Daddy's New Girlfriend

Story Info
My daddy has a new girlfriend with a special surprise for me.
865 words
4.53
42.1k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Jess, I'm 18 and have recently had a whole new awakening...

My parents divorced when I was nine, and I lived with my mother. She didn't let me see my father for a while as they had fallen out over her affair.

I was 14 when he got access rights, and I started staying with him every other weekend.

I had a key to his house, and my own room, so by 18 I used to spend a lot of time there as it was closer to town and college.

And so it was that I had been out on Saturday night with friends, and got a little bit too drunk, and decided to stay at Daddy's house rather than spend £20 on a cab home.

The house was empty, and I just crashed out in my room.

I woke up, it was around 2am, I needed to pee, so I threw on a T-shirt and quietly went to the bathroom.

As I passed Daddy's room I could hear the unmistakable sounds of two people fucking, he must have brought someone home.

I listened at the door for a minute, in my still semi-drunken state rather horny...

A woman's voice 'Oh yes, Paul, fuck me, fucking give it to me...'

And my Daddy, just grunting as he ploughed into her...

My pussy tingled at the thought of him slamming his cock into some woman.

I had, the past couple of years, noticed how attractive he was, particularly against the boys my age...

I decided to use the downstairs bathroom and crept quietly down there.

I came out of the bathroom and walked through to the kitchen, when I heard someone walk down the stairs, they came into the kitchen too.

'Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.'

A woman was standing there, in just a pajama top and a tiny lace thong.

'I'm Claire, and you must be Jess?'

'Yes, sorry, I was just getting a drink...I...er...pleased to meet you?'

I was a little drunk still, and aware that I was only wearing a T-shirt, nothing else.

Her eyes took in my figure, 34D boobs, shaved pussy and all. My red hair was a mess from being in bed, and my make-up was barely removed.

Claire looked to be a bit younger than my Daddy, early 40s maybe, slim, toned, small pert breasts and a very firm ass.

'Well, nice to meet you Jess, I hope we didn't wake you...'

She walked towards me, and slipped a hand down to my waist.

I was shocked when she leaned in and kissed me, her tongue darting lightly into my mouth, her other hand sliding under my t-shirt to cup my breast, and stroke my sensitive nipple.

I moaned into her mouth.

'What are you doing?'

'Just taking advantage of an opportunity, Jess, I can stop if you like.'

Her hand moved down between my legs, I wouldn't have stopped now, I couldn't believe what I was feeling.

Claire pushed her tongue fully into my mouth as her fingers gently but firmly stroked my clit, I put my arms around her to steady myself as she began to circle my sensitive little button, I was so wet.

Claire pushed me through to the lounge, down on to the carpet, still stroking me, I could feel myself letting go and pleasure washing over me.

She laid me down and swung herself round so her fingers were slipping into me whilst her tongue began to lap at my clit.

Her pussy was above me, her neatly trimmed bush above her swollen pussy lips, I realised that she had been well fucked only a short while ago.

As she pushed her musky cunt on to my mouth a thick dollop of salty cream oozed into my mouth.

I shivered with a thrill as I swallowed it, firstly for realising what it was, then realising who had put it there, I was swallowing my Daddy's cum, eating his cum from this woman that I had just met, who I had heard being fucked just minutes ago.

I lapped at her cunt hungrily, wanting all of her juice in my mouth, she was moaning and panting as she licked me, sliding what felt like two fingers into my tight but willing pussy.

'Oh fuck yes, you lick that cum, lick it like a good girl.'

I pulled her down on to me, frantically tonguing her wet cunt as she licked and fingered me to a crashing orgasm, my toes curling and my cunt clenching on her fingers, I got there first, moaning desperately into her sopping lips, but she wasn't far behind, as I pushed my tongue up in to her she gushed down on to my face...

We lay back, spent, for now, Claire leaned over and kissed me, gently, stroking my hair.

'Well, Jess, it is nice to meet you. Think we are going to get along...'

I nodded and smiled, a warm glow in my still twitching pussy, as we went quietly upstairs. She kissed me again before disappearing into Daddy's room, I went to my room and got into bed, scarcely believing what had just happened...