Dark Night

Story Info
Retired families' night out.
933 words
3
1k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So how was it folks at the forest lodge? We had gathered there last week. All of us. Ten retired officers and their wives.

We saw the water fall near by. Walked thru the plantain farm where we saw the magic fruit plant and our good old ambazham sapling with fruits not ripe yet.

Then we retired for the night. Please share your experience. Let's plan for more such adventures if you liked it. Otherwise forget it as a one time misadventure. Either way share your thoughts.

Be frank. We are not adolescents any more or even young people fighting the challenges of life. We are not even serving senior officers bothered about our image now. We have overcome all that and come this far. Let's live out our fantasies for a change.

The idea was strange. Many of us couldn't stomach it at all. Yet we gathered the will to try it out. Live in a dark room. Sleep that night naked. All of us, the ladies and the gentlemen. Get up next morning and back to our normal ways.

We are past the age. That was the common objection. Sex is no more a vital factor in our lives today.

That's what I too started with. Why can't we bring sex back into our life. After all we have nothing to lose but our inhibitions but a lot to gain in terms of experience. And no real risk. None of the ladies will get pregnant. They are well past that stage. None of us needs to fear of infections. We have lived a decent life by the book.

What about the emotional bonding. That was the next issue. How will the partner take it. Will the spouse be able to take it just an adventure and forget what happened in the night, especially the bonding. Well, that's the real test. How sophisticated we really are, under the skin. Now that we have boldly lived thru the dark night please tell each other how you coped with the emotional stress. Post your feed back in this group.

I for one enjoyed it to the hilt. I recall the magic moments. How my dick throbbed in the hands of the lady whom I know not.

No way to know each other. That's the beauty of the game. None knows for sure who was sharing intimacy that night. Though anyone can have a wild guess.

The rules were framed precisely keeping this privacy concern in mind. No need to talk at all. Voice is the easiest identifier. There is no other aspect of your partner which you can identify in the dark. Not the body contours, not the specific odour, not that special touch. You are with this partner of yours for the first time.

So after bathing in the adjacent wash room we all entered the dark hall. Washing our private parts thoroughly. Who knows what the partner asks for. Probably we have not done this washing, rather the fondling of our private parts this intensely, in a long time. That's the beginning of the erotic journey. For the seniors, the oldies.

All of us left our clothes in the bathroom. This understanding worked well. Not a thread on any of us. And we tiptoed into the hall which was pitch dark. Thick curtains prevented any ray of light from outside snooping on us.

I bumped into a man the first time. And I almost hugged him unknowingly. I searched for the soft lumps in the chest. But it's a stick that I encountered down there. I backed out and continued my search.

The thing that I didn't take note of that night is that he had a sustained erection even after he too realised that his partner is another man. May be we can encourage man to man things too the next time. Lesbian too which I feel will be a lot easier.

I don't think anything outstanding happened that night. None offered to eat the other out. Being the first time, may be. But then boobs had a busy time for sure. Oldies sucking hard for milk were everywhere. Sunken tits firming up a bit. Comforting the men by fondling their piss rods was too the main item.

Then none went for a real fuck it seems. I didn't hear any tell tale sounds. May be our ladies didn't get enough wet. Or may be they are all tired of the normal insertion game.

What surprised me is that everyone settled for a partner after a short search. That was not the intention. Wide search and wild findings were the expectations.

I too made the mistake. I should have gone to all the ladies. But then the lady whom I hugged first didn't let me go. I offered to lick her pussy. She turned me away. She just kept my mouth on her nipples. And kept on squeezing my dick. She seems to be content with it.

Every lady should get licked in the cunt. That should be the minimum program the next time we organise an adventure like this. There may be ladies who have never known this pleasure. That shackle should be broken.

All of us got up early morning. It seems every one slept well. Each took bath in turn dressed up and was ready for breakfast. No tell tale signs on anyone's face. No regret signs either. That was a joyful surprise. Which means every one took this adventure in their strides.

Please post your experience anonymously. And specifically whether you want more such events or not.