Daddy's New Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Claire takes me on an exhilarating journey...
1.2k words
4.62
21.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, having had a surprising night with Claire, my Daddy's new girlfriend, I had been having a lot of naughty thoughts, all day, all night, I spent a lot of time in my bed with my fingers on my sensitive little clit...

Claire messaged me about a week after, saying that she had told Daddy that she wanted to meet me, and was going to invite me round one evening in the week. The emojis she ended the message with had me tingling straightaway.

'Paul is at rugby on Saturday, he won't be back until late, why don't you come over and we can share some wine. PS I have a surprise for you x'

I messaged him to tell him I was going to be there, and he replied that it was good that I was going to meet Claire for the first time (if only he knew) and hoped we would get along.

Saturday could not have come soon enough, my heart was racing as I got off the bus and walked to the house.

I let myself in and was greeted by Claire, in just satin shorts and a thin top.

She kissed me, a long slow kiss with her hand trailing down to cup my tits, my filmy bra barely containing them, my nipples hard and in need of attention.

As her tongue pushed into my mouth, I reached down and slipped two fingers inside her satin shorts, the loose material pushed to one side so I could stroke her already soaking pussy. Her breath caught as my fingers moved to her swollen clit and began to gently circle. Our lips locked, kissing messy, sloppy, passionate, as I fingered her gently but firmly, Claire moaned into me as I pushed her towards orgasm, my left hand in her hair as we kissed, my right stroking and kneading her, using my thumb on her clit as two fingers pushed up into her deliciously tight and wet cunt, she shuddered against me as she came hard on my hand...

'Oh fuck, Jess, fuck, that was good, fuck...'

She sank down on to the sofa, pulling me with her to hold and gently kiss in the afterglow.

'What is this surprise then?'

'Mmmm. Are you ready to see something really naughty..?'

I nodded, but little did I know what was coming.

Claire pulled the coffee table over and went upstairs, returning with a laptop and her phone. She popped it on the table and plugged her phone in.

'I hope you like it, we made it last weekend after you had gone.'

The screen started playing a video. It was in their bedroom, the camera, obviously on one of those phone tripod things, covered the area in front of the bed, the quality was stunning.

Daddy was kneeling naked to one side, his thick cock jutting from between his legs.

Claire walked into shot, a little twirl for Daddy and the camera.

I gasped at her outfit. Short pleated grey skirt, white short sleeved blouse, white knee-socks, little pink heels, her hair tied in bunchies, she was evidently going for the college look - she looked, frankly, fucking gorgeous.

She turned and looked into the camera, winked and turned back.

'So, does Daddy like what his little girl is wearing?'

Oh my God, they were doing roleplay, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Claire kissed my neck and her hand slipped down to my wet pussy, pushing two fingers gently inside, her thumb pushing against my clit.

'You like..?'

I moaned something, fuck knows what, as Claire sank to her knees and took Daddy's thick and hard cock in her mouth on the screen.

'Is Daddy going to give his good girl his cum?' she mouthed in between licking and sucking.

'If that is what you want, princess.'

This hit me with a jolt.

That was his pet name for me.

I was his princess, and here he was getting his cock sucked...

'Mmm, Daddy, I love your cum...but I think you want something else, don't you?'

Claire was stroking me so nicely I couldn't concentrate fully, but when onscreen she said -

'Are you going to fuck me Daddy? Are you going to fill your princess with warm thick cum..?' I gushed a little on to her fingers, this was fucking crazy...

Claire straddled Daddy, facing the camera, as she pulled her tiny thong aside and slid down on to his stiff prick, she leaned into the camera and silently mouthed

'Hi, Jess, hope you like this...'

I turned to her and kissed her again, fully and passionately, I was so turned on.

'I thought this up, Paul was a bit shocked, but he really gets into it.'

I whimpered to a shuddering build up, but she slowed down to keep me on the edge.

'Wait, you have to see to the end.'

On screen, Claire got on her front, her arse in the air, her tits pressed down to the rug, presenting her wet cunt for Daddy...she was facing the camera as he pushed her shoulders down, sliding his cock into her all the way, she winced as he hit bottom, obviously in really deep.

The look on his face, though. Intense and brooding, fucking into her hard and slow.

'Daddy, give it to me, go on, fuck your little princess, fuck me full of Daddy cum'

I was so close as he grabbed her pigtails and responded by starting to speed up, not caring about her yelps as he pounded her hard...was I really seeing this...was I really turned on by this..? Yes I was, fuck I was, but what came next...

'Daddy, Daddy, go on, fill me, my pussy, make me take it like a good girl!'

He pounded her harder, pulling her pigtails, I was coming freely now, dripping wildly all over Claire as I watched Daddy fucking 'his little princess'...

'That could be you, you know' whispered Claire, and this is what sent me over the edge...I was coming hard, when Daddy pulled back, then slammed in hard, making Claire cry out 'Yes, Daddy!'

But as I crashed into my orgasm Daddy pushed into Claire and yelled -

'Oh Jess, take it, take Daddy's cum!'

I was shocked, thrilled, scared at myself, he was really fantasizing about me, in front of me, on screen...

Daddy finished cumming up 'his little princess' and sat back on his knees.

Claire turned to the camera, her legs spread, her pussy lips swollen and engorged, wet and red, she reached down and scooped out a thick dollop of cum on two fingers, bringing them to her mouth she swallowed...

'Mmm, Daddy, you've made your little girl VERY happy...'

Claire gave one last look into the camera, straight into my eyes, blew me a spunky kiss, then the video ended.

I lay back, spent. My mind was racing but my cunt was satisfied.

'Well? Did you like that..?'

'Claire...I don't know...that was so horny...but so...I don't know...'

'Well, we can keep that to ourselves, if you like, or...'

Her phone beeped, it was Daddy, home shortly.

'Pop in the shower, and go to bed, I'll clean up here, see you in the morning?'

I soaped myself down, toweled off and climbed into my bed, the wine and the sex and the adrenaline rush and come-down had me sound asleep in minutes, I didn't wake up until the next morning...

To be continued...