Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure Danny," said the receptionist. "Are you feeling okay? You sound kind of..." Her voice was cut off when Eve tapped the phone, cutting off the call. She dropped the phone onto the kitchen floor.

"Fuck my tits, Daddy!" She said. "Cum on me!"

I was three hours late for work that day.

When I came home from work late that afternoon I found that Eve had almost finished fixing dinner. "It's pasta puttanesca," she told me.

"More Italian stuff?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she said. "I think you'll like it. The name means 'whore's sauce'."

I scrunched up my face. "And that's supposed to be a good thing?" I asked.

"Wait till you try it," she said.

She was right. The recipe included tomatoes, anchovies, olives and a bunch of other stuff that I didn't expect would go together, but the result was delectable. "When did you learn to cook?" I asked while we ate.

"At boarding school," she answered. "Mostly, the curriculum was college prep -- biology, calculus, that sort of thing. But you know how conservative they were at that place. They also expected that we would become wives and mothers, so every year we had to take home economics and cooking classes. I know how a television signal works, but they wouldn't allow us to watch TV. I can't operate a power drill, but I know how to bake an angel food cake."

"Well," I said as I twirled some linguini onto my fork, "I have to say sometimes it's nice to reap the benefits of a conservative education. This stuff's delicious."

"Thanks, Daddy."

After we cleared the table, I poured a couple of glasses of wine and we went into the living room to sit before the life sized TV screen. It was time for another sex education video.

While I wiped off the kitchen counters, Eve went into her room. When she rejoined me, she was dressed in her schoolgirl outfit. In addition to knee socks, her ridiculously short pleated skirt and a tight blouse that had been tied up at her midriff, she had added the mortarboard cap that she'd worn at her high school graduation. When she saw me looking at the graduation cap, she commented, "Well? I'm guessing this is the last video in the series, isn't it? Don't I graduate tonight?"

Her outfit was incredibly sexy, but I tried to ignore it. I took on a serious expression. "You know what it means, don't you, Eve? The last video? It means we'll..." My voice trailed off and I left the last part unsaid. After a pause I continued, "I know that having intercourse has been a pretty big step for you, and I appreciate that. If you don't want to take that step, I'll understand. We can stop right here, right now."

Eve stepped up to me and craned her head upward toward my face. She was so close that the mortarboard was touching my forehead. "I want it," she said simply. "I want to fuck you, Danny. I'm ready." She put her arms around me, mashing her breasts against me, and kissed me tenderly. Then she laid the flat of her palm against my erection and said, "It feels like you're ready, too."

She sat down on the couch and spread her legs wide. Her short skirt rode up her thighs, exposing her panty-less pussy. Then she took the wine glass and held it over her light blonde muff and allowed a bit of white wine to trickle onto her pussy.

"Lick up the wine, Daddy," she purred. "Worship my pussy."

I knelt before her and began licking and sucking her clit. Eve leaned back on the couch luxuriantly, basking in the fact that I was worshiping her body. With one hand she held the glass of white wine, while her other hand gently stroked the back of my head as I buried my face in her crotch. "Good Daddy," she cooed. She took a sip of wine. "Suck me. Lick me. Tell me how much you want to fuck me."

"Every night I dream about fucking you," I told her. "In the middle of the night, I turn to your mother and plunge my cock into her, but it's your body I'm thinking about. I fuck your mother more and more but it's never enough." My tongue was dancing around her labia while my fingers explored her pussy. I only occasionally flicked my tongue or my finger against her clit, teasing her with more to come. I lifted my head away from her pussy for a moment and continued, "The moment I see your body in the morning I get hard all over again -- even if I've just finished fucking her. I have to hold myself back from pulling out my cock whenever I see you -- even when she's in the room with us."

Eve poured another little bit of wine onto her pussy. "Lick it up, Daddy. Get drunk on my juices. Just like I get drunk when I taste your cum."

I stayed like that for several minutes, kneeling before her pussy and worshiping her perfect body. The whole time she sat back against the sofa cushions, spread eagled, her head tilted all the way back against the top of the couch back, sipping her wine as if she were a sexual goddess, accepting my homage as her due.

