Darkness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't need a condom," she purred, pushing down onto him, impaling herself with his rigid flesh. He groaned and she gritted her teeth as his short, fat cock stretched her wide enough to hurt.

"But..." the roommate couldn't think with the tightness of her body. He'd never felt this much pressure. His hips pressed up, his ass clenched.

"I enjoy feeling a man inside me," she purred, leaning down to kiss him, sliding her hands over his chest. She sat back again, driving him in to the hilt, her head falling back as she breathed in the darkness.

Darkness enveloped his manhood. It slid into his body like an infection, growing, spreading, from his cock to his groin to his belly and beyond. The need for sex. The desire for pleasure. The lust to corrupt light into dark. As she rode his cock, sliding her body up and down his shaft, he gripped the bedspread to buck his hips and meet her, to eagerly accept the taint of her.

The lover watched greedily, seeing the darkness spread in his mind's eye. Next would be his triumph, his victory, as he overpowered her with his manhood. Once his woman and his roommate were engaged, their bodies rhythmically thumping, their minds lost in the sensations, he mounted the bed. His hands stroked her nakedness, making her gasp at first then she moaned as he added to her pleasure. He'd only done this once before, but the memory of it had been burned into his groin, had lived inside him like a parasite.

The lover began to thrust with her, his cock stroking the crack of her ass as she slid up and down the roommate's penis. She murmured her appreciation, leaning forward and spreading her legs to encourage him. The lover grinned. He brought his hands to her ass, parting her cheeks with his fingers, feeling her shiver in anticipation. He tilted his hips to press his head to her hole. Her rhythm faltered. Gripping her hips, he pressed his body forward, pinning her between him and the roommate, driving her down onto his cock. Even as she cried out, even as the roommate grunted, the lover drove his cock against her hard - and penetrated.

She arched like she'd been electrocuted, the fire exploding from her ass through her body. She screamed as she was ripped open, the fat throbbing cock in her pussy squeezed by the thick, long cock in her ass. The roommate bucked beneath her, groaning as the intense pressure around him. The lover at her back laughed and groaned with the mixture of pain and pleasure. The darkness pulsed with ecstasy.

A shift of his cock in her ass and she writhed. The roommate was still bucking, rutting his cock in her pussy like an animal, grunting. The lover felt like a god, easing back until he heard her breath catch, then thrusting in with a grunt of his own. She cried out with each thrust he made, her hands fisted in the spread, her body straining against him. It was everything he'd wanted. Pain, pleasure, shock, screaming. The darkness inside him swirled with glee.

She was overwhelmed by sensations. Pain from the stretch of skin and muscles. Heat from the friction each time one man or the other moved. Pleasure from the heat, from the caress of flesh on flesh. She'd never read about this. She'd never realized it could be like this. She'd never imagined. Men. Oh, God, men.

Two cocks thrust against her. Two cocks swelled within her. Two men grunted as they moved, pinning her between their naked, sweaty bodies. It was primal and raw. It was dark and dirty. It was incredibly erotic. She began to move with them, timing her shifts to grind down on the roommate, to thrust up to the lover. In and out of one. Out and in of the other. A constant movement...Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

They came together. She cried out an instant before, her muscles painfully clamping on their thick flesh. They cried out an instant after, their balls fisting, their cocks pulsing, seed erupting in hot waves into her body. Wetness spilled, darkness spread and grew, bodies strained and collapsed. Finally they lay spent, softened, weak cocks sliding slick from her embrace, cum dripping from her limp body. Breathing slowed. Sweat dried. Sated, the darkness receded. For now.

12