Dahlia - Birth of an A.I. Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was also a bit creepy, the way they just casually walked up to and around us.

Asha explained, "No predator species on this world, they had no need to develop skittishness or caution to avoid hunters."

Right, that made sense, I supposed.

After sniffing us, they lost interest quickly since we weren't food, and raced back into and up the trees. I looked around, no birds on this world either, something else to get used to. I'd never really noticed them on Earth, filtered them out I supposed, but I distinctly noticed their lack here on our new world.

Asha snuggled into my side, which made me feel better about things. Shallow perhaps, but as long as I had my loves, and we felt useful running a government, I supposed it would all work out.

The first year passed quickly, with not all that many problems. We were even ahead of schedule, we'd made fifteen round trips, which meant we had seven full cities of a million people, and an eighth that had the first five hundred thousand in it, and the colony ship had left for Earth a few days ago to pick up the second half.

None of the cities were actually done yet, not even the first one, but we had a working if not quite complete city center, with restaurants and even a club, stores, and the like. The banks were up. Most of the houses were up as well, there were around three hundred thousand in total, the couples and full families averaged out to about three per house. That kind of thing took time to build, even with a lot of people to help.

Only the infrastructure we provided and the farms providing food for the first town were really completely done, including farmhouses. The field had irrigation set up, and already had two major harvests under their belt, and a third one on the way.

It'd be a little less than two more years before we had everyone coming on planet, and probably another two after that before life settled into normalcy for our people. I imagined all the builders at that point would start to travel around and build resorts of various kinds for vacations, or even weekend outings for the population. They'd also be hired I was sure, by those that could afford a larger estate outside the town limits that would allow them more acreage. Some had plans for going into other fields, we'd needed a lot of builders to get the colony going in a reasonable amount of time.

Things weren't perfect of course, but they were moving apace, and so far, not one person had been thrown in jail. They were happy to be there, all volunteers that wanted to get away from corrupt and out of control governments. They were self-sufficient pioneers, and they were far too busy getting things done. Of course, the knowledge they were being monitored by lesser A.I.s might have attributed to that as well.

I looked up at the angry clouds when lightning flared across the sky, followed several seconds later by rolling thunder. Our mansion was finished, had been for about six months now, and the babies were all getting rather large at twelve months. They were all crawling menaces, and they could even walk a bit with the assistance of furniture to grab onto.

"Should we go inside, Sara?"

She just looked up into my eyes and gurgled happily, I had her cradled on my legs. She had the same stormy gray eyes as her mother, who walked over and picked her up.

Sara said, "Mama."

I smirked up at Emma, and we moved into the house. We'd been right about the tropical storms, fortunately most of them were just gentle rain, or an occasional flash thunderstorm by the time they got as far inland as we were. The winds hardly ever got above twenty miles per hour, and never above forty.

Coastal living in the tropics on this world, at least year-round, was just a bad idea. Still, it seemed there'd be a good eight months out of a year where a resort could expect to have happy vacationers. A Cassiopeia year was about eleven earth months, so ours were a bit shorter by a few days. That was something else to get used to.

On the good side, with shorter years humans would live even longer. Well, not really, but it was a running joke among the colonists.

As soon as we got inside, the rain started to pour down. If it was a typical storm, it would blow out in a few hours. I gave Emma a gentle kiss, and she gave me a sultry look that promised a lot more later, before she headed to the kitchen to feed our daughter.

So far, the lack of anything to do besides take care of my family, and to advise my ladies on occasion where to point their efforts, seemed to be enough. I got to spend a whole lot of time with them, and my kids, which felt useful enough. I imagined once our kids were grown, at some point after that I'd need to find something else to fill the time.

My ladies were my life, the most important part of it, but they couldn't be my whole life.

I moved down the hallway, and then walked into the home office. The lights were out, and Lia was standing by the window, looking out into the storm.

She looked beautiful as always, in profile, with her long lustrous light brown hair, warm brown eyes, and a soft girl next door beauty to her face that was breathtaking. Her perfect hourglass body was as alluring as ever, with her perfectly rounded C cups, tiny waist, and sexy heart shaped ass and flared hips.

She had on a thin and light white sundress, that had red accents and black designs on it.