Soon her thighs began quivering, and I doubled down with my lips and tongue. Before, I had been licking her all over, but now I concentrated more and more on her clit. Kissing it. Sucking it. Her shivers increased. Her thighs, still quivering, became rigid and her pelvis rose up off of the couch as if she were trying to raise her clit closer to my lips, or perhaps she was trying to raise her hips up to the skies. "Oh God, Daddy! It's so good!"

She took another gulp of wine, draining the glass, and dropped it on the floor. Both her hands went to the back of my head, gripping my head and pulling me onto her clit. "Lick me! Suck me!" she screamed. She was shivering all over. I looked up to see a desperate, plaintive expression on her face as she begged for release. Her eyes were wide and she was gasping with pleasure. The graduation cap was askew on her head. Finally, with a loud scream -- "AAAAGH!" -- she climaxed and went limp.

Her hands had been grasping handfuls of my hair as she forced my mouth onto her clit, but now her grip relaxed. Her hands began stroking my hair approvingly as she encouraged me to continue licking even though she had cum.

She began mewling and cooing. "Oh Daddy I love you Daddy you give me so much pleasure Daddy I'm your girl Daddy love me Daddy love my body Daddy my pussy belongs to you Daddy!" As she spoke she got more and more worked up, so that instead of coming down from her high she began ramping up again.

Her body tensed. Her hands again began pulling my face into her pussy. "Daddy Daddy Daddy!" she moaned. She began pumping her hips up and down, fucking my face and screaming out her love for me. "My body belongs to my Daddee!"

After she came again, she finally relaxed. I stood up and, facing her, I unzipped my pants and let them drop to the floor, exposing my hard cock that was pointing straight at her at eye level.

She was mesmerized. She stared adoringly at her Daddy's cock while I casually began unbuttoning my shirt. Her eyes were fixed on my rod and she began breathing hard just from watching my cock bob in the air in front of her face. Finally she leaned forward and kissed my cock head tenderly. "Hello, Master," she said, talking directly to my cock.

I sat down beside her, picked up the remote control and began queuing up the sexy instructional video.

When the video came on, the screen showed Eve's twin, the cute little Russian elf, Eva. She was dressed in a floor length, simple white dress that had buttons all the way up from her calves to her neck. She was seated alone on the couch facing us, almost life sized. She smiled shyly. The voice of the sexy narrator spoke to us. " Welcome back, students!"

Eve grabbed the remote and froze the scene. She jumped off of the couch and said, "Wait a minute! I have to change my clothes!"

She ran out of the room. A couple of minutes later, she came back wearing a long white button-down dress that was almost the same as the one the Russian Eva was wearing. It was a sleek, silky, slim design that buttoned up all the way to the collar. Other than the fact that it was white, it was similar to a Chinese cheongsam dress. It showed off her figure perfectly.

I recognized the dress. It belonged to her mother. The two women were relatively close in size, so it mostly fit. Kate was taller than Eve, but with a dress like that it simply meant that the lower hem ended farther down on Eve's calves.

The real difference was with the bust: despite the fact that Kate had C-cup breasts, Eve's tits were so much bigger than her mother's that the dress was incredibly tight in the chest, highlighting how impressive Eve's rack was. The buttons in the front were visibly straining to hold in Eve's larger chest. The cloth was stretched tight at each button, and it looked like several of them were about to pop off.

While Eve had been changing clothes in the back room, I'd had some time to relax. But as soon as she reappeared in the living room, my cock rose to attention. The sight of my stepdaughter in a sleek Chinese style dress that hugged her curves, with her tits nearly bursting out of the tight top, was enough to make any man horny. The fact that she and I already had a considerable history made the effect even more intense. My body ached to fuck her.

Instead of telling her how much I wanted to pound my cock into her, I said, "I'm worried about the fit of your mother's dress on you. Here: let me help." I reached up and deftly unbuttoned some of the buttons in the middle, where the strain on the fabric was greatest. I left the top button at the collar fastened, however. As soon as I undid the buttons, Eve's swelling tits bulged outward, stretching the fabric and creating an open space that gave an incredible view of her impressive cleavage. With her blonde hair and the white dress and the boob window, it was almost as if she were dressed as Power Girl.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said. She smiled when she saw my eyes fixated on her exposed cleavage. "Would you like to lick them?"

I leaned in and buried my face in her delicious bare tits.

