Daughter and Dad Plus a MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad stood and kissed her cheek while they talked about how long it had been since they'd seen each other. Dad, in a gray suit, was the perfect foil for her dusty pink dress. She sat to his left and I was to her left. I wanted to watch both her and Dad.

There was definitely interest between the two and I let them talk but for a few interjections to show I was involved. He leaned on the table and she would lay her hand on his forearm when making a point. He brushed a hair from her face that had escaped her bun.

This was going well I thought, but what will the follow up be. If any. I couldn't see my Dad asking her on a date and we couldn't all three keep going to dinner.

".... You can stay in Patsy's room, she has two beds and lots of room." I guess I was contemplating the future and missed the current.

"I"m sorry? I was wondering how they made this great veal marsala and missed what you were discussing." Dad looked at me oddly because I literally never cooked.

"Claire is having her condo renovated and was going to stay in a hotel while it was being worked on...."

"Absolutely not!" I cut him off. "You will stay with us!" And that settled a lot of things.

Claire put much of her stuff in storage and brought enough clothes to get by. There actually was plenty of room. I have a private bathroom that is quite large. She settled right in and it was quite routine with her there.

One day after she'd left for class, I asked Dad if he wanted to play internet girl again. I figured he'd be pretty randy from having Claire around, and it seemed he was.

"Okay but I don't know how I raised such a naughty daughter and how she led me down the path of ill repute," he said laughing.

I put my arms around him and nuzzled his neck. "Oh Daddy, it's only going to get worse." He laughed and smacked my ass.

"Ohhh that felt good! Do it again." He did and I felt the vibrations from my ass through my cunt directly to my clit. "I could cum from you doing that, Daddy."

Before I knew it he pulled him across his lap and had my shorts and panties on the floor. "Daddy!"

"You asked for it, sweetheart. And I aim," he said, swatting my ass again, "to please."

He pushed my legs apart and teased his fingers down my pussy lips. He hissed through his teeth when he ran his fingers down my inner folds, already wet for him. His cock poked into my ribs. Suddenly I stood up and pulled my t-shirt over my head and reached around behind me to unhook my bra.

"Oh god sweetheart," he whispered, raking his eyes over my naked body.

"Take your shorts off."

Bare skin to bare skin was erotic. My tits hung over his thigh. His cock was now pressed between my side and his stomach. He smoothed his hand over my ass and smacked again. I jumped. It was like a bolt of lightning. He began stroking my inner folds again, finding the entrance pushed the tip of his finger in.

"Daddy yessssss," I mewed. He swatted me again and his finger slid deeper. Over and over until he had two fingers deep in my cunt. "That's where I want your cock. Deep in my pussy." At my words, his cock jerked between us.

"Dammit," he growled. "I want to be in you too." He picked me up and went in and laid me on my bed.

I opened my legs wide and he came down on top of me. "I want you so bad," I whispered, kissing him deep, passionately. Tongues dueled, breathing was raspy, the smell of sex thick in the air. "Fuck me Daddy."

I felt the tension in his body from holding back. He wanted to drive his cock deep inside me. Lock into his daughter's cunt. And I wanted that too.

I levered up off the bed and in one move took his cock deep. He growled from the shock and ground deeper.

"Dad, your cock feels so good inside me. Like nothing ever before."

"I know baby, for me too sweetheart."

There was an emotion there that did not exist with other non related couples. I was in college and he knew I made my own decision about this. With no pressure, it was all pleasure. His cock felt like a hard steel rod inside me.

We pounded together, almost desperately. My cunt clenched his driving cock, milking it. His balls slapped against my ass. We were sweaty, grunting out wild sex. And suddenly I felt his cock throbbing, his balls pouring into me. White hot seed.

We lay together for a moment and realized Claire would be home soon. I barely got dressed and she came in, too late to make the bed. I was sure the scent of sex permeated the room. That Dad came out freshly showered in the middle of the day might have been unusual, but it was, she made no indication.

Her renovation ran into issues and her stay was extended. But it was nice having her here and we were like roommates, giggling and laughing into the night. Talking about guys and sex. Not a comfortable subject for Claire at first but she got more casual as time went on.

She often went without her robe in our room in the evening. Her nities were demure, but silky and clung to her body.

