Dark Side of the Force Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, and the view of the Town from here is not so bad, either." I said, openly flirting with her. She smiled.

"So why did you invite me up here... besides seeing the view." she asked. "And champagne, too... but it's not just sex you brought me here for."

"I have a scoop for you." I said. "It's big. Huge. It's the biggest thing for years. You can make the announcement at 7:00am tomorrow morning, and you'll be the hot-shit reporter of all time."

"Ooooh, we'll see about that." she said. "So, tell me the scoop."

"Let's go inside." I said. I put my arm around her and drew her to me and bent down to kiss her. She met me full on, and our lips locked in a deep, warm kiss. Our tongues twined hotly for a long moment, then I broke the kiss and guided her inside.

Once inside, we wrapped our arms around each other and shared another deep kiss. Our passions were rising fast. I began opening and lowering Bettina's dress, slowly, deliberately, making sure to tease her.

Her body was magnificent, even more than what I'd thought about during fantasies of her. Like most TV personalities, Bettina was not very tall. Even in her high heels she was straining upwards so that her lips could meet mine. This had the effect of shaping her legs and ass, and her upraised arms lifted her luscious breasts.

I slid my hands up her body and cupped her breasts, bringing my head down to suck her big, rock-hard nipples. Bettina moaned as I feasted on her teats. Then I worked my way back up to her mouth. Her hands were active as they began unfastening my clothes, taking them off, and we were soon naked except for her high heels.

I spread a sheet on the floor in front of the two sofas and eased Bettina onto her back. I took her ankles in my hands and began kissing the tops of her shapely feet, then up to her heels and then along her ankles, working back and forth from leg to leg, slowly working my way up to her red-fringed cunt. Bettina was playing with her clit and moaning as she watched me enjoyably make slow progress up her legs.

"Mmmmmm!" she moaned as I kissed my way up her inner thighs. I could smell her sweet cunt; she was very wet and extremely ready...

"OHHHH!" Bettina cried out as my tongue licked up her slit from the bottom to the top. I made another long lick, then worked my tongue into her hole, sliding around the walls of her pussy as my hands roughly gripped her sweet asscheeks, pulling her pudenda into my mouth.

"Ohhhhhh... ohhhhhh... ohhhhh..." the beautiful redhead moaned as I ate her pussy. I really worked it over with my tongue, slicing along her labes up to her clit. Finally, I began lashing at her engorged clit, kissing it and sucking it as I slid one, then two fingers deep inside her vagina. By now her hips were rocking, pushing up at me.

"Ohhhh, ohhhh sweet God, that is so good, Don! Don't stop! Ohhhh, don't ever stop... UNNH!" I tried to get a third finger into her cunt, but it was a tight fit. I knew that getting my cock in there was going to be one tight but pleasurable experience.

Finally, I felt Bettina's hands urging me upwards. She wanted me to mount her and take her, and my cock was throbbing and ready to invade her sweet, red-fringed womanhood. I moved up and kissed her mouth, letting her taste her own cuntjuices, and she returned the kiss deep and hard. Then I eased on up to mount her.

"Ohhh, let me do it." she said. I felt her hand grasp my throbbing cock. "Oh Don, I've dreamed about guiding your big, iron-hard cock into me... just let me guide it..." She suited the deed to the words as she pulled my cockhead to her labes. I felt my prickhead being enveloped by the warm wetness of her inner labes. I pushed forward.

"UNNH! OH JESUS!" Bettina cried out. Her cunt was very tight, and I worked my cock deeper into her, withdrawing and pushing in hard again. The second push got me halfway in. Then I withdrew and drove forward a third time, burying my dick to the balls inside Bettina's juicy wet cunt!

"Oh yeahhh!" I gasped as I felt my balls against her taint and asscheeks. "You buried it, babe!" Indeed, it was a perfect fit; I felt the back wall of Bettina's cunt touching my cockhead, her tight pussy-walls clutching at my hard shaft. I ground my hips in a tight circle, making Bettina gasp.

"Oh God, it's so good... oh, you're going so deep..." Bettina gasped. She opened her eyes and looked up at me. "Jesus, Don, you are as iron hard as they say you are... I've never felt a cock this thick and iron hard inside me... oh baby, fuck me with this thing..."

"So how are you hearing about how hard my cock is, baby?" I asked as I slowly withdrew until just the head was inside my lips, only to firmly push my shaft all the way back in.