While I licked her tits, Eve reached over to the remote control and re-started the video.

The female narrator spoke. "Welcome to Dating 105: Choosing your Life Partner!"

For a change, the woman on the screen, Eve's Russian doppelganger, was sitting demurely on the couch, wearing an attractive but modest white dress and sitting with her hands in her lap. She was looking shyly downward.

The narrator spoke. Her voice was soothing and sexy at the same time. "When you first met him, he was only a date. Soon he became your boyfriend, then your lover. Are you ready to take the next step?"

Russian Eva looked up to the side when the older man came into view. Only part of him was visible on the screen. We couldn't see his head, only his torso and legs as he stood over the sexy little Russian elf. Eva looked up at him adoringly.

"Having intercourse is a big step for any young girl," said the narrator. Her voice was soft and sympathetic, only a bit more than a whisper. "It's not something you should do lightly. You need to be ready to commit yourself totally to the man you choose. Is he the right man? Will he love you? Will he treat you with respect? Will he fuck you like a horny bitch in heat who needs cock?"

On the screen, Eva reached up and began unfastening the older man's pants. She looked into the camera and smiled. "I'm ready to commit myself," she said to the camera.

"A girl's first lover is important. Girls aren't like men," said the voice. "Men need pussy. They need variety. It's important to men that they spread their seed among as many young, beautiful women as they can. But women are different. A young woman's first lover -- the first man who cums inside her -- is unique. No other man will ever be the same."

Sitting together on the couch, Eve and I watched as her Russian twin pulled the older man's cock out of his pants. Holding it lovingly in her hands, she spoke to the camera. "My first man's cock is the most special cock in the world to me. No other man will ever be the same. No other cock will ever be as good."

Evie stared at the screen. She repeated the words she heard: "... The most special cock in the world to me," she said abstractly, as if she were falling into a trance. "No other cock will ever be as good."

"It's a simple biological fact," said the voice. "When a man's cock -- the RIGHT man's cock -- enters your virgin pussy, your vaginal walls will stretch and mold to accommodate his special cock. His and his alone. And every time after that, your vagina will adapt even more, so that his cock -- his special cock -- will feel better than any other cock ever will."

Eve's hand drifted into my lap and, without thinking, she began to stroke my shaft up and down. "... Better than any other cock," she repeated.

"Your pussy will adapt to him. Your vagina will accept his seed. Your pussy will chemically adapt to his semen and your pussy walls will mold to his shape. You will imprint on him. When you fuck him, he will make you cum more deeply than any other man.

"He was your boyfriend before, but now he is your teacher. Your Daddy. Your lover. Your mate. Your husband.

"Fuck him. Give yourself to him. Become his student, his daughter, his wife, his mate, his slut. Give your body to him. Fuck him! Mold your pussy to his special Daddy Cock and become his wife and his slut."

I looked over at Eve. As she mumbled the words, repeating what the narrator said -- "... become his wife and his slut..." -- I realized that Eve was deliberately putting herself into a trance. I don't know whether it was because she wanted to talk herself into becoming my lover, or was induced by the fact that the woman on the screen looked uncannily like her, or whether it was maybe something else. It wasn't as if this set of weird videos had any kind of spinning wheels or hokey flashing lights, and it wasn't as if, watching the exact same videos, I felt any effect other than increasing horniness from watching them. But Eve was another story. She seemed to be willing herself into being hypnotized, deliberately giving herself up to the suggestions of the narrator and the twin Eva on the screen. She wanted to give up being responsible for what was happening.

As these thoughts went through my head, Eve continued to stare at the screen and hypnotically stroke my cock up and down, up and down. Each repetitive movement, each repetition of the narrator's words, drove her deeper into the spell of sexual desire.

"Become his slut," Eve murmured to herself.

"Mount him," the voice commanded.

On the screen, Eva rose from her seat and the older man took her place, sitting down in the center of the couch. Eva carefully unbuttoned all the buttons on her white wedding dress so that, rather than a dress it turned into something more like a sleek white virginal robe, a robe that exposed the whole front of her impeccable teenage body. Then she sat on his lap, gradually easing his cock into her pussy. The look on her face was one of fulfillment. "My husband!" she gasped. Spread eagle on his cock, her pussy and her beautiful pale white thighs on display, she sighed in utter bliss as his cock entered her.