We started trying new body creams, comparing scent and softness. I slipped the straps of my camisole down, and holding the front asked her if she would rub some of the new cream into my shoulders.

"That's a great idea! Like a massage. They're so relaxing."

I'd taken to leaving our door open a crack every evening. Dad had to walk by my room to get to his, so I thought he might like the show. Seeing more of Claire wouldn't be a bad thing for him either.

I dropped my camisole. "Take your nitie off before we get this all over them."

She hesitated for just a moment and pulled it over her head revealing herself. And not just to me since I saw a movement outside the door. I maneuvered us so he had a good view of what we were doing.

She rubbed the thick cream between her hands and started stroking across my shoulders and neck. The jasmine scent wafted around the room creating a sensuous atmosphere. She smoothed more cream on a little lower, at the tops of my tits. I closed my eyes and tipped my head back enjoying the sensations.

"More?"

"Yes," I whispered.

My nipples hardened at her touch. Her breath caught at the power she discovered. Braver, she circled my tits and flat handed across, palming my nipples harder. The tiniest of moans escaped my lips, not wanting to scare her.

Her hands trembled. "I love this cream," she said, her fingers trailing across my breasts when she was done.

"Mmmm yes, it feels so good," I murmured. "I'm going to get some water and then I'll do you." She nodded.

I walked out the door, topless, pushing it closed behind me. Dad was down the hall, leaning against the wall, his cock out, hard and pulsing, looking like a frame out of a porn movie.

I pulled him into his room and quietly closed the door. "Do you like the show Daddy?"

"You know I do you vixen." He pulled my panties aside and dipped a finger in my cunt. "I knew you'd be soaked you slutty girl." I got even wetter when he called me that.

"I'm your slut," I whispered, giving his cock a few firm strokes. He moaned when I walked away.

I grabbed a couple of bottles of water and went back to my room, but this time I left the door open. I could distract her away from that. If she noticed.

I warmed the cream between my hands and began rubbing it on her chest, right down around her breasts. She was larger than me, and I hefted them in my hands to feel their weight. Her lips parted and I heard her sudden breath.

I saw movement at the door but she was too focused on the pleasurable sensations to notice. I gently pinched her nipples harder and longer. I caressed the sensitive underside and she arched, pushing her tits into my hands.

"Patsy," she said softly.

I leaned over and lightly brushed her lips with mine. I heard a gasp outside the door and hoped she hadn't. I took that moment to move closer to her. We were similar in height and our nipples kissed and caressed.

I ran my lips across her cheek and whispered in her ear, "Feel good baby?" She nodded, her eyes dark with desire. "I've never done this before with a woman, but you excite me, Claire." She nodded, moving closer.

Our arms were around each other, pussy rubbing pussy, breasts smashed together, kissing passionately. This wasn't my plan at all but I had to play with her.

"Let's lay down," she said. I nodded and we moved to her bed, totally visible from the hall. But then Dad was easily seen as well. I was going to take my chances because I had to explore more of her.

Our hands explored each other's bodies. With no experience with women, I could only do what I liked to have someone do to me.

"Since I've been here I wanted to do this," Claire said. "I've never been with another woman either, but I always wondered what you'd feel like against my body."

We entwined our legs and kissed. I pressed my thigh between her legs as she did to me. Pressure and movement inflamed us both and we both moaned with orgasms. I rocked against her thigh as another rolled through my body.

We lay in each other's arms catching our breath. "Patsy, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Your Dad. I think he's interested in me. The way he looks at me, and touches me. But I'm just not sure..."

"What aren't you sure about?"

"I think you and your Dad are close." Warning bells went off in my head. "I mean very close."

"If we were, would it bother you?"

She thought for a moment. "Not at all really. I'm concerned that you and him are together and I wouldn't want to interfere."

I had a big huge smile on my face. "Not in the least. In fact I know Dad is very interested in you. I'm going to go get him, okay?"

"Yes," she said with no hesitation. And my Dad stepped in the room. Looking like he walked out of a x-rated movie. Hard angry red cock sticking straight out in front of him.

"Jim," she moaned.

"Between us Dad." He squeezed in between us.

"Did I die and go to heaven?" he said, looking from me to her.

"Daddy has been fantasizing about you as a MILF," I told her. She looked quizzical. "A Mother I'd Like to Fuck."

