Dating a Porn Actress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, our time together was brief because we both had to work the next day, but at least we finally had a chance to have a real conversation. I could tell Christy was smart. She was a great listener, but didn't really ask me a whole lot of questions.

One thing I started to notice though was that if I asked her a question about anything in her past, she would usually reply with a real short answer. Yet if it was about work, current events, movies, etc., she would totally elaborate with an answer. I just had the feeling that her past may have been a bit rough, and she just didn't want to share it with me. Due to my failed marriage, I knew communication is really important, and if Christy and I were going to get more serious, she would eventually have to open up to me.

It was a wonderful date. As usual, I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was wearing sexy high heels, and even though her black dress didn't reveal any cleavage, I could definitely tell she had a great set of tits. I even began to wonder if they were real or not. More importantly, would I get a chance to find out?

Something strange did happen as we were walking out of the restaurant though. A guy about my age looked at Christy startled like, as if he recognized her from somewhere. My first thought was that he was just enamored by her great looks and outfit, but in a brief moment I could faintly hear and see him say "is that...?" before Christy and I walked by him.

I don't think she even noticed him or his demeanor. It was the kind of look a famous actor or athlete might receive when they are recognized by a fan. Again, not knowing at the time, this was another clue into Christy's life. Indeed the guy was a bit star struck, because Christy was once a star of a different type. My life was going to get really challenging and interesting at the same time.

I walked Christy up to her door. She turned around and said she had a nice time, leaned forward, and gave me a kiss. Progress indeed. She didn't invite me in, but I was ok with not going inside. I was willing to take it slow as long as Christy was willing to move forward with our relationship.

This was great because I now knew that she was physically attracted to me. It was kind of funny because she had to stand up on her tippy toes to kiss me. I told her that I think she's a neat person and that I'd like to go out with her again. Quickly she asked about Saturday night and if I'd like to go hear a band that one of her coworkers played in. It was an obvious answer.

Saturday was coming quickly. We talked on the phone just about every night that week. Not for a long time, maybe only ten minutes each time, but I could tell through her voice that she was excited about Saturday. I figured I was not only going to meet her coworker who played in the band, but maybe even some other coworkers too.

I didn't tell her that I don't like to dance, and that I'm also horrible at it, because if she wanted to dance I couldn't disappoint her. Also, in a strange turn, she said she wanted to pick me up at my place and drive on Saturday. I was cool with it I guess. More importantly I needed to get in front of a mirror, play some music, and work on a dance move or two.

Sure enough right at seven o'clock, she pulled into my driveway. Not only was she punctual, but she was driving a bright red corvette. After riding in my Kia, no wonder she wanted to drive. She didn't comment about the Kia or anything, but I guess she wanted to ride in something a bit more flashy. I couldn't blame her. This car looked like fun.

I walked out to her car, kind of laughing. She noticed, and started laughing too. She could tell I was a bit startled by the car. Christy had the passenger window down, and as I was looking inside, I could just tell she was dressed to kill. And I could smell her perfume. This night was going to rock.

Once I managed to get comfortable in the passenger seat, she backed up and we left for the bar. I think most of the way there I was staring at her because she was just such a knockout. Even on our dinner date Tuesday, along with the two lunchtime meetings, Christy was dressed pretty conservatively. While on the way I was checking out her neckline hoping to get a glance of what has to be an awesome set of tits, but no such luck. Her dress did a too good of a job covering them up. Damn. Yet I just knew Christy was going to cut loose tonight. She was ready to have fun.

Even at forty eight, she was by far the best looking girl at the bar. Sure there were younger ones with great bodies, but Christy just composed herself with a sense of class and beauty. It was kind of like she knew she didn't have to show off her cleavage because she knew what she had under her dress. I admired her for her sense of style, and after getting to know her coworkers a bit, I think they admired her for it too.

She didn't come across as someone who tried to intimidate anyone, male or female. Anyone in that bar could tell that Christy was just an incredible person inside and out. Now her car was a different matter. I'd learn later on about the car. It was a memento, even a trophy from her past.