"Oh Don, you have no idea how many women in this Town know about your cock, and how many of them want your dick inside them..." Bettina gasped as I began to fuck her in a deep, steady rhythm. I felt her press her legs against my sides, her feet in the high heels just inside my knees. I spread my legs just a bit wider, gaining leverage as I plowed her redheaded furrow with increasing power and intensity.

The room filled with the staccato slaps of flesh on flesh as I fucked Bettina Wurtzburg in a deliciously deep rhythm, feeling her match each of my thrusts as we rutted in perfect rhythm like longtime lovers.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me... oh sweet Jesus it's never been this good!" Bettina mewled, half gasping, half crying as I pumped her cunt into a hot creamy lather. "Oh God, I'm going to come, I'm going to fucking COME! OH GOD, OH DON!! I'M COMING! OHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDD..."

Bettina's cunt clutched at my cock with amazing power as she climaxed. It felt like she was trying to expel my cock from her womanhood, prompting me to push inward as hard as I could. I rode her through her intense climax until her spasms finally subsided.

"Oh God... oh my God... " Bettina moaned. "Oh Don, it's never been like that, it's never been that good for me, darling... oh Jesus... ohhhh..."

I was about to ask if Bettina wanted more, but I felt my own nut rising. I began to pump her again, hard and steady, working my way to my climax.

"Baby, are you on the pill?" I gasping as I began to pump furiously in and out of Bettina's magnificent pussy.

"No, baby." she said, quickly wrapping her legs tightly around me to keep me inside her, the feeling of her legs on my sides and the heels of her feet pressing into my ass driving me even faster to the crest. "Come inside me, Don! Drop your big load into me! Give me every fucking bit of it! Oh yes, oh YES!!"

Bettina's cunt spasmed again and this time I simply could not hold back. I gasped out as the gray mist clouded my closed eyes as the first painfully ecstatic burst of semen fired from my cock and into her vagina. Jolt after jolt of my hot seed bathed the back wall of her womanhood as I pushed in hard, planting my baby batter as deeply as I could. Finally... it was over, and I heard and felt myself gasping as my mind-blowing orgasm subsided.

----

"You were fucking me like a demon, and you came really hard." I said. We were sitting up, still on the floor, our backs against the sofa, sipping champagne. We'd been making out, kissing and feeling each other up for long minutes.

"Yes, I did." said Bettina. "I haven't had a good fuck like that in years, maybe ever." Then she leaned back, and I realized that she wanted to talk.

"My husband and I had been having problems already, but after my rape it got a lot worse." Bettina said. "It was like he didn't want to touch me, like he thought he'd hurt me or something. I was over the rape, it was bad, but it was worse physically than mentally. I didn't let it get to me. But he never got over it."

"If you talk to my wife," I said, "she'll tell you that many couples are like that after a wife is raped, especially if it was in front of her husband."

"I'm sure that's true." said Bettina. "But with my husband, I think it's just his lack of manhood. You fucked me right, Don, you took me; you fucked me like a man is supposed to fuck a woman. My husband... he can't do that anymore. We've separated, and I started divorce proceedings, but he keeps trying to block and delay it. He wants 'marriage counseling' first. He needs 'manhood counseling', if you ask me. He doesn't hold a candle to a real man... like you."

"Well, it's his loss. And his loss is my gain: if your husband is not man enough to meet your needs," I said, feeling nothing but contempt and derision for Bettina's stupid husband, "you can come to me and I'll make sure you are treated properly and satisfied completely, like the special lady that you are."

"Mmmm," Bettina said, nestling into me. The feeling of her body pressing against mine and the smell of her perfume and body were beginning to arouse me. "I think we have time to do it again. Let me get you ready..." With that, Bettina leaned over and engulfed my cock in her mouth. She began fellating me until I was throbbing hard again.

"Here, let me lie between your legs." the lovely redheaded reporterette said as she maneuvered her body around. I eased up, sitting on the sofa as Bettina knelt between my legs and began fellating me, her hands caressing my balls as she looked up into my eyes.

"Don, the next time you see me on TV with that microphone in front of my face, just remember what I'm doing to this big, hard microphone." I almost lost it as Bettina deeply sucked on my shaft as she slid her mouth down until I was buried balls-deep in her throat. I managed to not come, but the image of Bettina sucking my 'microphone' would forever stay with me. I groaned as Bettina sucked me to hardness, knowing that a deep, long fuck awaited us in just moments...