She looked at him. "Oh yeah," she said, her hand on his cheek she kissed him. "From when you used to bring her to ballet classes, you were a DILF"

"Yeah? We have a lot of time to make up for then. A mom and dad fucking." We all laughed.

"Mmmm you guys are so hot." I wanted to watch so I began fingering my pussy.

They started kissing passionately. Dad was aroused from our show and she was aroused because of our play. There was no soft and sweet between them.

He groaned and pulled her on top of him. She rocked against his hard cock, now trapped between their bodies. He caressed her back down to her ass and kneaded her firm globes.

She was up on her elbows and straddling him. Flexible from being a dancer all her life, she tipped her hips, slid lower and impaled herself on his cock. His face contorted from the pleasurable shock and he shouted.

"Damn Claire. You're a fucking wench." She leaned over close to his mouth and their tongues dueled. She nibbled on his tongue and sucked it. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen and my pussy got even wetter.

She sat up and ground down on his cock. She spread her thighs wider and pushed herself up and down off of his cock in long strokes. Like she was riding a horse.

They gasped and moaned and growled and their heavy breathing was steamy with the sound and smell of sex.

She pulled the pin out of her hair and it tumbled over her shoulders and over her bouncing tits. He bucked under her like a mating stallion. I watched his cock sliding in and out of her cunt while she rode him hard. They were both on their way and nothing would have stopped them.

Suddenly she squatted over him and let him buck and pound into her. She moaned, her cunt milking his cock as she came.

His shout reverberated off the walls. He grabbed her waist and pulled her down on his cock while he emptied his balls into her.

She collapsed on him, her hair spread on his heaving chest. I came with them and had to recover too.

"What the fuck just happened," Dad said softly. Pulling her up into his arms. 'You're magical, Claire." She smiled then the soft sweet kisses began.

We squeezed into Dad's shower, not really minding that we were rubbing against one another. Frothy slick skin against skin. Claire and I rubbed ass against ass. Then tits against tit. Pussy against pussy. The flame flickered to life again.

"Two of the sexiest women ever in the shower with me. What did I do to deserve this."

His hands explored our bodies and Claire and I began kissing. I trembled when her slick skin caressed mine. I never knew a woman could do this to me.

"Cock and cunt," I said. "What did I do to deserve this."

I thought I was limber and flexible from dancing, but Claire really was magical.

Dynamics certainly changed after that. Dad ordered a king size bed, even though I objected because I would soon be going back to college.

"Claire will be able to use the room for some of her sex tricks." I laughed. She had classes today and would be gone most of the day.

"I'm so glad you guys found each other, Daddy." I sat on his lap. "I don't have to worry about you anymore when I'm not here."

"You knew the key to your horny old man's heart."

"Yes! I wanted this cock to be well taken care of when I wasn't here." It was hardening against my ass. "Mmmmm, I thought you might be worn out by now." I pulled my clothes off running to his room and jumping in the new bed.

He crawled up the bed growling. I giggled but spread my legs. He buried his face in my pussy, growling and shaking his head while he ate me. He chewed on my lips with his teeth, tugging and groaning loud to make me quiver. I went from giggling to moaning.

"Oh god Daddy don't stop."

He continued the animal sounds and vibrations, tonguing my clit, chewing on my cunt lips. My pussy was under attack and making me wild. I came on his face, in his mouth. My toes were still curled when Claire walked in.

"Mmm just in time I see. And in the new bed! Perfect!" She stripped.

She crawled across Dad to kiss me, her knees on one side of him, her tits swaying and brushing his chest.. I pulled the pin out of her hair and let it flow around us. Our tongues dueled, we whimpered in each other's mouth. Her hand was soft on the side of my face while the kiss deepened, intensified.

Dad had slipped out from under her. She turned her head to look.. She was still on her hands and knees and he had moved in behind her.

"Yes baby, fuck me while I kiss your daughter."

"Oh yeah, do it to my daughter while I fuck you."

He held her hips and pushed himself in deep. She moaned in my mouth.

"Dad's cock is in you now isn't it Mama?" I murmured.

"Yesss sweetheart. Your Dad is fucking me. His cock is hard like steel." She rocked back and forth as he thrust into her. I wiggled under her and massaged her swaying tits. "Oh yeah," she hissed.