The good news is I danced, didn't make a fool of myself, and even liked it. I don't think I impressed Christy with my dance moves, but I think she appreciated me being a good sport nonetheless. It helped that the band was good. It was turning out to be one of the best evenings ever, and it was all due to her. We danced, drank, talked, and just had the best time.

One of the best parts of the evening was when Christy was getting a bit tipsy, and in turn became more seductive. Just her eyes alone were hypnotic. This woman was so sexy, yet fun at the same time. It was an act, and she was having fun with me. Neither one of us ever got drunk, just loose.

Yet as the night wore on, a couple of things got my attention, and soon Christy was going to have to answer some questions with some real answers, with more than just a yes or a no. But until then, I would just continue to be floored by her.

Her coworkers all seemed to be really nice people, and very supportive of Christy. Maybe it's because they sell insurance and that's why they are all kind and outgoing. So the first thing I noticed that got my attention was when I was at the table with her boss, who might be in his seventies, watching Christy and two of her female coworkers dancing together. (By the way, Harold, her boss appeared to be a great guy and really liked Christy) Sure it was a bit dark, but there was enough light on the dance floor for me to notice that Denise, Christy's coworker, reached up with both hands and placed them on Christy's tits. It got hard in like two seconds.

I've seen girls do the fake lesbian thing before. Ann, my ex wife, used to get overly friendly with her girlfriends while dancing or drinking, and do the mock kiss thing, or an ass pat, but this was a full on tit grab. And it's not like she just did it real quick and then pulled away. I bet her hands were on Christy's tits for at least five to ten seconds. And during that whole time, never did Christy try to remove Denise's hands, or stop smiling. I was in shock. I don't think Harold saw a thing. I wanted to be Denise at that exact moment. Jealous I suspect. Who wouldn't be?

I think I must be getting pretty good at reading lips, and reading people's body language. Reason be is because the second thing that happened that night which made me do a double take was again when Christy was walking from the dance floor back to the table where I was standing, drinking my beer. She wasn't two steps off the dance floor before a guy, about the same age as me, walks up to Christy to say something to her.

He was nicely dressed, and he in no way approached in an aggressive manner. I know when a girl is as good looking as Christy guys are going to try to hit on her. I would have dropped his ass if I felt he was going to touch or harm her in any way, but he just looked like a normal guy. And like the guy on Tuesday at the restaurant, he looked star struck, like he just recognized someone famous.

She talked with him for a minute or two, yet suddenly he began to take his phone out of his pocket. He turned so they were both side by side, and brought the phone up as if to take a selfie with both of them in the picture. Immediately, she grabbed his arm, the one with the phone, pulled it down, and at the same time was shaking her head no. The guy looked dejected and shocked, but simply said "ok," and began to walk away.

At this point I started to walk towards Christy. Right then, she turned around, and we made eye contact. I could tell by the look on her face that she was trying to read my reaction, which probably had a look of shock written on it. I wasn't mad. I was just curious why a stranger in my estimation would want a selfie with Christy. Sure she's hot, but judging by the look on the guy's face, he knew her from somewhere. Work, old boyfriend, whatever! The thing is, this has happened more-or-less twice in five days. What is going on I'm asking myself?

After looking at me, I could see Christy's face start to well up, and instead of walking towards me, she quickly ran off the other direction towards the bathroom. She was gone before I could say anything. Not knowing what to do, I just stood outside of the ladies room, waiting for her to exit. I didn't try to talk to her through the door. At one point, I even thought about going inside, but there were other ladies going in and out. One thing I learned from being married is sometimes you just have to give a woman space and time.

After about ten minutes, Christy came out of the women's room, and I could tell she had been crying. She saw me, came over and wrapped her arms around me. I just held her. I wanted her to lift her head so I could give her a kiss, but she never did. Obviously I knew she was upset, by why? What didn't she want me to know or to see?