Part 13 - Political Maneuvers

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" blared Bettina at 7:00am on the morning of August 30th. She was looking magnificent: relaxed, smiling, and confident. And yes, I could only think of one thing when I saw her talking into that microphone.

I just listened with everyone as Bettina delivered a staggering blow to the heart of Harold Malone's campaign for Sheriff: "Channel Two News had confirmed that both the State Bureau of Investigation and the FBI are opening investigations of Harold Malone, who is running for Sheriff! The SBI is investigating several reports of racial discrimination by then-Captain Malone when he was serving with the Town & County Police Force, and the FBI is investigating Malone and his wife for ties to the Ku Klux Klan in Alabama as well as other racist groups in Tennessee that are believed to have domestic terrorist ties!"

I was watching in MCD amongst a standing-room-only crowd. Other TV sets in the Headquarters were the object of attention, and the entire Force had stopped to listen and watch. Bettina continued: "When asked for a statement, the Malone Campaign said that they believed the charges were untrue and fabricated by Daniel Allgood and others for political purposes. Mr. Malone himself issued a statement saying that the attacks upon his wife were beneath contempt, and the charges against him were politically motivated by his enemies. Malone called upon the SBI to investigate if Daniel Allgood leaked or fabricated police information to the FBI and SBI."

"For it's part, the Allgood Campaign has stated that they were completely unaware of any investigation of Harold Malone, that they had no part in these investigations, and that Mr. Allgood has had no contact with the Police since taking a leave of absence to run for Sheriff..."

Tanya said "Bettina looks so happy. I think she got laid last night!" Everyone laughed, and Paulina Patterson looked straight at me. I just winked at Paulina and she smiled radiantly... and Cindy caught that. I was in for more of Cindy's acid wit, I knew.

"Consorting with the Press, I see?" Cindy whispered to me. "I hope the Chief doesn't find out who Bettina's 'source' is... but she does look very happy..." I just arched my eyebrows, and said not a word.

----

Later that morning, Town Councilman Reginald B.F. Lewis issued a statement that Blacks in the County should 'remain calm' in the face of the explosive charges against Harold Malone. He did not agree to the pleas of the County Democrat Party to attack Republicans as racists, nor would he accuse anyone of race-bating in leveling the charges against Malone, preferring to wait for more information on the veracity of the charges. He did request a meeting with the SBI and FBI to discuss the situation and their basis of the charges against Malone. That request would be refused, and Lewis would not publicly pursue it any further.

The Reverend Joseph E. Williams exhorted his congregations to remain calm, and to consider that Daniel Allgood had visited their churches and promised to be fair and respect all citizens of all races. If there was a death blow to Harold Malone's campaign, the Rev. Williams might have delivered it.

----

"It's bad." said Katherine Woodburn, meeting with Harold Malone and some of his campaign staff in his campaign headquarters in Town. "Spot-polling has you down ten points to Allgood, 40-30, with 30% undecided at the moment. Some are waiting for more information, but with the FBI opening a formal criminal investigation, it's bad for you, Harold."

"Jesus Christ Almighty." breathed Malone. "Is there any way to tie Allgood to it, to say he leaked Internal Affairs information?"

"No sir." said one campaign staffer, who had confidential sources within the Police Force and Fire Department. "Allgood really has had no contact with the Police, except for attending Lieutenant Ross's Medal of Valor ceremony. And sir, not only can't we tie it in... we may not want to. Telling the Public that there is Internal Affairs information on you to be leaked... is in itself practically an admission of wrongdoing on your part." There was a general chorus of agreement on that.

"Well, one thing is for damned sure, I'm not a quitter and I'm not quitting." said Harold Malone. "Okay, I need to arrange a meeting with Black leaders; I'm going to need them with me when I began attacking the Republicans over this. I'm also going to need someone to contact our big donors and supporters and let them know the charges are false, that I'm not backing down, and that they can count on me to stand up to the lies and smears of the Conservatives!

"Last, but not least, I'm going to need someone to feel out the Press on this. We're Democrats, that should count for something, and they might help bury the story. Okay guys, move out, we have damage control to do. Katherine, can you stay a moment?"

Once alone, Malone said "Katherine, what do you think? Can we get the Media to bury this?"