Eve copied her. Within a few seconds, she had undone all the buttons on her mother's satin dress and sat on my cock.

It was the fulfillment of every fantasy I'd had. All these weeks, I had lusted after her. Every night I had dreamed of fucking her perfect body, so petite and yet so voluptuous. Every time I had seen her walking around the house, beaming at me while she showed off her body to me, I had lusted after her. My cock had ached for her. Even after she sucked me and tit fucked me I had wanted more, wanted to own her body completely.

Now she was mine.

Eve stared at the huge TV screen, watching her blonde Russian twin rise and fall on her partner's dick. The whole time, Eve herself rose and fell on my own cock. The two Evas were perfectly in synch with one another.

"When you fuck your man," the voice told her, "you bond with him completely. Your pussy, your soul, connects with him. You belong to him. Tonight and from now on, he is not just your lover. When you fuck him he will become your husband. Fuck him and you will become his wife!"

Eve bounced harder and harder on my cock. It was ecstasy. "I'm your new wife, Daddy!" she said as she rose and fell over and over, impaled on my pole. I put my hands on my stepdaughter's hips and guided her up and down, faster and harder.

"Women need a man to complete us," the voice told her. "We imprint on our man. Our pussies mold themselves to his cock and his cock alone. You will cum and cum and cum on his cock. You will be fulfilled when you dedicate yourself to his cock. "

Then the voice shifted in tone, sounding more insistent and commanding. "But men are different!" said the voice. "Men NEED sex with multiple women. It's biologically necessary for them to fuck and fuck and fuck. It's perfectly natural that your man should have more than one woman. The Bible tells us so. In the Bible, the Patriarchs had multiple wives, spreading their seed among so many women! You will feel good about sharing your man's cock with his other wife. You will feel a need to encourage your new husband to fuck other women. His other wife. Your friends. You need to introduce your husband to young pussy."

The Russian Eva raised both hands and made the "V for Victory" sign to the camera, giggling as she rose up and down on her Master's cock. "Hee hee hee!" she giggled. Then she told Eve to "Watch Daddy as he fucks me!" She sat on the older man's cock and rode him up and down for the camera. The white gown, completely open so that we could view her entire body, flew up and down with her movements.

She had a giddy, electric and -- yeah, that's right -- cross-eyed, brainless and stupid look on her face as she flashed the "V" sign with both hands and allowed herself to be pounded by her Master. Her whole body was jolting with every thrust from below. She was being fucked until she was stupid. And she loved it. She was nodding her head up and down as if she was digging the greatest rock song on earth, all the while rocking and rolling on an older man's cock. "'V' for Victory!" she cried.

She stared directly into the camera as she spoke to my stepdaughter, bouncing up and down the whole time relentlessly on her new mate's lap. "Daddy needs pussy," Eva told us. "So much pussy. You need to introduce Daddy to your friends!"

"Fuck Daddy! Fuck Daddy!" both Eves said simultaneously.

"Fuck your man!" insisted the voice. "Fuck him whenever he wants you. Fuck him with your mother. Fuck him with your friends."

"Sharing is caring!" said the Russian whore on the screen. She raised her hands to her head so that her fingers of each hand touched each other on either side of the back of her head. Thrusting her chest out and closing her eyes dreamily, she began writhing her body sensuously even as she continued to grind and bounce on her Master's cock. It was almost as if she was doing a belly dance on her lover's cock. She was smiling happily, encouraging Eve to service me the same way.

Then suddenly the video Eva opened her eyes and stared directly into the camera. She was speaking directly to Eve. "Fuck your Daddy! Fuck your husband! Share him with other women! He owns you!"

"DADDY OWNS ME!" Eve screamed. Her body began to shake all over, spasming in an orgasmic frenzy. She fell back against my chest, half unconscious from the overwhelming emotions and sensations. She was hardly aware of her surroundings, and yet her hips continued to sway and undulate on my shaft. I reached upward and cupped her big soft tits in my hands.

The feeling was exquisite. She was impaled on Daddy Cock, her soft ass pressing against my crotch. Her whole body lay against me. Groping her boobs, I pulled her fantastic body tighter against me.

"Love me Daddy!" she moaned. "Fuck me Daddy! Love me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy!"