I just stared at her beauty for several moments, truly mesmerized, and then I locked the door and walked over to her.

"Standing in the dark?" I asked curiously.

It wasn't that dark, but the lighting was definitely dim from the storm cloud covered sky, even if it was mid-morning.

Lia sighed in contentment, and then leaned back into me as I stepped behind her and wrapped my arms around her, my hands rested on her stomach. As always, she felt so good in my arms, her nubile body and supple skin were beyond captivating, and she still looking eighteen despite her twenty years, she was stunning.

"My Dahlia."

Lia answered my original question with a wistful voice that was somehow also warmly content, "Storms are beautiful, I was just watching."

"You like the rain?"

She nodded, and then turned her head around and looked up at me, I bowed my head and leaned over her a bit, and then kissed her softly.

She said, "It's elemental, primal, invigorating. I could explain the scientific process of a storm in exacting detail, the power behind the storm and what makes it, but I couldn't tell you why I like it, and why it effects my body so."

I tilted my head, it wasn't often anymore that I learned something new about my Dahlia, it seemed storms turned her on, excited her. How did I not know that?

She sighed in pleasure, tilted her head for me, and pushed back against me and ground her ass against my middle, as I lightly kissed the side of her neck.

I moaned slightly, at the taste of her supple skin, and her lovely feminine scent. I took her hands in mine, and I put them against the large glass window in front of us, forcing her to bend slightly, and she arched her back and ground her ass against me even harder.

She was so sexy, and the way she was responding to my lightest touch was turning me on past reason.

Once I was sure she understood my unspoken orders to keep her hands on the glass, I slowly ran my hands down her arms, along her sides, and then through the valley of her waist and over her hips. I teased her stomach, and lightly brushed the bottom of her breasts, then retreated back to her waist, hips, and ass. My hands moved slowly, sensually, as I continued to tease her neck with my lips, and gave her soft nipping bites.

"Master?" she asked in breathy and desirous confusion.

I asked firmly, "Would you like me to fuck you, while you watch the storm, my love?"

I was already as hard as a rock, and even through the clothes her sexy supple heart-shaped ass felt amazing against me. How the fuck didn't I know about this already, she was always putty in my hands, but the storm's obvious effect on her made it even more pronounced.

She was already panting for it, and I'd bet everything I owned she was already soaked for me.

She gasped, and her body slightly trembled in need under my hands. Her breath quickened under my touch, and soft sexy sounds fell from her lips.

"Yes, master," she said lovingly, and beggingly.

I kissed along her shoulders and neck, and then whispered against her ears, "Don't you dare move your hands from that window."

When lightning struck again, I slapped her ass hard as the thunder rolled, and her knees shook as she gasped in wicked pleasure, and blissful pain.

Fuck, I'd never seen her like that before.

I undid my belt, and I dropped my pants. I teasingly caressed her lower back, and her ass through her sundress, and then slid my hands to the hem right below her mid-thigh, and pulled it slowly and teasingly up her body, my fingers slightly and firmly digging into the supple flesh of her thighs.

She sighed in pleasure, and begged, "Master."

My hands slid onto the bare flesh of her ass, and I spanked her again with one hand, while I ran the other between her legs. She was fucking soaked, so hot for me, and I groaned at the soft silken feel of her silk panties over her labia, and the damp spot. She felt like an oven, so hot for me.

I slid down her panties slowly, and just left them there, as they settled around her ankles.

"You are so beautiful, Dahlia. So sensuous, I'm going to fuck you now," the first part my voice had been soft, almost worshipful, but that second part I said firmly as I gripped her waist.

She shivered at the authority in my voice, and her ass went higher as she bent over more and arched her back, while her eyes were both looking at the storm beyond the glass, but also at my ghostly reflection and up into my eyes above her head, as I loomed over her.

Fuck, she was going to kill me.

"Fuck, my Dahlia," I grunted the first word, and breathed the second two in awe, as my cock slid into her tight wet heaven almost effortlessly thanks to her satiny liquid heat easing the way, the first four inches anyway.

She squeezed tightly around me, and said breathily, "Yes, master, always yours. I love when you call me that."

