Dating a Sex Addict Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slammed my dick back into my girlfriend's pussy and almost immediately buried it as deep as I could and erupted an enormous load of cum into her young body.

When my dick softened enough to slip out of her, Sarah moved forward to sit straddling Lila just below her breasts and reached a hand back behind her to finger the brunette's freshly fucked pussy. I moved to lay on the bed next to them and watched while Lila began to rub and finger Sarah's pussy and as she pushed her finger in, I saw my cum start to dribble out all over Lila's hand and chest. She pushed her finger further into Sarah's pussy and seemed delighted when a few more dribbles of cum ran out. I watched the look on her face and she seemed to be fascinated by playing with my sticky juice; as she started to react to Sarah pleasuring her pussy, she ran a cum covered finger over her breast and covered her nipple in the slippery fluid. My dick was already rock hard again and I watched as they fingered each other to yet another orgasm.

After that, we took a break and grabbed some more drinks and when we returned to the bedroom, Sarah jumped onto the bed and Lila crawled on top of her in a sixty nine position. I just watched the amazing sight as the two stunning girls licked and sucked each other to another orgasm and realised I had lost count of how many times these two had cum that evening. Finally, Lila spun back around so that she was lying on top of Sarah, face to face, and this time she was the one who looked back at me and moaned "fuck me baby, I need your cock in me, please."

Lila was lying flat on top of Sarah with Sarah's legs spread out to the side so I straddled Lila's legs and parted her arse cheeks. As I found her pussy lips with the head of my cock and pushed down into her, I found that this position seemed to somehow make her pussy even tighter. It was almost a struggle to fuck her but she was so wet I eventually managed to get in nearly all the way.

It wasn't long before Sarah was demanding that I fuck her so I pulled out of Lila's tight cunt and she spread her legs and moved just a couple of inches up Sarah's body. As Sarah's legs were already spread wide, I managed to get my cock between her legs and find her wet hole. I plunged down into her and my stomach pressed against Lila's arse as she waited patiently for it to be her turn again. For as long as I could stop myself from cumming, I moved from one pussy to the other every minute or two, fucking these two beautiful girls as they kissed and stroked each other. Eventually, I could no longer hold out so I pulled out of Sarah's cunt and grabbed Lila's hips, pulling them up just enough to create a small gap between their bodies. I thrust my cock into the gap and let go, spraying a hot load of cum up both of their torsos. As they groaned in pleasure, Lila wriggled her body around a little on top of Sarah, spreading my sticky cum around and covering their soft boobs and stomachs with the gooey mess. I could barely believe my eyes as Lila rolled off Sarah and then Sarah leaned over and began to lick her body clean of my cum.

That night, we all slept at Sarah's place and although I drifted off to sleep contented, I woke several times during the night to movement on the bed and moans and groans from the girls as they pleasured each other. I got to fuck them both again in the morning and as amazing as it was, I couldn't help but feel a little uneasy so I think I took it out on Lila; without asking, I straddled her on the bed and shot a load of cum on her face. After that, there were a few more occasions when the three of us got together but there were far more occasions when Sarah and Lila hooked up without me. Once, I was away on business and later found out that Lila had stayed at Sarah's for the whole three days I was away. I know I should have recognised that Sarah was cheating on me and dealt with it then but somehow, it felt different because it was with a woman. Also, it was so difficult to be mad at Sarah when she was lying naked on top of Lila and begging me to pull her hair while I fuck her in the arse...

12