Daniel's Humiliation Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again Mistress Lisa took command "Do whatever Mistress Lisa 's friends say!!!" she commanded Daniel.

Instantly they all started cheering "drink, drink, drink"

Daniel's mouth was filled with the warm liquid and it overflowed spilling urine over his lips and down his cheeks. Slowly he closed his mouth to contain it. As he started to swallow, the last trickle of urine flowed across his lips. As the flow subsided, the women now clearly saw the bulge in Daniel's cheeks slowly disappear and in one strong gulp, it was gone. A few seconds of silence passed before the whole crowd cheered loudly. The cheering was mixed with laughter and ridicule. Daniel's face turned red with embarrassment but he was sure they wouldn't notice with all the commotion. As Stephanie backed up, Mistress Lisa quickly took her place. She took the chain from the leather strap still attached to her pet.

The group finally started to calm down minutes later. All the while, Mistress Lisa had been positioning Daniel for his last trick while stroking his cock to erection. She had once again rolled him onto his back and lifted his legs over his head. He was in the same position as before when he was attempting to suck himself.

"Now ladies, one more trick and we are done," she said.

The women all saw her motion on Daniel's cock and knew what was next. As the crowd grew quiet, Mistress Lisa took the opportunity to complete Daniel's humiliation. "Ladies, do you know how to tell when a man is a true sissy?"

"Tell us," yelled the group with laughter.

"The way to tell if a man is a true sissy is to strip him down naked. Then put his balls and cock on a leash, lead him naked to a barn filled with women watching his every move, and then ask him to suck his own cock in front of everyone"

The group giggled aloud.

She continued "Then, if that isn't enough, have him piss himself and force him to drink his own urine. Then, after all of that, after all of the humiliation, if he can still get aroused, if he can still cum, then, and only then, do u know that u have a true sissy slut."

The group all clapped in unison.

"Ok slut" Mistress Lisa whispered loud enough to be heard by all "A pussy was meant to be filled with cum. Show everyone here how much of a pussy you are!!"

"Yes Mistress Lisa " Daniel said in a shaky voice.

As he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, he felt her strokes quicken and his muscles tighten. A second later a thick stream of cum shot from his cock onto his lips, his tongue and his face. A few more spasms sent a shot or two directly into the back of Daniel's throat. It felt like minutes before his body was drained of the thick, creamy white substance. Once the spasms subsided, he was left with a pool of cum in the back of his throat and most of his face covered with the sticky matter.

"Now, swallow it and clean up what you can with your tongue" Mistress Lisa commanded as Daniel closed his mouth, swallowed and began to lick his lips for any remaining cum.

After a few moments, Mistress Lisa stepped back and said "ladies, that's my sissy slut!."

The crowd cheered and whistled. As she commanded him to his feet, she apologized but explained that they now must be leaving. As Mistress Lisa chained and restrained Daniel once more, one of the ladies spoke up...."Next week we wanna see him do the horse dick!" As the whole group laughed, Mistress Lisa walked away and simply said...."Maybe" and smiled.

12