Daniel's Humiliation Ch. 2

Story Info
Daniel's mistress pays him a visit.
4.9k words
4.4
64.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subpup
subpup
22 Followers

It had been almost two weeks since Daniel had met his new Mistress, but hadn't heard from her since. He was a bit surprised and wasn't quite sure what to expect when she called him out of the blue and told him that he was to be ready for her arrival at 3 AM. She said the late hour was required for what she had planned. When she arrived, Daniel quickly let her in and closed the door behind her. He turned around to see what it was she wore tonight. The prime and proper white dress had been discarded in favor of a sexier look. Mistress Lisa wore a simple white blouse with a small black miniskirt that only came to about mid thigh. She wore no hose and a nice set of black heels.

As his eyes moved from her shoes back up her body, his eyes met her disapproving glare. Mistress Lisa had set a new ground rule for their play when she spoke to Daniel earlier on the phone. Whenever she came to visit him, he was still her pet. A proper place for her pet would always be naked and kneeling. He was to allow her entry, but not even be permitted to make eye contact. He would show her immediate respect by stripping quickly and kneeling before her. She stated that this was her most basic rule and one that should become second nature to him. When Daniel realized that he was already in violation of this new rule, he quickly cast his eyes back down toward the floor and realized his mistake. He began to quickly unbutton his shirt and disrobe for her.

Once Daniel had shed all his clothes, he kneeled down in front of her in the entryway to the apartment. He cast his gaze downward not letting his eyes meet hers.

"Get up and walk into the living room" she said sternly.

Daniel rose to his feet and started walking toward the living room hearing his Mistress close behind.

"Stop" she said in the same disapproving voice.

He heard her moving a chair from the table that sat to one end of the combined living/dining area. "Get back over here by the table. Stand one foot back from the table, lean forward and place your hands, palms flat, against the table".

Daniel came back over to where she stood. As she moved aside, he assumed his position.

"Spread your legs" she ordered.

After doing so, she moved close behind Daniel. She placed one hand on his ass and started rubbing it softly. She worked her hand down his ass to his thighs. Rubbing the inside of his thighs gently, she moved to his balls. She massaged the soft skin for a moment before reaching up further and sliding her hand up his fully erect cock. Gathering a bit of precum from the tip, she let her hand glide back down his shaft and up again. Daniel took in a deep breath at the excitement of his Mistress's touch.

On the next stroke down, she moved back to his balls and cupped them with her hand. Daniel felt her hand grow tighter, but not to the point of hurting him. With a snug grip, she pulled backward. Daniel had no choice but to move back with her.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" his Mistress asked calmly.

"I'm sorry Mistress Lisa, I can't keep my position" Daniel explained.

"Why is that?" she asked.

"Well….I can't stand here while my balls are being pulled toward you," he said trying not to sound too sarcastic.

"I see," said his Mistress. "Then I must assume that wherever I go with these balls in my hand, you will have to stay very close by."

Daniel began to see the spot he was in. "Yes Mistress Lisa"

"So, let's say that for your punishment for not following my most basic rule is that we both walk out to your mailbox and see if the postman maybe had a late delivery or something. It is early in the morning and I'm sure no one would see us" she said with a grin.

"Please Mistress" he begged.

"Not up for that?" she asked. "Well, since life is about choices, I will give you one. I know that you do not enjoy pain, but there must be some way to make you learn. Something to reinforce the lessons and rules that I have given you. So, with that in mind, I will give you two options. You may take that walk with me or you can assume the position again while I spank your ass 10 times."

She let her last words sink in for a moment and then said, "I need your decision now, walk or spank?" she said simply.

Daniel knew that the walk would be a lot easier, but what if one of his neighbors did see him. The mailbox was down on the first floor. Daniel's apartment was on the second floor. He would have to go to the end of the hall, down a flight of steps and another 10 yards to the group of mailboxes by the main security door. He could be seen by anyone entering or leaving his building. Daniel did not enjoy pain, but he knew the walk was a bit too risky. He swallowed hard before giving Mistress Lisa his answer, "spank" he said softly.

"Very well then" she said releasing his balls. "Back into position," she ordered.

