note not to try airborne sex again today or his back would regret it tomorrow. He had to pace himself, after all. He grinned. Three more to go. Who should be next?