After a very long hug, she looked up and asked if we could leave. Of course I said yes. She managed to forge a smile, and say goodbye to her coworkers. They could tell she had been upset, but never once did they look at me with any distrust. They knew I had nothing to do with her being upset.

Needless to say, the car ride back to my place was very quiet. No sex for me tonight I'm thinking to myself, laughing internally. Christy was staring ahead, laser like towards the road. Occasionally I could tell she would glance at me. Except for saying is there anything I can do to help, I never really spoke. I was concerned for her, but I thought it best if I just didn't say anything.

I could tell she was doing a lot of thinking, and of course so was I. The whole way home I just kept my eyes focused on her. I thought this might be the last time I may ever see Christy, and I didn't want to spoil a moment.

She dropped me off in front of my house without a goodnight kiss. As I was standing outside of her passenger window, she started to speak while bending over the passenger seat, looking up towards me. She said "Brian, I'm sorry about tonight. There's some things I need to tell you about my past, but tonight isn't the right time. I'll call you later."

To ease the moment, I said "there's some things I need to tell you about me too." And with that she smiled. That made me feel good.

I really didn't know if I was ever going to hear from her again. My heart felt heavy. Though it's only been less than a week, this was a girl that I think I could fall in love with. She pulled away as I was walking in my front door. I was running my mind ragged with questions. What happened in her past that she wants me to know? Is she scared? What was with the two star struck guys this week? Most importantly, when and will I ever hear from her again?

Christy proved again how amazing she is by calling me the next morning at 10a.m. I was shocked, but very, very happy. Again, she said there are some things she needed to get off her chest. She said the issues had absolutely nothing to do with me, and that I've been nothing but nice, kind, and a total gentleman to her. She asked if we could meet at a park near my house around five that afternoon. Yes was the answer, and I told her that I'd bring some drinks and some snacks.

I was already underneath a shade tree, sitting at a picnic table, when Christy pulled up in that bright red Corvette. The car was an older Corvette, maybe a late 90's, or early 2000's model. I don't know anything about Corvettes, but I knew it definitely wasn't a new model or even built within the last ten years for that matter. Yet the car was in pristine condition, just like Christy.

Christy walked up to the park bench. I stood up as she approached, walked over towards her, stretched out my arms, and gave her a big, long hug. God she felt good. I had her sit down across the picnic table opposite of me. Even though she wasn't made up like the night before, she still looked great. A natural beauty. Yet this time, maybe because it was warm outside, she was wearing a V-neck shirt that showed off an ample amount of cleavage. Wow!

With that we started chatting. It came easy. She seemed to have let her guard down compared to the other times we met. After some small talk, it was time to get to the heart of the matter. I thought our talk would mostly be about past relationships, and also why she became so upset the night before. So to get the ball rolling, I started to open up to her first.

Actually, the first thing I asked Christy was why of all the guys on the dating site, and all of the guys that hit on her, why in the world would she be attracted to me? She started to giggle, and said because I came across as boring. I felt kind of insulted, but she reassured me, and said that she had dated wild guys through the years and none of them worked out, so why not try the opposite.

In a sarcastic way I said "thanks." She went on to say my profile on the dating site seemed real, and that I wasn't embellishing myself, or any of my accomplishments.

She said so many guys come across as fake and conceited. I just nodded my head in agreement. She knew a little about Ann. I just didn't have enough time to tell earlier, nor was I sure that she was really interested in my past, since she never asked. But now that we were here at the park, opening up to each other, I wanted to tell her why Ann and I divorced years earlier.

Christy demonstrated again that she is an attentive and caring listener. I told Christy that Ann and I just drifted apart, started living separate lives until there wasn't any love left. Also, I mentioned how Ann cheated on me with at least two other guys. I mentioned we had some bedroom problems too. Laughingly, I said you and Ann do have something in common though. "What's that?" she asked. "You both perceive me as being boring." I replied.