Daniel once again assumed the position at the table. With his hands pressed firmly, he awaited the first smack. His Mistress approached and once again started gently rubbing his ass. Suddenly she reared back and let the first hand fly with a large smack that echoed throughout the small apartment. Daniel winced and bit down hard on his lip trying to calm the sting.

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Mistress Lisa, "I forgot to tell you that you would need to count them out loud for them to be noted. Well, since you did not know that, I will allow you to do it correctly this time, but I will start over at 'one' for you."

"Yes Mistress Lisa. Thank you Mistress" Daniel said trying to earn a few brownie points.

"Aw, that's good of you my pet" said Mistress Lisa before she abruptly reared back again and let another hand fly.

SMACK!!

The sting on Daniel's ass took a second to register in his brain. When it did he opened his mouth to yell, but luckily he had the presence of mind to yell out "ONE".

Mistress Lisa was happy with her pet. So happy that she sent another hand flying to Daniel's ass.

Daniel kept good pace with her until about six. Mistress Lisa could hear the strain in his voice as he yelled out "SEVEN". She could also see how red his ass was becoming.

Daniel strained through the last three, but managed to say every single number. As he stood at the table awaiting her next command, he closed his eyes tightly responding to the pain.

"Now get dressed" Mistress Lisa commanded. "After you do so, go to the bathroom, take some Tylenol which will help with my pet's little red ass, and then you will try this evening all over again".

As Daniel started to dress, Mistress Lisa walked to the door and made a quick exit. When the door slammed shut, Daniel took the opportunity to do just as she instructed.

Mistress Lisa went to her car to gather a large duffel bag that she would need for the evening. She came back to the main door, used the security code Daniel had given her earlier, and returned to his apartment. She knocked only once before being greeted again by her pet. He opened the door and allowed her to step past him once again. When he closed the door, he turned toward her as he had before. Daniel cast his eyes downward and immediately started to strip. Once he had done so, he kneeled down in front of his Mistress.

"You may now look at me," she said.

Daniel slowly raised his head and allowed his eyes to meet hers.

"This is what I expect every time I grace you with my presence at you place. You have learned this lesson well." Mistress Lisa showed her pet a small smile before saying, "Now get up and go get me a drink of water and get one large glass for yourself …..plenty of ice in yours."

As he slowly walked into the kitchen, he noticed the duffel that she had brought in with her. She took it over to the couch with her where she sat and waited for Daniel. When he returned to her with the drinks, he set them on the table and then kneeled beside her.

"Good boy" she said. "Now drink until it is gone."

They sat together for about half an hour until all the water was gone. His cup remained about half full with ice.

"Now start eating the ice and let me know when you get to the point where you are starting to have to use the bathroom" she said.

Mistress Lisa had learned that for some reason, eating ice gave her new pet the urge to urinate much quicker. Since she wasn't that patient to begin with, it worked well to her advantage.

"May I speak mistress?" he asked.

"Good boy…. you may speak" she said.

"I Think I am already at the point where I need to go," he said.

"Good" she replied. "Keep eating"

After another ten minutes Daniel felt his bladder really begin to swell. Once again he asked for permission to speak.

"Go ahead" she said.

"I'm afraid I'm getting quite full mistress. I think I may need to go pretty soon" he said with a slight strain in his voice.

"Ok then" she said "…..get dressed"

He looked at her puzzled for a moment and then quickly saw her stare. "Yes mistress" he replied.

He arose from his knees and walked back across the room over to where his clothes lay in a pile on the floor. He quickly dressed while she remained sitting on the couch. After she saw that he had done up the last button on his shirt, she got up from the couch grabbed the duffel bag, and met him at the door. She grabbed his keys off the small hook near the door and said, "lets go".

He turned to open the door for her and held it open while she exited. They walked down the steps and out the security door. All the while, Daniel stayed at least a step behind his Mistress. This was one other rule she had mentioned on the phone earlier. When out in public, he was always to be one step behind her unless otherwise instructed. They walked out into the parking lot to his truck and she pressed the button on the remote for the doors several times.

"This side" she said directing him to the passenger side of the vehicle. He opened the door and stood back waiting for her to climb in.

"Get in" she commanded.

He wasn't sure of what was in store for him, but he obeyed after a simple "yes mistress".

