Dan's Friends Take Advantage

Story Info
Dan falls asleep leaving his daughter at his friends' mercy.
2.5k words
4.31
211.5k
275
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,112 Followers

Another very old story, please check out my newer stories written as Robert_Anthony.

All characters are over 18!

*****

Mick and Doug have known Dan for years, they all went to college together and have stayed good friends ever since. Against their best advice, Dan went and got himself married to a hot girl called Louise. It didn't last above a couple of years, but they did manage to have a little girl called Alice. Alice was all grown up now, and on the cusp of celebrating her 19th birthday...

Since her parents' divorce Alice had spent every other weekend at her dad's flat, but as she got older she had merely used it as a weekend crash pad for meeting her friends. Instead of getting stressed about it like he used to, Dan simply started to invite his own friends round so that he wouldn't be pissed off if she just went out on Saturday night and left him home alone.

So every two weeks Mick and Doug came round, had a few beers and watched Match of the Day; sooner or later Alice would arrive home, slump into a chair and promptly fall asleep.

This week, Dan had started drinking even before his friends arrived, and consequently had fallen asleep just after the first goal was scored. Mick and Doug meanwhile, took great delight in cheering on their side, laughing as Dan snored and snuffled, still holding tight to his half empty can of lager.

The football finished and Mick and Doug flicked the DVD player on, sure enough... porn! Mick and Doug laughed together, calling their sleeping friend a 'tosser' and then settled down to watch. They were both quite merry now and somewhat bemused to hear the doorbell ring.

Doug got up and went to answer the door, only to find Alice almost falling through the doorway.

"Lost my key..." she slurred as she fell into his arms, spilling the contents of her bag across the hall carpet.

"Danny boy... your daughter's home!" Chuckled Doug as he led the girl into the lounge.

"Waste of time talking to him mate, he's out of it."

"Terrific," said Doug, tipping the drunken girl into a chair. "Get us another beer Mick, and you better bring some water for Alice too."

Mick was already on his way to the kitchen, leaving Doug on his own with the two drunks. He turned his attention back to the DVD that had started playing; on the screen a blond girl was being fucked at both ends by two enormous cocks.

Mick returned, thrusting a fresh cold beer into Doug's outstretched hand and then placing a pint of water on the table next to the girl.

"Cheers mate. This is some pretty good porn ain't it?"

"Yeah, I lent it him a couple of months back, got it off a friend of mine. I can get you some if you like."

"Yeah, cheers... good quality too."

"Yeah, it's pirate, but you wouldn't know it."

The two guys settled in to watch the girl getting thoroughly fucked, but Doug's eyes kept drifting over to the young girl who sat to his left. She was a fine looking girl for sure, not surprising with a hottie like Louise for a mother. She was still slumped pretty much where he had put her, but Doug noticed that she seemed to be staring at the TV through her half-closed eyes and her hand seemed to have fallen between her legs. Her hair had fallen over her face a bit, so it was hard to be sure, but Doug was sure she was watching the porn and touching herself.

After a while he noticed her legs move slightly, as if she was making room for her fingers maybe... His cock hardened as he watched her slowly moving her arm as she massaged her clit.

"Mick," he hissed. "Look!"

He pointed at the girl and Mick stared in disbelief, from where he was sitting it was even more obvious what the girl was up to.

Mick gave Dan a shove in the arm.

"Hey mate I think you need to sort your daughter out..."

Dan snored loudly and finally tipped his beer over his leg.

The two men laughed at their friend's misfortune.

"I think he's out for the night!"

"Yep, if that don't wake him up, nothing will!"

The two men looked back at the girl who was still again now.

"Maybe she was just scratching her leg?"

"Yeah... or maybe she's just young and horny?"

"And drunk."

"And drunk, yes..."

"So..."

They looked at their old friend Dan.

"Well, he's fucked..."

They both got up and moved over to the girl who muttered something beneath her breath.

"C'mon Alice, let's get you to bed."