With that, Christy got up, came over to my side of the table, and gave me a hug. It was awesome. She said you certainly weren't boring last night. And she mentioned that I'm a pretty good dancer.

Now I knew she was lying. We had a good laugh with her last comment. As she was getting ready to break the embrace, I leaned and kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back for a few moments, then went back to her side of the table and sat down.

"Ok" I said. "What do you want to share with me?" "Oh boy, where to begin?" she replied. I'm like, "how about at the beginning?" She was definitely nervous, a bit choked up. And she literally started at the beginning.

She said she was born in Florida, and had a great childhood with her brother and sister, but she said that her parents were over-the-top when it came to discipline and religion. As a result, both her brother Rick and her sister Tammy moved out as soon as they could. She found herself alone with her domineering parents, and she started hanging with the wrong crowd when she was around fourteen years old.

Yet she said what really turned her whole world upside-down was when her brother Rick died in a motorcycle wreck when he was twenty. She continued by saying that because Rick and Tammy were only a year apart, the two of them had been really close. Because of his death, Tammy just went nuts, getting involved with drugs, sex, and just about everything she wasn't supposed to do.

I just nodded, trying to be a good listener and compassionate at the same time.

Christy continued by saying that her home situation had become impossible, so she moved in with her boyfriend at the time, along with about ten other teenagers to a house located next to a swamp. She said it was absolutely horrible. The house was deplorable, and there were a lot of drugs and sex going on.

She didn't go into a whole lot of detail, but continued by saying she didn't like drugs, and because she had just turned eighteen, and that her boyfriend was an abusive idiot, the sex definitely wasn't a positive experience either.

Christy wasn't sad or upset by telling me about herself, she just said it matter-of-factly I knew in my heart that she was a victim of her circumstances, and needed to do whatever at that time just to survive.

Of course, none of this explains what happened last night. A lot of people have messed up childhoods. I still had a lot of questions, but before I interrupted, I wanted her to continue her story with the hope that I'd get my questions answered.

Christy look hard into my eyes and said "Brian, what I'm about to tell you is very hard for me. I've told a few others through the years knowing that they would be accepting, and I hope that you will be too. You need to know what I'm about to tell you, because if we are to continue together, what happened with the guy last night with the phone wanting a picture won't be the last time. I hope that after I tell you what I need to say, that you won't think bad of me, or hate me."

I was in shock. What could be so bad? There was no way I could hate her. As a matter of fact, even though it had only been a week, I was falling in love. I was about to ask a question, but I thought it best that she just continued without me interrupting her thoughts.

"Here's the hard part," she began. "So I'm living in this crappy house, I'm broke, hungry, and nothing is going right at all. I'm in total survivor mode. One afternoon, the Dad of one of the guys stops by to check on his son. I didn't know his son at all. It was kind of a transient house at this time.

So this Dad, Jerry is his name, comes over and starts talking to me. I was nervous at first thinking that he's either a creep or a dick, but in a few minutes Jerry had calmed my nerves. He was nice to me, which so many other people in my life, including my parents and boyfriend, were not at the time. Jerry asked me a question that would soon change my whole life. You are going to think it's stupid, but he asked me if I was hungry. I'll get to it in a few minutes why that question changed my life.

Of course I nodded my head yes, and before I knew it, I was getting into Jerry's car to go eat. Jerry was a lot older than me, therefore I was apprehensive, but I was starving. I asked him about his son and why he wasn't coming with us. He said that at this time his son Will was just a lost cause. So sad. Jerry took me to a diner and I loaded up. It was the best food I had eaten in six months. After we ate, Jerry suggested that I come back to his house for a bit until I could figure out my next move.

The whole time Jerry is being so nice. Even though at the time I forgot about my stuff at the swamp house, Jerry said don't worry, I'll buy you new clothes after we get back to my house. After a long drive and a lot of questions from Jerry, we finally arrived at his house. It was the nicest house I had ever been in before. Clean, big, and it even had a pool. It was like a mini resort.