Dark Ch. 01: Joe and Deb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb heard my plan to spunk in her husbands mouth, but making me her blowjob bitch is a higher priority for her. She keeps me deep in her throat, fingers deep in my ass, balls being lightly clawed by fingernails. My hips are involuntarily trying to drive my cock in and out of her throat, but frustrated by her fingers up my ass and claws on my balls, limiting my range of motion. So my balls go full walnut, the skin wrinkling as my muscles contract to start pumping out my come. Deb has one more trick up her sleeve, yanking her fingers out of my ass like some people do with anal beads, unfucking my ass in an instant and releasing my prostate to join the battle. There will be come enough for everyone.

Deb drinks my cum and moans. I've had numerous women tell me my cum is the best they've ever tasted, thanks to a diet mostly fruit and veggie based with no cruciform vegetables at all, and mostly chicken and turkey for protein. Coffee makes it bitter, but I'm not going to give that up, so I compensate with cinnamon buns, which gives it just a hint of both, or so I'm told. I once had a threesome with two women where they swapped my cum back and forth for an hour. It wasn't because they were that into me, one of them was my wife. I suspect it might have been how much they were into each other.

I quickly pull out of Deb's mouth and plunge into Joe's mouth, with his thinner lips and less nimble tongue. But Joe is really into this, moaning and groaning, with his own cock spurting at the first man to ever cum in his mouth. He is suckling like a baby, trying to get every drop, and thanks to his wife, there is spurt after spurt built up from her prostate massage. So Joe gets quite the introduction to his new life as Deb's cum drinking slut, plus he seems to be damn happy about it.

"You have to keep sucking him baby, He's still good and hard, You can keep him that way, but you have to be careful. Just after he's cum, as you may remember from my blowjobs, he's very sensitive. Gentle whole mouth sucking, no tongue on the tip. When you stroke his cock, stroke it near the base, not the tip. You can own this bitch with ass play. Get your middle finger really wet, and slowly push it up in him. Wriggle it around. You'll find up by your finger tip a spot on the front of his ass that feels different. Gently make 'come hither' motions and rub that spot. You should be able to suck harder now, take fuller strokes. His balls are probably trying to be kneesocks, you need to stop stroking him with your hand and keep going, maybe even a touch faster, on sucking his cock. So take that free hand and start tugging gently on his balls. I'll be your blowjob coach baby. You'll be the hottest mouth in four counties next to mine. Grip and stroke now baby, more pressure, more speed. You want him fully hard to fuck me. You want him to really fuck me good, and last a long time. So suck him like you mean it, Joe." Deb tries to make Joe a blowjob superstar on his very first cock.

Deb stood next to me,taking my hands off of Joe's head, then putting them on her breasts, placing my thumb and forefinger on each nipple clamp, and pressing them together, begging me without words to take them off. I'm not an idiot, so I took them off, spending the next couple of minutes pinching, twisting, and teasing her nipples, alternating techniques to see how she responded to them. The slut liked them all on her especially tender nipples.

"Time for dinner." Deb says as she pulls me to the floor, instructing Joe how to lay sideways and take me down his throat. Then she moves above my head and says "Time to get out your scuba gear, you're in the splash zone."

Deb drops her wet heavily bearded gash right on my mouth. She's right about how wet she is already, so I do my best to drain her swamp by buffing her clit with long, slow, full length licks of my tongue. She bends over, above Joe, and starts shoving fingers up my ass, desperate to enhance my prostate massage. Joe has done a yeoman's job of sucking my cock, while Deb is giving him little hints plus encouragement about how well he is doing, how no one could have expected him to do so well, how she is so proud of him. Then she tells him how close she is to climax, how much she wants her climax to be on my big fucking cock. Joe is like a madman now, so if I don't pull out and put my twat destroyer in Deb, I will spunk off in Joe's mouth instead. Kudos to Deb, and props to Joe, but sometimes, to be a dominant, you have to be dominant.

"We are moving to the couch. Deb on my lap, Joe on clit and cleanup. Move it, people!" I say in the voice of command. Then I add "Good job, Joe, another minute I would have been spunking in your mouth."

I sit down on the couch. Deb hovers above me for a moment as she adjusts the targeting on my missile into her silo. The it is a slow slide to paradise, as my twat destroyer splits her open.

"Oh fuck Oh fuck Oh fuck Oh fuck..." Deb repeats.

Joe is eager to slide in and pleasure his wife. He licks up her slot, then up and down to my balls. He is no longer bi-curious, he is orally bi. I discover the couch cushions provide extra bounce, so I use them to start bumping up into Deb, like a trampoline powered cock. Joe tracks her twat and my shaft with a perfect lock-on.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..." Deb repeats.

I start pinching, twisting, and teasing her nipples with my finger tips, as Joe locks onto her clit. Complete words no longer form in Deb's mouth.

"uh..Uh..Uh.." Deb repeats.

There was once a very heated debate during the social period at the swing club, about bisexuality. Some contended that if a guy ever sucked a dick he was gay, and some said he was gay if he ever let some other guy suck his dick. The women got into it saying, if your wife ate a pussy, did that make her lez, and for the large number of passive bi women, did that make them lez, when 99% of their sex was with cocks. Nancy had her say, claiming we are all bi, with either experience or preference for same sex or other sex. Some are more gay by experience and some are more gay by preference. Some are more hetero by experience, and some are more hetero by preference. But most people in a dark room will cum on whatever mouth is servicing them, and most people will take either a strapon or a cock in their ass. This led to an interesting project called the Darkroom.

In short, Deb and Joe would have had a great time in the Darkroom, and would have been very bi by preference. Right at that moment, Deb didn't care whether a man or a woman was eating her out, or a woman with a strapon or a man with a cock was fucking her. All she knows at that moment is that she is cumming her brains out and she never wants it to end.

Of course it always has to end. We have limited energy, sex is designed to produce climaxes, climaxes drain the batteries. But with big batteries, epic chains of orgasms can be created, and witnessing such an event can be a near religious experience. That happened to Joe. He was witness to more orgasms by his wife than their entire life together, in the span of an hour. He swore he would do whatever he had to do to make her that happy, whenever he could.

My batteries ran out, but just before that, I had an epic climax where I slammed up into Deb, as her word salad stopped, and her legs started shaking, muscles throughout her body had spasms, and she collapsed. I pulled out, as Joe wrapped his lips around my cock. For a novice, he had a damn good aftersuck, where he slowly cleaned me, licking my cock and balls while my hand held the copious co-mingling of Deb's cum and my own inside her still spasming cunt.

Joe looked up at me as he started to eat my cum out of his wife. Putting his hand there on her pussy to stop the flow.

"No amount of money could ever make up for what you have done for us. Anything you need, we will make it happen. God bless you Greg Dark. God bless you."

With that he turned and resumed eating my cum out of his still quivering wife. I quietly dressed and left. I never whipped Deb as promised, but I imagine that she went to Nancy and had it done. I never saw them again. But I know wherever they are, they are happy.

12