Once he was seated in the passenger seat, she stood beside him for a moment. "Now I want you to take off all your clothes and throw them back into the cab behind you." she commanded.

"Yes Mistress" he said scanning the parking lot for people. He was parked on the far side of the lot, but his truck was facing out in the direction where people would at least be able to see partially into the cab….even with the door shut. He waited to see if she was going shut the door, but something told him she was there to stay. His eyes keep scanning the lot for people while he undressed. First, he slid off his shoes and socks. Then, down came his pants and then his shirt. As he threw the last item of clothing onto the floor of the truck behind his seat, he sat back and stared forward in waiting.

"Good" she praised. "Now recline the seat back and stretch out. Spread your legs slightly."

He did as he was told while his Mistress zipped open the duffel bag that she had been holding. She started fishing for something and soon produced a small black leather strap with snaps on the end. She also went back into the bag a second time and pulled out a small black blindfold. The blindfold was the first to be applied. After he was in darkness, he jumped slightly as she forcefully grabbed his cock with her hand.

"If you cum, I will grab all your clothes, walk to my car and leave. Your keys will go with me and you will be left here naked. Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress" he replied.

He felt her grasp relax slightly and then he felt a soft warm sensation as his Mistress lowered her mouth around his cock. It took only a few strokes with her mouth before he was fully aroused. He then felt her mouth release him. Her hand once again tightened around his balls and cock as he felt the leather strap being applied. It went around his erect shaft and the base under his balls. When she released her hand, the pressure was held by the strap.

"Maybe that will help keep that dick of yours hard while I drive" said Mistress Lisa.

With that, she closed the door and started to walk around to the driver's side. As she climbed into the truck, she laid the duffel bag in the back seat. After getting adjusted in the drivers seat, she reached over and gave his cock a few more strokes for good measure. She started the truck and began to drive. Every now and then, she would reach over and stroke his cock. It was actually doing a good job of staying erect, but she enjoyed the repeated pleasure without giving him the satisfaction of cumming. By now, the water and ice still brewing in his bladder left him feeling quite uncomfortable. Daniel felt like asking how far it would be, but kept quite instead.

Stopped at a light, she spoke "Don't you move a muscle".

He wasn't sure why she had said this because he had been trying not to move since it only led to more discomfort in his bladder. He soon knew the reason. He heard the motor mechanism beside him kick in and bring down the power window at his side. Outside he heard the unmistakable sound of a big rig right next to him. His muscles tightened as he tried to remain still as his Mistress once again reached for his cock and started rubbing.

"You should see this my pet" his Mistress taunted. "There is no traffic around and me and this big rig are sitting at a green light…..and neither of us is moving." She felt his cock bulge with excitement. "Just know one thing my pet" she continued in a bitterly sweet voice "if you cum right now, I will make you eat it right in front of him."

It was almost too much for him to handle. He was completely naked being masturbated in front of some strange man looking down into his truck. It was scary but exciting. All of the sudden, she removed her hand and he felt his truck screech to life. As the window began to close, he heard two short blows of thanks from the airhorns of the rig.

Another ten minutes and Daniel felt the terrain under the truck turn rough. The pressure on his bladder was now almost unbearable. After a few more moments, he finally felt the truck come to a stop. Mistress Lisa exited the truck and went around to the back. He heard the sound of the tailgate being lowered. A few moments later Daniel felt the door beside him open.

"Get out" she said helping him to slide from his seat. His legs swung to the side as he inched off the seat and felt the cool ground beneath him. With the blindfold still intact, she took his hand and guided his steps to the back of the truck.

"Do you have to go to the bathroom?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress Lisa" he said almost unable to stand up straight from the pressure on his bladder.

"Very well then" she said. "You are to lie down on the ground and then you will be permitted to go."

"Yes Mistress Lisa" he said as he quickly kneeled down and felt the ground to make sure he had a clear spot to stretch out. He felt cool earth all around him and thought that maybe he was on some dirt road or in a clearing somewhere. Once he was lying down on the ground in front of her, she reached down to unleash the leather strap from his penis. She then hopped up on the tailgate and took a seat to observe the show.

"Masturbate for me first" she commanded.