There was something primal and intense about it, as I started to use shallow firm strokes to bury the last half of my cock, with the howling wind, sheets of rain, and the occasional flash of lightning and loud crack of thunder. Truly. But that was more her thing it seemed, than mine, because I was completely enthralled by her, she was mine, my miracle, my Dahlia.

My wild and sexy Dahlia. So beautiful, so soft, so responsive to my touch.

She started to roll her hips and use the window for leverage to fuck back into me. She gasped, and squeezed me hard with every bump and grind as our bodies met, and only released the vise of silken pleasure when my outstroke was completed, and then softened and lunged back to take me back in. She was wild, uninhibited, and completely wanton as we fucked and watched the storm on the other side of the glass.

Lightning struck. The thunder cracked so loudly that she squeezed tightly around me and gasped in shock, and as it rolled over us in a deep rumbling wave she gasped my name and came undone around me.

I just kept fucking into her, holding her hips firmly as I extended her pleasure with my inexorable and harshly sensual assault.

Her sex was pure magic, as she milked and pleasured my impaling cock, over and over again, and then resumed fucking back into me and grinding when her first orgasm abated. She was always amazing in bed, my ladies gave me the best sex I've ever had in my life, but this was something else. Wild, and desperate, as we both rutted together.

There was no love, just awe and amazement as we fucked each other senseless. It was primal, elemental, and I was overwhelmed with lust and the sensations her body was engendering in me.

She went over again when I spanked her ass hard, and it was far too good, far too hot, for me to hold back any longer.

She gasped, "Yes, master, fill me!" as she rolled directly into a third orgasm as I started to pulse inside of her grasping, rippling, and convulsing heaven.

The insane lust flowed out of me, with each pulse of my sperm, as I was overwhelmed by bliss. My legs were locked, and my hands on her ass, or I'd have collapsed to the floor. When I came down, all I felt was a tender amazement at what just happened, and I gently stroked her reddened ass. I couldn't even remember spanking her more than once or twice, but I'd obviously done it a lot more than that. Her ass was practically glowing.

She trembled under my touch, and sighed in post coital pleasure, her pussy tightened around me, as an aftershock of pleasure riddled through her body.

"You can move your hands," I said softly, as I pulled out.

She turned around and dropped to her knees, and then started to lovingly clean my cock and balls of our mixed pleasure with lavish strokes of her tongue, and wide loving brown eyes looking up into mine.

I asked softly, "How come I didn't know about this storm fetish of yours? Think of all the missed opportunities," I added in a tone of faux despair.

She laughed throatily, and then winked up at me as she continued to clean my cock. Quite right, a lady didn't talk with her mouth full.

She swallowed when I was clean, and then stood up.

It took her in my arms, and kissed her deeply, while I caressed her back and played with her golden blonde tresses.

She said, "It just never came up, I guess. Bad timing? Usually when it storms, we all gather together in the living room, I was about to head that way when you walked in."

I snorted, "New plan, we meet in here every time there's a storm."

She giggled, "Yes, master. That was... intense."

"Any other fetishes or kinks I should know about?"

She looked into my eyes, and bit her bottom lip, "Not that you don't know about master. I love when you spank me, and when you grip me tightly."

She melted her body against me and claimed a kiss, I couldn't help but grow hard against her, and I could feel the heat of her body below the thin fabric of her dress.

I also knew what she meant, our sex life was pretty varied, always fantastic, sometimes loving, sometimes rutting, and sometimes a mix of both.

She broke the kiss, and stroked me softly, "Oops, sorry master, I should take care of that."

I chuckled, as she pushed me back into the office chair, lifted the skirt of her sundress, and then crawled up on top of me, straddled me, and fished my cock back out.

She gasped, "Fuck, so good," as she sunk down on top of me. Her eyes were glued to mine, despite the storm outside the window over my head, and she looked so in love, so enraptured, as she stared at me in loving devotion.

"Beautiful, my Dahlia," I said softly, and she just smiled and started to work my cock with her body, as she ground her breasts against my chest.

She said, "Master," breathily, and started to repeat herself in a litany. She said it over and over, called me master. Sometimes worshipful, other times her voice was filled with adoration and sweet breathy pleasure, or she said it in exhortation, as she gasped and ground her g-spot or clit against my length.

