Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy pulled out of me and fell back trying to catch his breath and when he did I pulled John's cock from my mouth and straddled Mary's face with my pussy that was dripping her husbands come. She started licking me clean and I was still so sensative that I started to come again, I leaned into John and he took my face in his hands and kissed me deeply, for a long time. I felt Mary being pulled from beneath me and caught Johns friend spreading her legs and shoving into her. She wrapped her legs around him and he pounded her good. John laid me on my back and did the same, spreading me as wide as I could go and running his fingers into my pussy, opening up my hole so he could see. He stick a finger into me and I arched my back and moan softly for him. He pulled it out and circled my ass hole with it. I opened my eyes to see him looking at me, I nodded and turned over, shoving my ass as far up into the air as I could. He played with my pussy with the head of his cock trying to lube it up and then placed it over my ass hole. He gently applied pressure and I felt the walls start to give as his head entered my ass. I looked up to see Andy, stroking his cock while watching his wife getting fucked. I motioned for him to come to me and he did, sitting his ass on the ground and holding himself upright for me, since it was all I could do to hold this positon. I was just about to take him in my mouth when I felt John's cock head pop into my ass. It hurt and I mean bad, I hadn't been ass fucked in over a year and it was like the first time. I screamed out and John held it place for a moment, waiting for me to make a move. After a moment, my ass let go of the pain and I eased back into him, he wasted no time in taking over then. He started fucking my ass but good. Holding my hips in rythm with his thrusts. I opened my eyes again to have Andy's cock mere inches away with him pumping it like it was the last time. He was watching me and watching his wife and I took it from him and started sucking him, as deep as I could. It was not long before I was coming again, but I held on until Andy shot his load into my mouth. With that he pulled away and sat back watching us getting fucked by these two young guys. I was mere puddy by then, He was holding my ass in the air and I could do nothing but let him fuck me.

He came only moments later and pulled from me. He laid me back down and I watched as he joined his friend on Mary. He laid down and his friend helped Mary to stradle him, pushing her onto John's cock. He then leaned her over until she was laying on John's chest, then he came in from behind her and shoved his cock into her ass, while John was in her pussy. She came up and started screaming, but just held on. The two guys just waited and then she started to move slowly. She rocked herself back and forth, because they sure couldn't move. After a moment she was really riding them, flicking her head back and forth with the rythm of her own movements, she started coming moments later and John's friend was actually holding her up while she did. When she was done, he laid her out on the ground, letting John get up and put his clothes back on. He didn't though, he spread her legs once again and she litterly just looked like pudding, he shoved into her as fast as he could go, until I heard him grunting and then pulled out and came on her chest and face.

He then let her be and got dressed, they were talking about it all as they walked back in to the darkness. Andy, still naked, came to his wife, picked her up and carried her to the house. We were so far back that it seemed like ages before he was waking me up, while he carried me into the house as well. I could feel his hard cock rubbing on my back and even with everything we just did, I wanted him to fuck me again. He took me to my bedroom where Mary was already laying, well half laying. He placed me down gently and then laid beside me. I was in the middle of them, they were both running their hands over my body, carressing me, soothing me. I last remember them each taking a nipple in their mouths at the same time, before falling asleep, or passing out, which ever it was. When I woke they were gone and on my stomach Mary had written with her lipstick, a thanks you for a very memorable evening. I thought to myself as I laid back again, about not even getting to go dancing.

12