"No, Harold, I'm afraid not." said Katherine. "They already smell blood in the water. If this had come out after you were elected, they'd help bury it. But right now, during the campaign? They're going to be like sharks in a feeding frenzy, killing each other to get scoops on this."

"That sucks." said Malone, who then surprised Katherine by shaking his head and almost laughing. "This is obviously the work of the Iron Crowbar, Katherine. I knew that bastard would have something up his sleeve from the moment he put Allgood up for Sheriff instead of running against me himself. Forget that god-damned crowbar... he just used a fucking sledgehammer on me with this..."

"If this is his work, then I'd say he's done one hell of a job kicking you in the balls, Harold." Katherine replied, almost enjoying her words. "Even if you can weather this storm and show the charges to be bullshit, it's going to linger and hurt you."

"Yeah, but..." Malone paused, then continued, "you know, I really can't hate the man for this. It's all part of the game, and he's played his part well, I must say." Katherine was shocked at Malone's attitude; her own hatred for the Iron Crowbar had intensified even more than she thought possible.

Malone then frowned. "It's that ungrateful shit-eater Steven Ikea that's the idiot. After all those times I protected him from getting his ass fired for physically assaulting perps... he should've been waxed when he attacked Jeanine Olivet... and for all my help, what does that fucking traitor do? Gives affidavits to the SBI and FBI.

"Let this be a lesson to you, Katherine." Malone said. "No good deed goes unpunished. You help a guy, expect to get punched in the teeth for it. And Ikea is going to find out the hard way what happens when he betrays an upstanding white man like Harold Malone..."

----

"Well, I'll be damned. Malone's sure in a pickle." said Senator Nathan Allen to members of his campaign staff at his campaign's offices. "I could sure use a drink. Anyone want one?" No one did. Allen poured himself a stiff gin and tonic. "Guys, can this hurt us?" he asked. "Are we going to get caught in the backwash?"

"We've already put out press releases reaffirming your commitment to racial diversity as well as discussing your long record of helping poor minorities." said the campaign manager. "We haven't mentioned Malone, and we're not going to. Our comments to Press inquiries on that has been to reiterate our racial diversity commitments but that we're waiting to hear more facts before jumping to any conclusions."

"Listen, I want some of you to very quietly contact Malone's people behind-the-scenes." said Allen. "They weren't so nice to us when we were down, but now they can understand how it feels. But we're going to take the high road. Talk to his people, see if there's anything we can do to help, as long as no mud splashes on us."

At that moment, the Queen of Opposition Research hurtled into the room. "Senator, there's something I just found out that I think you need to know!"

"Okay, then, spill it out! Don't keep us in suspense!" replied Allen jovially as he took a large swig of his gin and tonic.

"I've been busy for hours talking with sources all over the place. The charges against Malone are true! The Media has found some pictures of Malone at a Klan rally when he was much younger. And our sources within the FBI confirm that he really is a part of some White Supremacy groups that have some really high-level players. We need to keep our distance from Malone, Senator!"

"Well, there's a silver lining to this, everyone. Sure nobody wants a drink?" Allen said as he poured himself another gin and tonic. Everyone declined again. "All the Media attention on Malone will keep it off of us. I smell like a rose right now, compared to him. Let's just keep on message, but don't get in the way of the big stories as long as they're about Malone, y'hear? Okay-

"ALLEN! YOU MURDERED MY DAUGHTER!!"

A man in his early 40s, white and unkempt and unshaved, charged into the room after Allen. Out of nowhere appeared two large black men in black shirts and khaki pants. They quickly subdued the man, delivering hard punches to his face and body even after getting the man under control.

"You piece of dog shit." Allen said, coming up to the subdued man. He reared his arm back and punched the man in the face as hard as he could. "Okay guys, take him out of here by the back door. Have Clete take him to Police Headquarters, and I'll come by and file charges later..." The men dragged the attacker out of the room as the shocked campaign operatives silently watched.

Part 14 - Hirings And Firings

"Dr. Woodrow, I only have one question for you." said Chief Griswold after I'd brought Dr. Woodrow in. It was August 31st, and this was a job interview to be supervisor of the Crime Lab and Crime Scene Investigation units. "This is... far and away... the most impressive resume that has ever crossed my desk for any job in this Police Department. What I want to know is why you want a job for which you are vastly overqualified?"