Alice groaned as Mick gripped her arm and started to pull her out of the chair.

"C'mon, this way," he said.

Mick led the girl to Dan's bedroom while Doug followed allowing himself one last glance back into the lounge at his slumbering friend.

Mick laid the girl on the double bed and turned to see Doug enter the room and shut the door.

"He's completely out of it..."

Mick smiled and knelt on the floor next to the bed. He slipped the girl's shoes off her feet and placed them on the floor by the bed. Then he moved up her bare legs to her denim skirt, which was riding up to expose her pale blue knickers. As Mick moved her legs, a small wet patch showed darker on the material, confirming his suspicions.

He looked up at the girl's face and slid his hand up her leg towards her pussy. The girl's legs opened a fraction, as if welcoming his touch and Mick took this as a green light. He placed his hands on Alice's knees and pushed them apart, while Doug held her leg up and Mick moved closer and pressed his face in between her thighs, breathing the scent of her wet pussy through her damp knickers.

"Fuck, she smells good..." he sighed.

Then he reached up and slid his hand under her pink T-shirt. Her bra offered little resistance and her small tits were soon freed. He gently stroked her nipples between his fingers while Doug let go of her leg and moved upwards towards her head. He undid his jeans and stepped out of them, pulling his boxers down to expose his thick cock.

He looked down at the girl and pumped his meat in his fist a few times, before kneeling on the bed and leaning over the girl's head, pushing his prick towards her mouth.

Mick had pulled the girl's panties aside now and was teasing her moist slit with his tongue. His cock was pressed hard into the mattress and he couldn't wait to slide it into his friend's daughter's tight, young hole.

Alice opened her mouth to accept his cock and soon he was bobbing up and down as he slid it into her mouth over and over again. He looked down at his friend licking the girl's pussy and picked up the pace, enjoying the feel of her wet mouth and slippery tongue.

Then Mick got up off the bed to remove his own jeans, all the while watching intently as Alice got her mouth fucked by Doug's rock hard cock. He gently squeezed his own balls and tugged his meat as he looked on and then knelt on the bed.

Doug pulled his cock out of the girl's mouth and pulled the teenager up by her shoulders 'til she was sitting up. Then Mick pulled her forward onto all fours and guided his own cock into her mouth. Alice seemed a bit more awake now and able to hold herself up while they used her.

Behind her, Doug pushed her short skirt up and pulled her knickers down to her knees. He parted her cheeks to take a look at her ass and had to fight the urge to force his prick into her gorgeous little asshole. Instead he slid his hand between her thighs and carefully but firmly pushed his finger into her pussy. She was so tight he couldn't believe it, but after a few minutes he finally managed to get a second finger into her wet pussy.

Alice's head bobbed up and down on Mick's cock and he responded by slowly pushing his hips forward to fuck her mouth. He held her blond hair in his fists as he felt his cock sliding deeper into her mouth with every thrust.

Alice felt the second finger enter her and groaned as Doug stretched her cunt ready for his prick. A rush of juices filled her hole making it easier for Doug and soon his fingers were in as deep as they could get.

He pulled his fingers out, wiping the juices across the tip of his swollen cockhead, before placing it between her thighs and pushing it in. He gasped as he felt her engulf him with her tight pussy, and she nearly gagged on Mick's thick cock as Doug pushed into her, but neither man stopped or made allowances, they were too focussed on their own pleasure.

"Fuck," hissed Doug. "She so fucking tight!"

"Maybe she's a virgin," gasped Mick as his cock twitched inside the girl's mouth. He pulled his cock out for a second and took some deep breaths, trying to desperately to keep himself under control.

He looked down at the girl and asked her if she was a virgin. She half nodded and dropped her face to the bed, struggling to keep upright as Doug fucked her harder and harder.

Mick stood back and walked round behind the girl, while Doug pulled his cock out and moved round to her head. He lifted her head back up and slid his cock between her lips, while now it was Mick's turn to slide his (thicker) prick into the girl's well lubricated hole.