Daniel reached down and grabbed his cock and began to stroke. He kept rubbing for about two minutes before she finally told him to stop.

"I thought that might help a bit," she said. "Especially since you are going to be spraying piss all over your body and face. You will lie perfectly flat with your hands down at your side. You will need a bit of an erection to arc your stream that high. I also require at least one good mouthful that you may swallow when it's full. After that, I want your face, hair, chest and pelvis covered in urine. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Lisa" he said. "But I can't use my hand to direct it?"

"You don't think you will be able to get it high enough with that pathetic erection of yours?" she asked.

"I don't know Mistress Lisa. I don't know if I can be accurate enough to get it to all the places you require" he said.

"Well lets see," said Mistress Lisa. "If I let you use your hand, then I am going to need something in return. Now let me see, what is something that I want?" she began to ponder out loud.

"Ah yes" she said quickly "I just realized that I also have to use the bathroom. So my little pet, if you still wish to use your hand, then yours will not be the only urine that coats your body tonight. You may now make your decision and then you may start" she said.

Daniel wasn't sure whether he could complete the task without using his hand. He was also afraid of what the punishment might be if he was unable to follow Mistress Lisa's orders. All he knew was that he desperately needed to complete the task and he needed to complete it soon because his bladder was about to burst. Daniel began to take a few slow deep breaths to calm himself. Mistress Lisa sat on the tailgate and smiled as she saw his hand move towards his penis. She knew that he would not be able to do the job without his hand and was happy to see the decision he had made.

Daniel took in a few calm breaths before he was able to relax enough to let the golden fluid flow. As the slow stream started, Daniel used his hand to direct the warm fluid across his stomach and chest. As the stream began to build, he raised his penis slightly enabling him to arc the flow onto his face. Once he had a steady flow on his face he opened his mouth and took the warm fluid inside. When his mouth had filled, he closed quickly and swallowed the golden fluid.

As the stream continued, his hand directed the arc a bit higher causing the fluid to streak through his hair. His face and hair were now drenched and he started to pull back on his penis arcing the stream across his chest and stomach. Before the stream dwindled, he used his hand to direct his cock straight up and out from his body causing the fluid to create a small fountain that landed back on his penis and crotch. He felt the warm fluid rundown the crack of his ass to the cool earth below him. As the flow finally subsided the once warm urine turned cool against his body. He lay there quietly, still unable to see anything due to the blindfold that held tightly to his eyes.

"Bravo," said Mistress Lisa with cheer in her voice. She sat for just a moment letting a cool breeze blow by her face. She knew that the same cool breeze was also dancing across Daniel's wet skin at that very same moment. "Starting to cool down a bit pissboy?" asked Mistress Lisa.

"Yes mistress" he replied.

"Well then I guess we will need to warm you up then my pet" she joked. "But that will require you asking to be warm, wont it?"

"Yes Mistress Lisa" said Daniel

"But first, I have a few questions for you. Do you enjoy doing naughty things for your mistress?"

"Yes Mistress" Daniel replied.

"Then you enjoy it when you are made to be naughty in front of me?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress Lisa" he replied.

"Then let me ask you this" she pondered. "Can you think of anything that is naughtier than asking someone else to piss on you?"

"No Mistress Lisa, I can't", he said quietly.

"Well neither can I." she said.

A moment of silence grew longer by the second.

"Do you have something to ask me?" she inquired.

Another long silence ensued.

"I'll tell you what" spoke Mistress Lisa, "if you please me, then I will let you pleasure me. Would you like that?"

"Yes Mistress" Daniel said excited at the thought of tasting her.

"Then be a good boy and I might reward you afterward" she said.

She climbed down from the tailgate and reached down and untied the blindfold and threw it aside. Daniel took a moment to look around at his surroundings. He was somewhere in the middle of a small clearing in a field with some trees lining one side. Despite the absence of lights, the area was still illuminated by a bright full moon. His attention was now drawn to his Mistress who stood aside him. He watched as she slowly hiked up her tight miniskirt to reveal a cleanly shaved pussy. She continued to lift the skirt until it stayed tightly bunched at her waist. She lifted one leg and stepped over to straddle Daniel's body.

subpup
subpup
22 Followers
12