I took a nipple in my mouth. "Suck it. Suck my tits sweetheart," she moaned. "Feels so fucking good."

I wiggled back until I could look up and see Dad's cock disappearing in her juicy cunt. I reached up and wrapped two fingers tightly around the base of his cock. Every time he drove into her, my fingers ground against her clit.

"Oh my god, Patsy," Claire moaned.

With my other hand I grazed his swinging balls with my nails. "Baby!" He growled.

Claire was cumming hard. Her cunt clenched his cock tighter while I played with his balls.

He grunted loud, louder, drove in and pumped her full of his hot cum.

We all collapsed on the bed, chests heaving, trying to catch our breaths.

"Patsy," Claire murmured. "You are the best daughter ever."

I said, "Yes mama." And smiled.

"I love you calling her mama, Patsy," Daddy said, and I know it added to his fantasy.

We all slept together in the big bed. I was hesitant and wanted to leave them together, but they insisted. It ended up working well. Dad got his libido back without the internet girls, and when he got horny he had two pussies and two mouths that were ready for him.

I'd wake up in the middle of the night to him spooned behind Claire, his leg over his hip while he fucked her from behind. Those slow and easy night time fucks when we were half asleep. Sometimes I'd wake up to them just making out like they're in the back row of a movie, whispering softly to each other. I loved that.

They started making love to each other. Oh, there was still the wild animal sex, but often it was loving, arms wrapped around each other sex. The kind where pussy muscles milk the hot meat inside. Dad mentioned several times that Claire had killer cunt muscles, not surprising because of her dance.

I was not afraid to leave anymore. Knowing Dad was in good hands, as was my friend, Claire. They were lovers in every sense of the word. I didn't feel left out. In fact I felt privileged to watch love grow between them. I saw it before they did. I still had a couple of weeks before I headed back to college and intended on having more fun with Dad and mama.

I'd just gotten to the dressing room after ballet class when Claire walked in. She wasn't the instructor this time because she had a private ballet lesson.

"Missed you!" I said when I saw her.

She slipped her coat off revealing a skin tight light pink leotard and tights with a pink net tutu. Pretty typical dance wear other than the leotard was a little more brief than normal and she wasn't wearing a bra. The thinly stretched knit showed every bump on her aureole and nipples almost bursting through.

"I suppose you're wondering," she smiled.

"Yes I am. I am wondering how I can keep my hands off you right now," I said laughing. "Damn Claire, you're sexy as hell in that. Were you really dancing?"

"I was. It's a standing appointment with a well heeled older gentleman. I've been meeting him for almost ten years."

I sat on the bench to remove my toe shoes and listened.

"I guess it's pretty kinky." I looked up, really paying attention now.

"Do tell!"

"He likes to watch me dance. We meet in his private study and he always sits in a high back winged leather chair. He's a big guy, white hair, extremely good looking. He even bought me the leotards.. Rather he had them specially made."

She lifted the front of the tutu to show me they were crotch-less. I could see when she would do her leaps and spins it would be quite x-rated. But pretty fucking hot.

"He watches and tells me how beautiful I am, how gracefully I dance, just all kinds of nice things. Eventually during the night he will unzip his pants and get his cock out. By then he's quite aroused and will stroke himself as he watches."

She pulled the scoop neck lower. It was meant to be worn under your tits, to display them to anyone watching. While she danced, they would sway and bounce. It would be very arousing in fact.

"Does he touch you?"

"Sometimes. There have been times, but he always pays more. He likes me to sit on his lap. My open crotch is right over the bulge in his pants, or sometimes his cock is out and it slips between my pussy lips. He never tries to fuck me. He would often play with my tits and suckled on them. He likes when I hold his head against me." I nodded.

"Damn Claire. This is really hot."

"I know. Every time I leave him I'm so horny. Watching him stroke his cock. Watching and hearing him cum."

"I'll lock the door and meet you in the shower."

The shower was warm and steamy and I stepped in and right into her arms. Our bodies came together, tits smashed against hers. We kissed, tongues dueling, grinding our mounds together.

We lathered up and washed each other. I teased her pussy with my fingers loving how heavy lidded she was with desire. I flicked her clit until she fell apart in my arms. She finger fucked me and strummed my clit with her thumb until I finished a quivering orgasm.