She grunted as the two men fucked her holes, a natural rhythm developing between the three of them.

"That's it, suck all your sweet pussy juice off my cock..." taunted Doug as he watched his length push into her mouth.

Mick twisted the girl's skirt around until the zipper was on top and then undid it. He quickly pulled his cock out and yanked the skirt (and her panties) down and off her legs. In the process, he pushed her legs together and Alice collapsed onto the bed again, in the process Doug's cock slipped out of her mouth as she fell, leaving a smear of saliva and pussy juice across her face.

Mick tossed the skirt aside and pulled the girl back to the edge of the bed, splaying her legs either side of his head. He pushed two fingers into her and used his free hand to part her ass cheeks. His tongue darted forward and he pushed it against her asshole it was tight but he pushed harder until his tongue forced it's way into her ass. Alice moaned at his double assault, grinding her cunt against his fingers and knuckles while Doug looked on, pumping his throbbing cock.

Doug then turned towards the bedside table and noticed a small tin of lip balm hiding behind the lamp. He picked it up ad pulled the lid off before tossing it to his friend. Mick pulled his fingers out of Alice's cunt and stuffed the tips into the pot, he dug out a good dollop of the thick jelly and smeared it between her cheeks, then dug in again and got an even bigger lump which he pushed against her tight hole, before forcing his finger inside.

Alice mumbled a protest, but Mick ignored her, fucking her asshole with his finger until he managed to get a second one in. He paused to apply still more of the jelly and then turned to Doug.

"You better go first," he smirked.

Doug jumped at the chance and rushed around to the other side of the bed, ready to impale the girl on his pulsing cock. But instead Mick had another idea and laid down on his back. Between them, the two men lifted the girl on top of him and Mick fed his cock up into her hungry pussy.

Alice moaned with pleasure as she felt Mick's chunky dick filling her up again. Beneath her Mick reached up and slid his fingers under her T-shirt and started pulling on her nipples, which brought more moans from the girl on top of him.

Behind her Doug watched as his friend's meat speared into the girl, each thrust opening her ass cheeks and giving him a glimpse of the shiny balm oozing from her tight ass.

He knelt on the bed and pressed the tip of his cock against her puckered hole, relishing the sensation as her tightness throttled his burning cock. Alice grunted and moaned as Doug's prick gradually pushed it's way inside her, until she was crammed with both guy's meat.

Doug started to ream the girl's ass, while Mick remained fairly still. Many times Doug would pull his cock almost all the way out only to plunge it all the way in, his hips smacking into the young girl's ass cheeks with force.

Eventually Doug pulled out completely and lay back on the bed next to them. Mick lifted the girl off him and placed her on top of his friend, facing up. She slid down his body and Doug eased his cock into her asshole once more, then Mick moved between her open thighs and slammed his cock into her willing cunt.

Now it was his turn to go at her hard and he really pounded her, every thrust lifting her almost off Doug's cock, before she fell back onto it again on the outstroke. As Mick fucked her hard, Alice started to get louder and louder and Doug reached up and put his hand over her mouth, scared to death that she might wake her father with her cries.

But Mick was oblivious, his face curled into a snarl as he slammed into the girl over and over until he felt his balls tighten and unload into her hot little cunt. He continued fucking her for as long as he could, but eventually he slid out of her and stood there watching as his cum started to trickle out of her well used hole.

Beneath her, Doug started to push upwards, bouncing her on his aching cock while Mick knelt on the bed and offered his sticky cock to the girl's mouth. Alice sucked him clean while Doug continued to fuck her ass, he couldn't last much longer and within a couple of minutes it was his turn to empty his balls inside the horny teen.

As Doug groaned through his orgasm, Mick pulled his softening cock out of the girl's mouth and wiped it on her cheek. Suddenly he felt stone cold sober and he lifted the girl off his friend's flagging cock and threw her over his shoulder.

"Mate, we better get this place cleaned up before Dan wakes up...!"

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,112 Followers