She was mesmerizing.

I teased her breasts a little, but not enough to stimulate milk, and caressed her face, hair and sides, even her legs and thighs. Even after two years, I was in awe of her sexy body, the way she looked at me, and the way she felt pleasuring me.

She looked as lost in love, and in the pleasure of our bodies, as I felt.

"I love you too master, always lost in you when were together, in the pleasure of your cock filling me, and the deep love and pleasured awe in your gaze. You make me feel so sexy, when you look at me like that."

Wait, had I said that out loud?

She giggled, "No."

Fuck! I twitched powerfully inside of her, and I was as shocked by that response as she was, when I realized she could read my mind. When had that happened?

She kissed me teasingly, lingeringly, as she rocked her body and ground against me deliciously, and I moaned into her mouth.

"Umm, ten minutes ago," she said in a cute voice.

I guess my fucking her had just been that good.

She giggled, and her pussy rippled up and down my cock wonderfully.

"It was, master," she said sultrily, but I knew she was just teasing me.

Regardless, so not the time to talk about it.

I gripped her ass cheeks tightly, and I squeezed as she continued to ride me.

She wasn't quite making love to me, but it was closer to that than fucking. Lots of grinds, loving looks that pierced my heart, and soft breathy gasps as she brought us both slowly toward our pleasure.

I loved her more than I could express, and I felt a surge of joy at the sheen of tears that grew in her eyes at that thought. Now she would truly understand, just how much she meant to me. Maybe that's why I was so thrilled by her breakthrough in ability, that'd taken a year since her upgrade to an A.I. being of energy.

On the downside, she'd quickly learn what a truly perverted deviant I was in my thoughts at times.

She giggled, which turned into a gasp as she came undone around my cock, and flooded my cock, balls, thighs, and the chair with her liquid pleasure. Her soft body played a symphony of pleasure on my hard cock, as she stared nakedly into my eyes with a vulnerable and boundless love, filled with nothing but trust and belief in me.

That was a powerful thing, and it almost pushed me over the edge.

She was so stunningly beautiful, exquisitely sexy, and her body gave me mind-blowing pleasure, when she was in the throes of ecstatic bliss.

I gripped her ass cheeks harder, and lifted her slightly as I slumped farther, and then started to drill up inside of her hard and fast.

She gasped my name, and came for me again, quickly. I loved how responsive she was to me, and how easily and quickly she came for me once she'd gone over that first time. She bounced on me, and she tried to grind me every once in a while, but she was mostly just a ragdoll as she helplessly bounced on my cock, and her tight sex pleasured me in its constant rippling and convulsing rapture.

"Love you," I gasped, as I let go and filled the first woman I ever truly loved, for the second time that morning.

She collapsed against me, and she kissed my neck as breathy gasps escaped her lips and her body continued to milk me throughout my pleasure, and hers.

"Love you too, master."

She tried to get up, but I held her down firmly, "Not yet, I want to hold you."

She sighed in contentment as she melted back against me, "Yes, master."

"So... when?"

She replied, "When I said."

"So, you can do that quantum scan thing?"

She shook her head slightly, in the crook of my neck, "No master, those abilities aren't related. Or at least, only tangentially, but I don't think it will be long before we figure it out. Once we can scan quantumly, I don't imagine matter creation will be far behind."

Huh, I thought they were.

She nodded, "We assumed, and Asha didn't contradict us, because that would have been telling."

Oh, right, she couldn't help or hinder us, when it came to technology. Not even to tell us if we were right or wrong when we made assumptions about her abilities.

"The power source?"

She shrugged, "Maybe, when we can scan down to the quantum level, that will open up gaining knowledge of the whole universe, so I assume so. We'll find out."

Fuck, she was so sexy.

She then blushed scarlet, "I'd thought you were just flirting, master. You really do think I'm fucking sexy, when I talk science."

I laughed, "Told you."

I caressed her face, stared into her eyes, and just let my mind go where it wanted to. The sweet expressions of surprise, awe, and deep love in her eyes was worth it. There was also some amusement there, as my mind went to several wicked places as well.